The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 Regist10

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by sofieellis 09.05.14 20:36

Mark Williams Thomas has tweeted a rather bizarre tweet:

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 MNbCXIE1_normalMark Williams-Thomas [ltr]@mwilliamsthomas[/ltr] · 12h
[ltr]Sometimes we find out too much-do we stand by our principles & evidence or do we join other flock & walk on by. I know where I must stand[/ltr]
[ltr] I have no idea what this refers to, but it just seems odd. It might well be nothing at all, I just wondered what others made of it? [/ltr]
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by Newintown 09.05.14 20:46

sofieellis wrote:Mark Williams Thomas has tweeted a rather bizarre tweet:

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 MNbCXIE1_normalMark Williams-Thomas 
@mwilliamsthomas
 · 12h

Sometimes we find out too much-do we stand by our principles & evidence or do we join other flock & walk on by. I know where I must stand

I have no idea what this refers to, but it just seems odd. It might well be nothing at all, I just wondered what others made of it? 

What a moron.  This is from Joana Morais' site:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/01/mark-william-thomas-on-mccanns.html

I think he may have been betting on the wrong pony and has now lost his bet!    smilie 

"Sometimes we find out too much" - well he didn't find out too much according to this item, he obviously had his eyes and ears closed when he wrote it.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 09.05.14 21:08

I often thought that maybe they've taken her was Kate's reaction to someone they knew. Like they knew someone was in the apartment but they weren't expecting them to take her but knew they were with her Sad
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustardseed 09.05.14 21:13

Newintown wrote:

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 7 MNbCXIE1_normalMark Williams-Thomas 
@mwilliamsthomas
 · 12h

Sometimes we find out too much-do we stand by our principles & evidence or do we join other flock & walk on by. I know where I must stand

I have no idea what this refers to, but it just seems odd. It might well be nothing at all, I just wondered what others made of it? 

I think he may have been betting on the wrong pony and has now lost his bet!    smilie 

"Sometimes we find out too much" - well he didn't find out too much according to this item, he obviously had his eyes and ears closed when he wrote it.
I think MWT was talking about either Stuart Hall or Rolf Harris, judging by his other recent tweets.

That's not to say he isn't a moron though  smilie
Mustardseed

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 09.05.14 21:44

if hall and Harris are found innocent MWT knows where his principles lie,if hall and Harris are found guilty MWT knows where his principles lie win, win situation for him..
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 09.05.14 21:48

Mustardseed wrote:
Newintown wrote:

@mwilliamsthomas
 · 12h

I think MWT was talking about either Stuart Hall or Rolf Harris, judging by his other recent tweets.

That's not to say he isn't a moron though  smilie

Duh, I'm not on Twitter so didn't see his other messages.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy 09.05.14 22:52

Posted some hours ago but didn't show. ???

Has satellite imaging from April/May 2007 been compared with the same time period/weather conditions of another later May period of any later year do we know?

The helicopter could certainly be used to compare and contrast the then and now conditions,  weather, terrain, activity etc. during the same period and conditions of a different May and pick up things that ground searches or the dept. for roadworks couldn’t and the detail would be greater than satellite. It could be surprising how a simple thing like a light in a window, a road block, a car or a bad smell could make someone change their options and lead to a big change of action or direction that no amount of post analysis could determine unless you were in that same position. Just pointing out that if we look at a map and argue that x is obvious or would clearly go that way; without knowing what specific conditions and variables were being faced, we could be wrong and therefore need to be a bit more open to alternative possibilities. This does in a way conflict with Occam’s razor (and make some others suck eggs!), but I just wanted to make a small point (Occam as a guiding principle rather than an all encompassing rule) to those uninitiated with the joys of a yolk.

I thought the new research into body decomposition and plants pre/post 5 years and its effect on light was most interesting. Might flag up an awful lot of pets no doubt, but seems like a great tool in the search for CSI type information.
1soapy

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.05.14 23:53

IsabelleMcFadden ‏
[ltr]@PORTUGALONLINE[/ltr]
 now
@RothleyPillow @KayBurley @SkyNews they are going to DIG CHURCH PROPERTY, other leads exhausted, going for ONLY REAL LEAD, the parents #mccann
--------------------------------------------------------
Witness Statement
Date: 2007/05/16 Hours: 15h25m

Rui Segio Lopes Silva

He only had direct contact with the couple and their friends at about 04.00 when Gerry McCann approached the GNR group of which he was a member to ask whether there was a church close by. He replied to him in English, giving the directions to a nearby church.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gerry McCann went out again at 4:00am, 4th May 2007, with his friend David Payne"

At 4.00 am in the morning, Jane was asking a member of GNR: “Have you cut off all the roads already?”. Minutes later, Gerry, given the fact that the priest didn’t appear, asked another element of GNR to show him the way to the church. (sol 18/8)

Gerry went out at about 4.00am with David Payne, another of their group, hoping to find something. (Link)

Madeleine’s father was also seen, in the early hours of May 4, near the temple with another British man who was with him on vacation. (CM 12/9)

The searches continued until around 4.30 am, when a shattered Mr and Mrs McCann were ushered back into their apartment, which, despite it being a crime scene, had not been sealed off at that stage
See more at: http://madeleinemccann.org/04-may-2007/#sthash.vT8826rM.dpuf
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.05.14 0:14

Well, he certainly dosen't LOOK like Raymond Hewlett!

Daily Mirror's 'LATEST'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-metropolitan-police-investigating-3519393
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.05.14 1:22

PeterMac wrote:
They are clearly NOT looking for freshly turned soil, nor are they looking for a little girl in a pink hat
So what are they looking for that they could not see on a decent map or aerial photograph.

Suggestions ?

Would imagine Redwood and/or colleagues were inside the SY funded chopper taking photos of the aerial view.
They must be hoping to spot irregularity or something that will narrow down the excavation for them.
I don't imagine this to be an aimless fishing expedition, so they must have good reasons for this expensive exercise.
Could well be they were tipped off.  

Or they could be looking for a left-behind marking of a 'CROSS' on a 'no name' shallow grave !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 10.05.14 1:50

Let's get real about this. The McCs are never going to be prosecuted or convicted about this.

I agree with TB that the whole business is a stunt and that nothing near the truth will come out of this latest circus show. The PJ, from what I've read and observed, may well be looking at this stunt with bemused attachment. I would be surprised if anything comes out of this other than a realisation that the poor girl is dead ( IMO, as I understand is the protocol on such sites as these).

And it may be that we have to remember these words from George Orwell and think of them every third of May.

And the lie that slew you is buried
Under a deeper lie;
coati mundi

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 10.05.14 2:05

I'm really struggling to see how they are going to end this.

Are they going smith man in 5a drugged kids,killed maddie,last seen by smiths,vanished.

Either had 25 mins from 9.05 to 9.30 or 9.35 to 9.59 if oldfield missed open window.

Thought the smell of death took a fair while longer than 25mins.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.05.14 2:05

Would the British Government fund the MET fishing expedition if there's no purpose ?
Ermmm....personally I DON'T think so !

Haven't quite worked out what Op Grange hope to find from the chopper's aerial viewing, but if that helps narrow down the excavation, there's a damn good chance the prosecution of the couple will happen.

I can't see the British authorities funding MET to the extent of expensive helicopter-joy-ride unless there's good reason and purpose behind it; and it makes no sense to waste money just for white wash.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 3:09

riskybuisness wrote:If a civilian helicopter was used then the PJ may have been out the loop - thus best for them to use the military one.

I hardly ever post but read most days - have done since the 3a days- I don't believe that there is any massive cover up going on because if there was
1. we would probably never have  heard much about the story in the first place
2. the mcc's would have met their fate to shut them up pretty early on - a suicide due to the fact they could not live without her story would have been easy to portray

I think that the politicians did what they always do - go where they think the votes are - regardless of facts etc- once they had made their beds it's been hard to back track- I bet many wish they had just stayed a out of it.

I still think that sometimes the simplest explanations just work the best- Kids left alone - one dies- all are scared that they could be charged and loose their other children and jobs (may even have been doing "stuff" that would have involved them popping back and forth to apartments for their own enjoyment-not  for checking- as well as leaving kids). 

What also crosses my mind is that they were mostly medics- I am sure that once they found her they would have worked to save her- her body would show that - anyone who has done resuscitation will know that you usually feel/hear the ribs break while doing this- I have luckily never had to do this to a child but have heard the bones of an adult go while doing it so I can only imagine that as a medic gets more desperate to restart the heart a childs bones would go even easier.

For that reason alone I do not think they would have left that body in PDL - That may the clue to needing to go back and remove it later (ie the car)- but how they would manage this under the watch of locals and the press- who knows.

I agree with you, except that I believe there is a cover up, not to protect the McCanns but to protect all those who in the beginning made the stupid mistake to get involved and believe the conning couple.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 7:09

Châtelaine wrote:
PeterMac wrote:"Digging" thread now at 100 pages, so starting another one - (if that is OK admin.)
Military helicopters are not just hired by the hour on the spur of the moment, like catamarans on the beach
ergo
this little jolly has been planned for a long time,
the PJ have had full knowledge of exactly what SY wanted to do - and by implication have approved it
The whole thing has been approved at VERY high level.
By which I mean Government - Ministry of Defence after consultation with the "Home Office" = Ministry of the Interior equivalent

ergo
Someone must have spelled out
Exactly WHAT they wanted to look for
Exactly WHERE they wanted to look
Exactly WHY
Exactly WHO
and so on.

And this must have been agreed as a viable and useful thing to do.
By the entire Chain of Command

They are clearly NOT looking for freshly turned soil, nor are they looking for a little girl in a pink hat
So what are they looking for that they could not see on a decent map or aerial photograph.

Suggestions ?
On page 9, I take the liberty to quote the original OP again.

Suggestions?
Yes, Peter. I suggest they ARE looking for a body. IMO Madeleine never left Portugal. IMO she's been temporarily buried and/or stored in PdL. IMO she been buried elsewhere, further away, but not too far away. And IMO with all the information - some of which we are not privy of - and old and new techniques to find burial sites, we should have an answer soon.

Hi Châtelaine, I was getting worried. Everything OK?

No harm in quoting PM again.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 7:10

Mirage wrote:I  just noticed this on McCannfiles while looking for something else. It is under Timeline: key events.
----------------------------------------------

Wednesday June 13 (2007)

• An anonymous letter sent to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf claims Madeleine's body is buried in deserted scrubland only nine miles from where she was abducted.

Yep, wasteland too. I have been thinking of that since this news broke.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.05.14 7:17

stillsloppingout wrote:Off topic slightly .

just got an email from a client who wanted me to do a PR press job for the NHS the name.................................. KATE McCANN. Thankfully she is the PR contact ,but i nearly spat my cornflakes out  spin

Scary!!

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.05.14 7:39

Lance De Boils wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:So, it has been announced to the world that some time soon, digging for evidence will commence.

Now, if there is anything to be found, the person(s) in the know must be in a state of panic.

Would they dare attempt to remove that evidence before it gets found...?

If so, then maybe it wouldn't be so daft if the police were looking for recently disturbed ground.

Happens frequently in crime dramas, but surely no-one is that stupid in real life ;-)

I agree. Surely not?!

Not possible to get there ahead of Police team to retrieve the body now just with a spade.
Besides it would be counter productive as that would leave more evidence ......at great risk.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rintintin 10.05.14 7:58

No-one would return to the scene of the crime , but the perp(s) would be anxious so likely to be change in behaviour and possibly increased 'chatter' on monitored lines. However, if the perps have been well-and expensively advised, and coached, and have had several year to anticipate this , they will not easily be trapped. They will have a prepared excuse for their change in behaviour - distress at media intrusion, for example would do it  - and of course the perp(s) will be watching this forum and others so anything we suggest is available for them to prepare answers for. IMO
(BTW although this is my first post under this name, have been a forum member for a few year and formerly on 3a - but have lost my username and can't find how to retrieve it big grin )
Rintintin

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 10.05.14 8:04

Rintintin wrote:No-one would return to the scene of the crime , but the perp(s) would be anxious so likely to be change in behaviour and possibly increased 'chatter' on monitored lines. However, if the perps have been well-and expensively advised, and coached, and have had several year to anticipate this , they will not easily be trapped. They will have a prepared excuse for their change in behaviour - distress at media intrusion, for example would do it  - and of course the perp(s) will be watching this forum and others so anything we suggest is available for them to prepare answers for. IMO
(BTW although this is my first post under this name, have been a forum member for a few year and formerly on 3a - but have lost my username and can't find how to retrieve it big grin )

Okay - found it  - sorry - now re-posting under my original name.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.05.14 8:13

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/judiciaria-acredita-que-maddie-foi-raptada-por-estrangeiro

Judiciary believed Maddie was kidnapped by Foreigner !

Changed of direction ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10.05.14 8:13

Praiaaa wrote:
Rintintin wrote:No-one would return to the scene of the crime , but the perp(s) would be anxious so likely to be change in behaviour and possibly increased 'chatter' on monitored lines. However, if the perps have been well-and expensively advised, and coached, and have had several year to anticipate this , they will not easily be trapped. They will have a prepared excuse for their change in behaviour - distress at media intrusion, for example would do it  - and of course the perp(s) will be watching this forum and others so anything we suggest is available for them to prepare answers for. IMO

Okay - found it  - sorry - now re-posting under my original name.

that's why I don't sign out very often big grin
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 10.05.14 9:03

Lance De Boils wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:So, it has been announced to the world that some time soon, digging for evidence will commence.

Now, if there is anything to be found, the person(s) in the know must be in a state of panic.

Would they dare attempt to remove that evidence before it gets found...?

If so, then maybe it wouldn't be so daft if the police were looking for recently disturbed ground.

Happens frequently in crime dramas, but surely no-one is that stupid in real life ;-)

I agree. Surely not?!

In America, Eugene Zapata moved his wife , Jeanette Zapata, three times, the locations were found by dogs but without a body i don't think he was going to be charged. He eventually confessed and said the dogs were 100% correct in where he had stored his wifes body.

I think the locations were, in the boot of his car, a storage warehouse and buried on a property he once owned
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 10.05.14 9:25

russiandoll wrote:ok sixmillion.......but what is so enormous that it needs millions spending on it to ensure that it is concealed?

Tax payers money for the Review / Investigation - no questions asked. Money donated from the public and rich friends - no questions answered.

What's being concealed is the circumstances leading up to Madeleine's disappearance - I'm certain if the trail was followed further it would lead to other people senior positions in the UK being exposed. One or more members of the T9 has questionable behaviour I think Gonçalo Amaral was heading in the right direction with that!! I'm sure some journalists knew from the start what really happened but have been told to keep quiet or else.

My opinion of about the SY Review / Investigation has always been that it's a PR exercise, at tax payers expense, to re-write history and to substitute the original PJ investigation. So each time a reference is made to the original PJ investigation, the pros and UK media will refer to the findings of Operation Grange.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 9:54

sofieellis wrote:
I was about to post that I remember Vilamura being mentioned in Brian's first dream post - I'm quite embarrassed that I remember that!

It really would put the tin lid on this case if a psychic had it solved right from the off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top