The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Regist10

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by MissesWillYa 11.05.14 17:16

plebgate wrote:
kevmack wrote:
plebgate wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:Please, please, please - finally just show us this "pretty pink bedroom" with seven years' worth of birthday and Christmas presents crammed into it. The stacks must be towering by now, they have to get out a ladder every time they want to put in a new present for the absent Madeleine. I know they live in a sprawling manse, so their rooms might be huge, but I'm trying to picture this in one of my children's 10-ft-by-10-ft bedrooms...
It was reported that they turned down a request by SY to show Maddie's bedroom during the CW programme, if true, why?
Because it probably isn't anything like what they claim, untouched since 2007, with presents piled up from all of the intervening 7 years of birthdays christmas etc
that is possible, but what I can't understand is that if that is the case, wouldn't SY know,?  Surely they have visited Roth. Towers and seen Maddie's bedroom?

I can only think that K&G would be allowed to keep them out of the room if they wanted to. Were there ever search warrants issued for the family home?
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by plebgate 11.05.14 17:21

I have never heard of search warrants being issued for the family home, but if SY had been refused permission to see Maddie's room I would think that very odd, and I believe the cops would.

It all seems odd and yet again can't think of an answer to any of it.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 11.05.14 17:21

plebgate wrote:
kevmack wrote:
plebgate wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:Please, please, please - finally just show us this "pretty pink bedroom" with seven years' worth of birthday and Christmas presents crammed into it. The stacks must be towering by now, they have to get out a ladder every time they want to put in a new present for the absent Madeleine. I know they live in a sprawling manse, so their rooms might be huge, but I'm trying to picture this in one of my children's 10-ft-by-10-ft bedrooms...
It was reported that they turned down a request by SY to show Maddie's bedroom during the CW programme, if true, why?
Because it probably isn't anything like what they claim, untouched since 2007, with presents piled up from all of the intervening 7 years of birthdays christmas etc
that is possible, but what I can't understand is that if that is the case, wouldn't SY know,?  Surely they have visited Roth. Towers and seen Maddie's bedroom?
Maybe SY do know, and that's exactly why they asked the McCanns to show Madeleine's bedroom, knowing full well that they wouldn't, or if they agreed to the request, how different the bedroom looked for the photo-shoot than it did normally.  Potentially another tactic of SY knowing a lot more about what the McCanns are actually like as opposed to their public personas and slowly but surely bringing it out in the public domain.
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.05.14 17:24

There is always that KevM.   If that is the case, the cops must think it all very, very strange surely?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.05.14 17:25

MissesWillYa wrote:
plebgate wrote:
kevmack wrote:
plebgate wrote:

I can only think that K&G would be allowed to keep them out of the room if they wanted to. Were there ever search warrants issued for the family home?

"search warrants" possibly asked for by the PJ via ILOR!  winkwink  winkwink 

Must have got 'lost' in the LP and MET's 'secure internal postal systems'  laughat   laughat  laughat

Can't wait for the PJ to possibly 'release files' related to the new investigation in Portugal and seeing how MANY, if any, ILOR's FROM Portugal have been 'turned down' by the UK 'authorities'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 11.05.14 17:35

plebgate wrote:There is always that KevM.   If that is the case, the cops must think it all very, very strange surely?
I'm sure the police think there are a great many strange things about the McCanns.  Unfortunately that doesn't give them the concrete evidence they need to proceed with charges, but I imagine there's a lot of raised eyebrows at Operation Grange HQ whenever the McCanns give stories to the press...I wonder what they're making of this recent outing, begging the police to delay the dig until after they've celebrated Madeleine's birthday...WTF moments all round I imagine.
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.05.14 17:45

the thought of a  party to celebrate Maddie' s birthday, given what has been reported in the papers this week, gives me the shivers that's for sure.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.05.14 17:53

kevmack wrote:
plebgate wrote:There is always that KevM.   If that is the case, the cops must think it all very, very strange surely?
I'm sure the police think there are a great many strange things about the McCanns.  Unfortunately that doesn't give them the concrete evidence they need to proceed with charges, but I imagine there's a lot of raised eyebrows at Operation Grange HQ whenever the McCanns give stories to the press...I wonder what they're making of this recent outing, begging the police to delay the dig until after they've celebrated Madeleine's birthday...WTF moments all round I imagine.

"we would desparately like you to end our torment and distress and frustration and sadness. and find 'our' Madeleine, Mr Redwood, but just NOT today!"

"If you could possibly DELAY any 'search' until Madeleine's 84th birthday in the year 2097, we would also be most grateful"

"Love, Kate"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.05.14 17:54

I agree with an earlier poster about the mental condition. We cannot know for sure what SY, indeed, the PJ, are up to. The conflicting messages coming from the MSM, from two police forces and the OFM webmaster reflect deep turmoil, of that I am sure. Regardless of any other consideration it is now incumbent on SY - having ratcheted up or allowed the situation to be ratcheted up without intervening - to ensure the safety of those two children. Bearing in mind the state of mind of a certain person we have witnessed in the past (re button pressing) I believe it is time for anyone playing piffling games with this case to take stock of their responsibilities. I for one, will run them up hill and down dale should I be forced to hear the words "lessons will be learned." And that is a promise.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 18:04

worriedmum wrote:Just joined this thread and it made me go  

what Fiona Bruce's interview was mentioned earlier in this thread and I think it bears watching again for the part where Fiona seizes on Kate's trips back to PDL . Kate's reaction surprised me.  Around 2.00/2.03.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27236457
There is a bit in that interview where I believe Gerry is warning Kate about what she is about to say.  It is when she is asked about her lack of emotional reaction and Gerry gives a loud cough but looks at Kate at the same time.  He also interrupts with an apology.  It just came across as very 'odd'.   Should add that it is in the full version of the interview.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.05.14 18:12

melisande wrote:

what Fiona Bruce's interview was mentioned earlier in this thread and I think it bears watching again for the part where Fiona seizes on Kate's trips back to PDL . Kate's reaction surprised me.  Around 2.00/2.03.

There is a bit in that interview where I believe Gerry is warning Kate about what she is about to say.  It is when she is asked about her lack of emotional reaction and Gerry gives a loud cough but looks at Kate at the same time.  He also interrupts with an apology.  It just came across as very 'odd'.   Should add that it is in the full version of the interview.
Pause it on 02.03 and words are not necessary.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.05.14 18:13

Mirage wrote:I agree with an earlier poster about the mental condition. We cannot know for sure what SY, indeed, the PJ, are up to. The conflicting messages coming from the MSM, from two police forces and the OFM webmaster reflect deep turmoil, of that I am sure. Regardless of any other consideration it is now incumbent on SY - having ratcheted up or allowed the situation to be ratcheted up without intervening - to ensure the safety of those two children. Bearing in mind the state of mind of a certain person we have witnessed in the past (re button pressing) I believe it is time for anyone playing piffling games with this case to take stock of their responsibilities. I for one, will run them up hill and down dale should I be forced to hear the words "lessons will be learned." And that is a promise.
Mirage, and I will be right by your side. There have been enough warnings, maybe used for effect, but still in her mind for her to have said/written it.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 11.05.14 18:15

Mirage wrote:
melisande wrote:

Seen that before
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.05.14 18:18

noddy100 wrote:
Mirage wrote:
melisande wrote:

Seen that before
I wanted a still of that but don't have the expertise.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 11.05.14 18:21

A reminder of how Mr & Mrs spent Maddie's 8th birthday - no party - a book launch! A big story too about how the abductor drugged her children. Don't look to be having hard time on that day, look as though they are enjoying themselves.  More at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386093/Kate-McCann-Kidnapper-drugged-twins-night-Madeleine-taken.html

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Article-1386093-0C03EDA200000578-423_634x350

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Article-1386093-0C0658F200000578-748_634x375

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Article-1386093-0C065AFD00000578-587_634x385
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 11.05.14 18:24

Fiona Bruce's interview was mentioned earlier in this thread and I think it bears watching again for the part where Fiona seizes on Kate's trips back to PDL . Kate's reaction surprised me.  Around 2.00/2.03.

Gerry s  reaction surprised me more ,he intervened his eyes giving it away as though he was afraid of what she might let out, he basically halted the subject..

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 C:%5CUsers%5CClive%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001Looks like Kate has had enough of it , not  Gerry his eyes are flashing wild.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 18:28

Here is a still from the BBC video. 

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 0BK

Another:

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 3BK
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.05.14 18:36

Thank you very much TheTruthWillOut. It was the second one that I was referring to. FB has just asked her if she goes to the church (when she goes back to PdL) and she answers "yes, all that" Then comes that expression. Closed the line of questioning down pdq.  Very very telling IMO.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 18:46

Mirage wrote:Thank you very much TheTruthWillOut. It was the second one that I was referring to. FB has just asked her if she goes to the church (when she goes back to PdL) and she answers "yes, all that" Then comes that expression. Very very telling.

I thought it would be the second image! If I could download the BBC video I would do a animated GIF, but can't find a way to do it.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.05.14 18:49

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Mirage wrote:Thank you very much TheTruthWillOut. It was the second one that I was referring to. FB has just asked her if she goes to the church (when she goes back to PdL) and she answers "yes, all that" Then comes that expression. Very very telling.

I thought it would be the second image! If I could download the BBC video I would do a animated GIF, but can't find a way to do it.

I think I've seen someone here do that in the past. It would be great if anyone could manage that.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 19:01

Just found the video on Youtube and was able to create the GIF.

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 9BK
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.05.14 19:03

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Just found the video on Youtube and was able to create the GIF.

Perfect. You are very clever. Thanks again, TheTruthWillOut.

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 19:09

No problem Mirage. It is the least I can do when so many people here have done so much intensive research.  roses
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 11.05.14 19:15

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Just found the video on Youtube and was able to create the GIF.

lol you couldn't do one for the next bit where Gerry does his wandering eyes which looked to me like he was trying to warn kate
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 4 Empty maddies birthday

Post by mariola 11.05.14 19:17

frost wrote:

lol you couldn't do one for the next bit where Gerry does his wandering eyes which looked to me like he was trying to warn kate
She,s a loose cannon, on the edge.She makes him nervous.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top