The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 32 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 32 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 32 Regist10

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 32 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Brian Griffin 10.07.14 0:01

petunia wrote:So  Kate "thinks" it was on the school bus that Sean heard this radio interview so she is obviously not 100% certain?? so who is 100% certain Sean or Kate or maybe it's all 100% made up. nah
If we could see video evidence of her statement, then I'm sure a body-language expert could tell us whether she is lying or not. It's all very convenient if you ask me. But I am sure she wouldn't be giving false evidence by using her children to bolster a faltering case...would she?  sarcastic
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 32 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by maebee 10.07.14 0:05

Brian Griffin wrote:
petunia wrote:So  Kate "thinks" it was on the school bus that Sean heard this radio interview so she is obviously not 100% certain?? so who is 100% certain Sean or Kate or maybe it's all 100% made up. nah
It we could see video evidence of her statement, then I'm sure a body-language expert could tell us whether she is lying or not. It's all very convenient if you ask me. But I am sure she wouldn't be giving false evidence by using her children to bolster a faltering case...would she?  sarcastic

She's a proven liar - curtains whooshed, jemmied windows etc. I find it hard to understand why her mother doesn't call her aside and have a chat with her.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 10.07.14 0:13

Bit late I think. They have created this situation, whether it is based on fact or not, so they have to play it through to the bitter end.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.07.14 0:17

Brian Griffin wrote:
If we could see video evidence of her statement, then I'm sure a body-language expert could tell us whether she is lying or not. It's all very convenient if you ask me. But I am sure she wouldn't be giving false evidence by using her children to bolster a faltering case...would she?  sarcastic
I think her chickens will come home to roost if she has made up the 'Sean school-bus question' (highly likely imo)
It is now front page news. Inconceivable that at least some of his school mates won't hear of it. 
Can you imagine?
SMcC: "Mother, the paper says you said I asked if you'd hidden our Maddie! DID you hide Maddie? Did you???".....
If the question hasn't been asked before, I'm sure it will be now!
Ooops.....

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.07.14 0:20

The Judge tells Kate McCann that she is obliged to speak with truth during her declaration. Kate then promises under oath to tell the truth and the whole truth. The Judge questions her about her name. Kate replies that it is "Kate Healy". The Judge wonders why she doesn't have the name McCann as her last name, she states that she still uses her maiden name
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it's Kate HEALY, under OATH, in a court of Law, 8th July 2014, BUT Kate Marie McCANN as a 'director' of the Madeleine Fund? (appointed 12/11/2008)

BUT she used Kate Marie MCCANN, under oath, at Leveson!  ( 23rd November 2011)

She did NOT use her maiden name (Healy) when she  became a board 'director' of the private plc 'fund'. (Mrs Kate Marie McCann)

So WHY didn't she use her name Kate Marie MCCANN in court in Lisbon?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LORD JUSTICE LEVESON: We don't need a break after seven minutes, Mr Jay.

2 MR JAY: The next witnesses are Dr And Dr McCann, please.

DR GERALD PATRICK McCANN and DR KATE MARIE McCANN (sworn)

MR JAY: Thank you very much. First of all, I'm going to invite each of you to provide us with your full names, please.

7 MR McCANN: Gerald Patrick McCann.

8 MRS McCANN: Kate Marie McCann.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 10.07.14 0:26

i think the judge probably sees thru kates lies...hence asking about the Madeline foundation..kates role as ambassador for missing ppl.famous ppl....all adds up to they had support regardless of GA's book...and what if GA turns around and sues Kate for her bewk and her slander haha would be a good dose of their own medicine

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 10.07.14 0:36

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
I think her chickens will come home to roost if she has made up the 'Sean school-bus question' (highly likely imo)
It is now front page news. Inconceivable that at least some of his school mates won't hear of it. 
Can you imagine?
SMcC: "Mother, the paper says you said I asked if you'd hidden our Maddie! DID you hide Maddie? Did you???".....
If the question hasn't been asked before, I'm sure it will be now!
Ooops.....
Quite so! In fact, I think they have drawn more attention to books like Amaral's than it would ever have received had it just been allowed to go its own way. Every time they try and ban something, it just draws attention and gets bigger. People want to know what all the fuss is about.

Now it is certain the twins will hear of it, not that they wouldn't have done anyway. Whether it's true or not, it is now far more likely to reach the kids after that silly admission in court. They must be starting to feel that everything they touch turns to - you know what! 'Bout time too!
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 10.07.14 0:41

kimHager wrote:...and what if GA turns around and sues Kate for her bewk and her slander haha would be a good dose of their own medicine
Can you imagine the headlines in the UK press!
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.07.14 0:41

HelenMeg wrote:
Portia wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:Having given their testimonies, the McCanns are driven away from the court.  Note the wee one's wristband and the body language:

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 32 Guardi11
Ooh dear, km doesn't look too good there, although that's the way she should've looked 7yrs ago IMO

Pity her,

she was mad about him, the real, not modern man, like all those other stalwarts of Tapas 9:

they must be poison to each other by now

she looks like a corpse, poor soul

I do pity her, really, as does dr Amaral, seeing right through her
I also pity her. I think they almost believe their own lies now, so engrained are they in everything they do.
They really are a lesson to everyone.  Tell the truth and take the consequence has to be the best option. Not living in hell.

Sorry, i don't pity her at all. The hell is of her own making, and she (or better both) are still working on it daily. 
I don't see Kate as the weak one. On the contrary, she is a steel magnolia who manipulates others to do the dirty work for her, while she plays the weak woman. 

All just opinion.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.07.14 0:43

Woofer wrote:He has an aura of being so very superior, important - she just looks as if she`s winding the window up to me.
Yeah, any moment he can start doing the royal wave. What a blown up prol.

Also opinion incase somebody wonders.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.07.14 1:17

KMC says that the book had many negative effects in Portugal. She says that this book sounds credible and if people believe what it says, that Madeleine is dead, they will not search for her and bring more information about her. She says that it is a particularly serious matter that such a theory is published in Portugal, because it is from there that Madeleine disappeared.
---------------------------------------------

SO

Is she really 'saying' that it would NOT be a particularly 'serious matter' if such a theory was published in, say, France, Italy, Germany, UK, BECAUSE those countries would NOT have been where Madeleine 'disappeared' from?

The things she says, eh?

Roll on September!

'missing' Kate, already!...............NOT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 10.07.14 1:26

lj wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Portia wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:Having given their testimonies, the McCanns are driven away from the court.  Note the wee one's wristband and the body language:

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 32 Guardi11
Ooh dear, km doesn't look too good there, although that's the way she should've looked 7yrs ago IMO

Pity her,

she was mad about him, the real, not modern man, like all those other stalwarts of Tapas 9:

they must be poison to each other by now

she looks like a corpse, poor soul

I do pity her, really, as does dr Amaral, seeing right through her
I also pity her. I think they almost believe their own lies now, so engrained are they in everything they do.
They really are a lesson to everyone.  Tell the truth and take the consequence has to be the best option. Not living in hell.

Sorry, i don't pity her at all. The hell is of her own making, and she (or better both) are still working on it daily. 
I don't see Kate as the weak one. On the contrary, she is a steel magnolia who manipulates others to do the dirty work for her, while she plays the weak woman. 

All just opinion.

I have pity in abundance for Madeleine and for the twins but I will never ever find it in my heart to pity either of the McCanns, both of whom have deliberately, consciously, and entirely of their own free will, made choices which are anathema to all right minded people and which have caused needless harm to many.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.07.14 1:51

Isabel Duarte says she wants KMC to speak of THE THREATS.

The judge asks from who, from where, but as Isabel Duarte dosen't KNOW the judge rejects this question because it is not within the scope of the trial
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Really Izzy , you don't KNOW?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2335.0

ISABEL DUARTE asks whether he has a copy.
MW says he has screen shots. He adds he had to tell his cousins about the threats. They reported them to the UK police (Leicestershire Police). He was visited by a police officer on the matter.

ISABEL DUARTE - Was a process formally investigated?
MW had only one contact with the police. He doesn't know what happened afterwards.

ID - What consequence did this have on the McCanns family life and in particular that relating to the twins?
MW Around the time of the negative e-mails and threats,

MW They learned through me, the family members who monitored the activity and their support group. I wondered whether it was worse to let them know or not to. I didn't want to add up to their pain, but a significant change happened. There were several instances of threats to kidnap the twins

ID - In what way was the relationship between the parents and the twins influenced?
MW The threats made them more vigilant

ID dictates that MW will deliver the documents he has, relating to the internet threats.
-------------------------------------------------------

Still don't KNOW where the 'threats' reports came from, Izzy?

YOUR Witness Number 1, day 4, present libel case...............................MICHAEL WRIGHT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 10.07.14 6:03

The McCanns hav had about 5 YEARS to prepare for this case and still they make claims they cannot substantiate with EVIDENCE in a court of law. Kate hardly presented answers that spoke of a "devastating" effect, she seemed barely able to recall WHEN and WHERE certain "devastating" reactions took place. Pretty poor show when she is trying to convince a judge she is worthy of a million Euros in damages.

After 5 YEARS of preparation? Laughably poor performance

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 10.07.14 6:15

That's because they are liars , have you not noticed a liar makes statements or promises but never fulfils it ? Just like our Politicians when they want our votes . What have the Mccanns and the British Politicians have in common? They are both liars they need professional liars who they claim are "Spin Doctors" laugh
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Versailles 10.07.14 6:16

Idont understand Kate's reasoning that if people think Madeleine is dead, they will not search for her.
First of all, I think nearly everyone on this planet believes that the poor child is dead (regardless of what happened to her) and has been so for many years. 

Second, aren't people still searching for poor, little Keith Bennett, 50 years after he was killed? I am sure Winnie did not do all searching on her own (see, Kate, this is how a grieving mother will behave, she will physically search for her child..) , she got help. And still people are up on the moors looking for him.
Versailles
Versailles

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 10.07.14 6:20

What she means is if people know she is dead no money will be donated in the "fund"
, so she has top purport a fantasy of abduction to let the coins jingle jangle into the "fund" The horrible conniving Pair  thing
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Versailles 10.07.14 6:25

Iamtheseeker wrote:What she means is if people know she is dead no money will be donated in the "fund"
, so she has top purport a fantasy of abduction to let the coins jingle jangle into the "fund" The horrible conniving Pair  thing
Well, then she is an idiot. 
Oh wait..
Versailles
Versailles

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 10.07.14 6:31

So Kate THINKS her son heard it on the bus.

But the papers make it look like Poor Kate! and as if Amaral said it now.
Truth is  it was ages ago!
it's Because she wants a million!!!! Make it clearer!!

And in the book it's saying that they're guilty, PROBABLY!!

Tell the truth papers!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 10.07.14 6:43

Versailles wrote:Idont understand Kate's reasoning that if people think Madeleine is dead, they will not search for her.
First of all, I think nearly everyone on this planet believes that the poor child is dead (regardless of what happened to her) and has been so for many years. 
- The McCanns never had any authority over anyone to search for their daughter...there is no legal basis for it.

- They have no authority to dictate to anyone to search or be on the lookout for their daughter. So even if the book wasn't published no was is obliged to carry out any of the McCanns instructions, therefore they could still end up with the situation where 'no one is searching'

- How did the McCanns know how many people were searching and how many stopped searching after the book was published. Where are the facts and figures?

- But if the McCanns insist people should be looking for their daughter, if a member of the public hurts themselves while searching can they claim damages from the McCanns as they continuously instructed people, through their blogs and the media, to actively search for their daughter.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 10.07.14 6:51

So after they were made aware of the threats to kidnap the twins they became more vigilant?

Leaving the twins hanging around at bus stops at the age of 9 is being "more vigilant"?  eek
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 10.07.14 6:52

SixMillionQuid wrote:
Versailles wrote:Idont understand Kate's reasoning that if people think Madeleine is dead, they will not search for her.
- The McCanns never had any authority over anyone to search for their daughter...there is no legal basis for it.

- They have no authority to dictate to anyone to search or be on the lookout for their daughter. So even if the book wasn't published no was is obliged to carry out any of the McCanns instructions, therefore they could still end up with the situation where 'no one is searching'

- How did the McCanns know how many people were searching and how many stopped searching after the book was published. Where are the facts and figures?

- But if the McCanns insist people should be looking for their daughter, if a member of the public hurts themselves while searching can they claim damages from the McCanns as they continuously instructed people, through their blogs and the media, to actively search for their daughter.

Spot on. Just who the hell do they think they are?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 10.07.14 7:08

TellTheTruth wrote:So after they were made aware of the threats to kidnap the twins they became more vigilant?

Leaving the twins hanging around at bus stops at the age of 9 is being "more vigilant"?  eek

Indeed and if one of your children had ben abducted, even without a kidnapping 'threat' surely you would be obsessive about keeping them in sight, obsessive beyond all reasonableness,  and certainly if you had no job would drive them to school. You would be aware that you have to give children some freedom, but would be viscerally unable to.
I remember poor James Bulger's mother saying years afterwards that she knew she ought to give her other son more freedom but was unbearably anxious unless he was in his room,
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw 10.07.14 7:14

The Mc's need this money.....they have many to sue...Schools/schoolchildren/and their parents/bus drivers etc etc.....For goodness sake who do they think they are?? 

For too long now they have been given every resource to 'crush' anyone that dared to question their story....but the genie is never going to be able to be squeezed back into the bottle now.   Do they think for one moment they are going to be powerful enough to silence children from repeating what they have heard?    They certainly don't look as triumphant now as they did a few years ago when they were smiling and courting the adoration and sympathy of the vast majority of the people that had been hoodwinked into believing their 'cunning plan'.

They have a lot more questions to come yet from the twins...well I suppose they could sue them too, they are fickle enough.   The internet was a powerful tool for them in 2007, useful to gain the financial and emotional support they craved, but now is becoming the sword they are going to have to throw themselves upon.
Maggs Shaw
Maggs Shaw

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.14 7:23

Interesting posts from Six Million Quid and Smoke and Mirrors.

"just who the hell do they think they are" posts Smoke and Mirrors.

Well tip it on its head and ask yourself why they were 'invited' to give evidence in the Leveson Inquiry and Rebekah Brooks was able to 'persuade' David Cameron to demand the UK police undertake a review (he has no authority to instruct UK police).

Then ask yourself why the McCanns have enjoyed protection and boundless high level assistance beyond the realms of anything ever seen in the case of a missing child.

Ask yourself why the McCanns (a couple of mediocre medics) are wealthy enough to sue people.

Ask yourself why the McCanns were high profile in the Hacked Off campaign.

Whilst we're on it ask yourself why Gerald McCann was lauded at a police conference.

It's perhaps not a simple case of 'who the hell do they think they are' but more a case of 'who the hell do these high level people think they are'.

Who 'they' are is the question.

It's as plain as the nose on your face that the McCanns and their friends have been, to put it politely 'economical' with the truth and yet they remain almost teflon coated for some bizarre (disgusting actually) reason.

Gerald McCann might like to think he's the organ grinder but oh boy is he the monkey (not a lovable cheeky monkey).

Will there ever be justice for Madeleine? Not whilst the lunatics are running the asylum imo.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top