The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 Mm11

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 Mm11

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 Regist10

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 Empty Re: McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June

Post by canada12 14.06.14 18:53

Ladyinred wrote:
canada12 wrote:
tiny wrote:Frome tellytone on twitter.

[*]McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 LiZL5g99_biggerTony Stewart@TellyTone  1h
Unconfirmed rumours that Kate #mccann has quietly come into the Algarve and is staying in Burgau, few miles from #praiadaluz

[*]

Why would she be staying there if the trial is in Lisbon?
[*]

To feel close to Madeleine?  One of her trips, as described to Fiona recently.

Hmm. With the trial verdict expected Monday in Lisbon... and the rumour that only some of the SY detectives returned to the UK after the digs... I wonder if Kate's presence has been requested by PJ / SY...?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 Empty Re: McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June

Post by aiyoyo 14.06.14 18:54

tiny wrote:Frome tellytone on twitter.

[*]McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 LiZL5g99_biggerTony Stewart@TellyTone  1h
Unconfirmed rumours that Kate #mccann has quietly come into the Algarve and is staying in Burgau, few miles from #praiadaluz

Geez, she is early.
But Burgau is far away from Lisbon, what is she doing there?
Checking remains are not disturbed maybe ?
Strange, considering she did not want to make it until Sept.
Sure was able to get her hair color, manicure and pedicure in fast track service.
Wonder who is baby sitting the twins ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.14 18:56

Do you think she will be put under surveillance?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.06.14 18:58

Who is she meeting there though?

Why Burgau, and not PDL? Is there an easy jet direct to Burgau ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.14 19:05

I would have thought flights only to Faro or Lisbon.   
Does she have friends (sorry contacts) in Bergau that anyone knows of?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.06.14 19:07

Ladyinred wrote:Do you think she will be put under surveillance?

Dunno, unlikely I'd say.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.14 19:22

Markus 2 wrote: [...]   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN7SBCDC-fA
Oh, these accents ... You know that originally I understood, she was talking about the "cats", then I finally understood it were the "kids" ...  big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.06.14 19:24

Full conversation:

Tony Stewart @TellyTone · 2h tweeted:

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 1h tweeted in response:
@TellyTone I don't think so. Kate is scared straight of going to Portugal And the PARENTS KILLED MEDDI signs. #mccann

Tony Stewart ‏@TellyTone tweeted in response:
@PORTUGALONLINE Maybe not here but still two alleged sightings - one on plane and one in car near Burgau. Also #mccann due at libel trial.

Liz Woods ‏@elizawoods 45m tweeted in response:
@TellyTone @PORTUGALONLINE Makes sense, wouldn't want 2 risk flying out on Monday am in case of delay etc #mccann Guess she moved t mountain

Tony Stewart ‏@TellyTone replied:
@elizawoods @PORTUGALONLINE Does make sense, especially as press will be at airports. Apart from #Sun who are still in the village.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.06.14 19:24

No is the short answer LIR, but, as I've said on another thread, I suspect that any further sites which are earmarked for searching have been under covert surveillance for some time and will remain so until they have been gone through with a fine tooth comb.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.06.14 19:28

ultimaThule wrote:

No is the short answer [strike]LIR[/strike, but, as I've said on another thread, I suspect that any further sites which are earmarked for searching have been under covert surveillance for some time and will remain so until they have been gone through with a fine tooth comb.

I've been wondering if the sites that were searched this past week were put under covert surveillance BEFORE the digs. And perhaps something was collected that was not there before. Or, something that was there before, was not there when they went back to dig. Hence, IMO, perhaps the McCanns very great relief that "nothing" was found...?  Pure speculation on my part.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.14 19:30

Surely she will be under constant 'surveillance' by the press though ?    When she's got her earrings in and hair done of course.   imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.06.14 19:38

canada12 wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

No is the short answer LIR, but, as I've said on another thread, I suspect that any further sites which are earmarked for searching have been under covert surveillance for some time and will remain so until they have been gone through with a fine tooth comb.

I've been wondering if the sites that were searched this past week were put under covert surveillance BEFORE the digs. And perhaps something was collected that was not there before. Or, something that was there before, was not there when they went back to dig. Hence, IMO, perhaps the McCanns very great relief that "nothing" was found...?  Pure speculation on my part.

I won't be betting on the outcome of England v Italy tonight, canada, but I would put money on the PJ and NSY having taken all necessary measures in respect of recent and future searches and that both sides are working as a united team to bring those responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to justice.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 14.06.14 19:49

daffodil wrote:I would have thought flights only to Faro or Lisbon.   
Does she have friends (sorry contacts) in Bergau that anyone knows of?

Not that I know of, and apparently her friends in PdL don't have a spare bed anymore either.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.06.14 19:50

fossey wrote:According to Joana - the Mccanns asked for the libel to be postponed until September. Judge REFUSED....

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/maddie-case-current-criminality-with.html

Transcript to follow

A few points raised in the Talk Show (while I'm translating other articles)

1. Most, if not all, suspects that we heard about in the media in the past 2 years are leads of the English investigation;

2. Gonçalo Amaral is penniless, he has nothing left, he has even starved, getting by with friends help, all due to his assets being frozen since 2009. "He deserves to be miserable and feel fear." - Kate McCann;

3. Jane Tanner never left the table that night, questions whereabouts of Russell O'Brien;

4. Following the out-of-court settlement that was refused by the four defendant parties, McCanns have asked the judge to postpone trial till September, judge refused;

5. Gonçalo Amaral continues to be the target of lawsuits each time he appears on TV;

Stay of execution, that's what they do on death row.  Anything rather than face the gallows!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June - Page 11 Empty Support building for Amaral on Twitter

Post by JackieL 14.06.14 23:10

Support building for Amaral on Twitter before Monday's crucial hearing.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 15.06.14 0:12

Châtelaine wrote:
Oh, these accents ... You know that originally I understood, she was talking about the "cats", then I finally understood it were the "kids" ...  big grin 
Yes, when I first found out that she was a teacher I nearly choked lol

And of course..Auntie Phil's blooper (one of many) the negligible parents    tongue
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.06.14 1:05

and the rumour that only some of the SY detectives returned to the UK
---------------------------------------------

Maybe needed in Portugal, to try to stop PJ 're-arguidoing' her/them, for re-interviewing purposes?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 15.06.14 5:59

Prepare for disappointment. 

The Portuguese have thrown AMARAL under a bus again.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.06.14 6:26

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Prepare for disappointment. 

The Portuguese have thrown AMARAL under a bus again.

That wouldn't supprise me in the least.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje 15.06.14 8:17

Find this very interesting (first time I heard of):
"Jane Tanner never left the table that night, questions whereabouts of Russell O'Brien"
Bebootje

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 15.06.14 8:46

kevmack wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

And of course..Auntie Phil's blooper (one of many) the negligible parents    tongue

That's what I thought.
Cats and negligible parents, the open window !
Uncle Phil has been the voice of reason throughout and who needs to pay for PR when you can get it for free from your own kith and Kin.

P.S. that's PR as in "the Titanic is unsinkable".  laughat big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 15.06.14 8:56

kevmack wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

I think it says she is a nurse in some accounts.

If the McCann's win this trial then you might as well give up. The only consolation is that a strong core of people will never accept their innocence  and if they are guilty they will have to live with those consequences  which like the Ramsey's  they always had it hanging over their heads and  life was never normal again.   If they win  their PR system will be in overdrive and I would imagine free speech on this case will then be curtailed.
When Freemasonry comes into play and high level at that, it is  just a losing battle.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 15.06.14 9:02

If they win the court case the only consolation, in my eyes is that once they fade into obscurity, whomever/however they have gained such protection will be the reason they die. Maybe they will crash their car in a tunnel.

The pair of them are rotten to the core.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.06.14 9:19

Markus2: auntie Phil is definitely a teacher; it's her sister Trish who is or was a nurse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 15.06.14 9:21

I think that all the money spent and the seven years of media spin has been an attempt to make a way for the Mccann's to escape justice and the kind of existence Marcus 2 is foreseeing for them. It has not worked!

I feel this has been a triumph and a success for the voice of the ordinary people in forums such as this all over the world. With particular thanks to Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennett and all of those who have stuck their necks out in the name of justice. There is no way the Mccann's will ever escape justice. As someone pointed out the writing's on the wall!
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top