The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Regist10

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by Guest 13.05.14 10:32

I've wondered if "Me" was Madeleine's nickname for Amelie; it makes more sense if both the twins were crying - how could one of them not have been disturbed by the noise?

Not of course it's very likely that such a remark was ever made in reality.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by worriedmum 13.05.14 12:15

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've wondered if "Me" was Madeleine's nickname for Amelie; it makes more sense if both the twins were crying - how could one of them not have been disturbed by the noise?

Not of course it's very likely that such a remark was ever made in reality.
 That's a clever idea,NFWTD.

If you watch the clip again, surely they are discussing TWO separate incidents-(I am paraphrasing here )

'there was one night when she came through and said-'

AND
 'just casually , over breakfast, not just to Mummy?'
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 13.05.14 23:28

Why they left them in the first place I don't know, but hearing that from my child would make me boke with guilt and worry IMO! dontgetit 

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.05.14 23:37

Mirage wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:
sar wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Why not Frost.

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 BBK
looks like "eagle eye" action-man!

Awful you can see the cogs working. I do wonder why they put themselves in these positions,  their body language is becoming more questionable as time goes on. How much longer can they go on like that ,unless it is all going to be tied up soon and they are let off the hook, then there will be no need for interviews. So maybe their thoughts are  lets just stick it out for a while longer ?

Creepy innit?

It's funny how he finally learned to refrain of pulling nose, ears or whatever (is that why Kate is holding his hand with 2 hands?) but now his eyes are giving him away.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 13.05.14 23:51

He's sending morse code to someone by the looks of it.  Dot dot, dash dash, Either that, or Fiona's making him twitchy with her famous raised eyebrow.

Fiona had closed body language with them throughout  I thought. Rather guarded. She caught old Kate off-guard with that invitation to send M a message though. Couldn't even look into the camera and address her daughter directly. Shame that - seven years preparing all sorts of speeches to camera, except the one that really matters..
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Empty maddies birthday

Post by mariola 13.05.14 23:51

Justformaddie wrote:Why they left them in the first place I don't know, but hearing that from my child would make me boke with guilt and worry IMO! dontgetit 
I don,t think it happened.It was G and K trying to convince us MBM was  alive on thursday the 3rd.Much like the last photo.IMO
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 14.05.14 0:07

a
aMadeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 BBK  After 7  years Gerry still can't trust Kate oh dear ho dear
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 14.05.14 1:49

Justformaddie wrote:Why they left them in the first place I don't know, but hearing that from my child would make me boke with guilt and worry IMO! dontgetit 

If a mother of a child that disappeared can tell that with dry eyes she is a sociopath.

The disdain she shows for her children with her facial expression proves that.

Every time I see that I think "how the F can she talk about it in such a callous way" Sorry to say so she is a terrible POS.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 14.05.14 1:51

Mirage wrote:
lj wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:
sar wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Why not Frost.

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 BBK
looks like "eagle eye" action-man!

Awful you can see the cogs working. I do wonder why they put themselves in these positions,  their body language is becoming more questionable as time goes on. How much longer can they go on like that ,unless it is all going to be tied up soon and they are let off the hook, then there will be no need for interviews. So maybe their thoughts are  lets just stick it out for a while longer ?

Creepy innit?

It's funny how he finally learned to refrain of pulling nose, ears or whatever (is that why Kate is holding his hand with 2 hands?) but now his eyes are giving him away.

He's sending morse code to someone by the looks of it.  Dot dot, dash dash, Either that, or Fiona's making him twitchy with her famous raised eyebrow.

Fiona had closed body language with them throughout  I thought. Rather guarded. She caught old Kate off-guard with that invitation to send M a message though. Couldn't even look into the camera and address her daughter directly. Shame that - seven years preparing all sorts of speeches to camera, except the one that really matters..

spit coffee

I agree, good there is no way Madeleine can see it, that is so pathetic.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.05.14 8:27

Poe wrote:
Seek truth wrote:
lj wrote:
frost wrote:
mariola wrote:

Pause the video at 1.14 and use the right arrow key on your keyboard to go forward frame by frame. It's horrifying.

Kate shows no sign of distress. She grimaces, she juts her chin out and hooks her lip while looking round the studio then shrugs and smiles.

To me, the grimace is saying this is something unpleasant but needs to be done.

The jutting chin is frighteningly aggressive for a mother to be talking about her three year old daughter although, as she is looking round at the same time, she is probably challenging the people in the studio to pull her up on her lies.

The shrug is a minimising action saying "it' doesn't matter" so if someone is telling you something important and they shrug - they are probably lying (this works every time with my husband and son - don't tell them - they think I have supernatural powers!)

That smile at the end is genuine pleasure.
Poe I watched it frame by frame as you suggested and it made me jump!  Kate seems very very angry, especially at 1.16. I never knew about this 'freeze framing'-I'm going to look at some other bits in the same way. Thank you for sharing this.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.14 8:45

worriedmum wrote:

Poe I watched it frame by frame as you suggested and it made me jump!  Kate seems very very angry, especially at 1.16. I never knew about this 'freeze framing'-I'm going to look at some other bits in the same way. Thank you for sharing this.
That face she pulls at 1.16 is disgusting. Can't think of another word for it.

She is shrugging it off when says 'and then she moved on' as she know's its a load of tosh. Making it sound like a big deal hence why they keep repeating it all the time, however in the same breath playing it down as literally saying it was something of nothing. Move on.

The 'why didn't you come when we were crying' spiel is again tosh. They know it sounds awful. Any parent/person must think 'so why the bloodyhell did you leave your kinds again then?'

However it fit's well with the neglect / abduction scenario. It's part of the script and they have to stick with it.

They are literally using Madeleine's word as an alibi on the Wed 2nd that a) she is alive. and b) She (and twins) was left on her/there own. 

On there own =  abduction. Not on there own = impossible abduction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Empty Frame By Frame

Post by missbeetle 14.05.14 8:49

Thank you for that tip, Poe.

I am off to have another look at that video of Madeleine (Snow White Dress?) where her face spookily becomes very adult just at the end.

Kate's first words in that previous clip... "I cannot love Madeleine even more than I love her".

Chilling.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Empty Frame by frame

Post by worriedmum 14.05.14 9:05

Admin please can we start a new thread for these videos, beginning with Poe's offering?
I would like to add Amanda Walker's Sky interview at about 15 seconds onwards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 9 Empty Madeleine's birthday

Post by PeterMac 29.05.14 13:58

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/478880/Police-to-use-radar-and-sniffer-dogs-in-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann-clues

Earlier this month Kate, 46, and Gerry, 45, marked Madeleine’s 11th birthday, saying: “It’s the toughest day of our year.
You unfeeling B* * * * !
What about Madeleine's 7 years in the Hellish Lair with the Predatory Paedo* * * * you keep telling the world about
Is that not Tough for her ?
Of course if you know know that she is at rest, then concentrating on yourself and your own hurt at losing a child might be acceptable,
indeed many people might begin to show some sympathy and Christian Charity towards you.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 29.05.14 14:03

PeterMac wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/478880/Police-to-use-radar-and-sniffer-dogs-in-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann-clues

Earlier this month Kate, 46, and Gerry, 45, marked Madeleine’s 11th birthday, saying: “It’s the toughest day of our year.
You unfeeling B* * * * !
What about Madeleine's 7 years in the Hellish Lair with the Predatory Paedo* * * *  you keep telling the world about
Is that not Tough for her ?
Of course if you know know that she is at rest, then concentrating on yourself and your own hurt at losing a child might be acceptable,
and indeed many people might begin to show some sympathy Christian Charity towards you.
NO
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfox 29.05.14 23:42

I'm sorry but I'm with Tiny I cannot find any compassion or sympathy for the Mccanns.  Poor Madeleine her parents always have to be  in the limelight.  Hopefully there will be justice for her finally and swiftly.  pray2
Poppyfox
Poppyfox

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.05.14 8:06

I believe there are some, including truly devout Christians, who would be able to sympathise with the aspect of a mother losing a child.
Whatever the circumstances that is not to be wished on any parent.
Nor, incidentally - as it always is in this case - on the child !
But not with much else.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.05.14 8:40

PeterMac wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/478880/Police-to-use-radar-and-sniffer-dogs-in-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann-clues

REPLY:  Yet despite that 'tough' birthday, they were reported in the press by 'a family pal' to be 'feeling buoyant' the other day at the prospect of JCBs unearthing a body 

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top