The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

only in America, latest blog + Hobs blog: Thanks for nothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: only in America, latest blog + Hobs blog: Thanks for nothing

Post by Verdi on 02.11.15 15:24

Any chance you can separate the two?  I'd hate to think of the Hobbs being tarred with the same brush as the other foul mouthed object - a prominent element of the campaign to discredit CMOMM.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 02.11.15 15:53

@Verdi wrote:Any chance you can separate the two?  I'd hate to think of the Hobbs being tarred with the same brush as the other foul mouthed object - a prominent element of the campaign to discredit CMOMM.
I put the links there, Verdi, as willowthewisp didn't post any links at all. The 'Onlyinamerica' blog actually linked to Hobs's post within that article.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

only in America, latest blog

Post by willowthewisp on 02.11.15 16:59

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Any chance you can separate the two?  I'd hate to think of the Hobbs being tarred with the same brush as the other foul mouthed object - a prominent element of the campaign to discredit CMOMM.
I put the links there, Verdi, as willowthewisp didn't post any links at all. The 'Onlyinamerica' blog actually linked to Hobs's post within that article.
Hi Getemgoncalo,
I am not that savvy with a computer and did not know how to post a link?
Also what are your thoughts on the possible connection of "Operation Grange" and the gofundme for Mr.Amaral also scaled down?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.11.15 19:31

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
My apologies!   sad   The onlyinamerica blogger is like red rag to a bull to me so I avoid it like the plague.  How pernickety can you get? fool

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.11.15 13:40

There is a simple problem I have with a singular view on forensic linguistics. Not everything that is said can be carved up and shown to prove something or other. To give an example, much was made of either Gerry or Kate saying 'come through' - a whole load of stuff was posted about the link between the term 'come through' and linked to doctors using such a term giving a totally different meaning. Now 'come through' is pretty ordinary dialect. My own mother (a Scot) used it - it's Scottish vernacular. It's ordinary and nothing more than that.

There are so many apparent lies/discrepencies in the statements given by the Tapas crew to demonstrate something is obviously not right and worth questioning. What's not worth questioning is dialect discrepency to prove a point.

Just my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 04.11.15 14:14

Mccann parents thanking the police is just to make them look legit. They're not going to start criticising the police when that could end up biting them on the bum.

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum