The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Mm11

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Regist10

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by Guest 11.05.14 22:26

Watching wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDZb5Ztv8I
2.47 on Tape.

Gerry telling some porkies and about to touch his ear (sedative style interview) but then suddenly remembers he shouldn't do that and stops himself.

'Must not touch ear when talking on camera. Must not touch ear when talking on camera. Bugger'.

Only watched it up to that point. Couldn't stomach anymore. They repulse me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 22:27

Watching wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I wonder what the questions were that prompted those facial expressions Poe. We know the Luz church is one from the Fiona Bruce interview. Any idea what the others were?

One on right -Darshna Soni interviewing Mr & Mrs.   Mrs is saying she doesn't value the opinion (of anyone really who doesn't believe her/them) and adds that she wouldn't behave like that, then comes the lip curl.  0.30 on tape.  Mr in this interview (where they are appealing for cash remember that, they said they were down to around £300,000 and needed more to be donated) looks really guilty when the question about Fund comes up.  He jumps in quickly to take control in case Mrs answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDZb5Ztv8I

Wow I hadn't seen this video either. Proper tough questioning too. Gerry was squirming badly.

And like the Fiona Bruce video, the cameraman was zooming in on them a lot.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.05.14 22:40

Mirage wrote:
aiyoyo wrote: I don't want to tag that horrid clip, but what question was she replying to when she made that awful expression ?

aiyoyo, the sneer photo on the left was re the crying episode when she said: "and then she moved on" Need to think about the one on the right - it will come to me.

Thank you.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 11.05.14 23:00

Cristobell wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
ChippyM wrote: IF SY were truly taking aerial photos to narrow down a search area, they would need time to go back and analyse them and then co-ordinate plans for on the ground.
They would NOT need to go 6-handed to Portugal and do it in the full view of everyone.
They could have commissioned a full survey by a civilian helicopter or small plane from their desks in Belgravia.
Months, or even Years, ago
But since no one, including the parents and the extended family, are actually "looking for a living Madeleine", another few months is beside the point.
There is MUCH more to the three day, 6-man, helicopter trip, than meets the eye.
In wonder if they have spoken to someone in the Tapas group ?  It would make almost no sense at all it they haven't.
I think someone must have spilled the beans.  Why the dig now? Seven years on?  Without specific information, they may as well stick a pin in a map. The with the theory that someone 'close' has blabbed, is why 3 locations? Unless one is legitimate and the other two are decoys?

Jane Tanner Perhaps?
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Empty The Red Toadstool Top Interview (Part Two?) on You Tube

Post by missbeetle 11.05.14 23:34

This one's a classic. At about 3.30 minutes in, the camera pans out and the deadly duo are both wearing the same trousers! Holding hands, and Gerry with his legs crossed. His polo shirt is heinous.

Sneery bit by Kate (Mirage & Aiyoyo) is at beginning of the interview listed as Part Two.

ETA this is the video on the link provided by Watching.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Empty Maddies birthday

Post by mariola 12.05.14 0:05

mariola wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I wonder what the questions were that prompted those facial expressions Poe. We know the Luz church is one from the Fiona Bruce interview. Any idea what the others were?
One on left, on  you tube "McCanns talk about crying incident on sky tv" with Dermot Murnaghan.Still there!
Here it is,at 1.17.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 1:27

Anthony Woodhouse..? A new one. Not heard of this chap before. Suitable patsy maybe or desperate McSpinb*llocks.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-face-heartbreaking-3529592
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 12.05.14 1:47

mariola wrote:
mariola wrote:
One on left, on  you tube "McCanns talk about crying incident on sky tv" with Dermot Murnaghan.Still there!
Here it is,at 1.17.

watching that makes me so (insert expletive ) angry . The sheer gall of these two is beyond comprehension . I think there should be a social services review of this case called asap . How anybody can watch that and think that their actions over that week were within the bounds of responsible parenting is beyond me . I have known children taken into care for far less .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 12.05.14 1:52

Andrew77R wrote:Anthony Woodhouse..? A new one. Not heard of this chap before. Suitable patsy maybe or desperate McSpinb*llocks.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-face-heartbreaking-3529592

I have heard his name connected to the mccann case before I think the mirror are just dragging up old dirt . http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/3995974.Ex_farmer_jailed_for_17_years/
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.05.14 2:05

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/3995974.Ex_farmer_jailed_for_17_years/
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 12.05.14 6:36

frost wrote:
mariola wrote:
mariola wrote:
Here it is,at 1.17.

watching that makes me so (insert expletive ) angry . The sheer gall of these two is beyond comprehension . I think there should be a social services review of this case called asap . How anybody can watch that and think that their actions over that week were within the bounds of responsible parenting is beyond me . I have known children taken into care for far less .
What loathsome characters. Murnaghan did well, he asked question, sat back, gave them all the rope needed and Mr & Mrs being 'guilty as charged' used every inch in attempt to lie their way out of it...
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahrheit 12.05.14 8:33

The sneer with one lip raised is what Paul Ekman describes as the microexpression of comtept. 

Here is a quick summary from a blog bit more sources are available online: http://readbodylanguage.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/micro-expressions-102-anger-disgust-and-contempt/

Quote:

Contempt

Contempt is the least researched of Ekman’s Universal emotions, and as such is not as enshrined as the other six. However contempt is one of the more interesting and in the western world is far easier to spot. It is a uni-lateral expression, and these types of body language cues are most often an indication that the person is being deceitful or false. A shrug with a single shoulder is another example of a uni-lateral body language, and it often indicates a lack of confidence in what one is saying. With both it is more of an “I don’t know” statement.

Normally contempt is visible on the face as a kind of half smile. One corner of the mouth is drawn inwards and upwards, signifying an extreme dislike that is different to disgust and anger. It shows a feeling that someone or something is inferior, lacking or worthless, and is a very dangerous emotion, and is more often the expression associated with hate than Anger or Disgust would be. 

End quote.
Wahrheit

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 8:42

frost wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:Anthony Woodhouse..? A new one. Not heard of this chap before. Suitable patsy maybe or desperate McSpinb*llocks.....

I have heard his name connected to the mccann case before I think the mirror are just dragging up old dirt . http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/3995974.Ex_farmer_jailed_for_17_years/
Ahh yes. 

Remember this now. Just couldn't recall the name.

Clarrie throwing mud again by the looks at it. Not sticking though.

Straws.... Clutching....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 8:47

I'm sorry I didn't answer you last night, I didn't see your message because I had to log out - I cannot bear to look at those two pictures and the gif.

There's just something about those particular expressions, something visceral, that sets off all sorts of warning bells and makes my stomach churn.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 9:02

frost wrote:
mariola wrote:

1.45 on tape.

About Madeleine's crying episode.

GM - 'was it when they were bathing them, you know first putting them down'

So who are THEY that are bathing and putting the kids down to sleep.

DP?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.05.14 9:28

Andrew77R wrote:
frost wrote:
mariola wrote:

1.45 on tape.

About Madeleine's crying episode.

GM - 'was it when they were bathing them, you know first putting them down'

So who are THEY that are bathing and putting the kids down to sleep.

DP?
Well spotted! Now that is very telling. Why would somebody else be bathing your children? Were all the children in one apartment that night? Thinking about the Gaspar's (the bathing routine) it sends a chill down the spine.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 12.05.14 9:49

The McCanns have wished Madeleine a Happy Birthday on the OFM fb page, so it doesn't appear they are taking any notice of the developments of last week and are still clinging onto the myth that Madeleine is alive.  They are not changing their tactics even with excavations to find a body on the horizon, and although they have acknowledged Madeleine might be dead, unless the police find something tangible, they will continue with their Search Fund and the abduction story as their defence.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahrheit 12.05.14 9:50

This is how I hear the remark.

'was it when they were bathing, getting them, you know, first putting them down'
Wahrheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.05.14 9:56

Wahrheit wrote:This is how I hear the remark.

'was it when they were bathing, getting them, you know, first putting them down'
I hear it as 'was it when they were bathing them...then he seem to stumble a bit.

I 'll listen again, you may be right.

Ok listened and you are correct but I still think GM stumbles on..'bathing'...'getting them....and then he uses those two words that are frequently used by all the Tapas group..'YOU KNOW' which to my mind are words to use as a pause, a chance for your brain to come back with the right words that you want to say.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's birthday is so hard says mother Kate McCann - Page 6 Empty Maddies birthday

Post by mariola 12.05.14 10:06

Hicks wrote:

I hear it as 'was it when they were bathing them...then he seem to stumble a bit.

He stumbles at "getting them" as if  he was going to say getting them ready for bed perhaps or something similar.The question is who are they.BTW No birthday cake for Dermot,they are very agitated.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 12.05.14 10:09

They are sooo feisty and argumentative in that clip
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahrheit 12.05.14 10:18

mariola wrote:
Hicks wrote:

He stumbles at "getting them" as if  he was going to say getting them ready for bed perhaps or something similar.The question is who are they.BTW No birthday cake for Dermott,they are very agitated.

Bathing can be a transitive or intransitive verb. i.e. it might mean either "They - other unnamed people - were bathing [something] (object omitted but presumably the children)", or it might mean "they - the kids - were bathing themselves." Personally, I go for the latter, but as Hobs often says, we should be careful of interpreting and let the words used speak for themselves. It's a convoluted sentence which makes to difficult to be certain.
Wahrheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.05.14 10:27

Hicks wrote:

Ok listened and you are correct but I still think GM stumbles on..'bathing'...'getting them....and then he uses those two words that are frequently used by all the Tapas group..'YOU KNOW' which to my mind are words to use as a pause, a chance for your brain to come back with the right words that you want to say.
They are trying to recall WHEN MBM was crying.

Now if K or G or both 'bathed them, putting them down' etc then SURELY they would REMEMBER exactly when she was crying.

However THEY DONT.

That's IMO on it. 

Agree - the 'You knows', which there are a lot of are just trying to buy that extra second of 'thinking' time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 12.05.14 10:38

Gerry McCann "we were dining FIFTEEN yards away" - My emphasis.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.05.14 10:41

This clip shows the McCann's up for what they are IMO.

Most normal parents, who had the misfortune to find themselves in the same position, would totally blame themselves for leaving their children in a vulnerable position, not being there to protect. Not these two though, that in itself is quite disturbing.

As Dr Christian Ludke noted, the McCann's would, at some point, contradict each other but they never do. They are harmonic.
DR Ludke  has counselled many parents in the same position, the characteristic's always the same, as he notes...."they have an inner struggle, blaming themselves for possibly not having looked after their child.

Also interesting to note, Dr Ludke believes that it was no accident.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top