The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 33 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 33 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 33 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 33 Regist10

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 33 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by True Liberty 10.07.14 8:26

Coming here this morning I really do notice the absence of posters such as Russian Doll and others whose names escape me right now.
10 pages of the same comments about how awful she looks.

But let us move on.

I don't think Sean heard that on the bus,  I think a kid told him that on the bus, but my her saying that it would imply that people were doubting their story.  This way it is just the bad old Goncalo who is throwing litter in their way.

I also find it interesting that the last time they were in Lisbon they complained about how often and how difficult to compensate for new trial dates.  And yet,  their own defence stretched on longer this time by asking for fiscal records of "the truth of the lie".   With that in mind,  I hope the judge goes through Enid's accounting on the funds and see how much they made off this lie.  And tallying the two together, justice will be done.

My prayers are with the twins,  9 years of age is a very prime time for psychological damage to do the greatest harm,  especialy for boys.
True Liberty

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 33 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 10.07.14 8:29

True Liberty wrote:Coming here this morning I really do notice the absence of posters such as Russian Doll and others whose names escape me right now.
 Mr

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 10.07.14 8:29

The Judge questions her about her name. Kate replies that it is "Kate Healy". The Judge wonders why she doesn't have the name McCann as her last name, she states that she still uses her maiden name

The simple truth would have been so much easier: she used her maiden name professionally as many women do. She got her passport when she was still able to practice as a doctor.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 10.07.14 8:31

Miraflores wrote:
The Judge questions her about her name. Kate replies that it is "Kate Healy". The Judge wonders why she doesn't have the name McCann as her last name, she states that she still uses her maiden name

The simple truth would have been so much easier: she used her maiden name professionally as many women do. She got her passport when she was still able to practice as a doctor.
I wonder why she used the name Kate McCann then on her bewk 'madeleine'?

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.14 8:31

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

I wonder why she used the name Kate McCann then on her bewk 'madeleine'?
In terms of marketing it was a good ploy!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 10.07.14 8:38

aquila wrote:Interesting posts from Six Million Quid and Smoke and Mirrors.

"just who the hell do they think they are" posts Smoke and Mirrors.

Well tip it on its head and ask yourself why they were 'invited' to give evidence in the Leveson Inquiry and Rebekah Brooks was able to 'persuade' David Cameron to demand the UK police undertake a review (he has no authority to instruct UK police).

Then ask yourself why the McCanns have enjoyed protection and boundless high level assistance beyond the realms of anything ever seen in the case of a missing child.

Ask yourself why the McCanns (a couple of mediocre medics) are wealthy enough to sue people.

Ask yourself why the McCanns were high profile in the Hacked Off campaign.

Whilst we're on it ask yourself why Gerald McCann was lauded at a police conference.

It's perhaps not a simple case of 'who the hell do they think they are' but more a case of 'who the hell do these high level people think they are'.

Who 'they' are is the question.

It's as plain as the nose on your face that the McCanns and their friends have been, to put it politely 'economical' with the truth and yet they remain almost teflon coated for some bizarre (disgusting actually) reason.

Gerald McCann might like to think he's the organ grinder but oh boy is he the monkey (not a lovable cheeky monkey).

Will there ever be justice for Madeleine? Not whilst the lunatics are running the asylum imo.

I think we do actually KNOW why the McCanns get so much protection, but it would be potentially libellous to state it outright. The trail of crumbs is leading almost certainly to a word beginning with P. When a pair of former PMs get hauled into this latest crackdown on Westminster child abuse, as undoubtedly they will in due course, then it'll all become clear IMO.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.14 8:41

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:Interesting posts from Six Million Quid and Smoke and Mirrors.

"just who the hell do they think they are" posts Smoke and Mirrors.

Well tip it on its head and ask yourself why they were 'invited' to give evidence in the Leveson Inquiry and Rebekah Brooks was able to 'persuade' David Cameron to demand the UK police undertake a review (he has no authority to instruct UK police).

Then ask yourself why the McCanns have enjoyed protection and boundless high level assistance beyond the realms of anything ever seen in the case of a missing child.

Ask yourself why the McCanns (a couple of mediocre medics) are wealthy enough to sue people.

Ask yourself why the McCanns were high profile in the Hacked Off campaign.

Whilst we're on it ask yourself why Gerald McCann was lauded at a police conference.

It's perhaps not a simple case of 'who the hell do they think they are' but more a case of 'who the hell do these high level people think they are'.

Who 'they' are is the question.

It's as plain as the nose on your face that the McCanns and their friends have been, to put it politely 'economical' with the truth and yet they remain almost teflon coated for some bizarre (disgusting actually) reason.

Gerald McCann might like to think he's the organ grinder but oh boy is he the monkey (not a lovable cheeky monkey).

Will there ever be justice for Madeleine? Not whilst the lunatics are running the asylum imo.

I think we do actually KNOW why the McShysters get so much protection, but it would be potentially libellous to state it outright. The trail of crumbs is leading almost certainly to a word beginning with P. When a pair of former PMs get hauled into this latest crackdown on Westminster child abuse, as undoubtedly they will in due course, then it'll all become clear IMO.
 thumbsup
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 10.07.14 8:48

I think we do actually KNOW why the McShysters get so much protection, but it would be potentially libellous to state it outright. The trail of crumbs is leading almost certainly to a word beginning with P. When a pair of former PMs get hauled into this latest crackdown on Westminster child abuse, as undoubtedly they will in due course, then it'll all become clear IMO.

So Gerry was right when he said that his daughter had been abducted by Ps?
Then again, there is no evidence that she has come to harm, so Ps can't be involved.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 10.07.14 8:52

Miraflores wrote:

Then again, there is no evidence that she has come to harm, so Ps can't be involved.

That was not quite what I meant. I think we maybe should look a little closer to the central cast of characters …….

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.07.14 9:13

jeanmonroe wrote:Isabel Duarte says she wants KMC to speak of THE THREATS.

The judge asks from who, from where, but as Isabel Duarte dosen't KNOW the judge rejects this question because it is not within the scope of the trial
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Really Izzy , you don't KNOW?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2335.0

ISABEL DUARTE asks whether he has a copy.
MW says he has screen shots. He adds he had to tell his cousins about the threats. They reported them to the UK police (Leicestershire Police). He was visited by a police officer on the matter.

ISABEL DUARTE - Was a process formally investigated?
MW had only one contact with the police. He doesn't know what happened afterwards.

ID - What consequence did this have on the McCanns family life and in particular that relating to the twins?
MW Around the time of the negative e-mails and threats,

MW They learned through me, the family members who monitored the activity and their support group. I wondered whether it was worse to let them know or not to. I didn't want to add up to their pain, but a significant change happened. There were several instances of threats to kidnap the twins

ID - In what way was the relationship between the parents and the twins influenced?
MW The threats made them more vigilant

ID dictates that MW will deliver the documents he has, relating to the internet threats.
-------------------------------------------------------

Still don't KNOW where the 'threats' reports came from, Izzy?

YOUR Witness Number 1, day 4, present libel case...............................MICHAEL WRIGHT!
ha ha JM.  Good remembering there.  

I believe this trial has looked farcical from the start and they and their legal team are being subjected to very much hilarity.

What a very sad state of affairs really for Maddie imo.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.14 9:19

@ Smoke and Mirrors

There is absolutely no way former prime ministers will EVER be questioned. Absolutely no way whatsoever.

The UK media feed off the 'edge' of 'potential' controversy whilst courting the bedchambers of the powerful in the guise of a eunuch to the general public.

Sick? You betcha.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.14 9:22

Versailles wrote:Idont understand Kate's reasoning that if people think Madeleine is dead, they will not search for her.
First of all, I think nearly everyone on this planet believes that the poor child is dead (regardless of what happened to her) and has been so for many years. 

This further begs the question of whether the McCanns consider it acceptable for individuals, privately, to be of the opinion that Madeleine is dead.

I'm guessing not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.14 9:28

A question:

By KHs own admission the Mecs had to 'liaise' with the school regarding the information children might hear

Does this mean they put out an injunction in the school-sphere?

Are children at this school allowed freedom of thought a/o speech still?

And the teachers?

And the parents?

Maybe this poor busdriver switched on the radio on purpose, as a form of protest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 10.07.14 9:40

I do think indignant supporters of TM should contact the school as a matter or urgency to hound this bus driver - he probably has a  small pension they could plunder - all in support of the fund to search for MM, of course.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.14 9:42

I rather think that he will prove to be as difficult to find as Tannerman!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.14 9:46

Praiaaa wrote:I do think indignant supporters of TM should contact the school as a matter or urgency to hound this bus driver - he probably has a  small pension they could plunder - all in support of the fund to search for MM, of course.
Whilst we're getting down to protecting the twins from Kate's perspective, perhaps all the newsagents in UK can turn their newspapers face down in case anyone who knows the twins might see the headlines and comment.

Sean tells his mummy something (allegedly) and she goes to a court in Lisbon where the hearing could have been held in camera and Sean's private comments to his mummy are plastered on the front page of the Daily Mirror.

Kate dear, stop abusing your children.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10.07.14 10:15

Portia wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:Having given their testimonies, the McCanns are driven away from the court.  Note the wee one's wristband and the body language:

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 33 Guardi11
Ooh dear, km doesn't look too good there, although that's the way she should've looked 7yrs ago IMO

Pity her,

she was mad about him, the real, not modern man, like all those other stalwarts of Tapas 9:

they must be poison to each other by now

she looks like a corpse, poor soul

I do pity her, really, as does dr Amaral, seeing right through her
the only reason why they are sitting apart is that they both want there pic taken, thats why they are at a window each,all contrived to make it look like they don't like each other
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspiciousMinds 10.07.14 10:18

If I've got this right, if the McCanns lose this case they are going to have to pay all the costs for the last five years' of court cases etc. and possibly also the costs of the latest shenanigans on top. I imagine that this is not likely to be cheap?

As the Fund exists to support Madeleine's family, presumably there will be no legal objection to them paying the costs out of it. But it would be a stinger of a question if a journalist pointed out to them that thousands of people had donated all this money to them on the understanding that it would help the fund to search for Madeleine, and instead they had wasted it on a feeble attempt to protect their own reputations against a book that had been found to be neither libellous or damaging. Ethically, how could they sit there and justify paying the costs out of the Fund? It will turn even more people against them.

That's if they even plan to pay the costs back if they lose.

And if the book is officially not libellous and not damaging according to the Portuguese courts, might there finally be an British publisher who is prepared to print it in English and put it in the bookshops? If, as we suspect, the Fund is low on cash and then all the court costs have to be paid out of what is left, then the McCanns will struggle to afford yet another court case. Would they have to put up with seeing the Truth of the Lie at the top of the bestseller charts and Goncalo Amaral swanning about in a flash car and doing UK television interviews with fawning presenters hanging onto his every word?!

(OMG, I want that to happen so much that it hurts...!   Mrs  )
SuspiciousMinds

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 10.07.14 10:36

Miraflores wrote:

IMO an excuse in case she was found in the early days with visible signs of sexual abuse .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 10.07.14 10:38

Just thinking here about pdl....

With everything they've been through over the past 7yrs, we all know why the signs, the taunting and the spray painting was done. Yes, very bad timing for the digs, questions and media disruption especially at this crucial time when pdl earns their keep for the year. All completely understanding. That's not to mention the actual police files letting everyone know the real truth.

Now, back in the uk, is there anyone out there who has put any kind of effort into backing up the mcs on the same level as pdl? If people in the uk truly believed the mcs are completely innocent in all of this, where's their support for the mcs? The uk is bigger than pdl, eh? What's even more worrying, where were their family support? And more, where were their friends who was with them when it happened? You know, the friends who they trust 100% and know the mcs are innocent. 

Maybe, OG will come out and say you know we can't do any more in pdl due to actions and behaviour of the residents and the safety of our team. Is this what the mcs want? All IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.14 10:39

stillsloppingout wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

IMO an excuse in case she was found in the early days with visible signs of sexual abuse .

Indeed.

The very early -almost immediate- emphasis on abduction by Ps may just suggest that at that precise moment the little child was still findable, and damage control was put in place just in case
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 10.07.14 10:47

But did forensics find anything that shows a stranger was in that apartment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.14 10:56

Justformaddie wrote:But did forensics find anything that shows a stranger was in that apartment?

Correction:

Allegedly some hairs of MOB were found, and sperm traces of a very young child, a boy; but excuse and correct me immediately if I'm wrong
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 10.07.14 11:06

Portia wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:But did forensics find anything that shows a stranger was in that apartment?

No; not that we know of
I believe some hairs of MOB were found, but excuse me if I'm wrong

But then, how does one define 'stranger' in a case like this?
Hmm, so if someone's DNA was found, the mcs could've said oh that's mr x he's such and such? Although would that not be worse then, as it is for them now, no trace of a stranger = no trace of an abductor?  huh

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 10.07.14 12:15

SuspiciousMinds wrote:If I've got this right, if the McCanns lose this case they are going to have to pay all the costs for the last five years' of court cases etc. and possibly also the costs of the latest shenanigans on top. I imagine that this is not likely to be cheap?

As the Fund exists to support Madeleine's family, presumably there will be no legal objection to them paying the costs out of it. But it would be a stinger of a question if a journalist pointed out to them that thousands of people had donated all this money to them on the understanding that it would help the fund to search for Madeleine, and instead they had wasted it on a feeble attempt to protect their own reputations against a book that had been found to be neither libellous or damaging. Ethically, how could they sit there and justify paying the costs out of the Fund? It will turn even more people against them.

That's if they even plan to pay the costs back if they lose.

And if the book is officially not libellous and not damaging according to the Portuguese courts, might there finally be an British publisher who is prepared to print it in English and put it in the bookshops? If, as we suspect, the Fund is low on cash and then all the court costs have to be paid out of what is left, then the McCanns will struggle to afford yet another court case. Would they have to put up with seeing the Truth of the Lie at the top of the bestseller charts and Goncalo Amaral swanning about in a flash car and doing UK television interviews with fawning presenters hanging onto his every word?!

(OMG, I want that to happen so much that it hurts...!   Mrs  )
I do so agree with you, wouldn't it be lovely   thumbup
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top