The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dear God, stop the world, I wanna get off....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear God, stop the world, I wanna get off....

Post by Jill Havern on 05.10.18 18:48

Two-week-old baby is in a serious condition in hospital 'after being raped'

The baby is in intensive care at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, and a 25-year-old man has been charged with rape and grievous bodily harm.

What the hell is wrong with some people that they could do something like this?

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Jill Havern

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear God, stop the world, I wanna get off....

Post by sallypelt on 05.10.18 18:59

@Jill Havern wrote:

Two-week-old baby is in a serious condition in hospital 'after being raped'

The baby is in intensive care at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, and a 25-year-old man has been charged with rape and grievous bodily harm.

What the hell is wrong with some people that they could do something like this?
Jill, my daughter rang me a few hours ago, almost in shock. We just couldn't take this in. I flipped and said someone should beat the bastard to within one inch of his life, bring him back and do it again, until he succumbs, and death frees him. I hope he suffers for the rest of his life. 

What a sick world we live in.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 05.10.18 19:11

I hope this two week old baby managed to put up a good fight before she ended up in intensive care.

You're dead right about what the hell should happen to him.

I just cannot imagine what this poor baby went through.

What's the betting this turns out to be her dad, one of the people who should protect her from disgusting abuse such as this? sad

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.10.18 21:53

@Jill Havern wrote:What the hell is wrong with some people that they could do something like this?
What is wrong with some people that can't acknowledge that people can do something like this?

It happens - oh too frequently.

sad1

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki on 05.10.18 23:48

There are some very sick minded people out there who I'm not entirely sure can be helped to overcome their perverted behaviour .
Roidininki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 06.10.18 0:10

I know this is shocking but we also need to remember that his defense will use social media postings as an excuse for him  claiming he won't get a fair trial due to unfair publicity
We need for the baby to get justice so let's be aware of what we are posting and it may be for the better for now to not post anything.
That way they can't claim unfair trial and the baby gets justice.

Researcher/Analyst

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 06.10.18 9:15

The same could be said for Madeleine.

No doubt the McCanns will also claim Unfair Trial with everything that's been said about them on forums; blogs; facebook; twitter; books; videos; comments in newspaper articles etc - here in the UK and in Portugal.

How will a Court find an unbiased jury of Twelve Good Men?

Hardly surprising the McCanns don't want us all shut down. They have worked on the 'Unfair Trial' angle from the very beginning to this very day.

How will Madeleine ever get justice?

And we're all to blame.

Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance on 06.10.18 9:31

@Jill Havern wrote:The same could be said for Madeleine.

No doubt the McCanns will also claim Unfair Trial with everything that's been said about them on forums; blogs; facebook; twitter; books; videos; comments in newspaper articles etc - here in the UK and in Portugal.

How will a Court find an unbiased jury of Twelve Good Men?

Hardly surprising the McCanns don't want us all shut down. They have worked on the 'Unfair Trial' angle from the very beginning to this very day.

How will Madeleine ever get justice?

And we're all to blame.
Inadvertently perhaps. 
But when the truth finally outs, their trial will not be by the courts, but by the public.
Sundance

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.10.18 12:29

UK gets sicker by the day and nothing gets done about it.
How low do we need to sink before someone who can actually do something SCREAMS enough is enough and does something about LAWLESS BRITAIN.

So many murders, acid attacks, stabbings, rapes, muggings, fraud, drugs, drink.   SICK, SICK, SICK.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.10.18 13:21

The McCanns have been on public trial for well over eleven years, they made darn sure of that from the moment hey shouted 'abduction' from the Ocean Club rooftops on the night of 3rd May 2007 - or possibly a bit before.  They continue the masquerade up to this very day, only not with such frequency as the earlier days.

It suits there purpose to be out there, hence the many positive v. negative media reports.  They had the privilege (and still have as and when necessary) of an establishment trained spindoctor - how could he get it so wrong?  Simple answer - he didn't!  The positive v. negative reportage and the merciless campaign to destroy the Portuguese investigator, Gonçalo Amaral, was all part of the master plan, or as Gerry McCann would call it .... "the wider agenda".

The case will never go to trial in a billion years.  What care the hapless McCann duo - they've profited by the 'disappearance' of their daughter, they are celebrities, household names - the world is their oyster.  They won't be chastised on the streets, they will be hailed as the maltreated victims of tragedy.  They will go down in history as the most infamous victims of an unsolved crime.

It's unjust but it's life.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum