The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 14 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 14 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 14 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 14 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by PeterMac 04.06.14 17:57

ChippyM wrote:. . . No-one knows the reason why they are searching this area,
I sincerely hope you mean No one - other than DCI Redwood and the entire command structure of the Met, and the PJ and the GNR and . . . Knows the reason why they are searching this area.
However misguided, however ridiculous it may look, a very large number of high raning people with control of many tens, if not hundreds of thousands of pounds of funds have been told the reason, and have been convinced by the reason they were given.
And know know that they WILL one day be held to account for their decisions.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 14 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by ChippyM 04.06.14 18:01

"I sincerely hope you mean No one - other than DCI Redwood and the entire command structure of the Met, and the PJ and the GNR and . . . Knows the reason why they are searching this area."

Yes PM that is definitely what I meant. I don't think us the public, or media know. So to say it's a sham is premature.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.06.14 18:01

Châtelaine wrote:I always have a big box of latex gloves at home. I hope, that doesn't make me a suspect?
I agree with others that Gerry is not wearing a glove in the Jon Corner production and that it's a momentary "Spiel" of light.
Much more interesting about this particular part of the video, is what PeterMac spotted: the split second reluctance of putting a box on the spare wheel cover ...

would you take latex gloves on holiday though
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 04.06.14 18:03

tiny wrote:They look at bit dirt-y

They do , I'm not sure why anyone would keep them, a little bit cheap-skatey maybe!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 04.06.14 18:05

gbwales wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:Daffodil I don't have an answer to your question (sorry) but has anyone else noticed that the McCanns villa (moved to in July 2007) is only around 200m away from the "snail"?

Is there a link to an aerial photo with that marked up which you know of?
Can't do a screenshot at the moment but the McCanns' villa but here is a link showing their villa (at the right hand bottom of Rua Da Flores) & the "snail" is visible along with the scale.

https://www.google.pt/maps/place/8600-184+Luz/@37.0863174,-8.7363322,452m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0xd1b313e06bb3e13:0xef7864d9c488d609

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick 04.06.14 18:07

ChippyM wrote:
tiny wrote:They look at bit dirt-y

They do , I'm not sure why anyone would keep them, a little bit cheap-skatey maybe!

Well they did share toothbrushes
Baldrick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.14 18:07

tiny wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I always have a big box of latex gloves at home. I hope, that doesn't make me a suspect?
I agree with others that Gerry is not wearing a glove in the Jon Corner production and that it's a momentary "Spiel" of light.
Much more interesting about this particular part of the video, is what PeterMac spotted: the split second reluctance of putting a box on the spare wheel cover ...

If I'd be "forced" to stay on holiday for a couple of months, I might buy them, yes ;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.14 18:09

tiny wrote:

Crikey, that's a very good point tiny.   Whatever for ?   Lots of baby wipes and so on with young children and maybe buy some tough yellows for washing up or cleaning - but why grubby latex ones in a bedroom drawer ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 04.06.14 18:12

Châtelaine wrote:
tiny wrote:

If I'd be "forced" to stay on holiday for a couple of months, I might buy them, yes  ;-)

I buy them when away for the summer but I don't keep them next to my bed.  Don't keep there at home either but I use them for cleaning.  

I suppose it depends on why you use them, where you keep them.  sad 

Each to their own.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 14 Empty Just a reminder of a long time ago.

Post by PeterMac 04.06.14 18:17

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.06.14 18:18

Hicks wrote:It was a cold evening on May 3rd. Tanner told us she had to go and get a fleece to put on. What parent would, A.let their child be used as a decoy on such a cold evening in only light jammies. B. not insist that she had a blanket or coat on especially as the child appeared to be in a deep sleep..... you could also interpret that as.... 'lifeless'.

The Smiths description of the man most likely fitting GM.

The very fact TM had made no mention of Smithman for five years speak volumes.

By logic the child in question must have been Madeleine.

Hicks. Just because a person sees a child wearing pjs does not mean that is all that the child is clothed in.

I always thought it was Ella O Brien being carried, because at the time I would never have estimated either twin as age 3-4.

Why Ella? Because I never believed JT or ROB were attending to a sick child and that there was another reason why they were missing on an off at the crucial times after 9pm.

Ella was the same age as Maddie and had similar colouring from what I have seen of her.
  I also am suspicious of her crèche attendance on 3rd pm when all apart from McCann children went to the beach. I wonder if although Maddie was
signed in,  Ella was mistaken for her that afternoon. There were a few anomalies relating to entries for Ella in the crèche records.

btw, if these parents were as lax as claimed with their childcare on that holiday, what would a bit of cold night air be for a little while?

not sensible, but neither was leaving a baby in a stinking full nappy, which one of the couples did.... and went to dinner leaving a sick baby in their apartment.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 04.06.14 18:20

Markus 2 wrote:
Most know gloves were seen but he was not wearing them in the video of him packing things in the car. That has been talked about for ever and all is just a play on light in that video.
I know he was not wearing them when packing the car, but he obviously was wearing them at some point.

He isn't going to wear them whilst packing the car and allow that to be filmed. He may have innocently had them like Chatelaine innocently has them, but if he generally carries gloves with him, then he may have worn them when moving the body. But unless he did wear them when moving the body and those gloves are found, then they're no use to the investigation. A bit like the body being no use to the investigation until it's found.

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.06.14 18:21

[quote="daffodil"]
tiny wrote:

Crikey, that's a very good point tiny.   Whatever for ?   Lots of baby wipes and so on with young children and maybe buy some tough yellows for washing up or cleaning - but why grubby latex ones in a bedroom drawer ??[/quote]

For people who are not used to changing their own children's nappies and have "help" to do that sort of thing at home. Even baby wipes can soil ones hands with smelly pooh, much better to wear latex gloves when changing horrible pooh filled nappies one isn't used to changing.  smilie 

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 04.06.14 18:22

You're obviously not a suspect because you were not there, and you don't have lots of suspicion surrounding you like Gerry does!

sonic72
sonic72

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 04.06.14 18:27

Newintown wrote:
daffodil wrote:
tiny wrote:

Crikey, that's a very good point tiny.   Whatever for ?   Lots of baby wipes and so on with young children and maybe buy some tough yellows for washing up or cleaning - but why grubby latex ones in a bedroom drawer ??[/quote]

For people who are not used to changing their own children's nappies and have "help" to do that sort of thing at home.  Even baby wipes can soil ones hands with smelly pooh, much better to wear latex gloves when changing horrible pooh filled nappies one isn't used to changing.   smilie 
The gloves in the drawer have been used. Are you suggesting he flung them in the drawer after changing a shitty nappy?! They'll do for next time eh! Being a doctor he is not bothered about hygiene, hence all the 'dirty nappies' soiling up their hire car!

sonic72
sonic72

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 04.06.14 18:28

PeterMac wrote:
That is telling, what was she told .what type of nurse was she
Paediatric, old people, in the same hospital ,willing to take over Madies care?
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.14 18:28

PeterMac wrote:

I know this if O/T, but just feel the need to say isn't the internet marvellous.    All the information recorded over the years at the touch of a button (apart from that which has been whooshed).    Also the instant access to developments all over the world.

Just imagine how we could be relying solely on television and newspapers otherwise, and who trusts either now.

Communications have moved very fast in the last 7 years, probably faster than a lot of people imagined would be possible.
I apologise for this post, but now more than ever this has become so important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.06.14 18:32

@ sonic72 and Newintown.    I understood these gloves were disposable ?    Use once and get rid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 04.06.14 18:35

Just been on the dear old Daily Wail site where some poor, misguided, un-informed posters are stating that the McCanns themselves are paying for this investigation. I've tried to leave a few comments to set them straight and said about the police files but hey, you can take an ass to water but you can't make it drink.... sad
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 04.06.14 18:36

russiandoll wrote:
Hicks wrote:It was a cold evening on May 3rd. Tanner told us she had to go and get a fleece to put on. What parent would, A.let their child be used as a decoy on such a cold evening in only light jammies. B. not insist that she had a blanket or coat on especially as the child appeared to be in a deep sleep..... you could also interpret that as.... 'lifeless'.

The Smiths description of the man most likely fitting GM.

The very fact TM had made no mention of Smithman for five years speak volumes.

By logic the child in question must have been Madeleine.

Hicks. Just because a person sees a child wearing pjs does not mean that is all that the child is clothed in.

I always thought it was Ella O Brien being carried, because at the time I would never have estimated either twin as age 3-4.

Why Ella? Because I never believed JT or ROB were attending to a sick child and that there was another reason why they were missing on an off at the crucial times after 9pm.

Ella was the same age as Maddie and had similar colouring from what I have seen of her.
  I also am suspicious of her crèche attendance on 3rd pm when all apart from McCann children went to the beach. I wonder if although Maddie was
signed in,  Ella was mistaken for her that afternoon. There were a few anomalies relating to entries for Ella in the crèche records.

btw, if these parents were as lax as claimed with their childcare on that holiday, what would a bit of cold night air be for a little while?

not sensible, but neither was leaving a baby in a stinking full nappy, which one of the couples did.... and went to dinner leaving a sick baby in their apartment.
Maybe, but why would JT go to the trouble of inventing a man carrying a child in pink pyjamas ? This is practically proven to be a lie as there is an independent witness who says that at 9.15 there was no a soul on the street. This person was on the balcony having a whisky. This balcony had the best view of the street. Eggman or whatever he was called, an invention to distract from the Smiths having caught GM in the act of removing his daughter from 5a. If GM was meant to be seen carrying a child the Tanner invention would not have been needed. Does that make sense?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.06.14 18:39

sonic72 wrote:
Newintown wrote:
daffodil wrote:
tiny wrote:

For people who are not used to changing their own children's nappies and have "help" to do that sort of thing at home.  Even baby wipes can soil ones hands with smelly pooh, much better to wear latex gloves when changing horrible pooh filled nappies one isn't used to changing.   smilie 
The gloves in the drawer have been used. Are you suggesting he flung them in the drawer after changing a shitty nappy?! They'll do for next time eh! Being a doctor he is not bothered about hygiene, hence all the 'dirty nappies' soiling up their hire car!

"Being a doctor" Gerry McCann didn't seem to be bothered about anything, i.e. leaving 3 very young children alone in an apartment, etc., etc. Leaving dirty gloves in a drawer in an apartment that didn't belong to them, and him or the Mrs didn't have to clean it out I don't suppose would matter to him either.

Having the gloves on site may have been a bonus if they had to use them for "other purposes" other than changing dirty nappies they weren't used to dealing with.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick 04.06.14 18:39

PeterMac wrote:
ChippyM wrote:. . . No-one knows the reason why they are searching this area,
I sincerely hope you mean No one - other than DCI Redwood and the entire command structure of the Met, and the PJ and the GNR and . . .   Knows the reason why they are searching this area.
However misguided, however ridiculous it may look, a very large number of high raning people with control of many tens, if not hundreds of thousands of pounds of funds have been told the reason, and have been convinced by the reason they were given.
And know know that they WILL one day be held to account for their decisions.

It would seem to me someone in the know has spoken out. The reporters said finding the corrugated sheets was a surprise. Really?
Baldrick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 04.06.14 18:39

daffodil wrote:@ sonic72 and Newintown.    I understood these gloves were disposable ?    Use once and get rid.
Depends what you use them for, Daffodil - like Châtelaine, I always keep them at home.
Most hated job, peeling potatoes or grating cheese, oddly big grin 
I wouldn't re-use them in that circumstance, but I would for light cleaning - they aren't cheap!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 04.06.14 18:42

The gloves are in a drawer with a bunch of other stationery items, and they look quite dirty. Maybe they were used when changing toner in a printer, for instance...? Did they have a laser printer? If they had a laser printer, and it got jammed a few times, getting it unjammed can be a very dirty job...
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 04.06.14 18:44

...but being in the medical profession they would both have access to an unlimited supply.......just sayin'
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top