The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Smithman theory - Page 8 Mm11

Smithman theory - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Smithman theory - Page 8 Mm11

Smithman theory - Page 8 Regist10

Smithman theory

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smithman theory - Page 8 Empty Re: Smithman theory

Post by Paddingtom 23.05.24 15:05

Crusader, am I to understand that you think it was just some random?
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 15:15

No, I think it was Gerry with a child.
Sorry to confuse, I know what I want to post in my head, it sometimes comes out wrong.
To be clear.
I believe Madeleine died on either 1st or 2nd May.
I believe the Smith's are 100% telling the truth about what they saw.
I believe it was Gerry McCann carrying a child.
I don't believe the Smith family, or Martin Smith in particular , are in any way part of "team McCann"
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6003

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 23.05.24 15:53

It it was Gerry carrying his dead child, that is a breathtaking, high-risk course of action.

Thanks, Crusader.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1590

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 16:01

I don't think it was Madeleine he was carrying, she would already be gone by then.
It was to link Man + Child = abduction.
crusader
crusader

Cammerigal and Ladyinred like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 23.05.24 16:11

I presume a man (or woman) carrying a child at night wouldn't have been unusual;  families on holiday, bedtimes not so stringent, etc.   I think the biggest risk was in Gerry being stopped by somebody, and engaged in conversation, unless they had decided how to handle that without dropping themselves in it.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1470

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.05.24 16:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]post#175
If, Madeleine died before the 3rd May and I now think she may have done, It would be to the McCann advantage that someone saw a man with a child on 3rd and linked it to Madeleine being abducted.

Either the Smiths were lying for some strange reason, or Team McCann found out that the PJ were not buying Tanners story, and decided to capitalise on what the Smiths had reported?

Maybe they did see someone carrying a Child, and the description and timing, along with the Efits were the Team McCann invention?

Personally I am not sure which.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2752

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 16:32

But how the McCann's know the Smith's had told the police what they saw?
The only way the McCann's would know the Smith's had made a statement is if they knew them and they told them they had, or they were part of the so called "Team McCann"
I can't remember the PJ asking the McCann's anything about being seen that night, can you?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.05.24 16:44

Someone was feeding the McCanns information, as proved by the local Lady that saw the McCanns airing the trunk of the Hire Car.

She was never formally interviewed or added to the process, but Team McCann found out about her.

Murat was already dismissed as an Interpreter, so who told them?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 16:52

I know Alexander Cameron was asked about it by the PJ and they said it was spillage from the shopping.
Actually, you are right, he volunteered the information, he wasn't asked.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 17:06

Actually, Sandy Cameron's statement was made in April 2008, by that time he was fully aware of the dogs inspection of the car.
Maybe it was retrofit.
Michael Wright put the smell down to the twins dirty nappies.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 23.05.24 17:31

Could a member of staff told them? One of the pole dancing, bra flashing 'nannies'?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 17:39

I don't think anyone told them, we only found out about it after reading the PJ files and it was 2008 before it was mentioned in a statement.
It wasn't mentioned before 2008 as far as I know, not even by the PJ.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 23.05.24 18:09

I don't know how you remember the details.  nod
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 18:30

laugh laugh I don't a lot of the time, I'm obsessed.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 23.05.24 18:45

I get really confused. Gerry McCann's observation about confusion being good certainly applies to me.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 23.05.24 19:58

crusader wrote:I'm thinking they all used the patio doors to their apartments to check the children.
I wonder if the patio doors to the McCann bedroom were checked for fingerprints.
There's no evidence that they all used the patio doors to check, there's even evidence that the OB took good care to double lock the entrance door to prevent their eldest to go outside. Good wondering ! It doesn't seem that the PJ checked the parents' French window for fingerprints, but there is some evidence that M was moved out through that window-door. Not only Eddie alerted just outside it, but a GNR lady found what seems to be the hair band we can see on the "last" photo.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 51

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 24.05.24 6:45

crusader wrote:No, I think it was Gerry with a child.
Sorry to confuse, I know what I want to post in my head, it sometimes comes out wrong.
To be clear.
I believe Madeleine died on either 1st or 2nd May.
I believe the Smith's are 100% telling the truth about what they saw.
I believe it was Gerry McCann carrying a child.
I don't believe the Smith family, or Martin Smith in particular , are in any way part of "team McCann"
Crusader thankyou. Your explanation is very clear.  I totally agree with you.   However, it does throw up the problem of why was he carrying a live child on 3rd.?   The only answer is that it was to help stage the "abduction"....but after he was seen by the smiths, team Mccann for a few months dif everyting they could to discredit it....so what was the point of staging an abduction only to deny it when it was seen?.......this is where my theory comes in,,,,it wasnt to be seen by people, it was to be seen by cctv that couldnt be questioned...... cctv is cctv no cross examinations, no questioning under oath......just plain simple images......... for me it links the inconsistency of maddie dying earlier and the Smiths being truthful...

I know Silentscope thinks they were lying to get their friend Murat off the contrived hook, but for me that lacks credibility,,,,,If Mr Smith had done it on his own, then maybe,,,,but to include your son and daughter in lying to the police for me is a stretch too far,,,,,

As regards the car open boot and who told them......wernt the uk police working with the portugese by then,,,,,and being directed by shady characters?........theres probably plenty of people feeding the mccanns with info......
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 24.05.24 6:49

Cake Lover wrote:I presume a man (or woman) carrying a child at night wouldn't have been unusual;  families on holiday, bedtimes not so stringent, etc.   I think the biggest risk was in Gerry being stopped by somebody, and engaged in conversation, unless they had decided how to handle that without dropping themselves in it.
Cake lover, this is why I rhink he took the quietest route...trying not to be seen...In goncalos book he says that at that time of year the bars and restaurants were not all open and those that were closed at 9.00pm.   so, after chucking out, the streets would have been deserted by about 9.30.......apart from the Smiths.....unfortunately

gery was terribly unlucky to be seen by humans...
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 7:01

Should your theory be correct, Gerry McCann certainly was unlucky. Cctv over rides human testimony every time.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 24.05.24 7:04

Silentscope wrote:@crusaderpost#175
If, Madeleine died before the 3rd May and I now think she may have done, It would be to the McCann advantage that someone saw a man with a child on 3rd and linked it to Madeleine being abducted.

Either the Smiths were lying for some strange reason, or Team McCann found out that the PJ were not buying Tanners story, and decided to capitalise on what the Smiths had reported?

Maybe they did see someone carrying a Child, and the description and timing, along with the Efits were the Team McCann invention?

Personally I am not sure which.
This is a bit more in line with what I think....  It is my understanding that for several months team mccann tried to dismiss the smith sighting and promote Tannerman,,,,,,it is my belief that Tannerman was only sent in the direction he was because gerry told them he had been seen and they decided to send tannerman in the opposite direction....IF gerry had not been seen, Tannerman would have gone towards the beach and the beach cctv would have shown  him carrying a child,,,,,, I then think they wanted the police to think they had escaped by boat,,,,when Sagresman turned up shortly after, it was supposed to link the boat escape and Sagresman....the boat was going to Sagres....

However, after a few months when they realised that Tannerman really was not believed at all, they decide to give it more credibility by linking it with smithman......which ultimately meant Smithman was wandering around PDL half the night hiding in shady corners to avoid beeing seen until such time as he could meet the Sagres boat.....the PJ didnt believe that either,,,,but they persisted for several years and even got the Smiths to supoosedly join team mccann to give their investigation Kudos,,,,The Smith went along with it  either a) because they desperately wanted to keep an open mind and really wanted to help despite their misgivings about Gerry or b) They were adked to join by the pj as a kind of spy in the camp  or c) they were threatened by shady characters.

Ultimately the mccanns realised Tannerman was just making no sense so they turned him into Crecheman,

Whatever the case, I do belive the Smiths are innocent of any wrong doing and are decent, law abiding citizens just trying to help as much as they could.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 24.05.24 7:20

Other than Silentscope, noone has come forward with their thory of why the smiths are lying.......Please come forward,,,,I need to know.....Im obsessed with it now, like most of you!!!

Why do you think the Smiths are lying
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.05.24 7:51

Maybe they are just mistaken and not lying?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 256

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 24.05.24 8:05

I cant see how  9 people could be mistaken and three of them be willing to sign document backing up their mistakenness>......bit odd?
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.05.24 8:09

Let's not forget the lightbulb moment DCI Redwood had on Crimewatch 2013 when he identified Julian Totman as Tannerman.
Operation Grange did believe Tanner saw a man with a child and even produced the man to prove it!
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 24.05.24 9:31

Redwood had to sell Tannerman as Julian Totman because no one was believing Tanner.

The Sighting was pre arranged by Team McCann along with the timing which explains why neither Gerry or Jez saw her. She wanted to avoid being seen by Jez. She was already in a state of guilty conscience.
She knew she was up to no good that night.

Who the Smiths claim to have seen that night, is not really important.

The failure of the Tanner sighting meant that Team McCann then had to find another Sighting to promote the Abduction theory.

I do not believe that the Smiths are all lying just to save Murat, who was not a great Friend as portrayed in the Press, but just an Acqaintance.

Whoever they saw that night was definitely not Murat.

Whether it was Gerry McCann and Madeleine needed further investigation.

Which came to an Abrupt end and Dr Amaral’s removal.

All highly questionable.
Silentscope
Silentscope

PeterMac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top