The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 12 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 12 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 12 Regist10

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 12 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by Watching 11.05.14 10:29

Or in Mr & Mrs hire car!  Wouldn't have to go far to be 'out of the country.'
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 12 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by ChippyM 11.05.14 10:44

stillsloppingout wrote:
Ps re the Yard in the helecopter shot . it looked to me like he was simply taking pics on a  Normal SLR Nikon camera .no heat seeking gizmos . Nice work if you can get  it .
 A hyperspectral imaging filter looks pretty much the same as any ordinary telephoto lense. I looked at the helicopter photos too and I don 't think it's clear enought to be specific about what they were using.
  The 2 guys were taking photos simultaneously too which would indicate they had 2 different set ups.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 11.05.14 10:47

I've never seen OFM Facebook go off on one like they have ^^^.  Seems to me they are well and truely rattled
About something.
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 11.05.14 10:51

Shhh wrote:I've never seen OFM Facebook go off on one like they have ^^^.  Seems to me they are well and truely rattled
About something.

Would the people who run it have any real inside knowledge about what's going on?
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 10:54

It was the same on twitter last night. Shills quiet for days and then all sorts of offensive tweets and threats particularly those directed towards Christobell and Deborah Butler. Something had set them off and as far as I could see, Christobell had tweeted nothing at all and Deborah Butler nothing different than usual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel 11.05.14 11:05

russiandoll wrote:from the front page

Police plans to dig to solve the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are USELESS, local cops say.

Police officers believe Maddy, whose 11th birthday is tomorrow, fell victim to a foreigner who fled the country.

And they are baffled by the inquiry by Scotland Yard.

Does this mean that the PJ do not believe that there is a body in Portugal?

If they believe she died at the hands of a non-Portuguese, or died accidentally and her body disposed of by the same, why are they so sure that she is not buried near PdL?

This must mean that they have evidence that she was moved elsewhere?

I am a bit confused by the above and also not convinced that the PJ have spoken to a British tabloid...it is the PJ who have made a big noise about no noise in the UK media.
i guess they think the dog alerts on the scenic would indicate that the body would have been driven a considerable distance and not just round the corner. didnt the hire car have rather a lot of miles on the clock!

Activity : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.05.14 11:18

cockerspaniel wrote:
russiandoll wrote:from the front page

Police plans to dig to solve the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are USELESS, local cops say.

Police officers believe Maddy, whose 11th birthday is tomorrow, fell victim to a foreigner who fled the country.

And they are baffled by the inquiry by Scotland Yard.

Does this mean that the PJ do not believe that there is a body in Portugal?

If they believe she died at the hands of a non-Portuguese, or died accidentally and her body disposed of by the same, why are they so sure that she is not buried near PdL?

This must mean that they have evidence that she was moved elsewhere?

I am a bit confused by the above and also not convinced that the PJ have spoken to a British tabloid...it is the PJ who have made a big noise about no noise in the UK media.
i guess they think the dog alerts on the scenic would indicate that the body would have been driven a considerable distance and not just round the corner. didnt the hire car have rather a lot of miles on the clock!

The most suspect mileage was put on the car between the 1/09/07 (5866 km) and the 23/09/07 (14443 km) well after the dogs had been round it. Also the McCann's (and everyone else?) had left Portugal by the 9/09/07.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.05.14 11:23

russiandoll wrote:My, the OFM is getting its knickers in a twist: odd how the language from THE WEBMASTER reads exactly like that of the more angry pros

JoAnne Graham, can you and your minions not stay on your own page? Don't post your tripe here! We don't care what YOU or those other haters think. Now move along and stay in your own cesspit! ~FM Webmaster
72 · May 9 at 9:16pm
Not forgetting 'Blacksmith', who has also posted to the world that this forum is a 'cesspit'

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 11.05.14 11:25

nglfi wrote:After sleeping on it, I've had an idea that perhaps when that Portuguese news article mentions Maddie's body 'no longer being in our country', it could suggest they believe the body was dumped at sea? If that is the case, then that article, as suggested above, leaves no doubt that the PJ are looking directly at the McCanns (if the article is correct).  Foreigners who left the country - check. One of a kind case - check. Maddie was killed - check. And finally body no longer in Portugal could simply mean at sea.

Or Huelva, Spain

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 11.05.14 11:36

ChippyM wrote:
Shhh wrote:I've never seen OFM Facebook go off on one like they have ^^^.  Seems to me they are well and truely rattled
About something.

Would the people who run it have any real inside knowledge about what's going on?
"Webmaster" claims to be a friend of the mccanns. & I'm pretty sure k&g themselves post on there.  I'm not allowed coz I asked about the dogs & they removed my posting privilegesprivileges
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 11.05.14 11:36

Tony Bennett wrote:
russiandoll wrote:My, the OFM is getting its knickers in a twist: odd how the language from THE WEBMASTER reads exactly like that of the more angry pros

JoAnne Graham, can you and your minions not stay on your own page? Don't post your tripe here! We don't care what YOU or those other haters think. Now move along and stay in your own cesspit! ~FM Webmaster
Not forgetting 'Blacksmith', who has also posted to the world that this forum is a 'cesspit'
The poor English of the OFM Webmaster often makes me smile, this reads 'stay in your own cesspit - and we will stay in ours', lol.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 11.05.14 11:41

sallypelt wrote:This is from yesterday's Corrieo da Manha. It's not directly about Madeleine McCann, but makes a comparison, and I find the content rather interesting:

Disappeared in Praia da Luz

Ricardo Fernandes , 37 , has not been seen since April 11 . Resulted fruitless searches .
Ricardo Fernandes Jesus disappeared from Praia da Luz , in Lagos , where he resides , on the 11th of April. Since then , all efforts to find resulted fruitless .

The GNR , with the help of popular , they searched the area , having been found wallet by a resident English , glasses and even the pack of tobacco gone, who is the brother of a military GNR providing service in Algarve.

The finding was made in Boavista Golf Resort, across the lakes of the golf course . Following this, and orders of the family of Ricardo , were , after a week , conducted searches with divers of the firefighters in the lakes . But nothing was found.

Friends of Ricardo , in Praia da Luz , lament that seeks to find have been suspended and make a comparison with the case of Madeleine McCann . Source of GNR Command Area secured , however, the CM that " continue diligence " and " everything is still open."
See  people are saying no connection with Madeline case and he suffered with depression.  But would like to know his background.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 11.05.14 11:45

Shhh wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
About something.

"Webmaster" claims to be a friend of the mccanns. & I'm pretty sure k&g themselves post on there.  I'm not allowed coz I asked about the dogs & they removed my posting privilegesprivileges
I'm 99% certain the OFM Webmaster is Kate.  She doesn't work, the kids are 9 now, and the unpleasant character that comes through so strongly in her book, dominates the entire tone of the page.  As the OFM FB page is pretty much all they have left now, I cannot see them giving control of it to anyone else.  

It is and always has been absurd that they need a full time employee to look after their FB page and imo, it is disrespectful to their supporters to avoid direct contact with them - even Justin Bieber speaks directly to his fans on the social networks.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 11.05.14 11:53

Markus 2 wrote:

See  people are saying no connection with Madeline case and he suffered with depression.  But would like to know his background.

onde reside, no passado dia 11 de abril is that where he lives

no it is not where he lived no passado dia means last day which means he was last seen on april 11th
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.14 11:55

Yes, the reference to you stay in your cesspit has definitely omitted the last bit - and we'll stay in ours.

I've wondered if the webmaster is Susan Healy, from whom I believe Kate has inherited her delightful personality.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 11.05.14 12:02

frost wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:

onde reside, no passado dia 11 de abril is that where he lives

no it is not where he lived no passado dia means last day which means he was last seen on april 11th
Thanks for that  ooops
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 11.05.14 12:05

Shhh wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
About something.

Thanks everyone for the info on who the webmaster might be. I don't do facebook so haven't had the pleasure of reading what's on there!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 11.05.14 12:09

About something.

It may simply be anger at the fact that the "finding" part is now over.  For some there will be the deep disappointment that Maddie is now confirmed dead, but for others the whole "find Maddie" thing had become a twitter and fb battle - far removed from the reality of a 3-year old that disappeared.  The Twitter shills and the OFM posters were out there all day, every day just FIGHTING.  Insulting, threatening at times, but always at war.  

And now, not only is the war coming to an end, they have "lost".  And that will enrage them more than anything.  Not because of what it means to poor Madeleine, but because their 'enemy'  (the anti McCann crowd) will (in their eyes) have won.  It matters not that the "anti" crowd do not consider it a victory of ANY sort.  90% of them were genuinely keen to see truth and justice.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.05.14 12:23

Just remembered this

And why did Gerry, the following morning, take Katey on a wild goose chase jumping over walls and scrabbling through bushes when he, Gerry, knew about the alleged sighting by JT.
p. 83 " We jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes.".
And when Katey found out that Gerry already knew about the "sighting' and therefore of the direction in which the search should have been conducted, she did not react by killing him.
p. 83 "That morning I learned of the man Jane had seen in the street. Although Gerry and our friends had been trying to protect me from further distress by not telling me about this sooner, when they did I was strangely relieved."
She felt strangely relieved ... that a whole hour had been totally wasted, ( and that her new trainers had got muddy).
This is totally preposterous.
So the only place Kate actually "searched" was the holes in the road, which SY are now proposing to dig up again ? ? ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 11.05.14 12:24

Bishop Brennan wrote:
About something.

It may simply be anger at the fact that the "finding" part is now over.  For some there will be the deep disappointment that Maddie is now confirmed dead, but for others the whole "find Maddie" thing had become a twitter and fb battle - far removed from the reality of a 3-year old that disappeared.  The Twitter shills and the OFM posters were out there all day, every day just FIGHTING.  Insulting, threatening at times, but always at war.  

And now, not only is the war coming to an end, they have "lost".  And that will enrage them more than anything.  Not because of what it means to poor Madeleine, but because their 'enemy'  (the anti McCann crowd) will (in their eyes) have won.  It matters not that the "anti" crowd do not consider it a victory of ANY sort.  90% of them were genuinely keen to see truth and justice.

Yes those people are always saying that Anti McCann people don't care about Madeleiene, to me it's just the opposite I can't stand injustice and the thought that someone may have harmed a child (directly or otherwise), covered it up and was therefore able to go about there lives with their other children with no consequences. No one should get away with harming a child. It's just that the Anti McCann people have the sense to see that it's the most likely outcome when a child of that age 'disappears'.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.05.14 14:48

that they had appealed to Redwood to delay the dig....
-------------------------------

A PROPER DCI would say 'why would i do that Mrs McCann?'

"Mrs McCann, you said you, and your husband, desperately wanted to know if Madeleine was alive or dead, and now you are asking me to 'delay' finding that possible solution?"

"you certainly don't seem to be in a frantic rush, to find her, do you?"

"Now WHY would that be, Mrs McCann?"

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 11.05.14 17:08

Why a military helicopter? Civilian ones are much bigger, easier to hire and cheaper. Do we know if this one had any specialist kit on board? Military choppers are not designed to find graves or bodies. So what kit would they have that could be useful? I'm struggling to see it. Special cameras have been suggested and I guess that's it. Expensive hi def pics....? Their own super sharp version of google earth to play with back home?
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 11.05.14 17:15

Tony Bennett wrote:

He did and that was disgusting IMO. He has his opinion about the case as do we, he is no better than any of us.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 11.05.14 17:52

Portugese TV take on the helicopters. No idea what they are saying, but they seem to think it’s funny.

Pinched with thanks from Joana’s twitter page.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 11.05.14 18:17

Doug D wrote:Portugese TV take on the helicopters. No idea what they are saying, but they seem to think it’s funny.

Pinched with thanks from Joana’s twitter page.

Broadcast by CMTV, May 11, 2014
Eduardo Cintra Torres makes a weekly commentary on CMTV about TV and media and writes on Correio da Manhã newspaper.

Trancript

Eduardo Cintra Torres [ECT] - That gentleman from the Scotland Yard, that appears there [in the video inset they are showing and debating about Redwood's visit to Algarve] - it's actually a pity that we don't have a psychologist here to make his profile, not of Maddie's or of the “assassins”, but of that Scotland Yard gentleman. I look at him and I just think: “this man just wants to appear on TV”. With so many disappearances of children in England... did he choose the Maddie case because he would appear on TV? And they went beyond, now they've come to Portugal to investigate. Why is the Portuguese police being subservient to this mockery, to this televised show off - we had aerial searches in Lagos seven years later! Aerial searches! We need to ask, what exactly is going on?! This is the utmost ridiculous thing, a show off, something just to appear on TV. And then they're going to open holes, searching for, eventually, the child's body at the 25 de Abril street? Was it for this that we had the 25 de Abril [see Carnation revolution]?

João Ferreira (CMTV news anchor) [JF] - The opening of the case by the British authorities was done taking into account the media coverage?

ECT - Absolutely, that police officer from the Scotland Yard in particular pursues that [media coverage]. I believe that is a shame for the Portuguese state to allow the mediatization of an investigation that belongs to the Portuguese and not to the English. If we tried to do the same in England, would they allow it? Obviously not.

JF - They were authorized by the Attorney General's Office...

ECT - Of course, it's the old alliance issue.

JF - Thank you, Eduardo.

Opinion Article excerpt
Maddie TV: poor child

Poor Maddie. A British police chief who just wants to be on TV uses Maddie's parents tenet to show off and comes to Portugal to meddle in the Portuguese investigation. To show off on TV, they “investigate” idiotic leads, for the English to see [i.e. just for the sake of appearances], and they even do “aerial searches” (!!!) seven years after the child disappeared. An embarrassment to him and to the Portuguese state.
in Correio da Manhã, May 11, 2014

Eduardo Cintra Torres has a M.A. Degree in Communication, Culture, and Information Technologies from ISCTE and a Degree in History from Lisbon University. He teaches Television Studies at Catholic University. He is a television and media critic at Portuguese reference newspaper Público, at CMTV (Correio da Manhã television channel) and an advertising critic at Jornal de Negócios. He authored 14 books and various academic articles on TV, media, culture and advertising and co-authored several television documentaries, he also wrote the script for the film Debaixo da Cama (2003).
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top