The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown Latest Blog Mm11

Pat Brown Latest Blog Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown Latest Blog Mm11

Pat Brown Latest Blog Regist10

Pat Brown Latest Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pat Brown Latest Blog Empty Pat Brown Latest Blog

Post by Silver Shuffle 03.05.14 9:42

Seven Years and Millions Spent and Still No Evidence of Abduction

Pat Brown Latest Blog Maddie-Main
May 3, 2014 marks the seventh anniversary of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the seventh year that no evidence of abduction has been found. Seven years of the McCann's private detectives' spending millions of donated pounds have netted zero evidence of abduction and three years of Scotland Yard's team of detectives spending millions of taxpayer's pounds have netted zero evidence of abduction. Any successful business CEO would say that millions of pounds were wasted on a fool's errand.

And this is precisely the cold truth that the McCanns do not want the public to recognize. In fact, the McCanns, their team of private detectives, and Scotland Yard have done their best to steer the public away from the fact that all evidence pointing to what happened to Madeline McCann is contained in the Portuguese police files and it all hones in on the physical evidence in the McCann apartment and their rental car, the findings of the cadaver and blood dogs, the McCanns themselves, and the seven friends that they dined with at the Tapas Restaurant.

In fact, all the detectives - the McCann's hired PIs and Scotland Yard's finest - have purposely ignored the most basic rule of investigations and criminal profiling; to work from evidence to theory and not make up a theory and hope it turns into evidence at some point in time. In Maddie's case, it seems Scotland Yard is concocting theories based on nothing more than the abduction fantasy they wish to purport and then they are attempting to link these various scenarios back to the Madeleine, May 3rd, 2007, and Praia da Luz.

For example, the latest concocted scenario that DCI Andy Redwood and Scotland Yard have pushed into the media in time for the seventh anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance is not based on any evidence from the Madeleine McCann case. Instead, they found some stories about a creepy guy who supposedly slipped into British vacationers' flats in the Algarve over a number of years and proceeded to gaze at or do something of some sort to young white girls. Of course, we have no actual evidence of what exactly happened and to whom because most of these alleged assaults were not reported to police and those that were, well, we don't know exactly what was reported. We do know that no one was arrested, charged, and convicted.

Next, Redwood goes public with the story and now, supposedly, a young woman has came forward to say she was sexually assaulted by a man of the same description in Praia da Luz just before Madeleine went missing. Naturally, we have no proof this woman actually exists any more than we have proof that some vacationer exists who was carrying his child from the creche and crossed the path of Jane Tanner. These folks never came forward until Redwood reached out to the public with the exact details of what he wished someone to call in with and whether anyone with credibility actually called in or whether it was just an attention seeker or whether no one ever did call with relevant information and Redwood is just claiming so, we will probably never know. What I do know, however, is that Redwood appears to be building a theoretically believable scenario bit by bit. First we have a pedophile in the Algarve targeting young British girls in their vacation flats, then we have one attacked in Praia da Luz, and next thing we will have is a couple tips that a couple people saw a smelly man wearing said rare shirt watching the McCann's flat the day Maddie went missing.

Then, it can be assumed since the guy was a pedophile loser, he abducted and killed Madeleine and disposed of her body in such a manner that it will not be recoverable. The man will either never be found or he will be conveniently dead. The McCanns will have their answer and the public will be satisfied with the cleverly devised, believable scenario. But, in actuality, there will be no evidence of any such man having abducted and killed Madeleine McCann. The only true evidence of what happened to Madeleine will still be in the Portuguese police files.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
Silver Shuffle

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown Latest Blog Empty Re: Pat Brown Latest Blog

Post by Guest 03.05.14 18:09

Just bumping this thread as it has dropped down.  Pat has tweeted this less than an hour ago...........

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB  · 53 mins  
My only hope for justice in the Madeleine McCann case lies with the Portuguese police, that this time politics will not derail them. #McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.05.14 9:25

latest from PB  :  sometimes I agree with her posts, at others I do not.  She is remaining as cynical as ever with this piece, I see.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hey, Gerry, Have You Still Got That Shovel for Us to Borrow?

Pat Brown Latest Blog Maddie+Digging
Bollux Media has just learned that DCI Andy Redwood is heading to Praia da Luz to dig up the town and countryside in an effort to find Madeleine who he recently admitted might be dead.

BM: Mr. Redwood, are you now convinced Maddie is no longer alive? That she isn't living happily with a family somewhere, gypsy or otherwise?

AR: ::snorts::Well, come on, we might be daft here at Scotland Yard but we never really believed the child was living the good life somewhere out there.

BM: And you no longer think she could be held in a sex ring?

AR: Well, I guess that could be a theory but we have to wrap this case up....it's been three years already and we have come up with squat...we gotta solve it somehow.

BM: That makes sense. So are you now following the evidence trail? The fact that the cadaver dogs hit in the apartment and in the McCanns hire car and that Madeleine must have died on May 3rd and been taken off and buried?

AR: Hell, no! Good Lord, what an insane idea! For three years we have ignored all the physical and behavioral evidence; we aren't going to start focusing on that now.

BM: Then why are you going to dig up Praia da Luz?

AR: Well, if we want to close this case in the near future, that child needs to be dead and buried. We would have to use the theory of a local pedophile and such a person wouldn't keep a child alive more than a few hours, so that would make Madeleine dead and buried nearby the fellow's house. So, we will focus on the area.
Pat Brown Latest Blog Jose+do+Monte+05

BM. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown has a theory that the cadaver dog evidence is valid and that would mean Maddie's body was moved from Praia da Luz to some other location by Gerry McCann. She believes Maddie might well be buried in an desolate area called Monte do Jose Mestre, the area just west of Praia da Luz where Gerry's phone pinged a number of times. In fact, she went to Portugal herself to analyze the case in person and she located this area right off the main road which is isolated enough to be able to bury a body without anyone noticing. She wrote a detailed description of her findings here.

AR: I don't care what that woman thinks: she's a nutter. We have no intention of reviewing the evidence like she did. We will not be visiting that location. We will just wander around Praia da Luz beaches and road shoulders with our radar machines.

BM: So, you aren't actually going to dig?

AR: Well, Gerry gave us his shovel, but I have heard the residents of Praia da Luz and those pesky local government officials aren't keen on us making a lot of holes in the area, so we may not have a chance to put it to use. We will just go through the motions of looking and then declare Maddie was probably dumped in the ocean.

BM: Okay, well, thanks, Mr. Redwood, for the update. I know you have said that Scotland Yard isn't going to give a running commentary on an open investigation or review or whatever it is, but we appreciate you giving us this interview and I am sure all the other British media outlets appreciate your openness in this matter as well.

AR: Most welcome.

This responsible and accurate report was brought to you by Bollux Media and

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

May 5, 2014

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown Latest Blog Empty Pat Brown

Post by bristow 05.05.14 9:31

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/hey-gerry-have-you-still-got-that.html

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 23.05.14 15:05

On Pat's blog a couple of days ago with a rebuttal by [email=Johanna@unterdenteppichgekehrt]Johanna@unterdenteppichgekehrt[/email]  [ another blogger ]. Very interesting reading, thought-provoking stuff and I have to agree with Johanna here.

I beg to differ...

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.de/2014/05/ten-reasons-why-i-cant-take-scotland.html

""For the moment, they may be solving cases right and left, but something is seriously wrong with the Madeleine McCann case and here are ten reasons why I think this is not business as usual and there is a political coverup going on of some sort.
1) The amount of funds being allotted to Scotland Yard to investigate one missing person's case - a case which is not even  within their own jurisdiction, a case in which the parents' own neglect of their children and refusal to cooperate with the authorities is shameful - is unprecedented and outrageous.

2) Scotland Yard began their "review" by publicly stating that the parents were not suspects instead of simply saying no one  can be excluded from suspicion who does not have a solid alibi as is the usual statement made by police right out of the gate.

3) Scotland Yard constantly says they are updating the parents of the missing child, something that is only done if the parents are absolutely not suspects.

4) Scotland Yard did not do a reconstruction of the crime; they only did a reenactment of the McCann version of the crime for television.

5) Scotland Yard validated Jane Tanner's version of what she saw on a narrow street where she was not seen by two people as she supposedly passed by them.

6) Scotland Yard verified that Tannerman existed with a claim that was not credible.

7) Scotland Yard relatively large "Operation Grange" team has spent three years reviewing files that should have taken no more than a few weeks or months.

8) After reviewing all the evidence and leads in the files, Scotland Yard is investigating suspects that have no connection to the case.

9) Scotland Yard wants to search for Maddies's body (and, yes, they would be searching for a body as all other evidence would be long gone after seven years) in the most unlikely place to find her, right near the apartment in a very open-to-the-view-of-the-public location with hard-as-rock ground where no shallow grave could have been missed by the PJ or anyone walking by.

10) In spite of the fact the PJ has asked for there to be no press about the case, Scotland Yard has its own people still giving interviews.""

@1
A flaw in reason and logic: This reason given is in no way supporting the claim. It is on the contrary supporting the opposite. If there was to be a cover-up why start a review, turn it into a full-fledged investigation, get the country that was treated so badly into their boat and press on for 5 years? I am sure Hewlett would have been able to be made into the perfect scapegoat - and I do believe that this was contemplated by some forces at the time - if that would be the current purpose.

@2
The examples for the exact same conduct in other cases are too numerous to be listed. There is no reason why Scotland Yard should adjust to the purported need of interested parties on the internet against common practice. Especially in the stages of a review.

@3
Of course a police force HAS to inform the parents of a missing child until these parents are charged and a suspicion is drafted. As to the extent of the information given we only have Clarence Mitchell's word to judge by.

@4
It was the request of the Policia Judiciaria for a reconstruction. It was requested to verify or discard the witness statements regarding the timeline of events, mainly to prove that Jane Tanner would have been unable to be where she claimed to have been and to see what she had claimed to have seen. No other statements could have been verified by a reconstruction since no third party witnesses were present. Not the time of the alarm, not the alleged checks. Since Scotland Yard had already smashed the Gordian Knot that Jane Tanner's statement presented to the case there is no need for a reconstruction, something police forces (UK, Germany) very rarely use anyway.

@5
This is debatable but in my opinion a genius move. We know she lied, she knows she lied, the police know she lied, but the petty reward for outing her lie through a reconstruction was discarded for the much more satisfying destruction of Gerry McCann's alibi at the "moment of her abduction". And the way for the Smith sighting was opened. And an offer was made to Jane...

@6
The claim that Tanner saw the abductor was refuted which is so much more important than to prove Jane was lying (which would have proved rather difficult anyway). The ultimate truth is more important than petty revenge on Jane.

@7
The bulk of the review was most certainly done on those parts of the files that have not been published: the reports about (mainly british) paedophiles or alleged paedophiles or rumours of paedophiles in the area. Taken together with the innumerous sightings that have been discarded never to be read by those following the case with a now preset mind this amounts to a huge workload that would have to be done BEFORE any conclusions could have been reached. A quick skim through the 10000 pages of the files can form an opinion but leads to a position that can be attacked in so many ways. (q.e.d.)

@8
All the leads Scotland Yard are following and of course have to follow are part of the case. As mentioned above there are the sightings and reports about paedophiles in the area and of course those alleged incidents that only recently and miraculously turned up have to be verified and investigated even though some might turn out to be mere creations of distraction not unlike some of the sightings we had to put up with the previous years. But by investigating them, evidence might even come from these. In the prospect of the world's biggest court case ever, they better make sure that every other possibility is properly investigated and excluded or I would be very unhappy.

@9
IMO there has yet an exact location to be named where they might be looking for evidence. The location in the center of Praia da Luz would be ideal to distract the world's media from the real procedings. Should they be close to finding her body they would never let the media partake in any unearthings. This open space in PdL is just sweetly perfect for the staging of excavations, with ample parking at hand...

@10
The PJ and Scotland Yard have asked the media to behave and lately Clarence has received the firm instruction to finally stfu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure that at some stage in the past seven years there were efforts being made to cover-up the case and the hype around Hewlett was the closest we got to the presentation of a patsy. He was perfect, DNA evidence could have been provided and the public would have bought it.

But luckily there was never a general consent for a cover-up between all involved parties.

In the past year we had the alibi of Gerry destroyed, Smithman brought to the public's attention, the cover-up of the photofits exposed, Madeleine's death accepted and even the dog's mentioned in connection with a fresh search for her body. I have no idea WHAT would convince the sceptics, but it can hardly have been better than that.

Eingestellt von Johanna um 11:59 Pat Brown Latest Blog Icon18_emailPat Brown Latest Blog Icon18_edit_allbkg
Diesen Post per E-Mail versendenBlogThis!In Twitter freigebenIn Facebook freigebenAuf Pinterest teilen

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.05.14 15:19

This topic of this thread is also apparent here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9651-not-a-whitewash#249134

Being less than impressed by Pat Brown's deductions, I fully concur with Johanna's excellent appraisal of the current state of affairs and, in common with morse on the other thead above, see no cause for pessimism although, of course, I understand the frustration of those who've posted on this forum since its inception, and before on similar sites.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.05.14 9:18

This comment has just come up on Pat's comments and I think it's worth re- printing here:

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.de/2014/05/ten-reasons-why-i-cant-take-scotland.html

ziziduarte said...
Ten very good reasons, I would say. I mean, you said it and I could not agree more. 

I too have read of some who disagree. Well, may be they just had a momentary drop in IQ or who knows they just want to steal the sceptre of criminal profiler from you.

Ignore and forgive them. They know not what they are saying.

Suffice it to note this investigation was triggered by Rebekha Brooks, wife of Charlie Brooks, Cameron's old chum from Eton...

And if that was not enough Clarence Mitchell worked for Matthew Freud, married with Rupert Murdoch daughter Elisabeth.

Still not enough for them? 

Well, what about Clarence Mitchell (the McCanns spokesperson and director of Burson-Marsteller - the global reputation management agency) involvement with the Conservative Party that culminated recently with Cameron nominating him for the next UK General Elections? Take that!

I re-quote what Prof. Paulo Sargento (also a criminologist)said recently:

"Gonçalo Amaral probably does not wish to say this but, I am not a police officer and I have no qualms in saying it:

Scotland Yard must be under the orders (following the instructions)of someone! It is not possible to understand it in any other way!" (quote/unquote)

: ) It is conspiracy theory all right!
May 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 25.05.14 10:47

I would not be so arrogant as to suggest that a person interpreting something in a different way to another has undergone a drop in his/her IQ.
  There are contrary ways of interpreting most of what SY has been doing and without knowledge of facts it is all opinion and there is no one opinion with more validity than another unless it is based on fact imo.
 I doubt they or the PJ have any interest in the theories on a forum such as this- as experienced detectives, they can sift the fact from the fiction or opinion themselves.

I have read all the conspiracy theories about dark forces working in the background, but there is not anything I have read which has any factual basis to it, it is all speculation.

Is it not possible to believe that this couple had acquaintances with media connections, are wily, savvy and selfish and have simply had enormous luck and used it to ride the crest of the wave of celebrity ever since 2007?

Imo the McCanns do not have anyone in their pockets, do not have damaging information on anyone in the government, are a pair of ordinary people from an esteemed profession, are above average in some areas as human beings, but are[ especially Mr] cunning as cunning gets and have " worked " their luck because they are pragmatic, there is no bringing back Maddie and hell will freeze over before they lose the life they have so determinedly built up for themselves. This is where they are out of the ordinary.

Kate has told us in her account of the truth : both she and Gerry finish what they start.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 25.05.14 10:51

Yes - and its still totally weird that T Bliar and wifey phoned the Mcs - did Cameron phone April`s Mum?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.05.14 11:00

russiandoll

Perhaps I should have qualified this quote of the comment from Pat's blog.

I was really referring to the connections of the people operating alongside the McCanns.

I was not supporting the view of the poster about levels of IQ.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.05.14 14:24

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/
Find the body and proved they killed her.

Good one from Pat !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 25.05.14 15:49

Angelique wrote:russiandoll

Perhaps I should have qualified this quote of the comment from Pat's blog.  

I was really referring to the connections of the people operating alongside the McCanns.

I was not supporting the view of the poster about levels of IQ.

Just read your post.... I was not ref to anyone being arrogant apart from the person who posted what you quoted on Pat's blog and I did not read anything from you to make me think that you held the same IQ opinion... sorry if you misunderstood my post !

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 10:02

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-final-post-on-madeleine-mccann-case.html

This is she claims her final blog on the subject.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 15.08.14 17:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-final-post-on-madeleine-mccann-case.html

This is she claims her final blog on the subject.

IMO she's wrong on 3 out of 3 of her points (that's 100% wrong according to my calculations) so it's no loss.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 15.08.14 18:04

I dont think she will be missed! Pat used to do some good blogs, but she went down hill this year, it was almost as if someone had a word with her. I also find she is a bit up herself.

She may be 'giving up' but this is by no means the end of the situation...

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown Latest Blog Empty The end is near!

Post by String 20.03.15 16:26

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-end-is-near-in-madeleine-mccann-case.html
String
String

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 20.03.15 21:19

sonic72 wrote:I dont think she will be missed! Pat used to do some good blogs, but she went down hill this year, it was almost as if someone had a word with her. I also find she is a bit up herself.

She may be 'giving up' but this is by no means the end of the situation...

She will definitely be missed by me!

I very much respect Pat Brown, and agree with 99% of her views re the McCann case, including her assessment of the Operation Grange investigation, which has exhibited a very murky agenda time and time again (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top