The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by jeanmonroe 20.03.14 0:17

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

10th May 2009.

So Andy, TWO YEARS before Operation Grange was set up.

Not quite the 'revelation' you are trying to 'astound' us with NOW!

You're one sick puppy!

You'll need ALL the bin lorries around, to SY, to clear up all the sh*t , you and your 37 'mates' have, and continue to, come up with!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Okeydokey 20.03.14 0:21

lj wrote:
Bellisa wrote:Sorry I didn't realise this was a new thread,I have been out all day.
Does this new info confirm that the mcs are home and dry?
What about the chief of police stating he had the names of suspects a few weeks back?

Now please stop those impertinent questions. Mr Andy had another revelation, don't ruin that with logic or proper thinking.

big grin 

Yes, logic and joined up thinking are simply not needed in this sort of investigation!  spin
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 20.03.14 0:22

ChippyM wrote:Are we being asked to believe that some of these attacks were not reported?  What kind of parent finds a strange man breaking into their apartment and in kids room and just tells the holiday rep?  

Weren't the McCanns and some of their chums regular visitors to the area in the years which these alleged incidents took place?

Now get it right. Get it right. Stinky man never broke in. The parents always left the doors unlocked and he strolled in. Sometimes he just wanted to sit on the beds. Sometimes his bestial side got the better of him. But he always exchanged a few words in English before he left.

These holiday makers always forgave him and never dobbed him in. And old Kate,in the best traditions of English holiday makers, forgave him too. I've always suspected old Kate caught a glimpse of Stinky Man but suffering from temporary double vision - the result of  the evening's modest imbibing -  was heard to call out "The fouking bastards have taken her".

Yes, tonight on CW, for the first time, we can reveal that Kate saw two stinky men when there was only one. And we blame the Portuguese for not picking up on this earlier.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 0:23

ha lj what was I thinking!
I would like to.agree with others that this is yet another attempt of elimination to build a watertight case against the real perpetrators but my hopes of Madeleine ever receiving justice have been annihilated today,so sorry she has been let down once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 20.03.14 0:24

Shrike wrote:Just seen CW update 22.42 and there is absolutely nothing here as far as I can see. It's like the BBC and SY are having a big laugh. Not sure who the laugh is on - will we know soon? I just don't see any substance in this update, perhaps they are giving the forums something to talk about, distracting attention etc. But if they are supposed to be serious they do not seem to be hiding their true feelings about this case. AR and KY seem to be laughing behind their "serious" front.

Ah shrike a cedar waxwing??

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 20.03.14 0:27

Mirage wrote:
sallypelt wrote:What I am having difficulty with, is the time of morning these "assaults" took place. Sometime between "2 and 4 AM". Now what were the parents doing at this time? Most people are sleeping during these hours, and call me old-fashion, but I would make sure, if I was in a foreign land, with young children (or with no children) I would have made sure all doors and windows were locked. So, if the parents were sleeping, did the child scream when these assaults were taking place? I don't believe we've been told.  If this is not the case, did the child/ren tell the parents in the morning? (Remember the  "why didn't you come when me and Sean were crying" moment?). Surely, if this was the case, the sexually assaulted child/ren WOULD have let out a mighty scream, and brought the parents running?

Something smells to high heaven here. I just doesn't make sense.

I don't believe a word of it. The whole case has descended into black comedy. Poor poor Madeleine. What a shower she's been surrounded with in life and in death. Not one decent adult to speak up for a three year old child who has obviously met a terrible end. They'll all pay in the end,. There's always a price exacted.

Couldn't agree more. At least Amaral has stood up for her and continues to do so.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 20.03.14 0:31

sallypelt wrote:What I am having difficulty with, is the time of morning these "assaults" took place. Sometime between "2 and 4 AM". Now what were the parents doing at this time? Most people are sleeping during these hours, and call me old-fashion, but I would make sure, if I was in a foreign land, with young children (or with no children) I would have made sure all doors and windows were locked. So, if the parents were sleeping, did the child scream when these assaults were taking place? I don't believe we've been told.  If this is not the case, did the child/ren tell the parents in the morning? (Remember the  "why didn't you come when me and Sean were crying" moment?). Surely, if this was the case, the sexually assaulted child/ren WOULD have let out a mighty scream, and brought the parents running?

Something smells to high heaven here. I just doesn't make sense.

I agree.  Something smells. I do recall some stories that were publicised from a few years ago. When the details were examined they sounded more like criminals nipping into properties to steal clothes and so on, and parents being fearful for their children in such circumstances. It is very odd that no one went to the UK media with the details of one of these stories - they could easily have cleared tens of thousands of pounds.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 20.03.14 0:39

Just took a look at the Redwood piece.  Very odd. Twelve offences and not one irate parent tries to tackle the guy, detain him, knock his head off, lock him in a room...
Was there never a family in a villa with three well built men who could detain someone like that?  Were no fingerprints ever taken?  I find it difficult to believe the Portugese Police did absolutely nothing at all.

None of it seems to make any sense...

And another thought...why have the McCanns been so quiet about this.  It was their detectives who originally put this together...on the face of it, it would seem a good, strong lead. So why haven't they been shouting from the rooftops about it? And why have the Police not made this their strongest lead?  And why did Redwood issue no warning to Algarve holidaymakers this year to be on guard, to always lock and bolt windows and doors? Surely it is the height of irresponsibility for an officer in this situation, knowing all these offences have taken place not to issue such a warning.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 20.03.14 0:42

lj wrote:
Doug D wrote:

Stoneyface starts smiling around 2.22 & then doesn't stop.

Yeah, it's a frontal attack on the Portuguese and he loves it.

Sadly for Andy Dr Amaral's remark that SY should grow some balls seems more based on reality.

Unbelievable shite.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 20.03.14 1:06

I have never been a believer in conspiracy theories but I am really starting to wonder. WHY has the evidence of the dogs never played a part in all of this? When this particular 'suspect' is discredited as we all know he will be, another one will take his or her place. PLEASE can the police just look at the cadaver scent. I'm really beginning to believe in a cover up and I don't want to, I want to believe better in the authorities.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 1:14

Have to say I really do not feel it was an Arsenal supporter that did it  nah more likely Chelsea supporter with Gunners shirt on to discredit Arsenal, yes  I believe the pros have quite a few Chelsea supporters among them, probably one of them who did it!     yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 20.03.14 1:27

Mirage wrote:I think old Andy was sending out a subliminal message - he wants this case binned.   yes 

You are in top shape today!

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 1:32

Found the culprit anyway CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Untitled-21
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 20.03.14 1:40

whmon wrote:I have never been a believer in conspiracy theories but I am really starting to wonder. WHY has the evidence of the dogs never played a part in all of this? When this particular 'suspect' is discredited as we all know he will be, another one will take his or her place. PLEASE can the police just look at the cadaver scent. I'm really beginning to believe in a cover up and I don't want to, I want to believe better in the authorities.

They do it rather smart: instead trying to invalidate it, they just completely ignore it. They have to: if they accept the evidence from the cadaver dogs it is over. Apart from a being a paedophilic- necrophiliac, he also has the patience of Job to wait long enough until cadaver smell develops, and steel nerves to just hang around while Gerry and the pacing makers  dash in and out of the apartment.

ETA: he being the abductor

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.03.14 2:24

lj

Gerry and the pacing makers

laughat laughat 

-------------------

Or

Gerry and the piss takers  winkwink winkwink winkwink 
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 20.03.14 2:46

Yes this makes sense.

If you are going to make for the perfect crime you break into villas while with a few work mates,then for a quick getaway use a bin lorry.

Pretty sure the great train robbers used a milk float to outsmart the police.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.03.14 3:12

The biggest 'revelation' for DCI Redwood was when 'loner' Stinky Fella called himself on one of three mobiles he had on him, cause Andy picked up on the 'red hot' phone ping exchanges outside of apartment 5A,!

But those 'pings' didn't 'fool' our Andy.

He knew Stinky Fella was a lone sex perv because it was all in the files since May 2009, and in his possession since May 2011.

The only teeny, weeny 'mistake', if you can call it that, is that Andy 'forgot' to tell white British holiday makers, going to the Algarve, since 2011, that there is a stinky sex perv intent on 'targetting' their kiddies,

Still, such an easy 'mistake' to make, for such a busy man, you'll agree, won't you?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 20.03.14 5:47

jeanmonroe wrote:lj

Gerry and the pacing makers

laughat laughat 

-------------------

Or

Gerry and the piss takers   winkwink winkwink winkwink 

That's a good one too!

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 20.03.14 5:48

Didn't Kate write about this in her book years ago?

sarcastic
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by watendlath 20.03.14 6:04

Cherry wrote:Have to say I really do not feel it was an Arsenal supporter that did it  nah more likely Chelsea supporter with Gunners shirt on to discredit Arsenal, yes  I believe the pros have quite a few Chelsea supporters among them, probably one of them who did it!     yes

That's unfair on Chelsea supporters.

I'd say this has all the hallmarks of a wee Celtic supporter.

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Http%3A-img.dailymail.co.uk-i-pix-2007-09_04-GerryMcCannNTM_468x311CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 13 Celtic1
watendlath
watendlath

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 20.03.14 6:50

Seek truth wrote:Didn't Kate write about this in her book years ago?

sarcastic

If Kate wrote about this in The Bewk then I can see the logic in SY investigating it.

I believe AR was being honest when he said they were investigating with a view towards identifying and eliminating this person from their lines of inquiry.

As I said before, knocking the legs out from underneath all McCann lines of defense if this should go to court.

Due diligence, no matter how silly it seems on the surface.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 20.03.14 7:15

Red top? No forced entry? Sitting on beds and exchanging a few words?

It's got to be Father Christmas!

Ah ha ha, Ho Ho Ho!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 7:17

Okeydokey wrote:
Thanks Nereid for that reminder. I had forgotten how detailed the claims were.

Yeah, I must admit that these supposed attacks are the only thing that give me any pause for thought about McCann culpability and I expected the issue to rear its head again at some point. I started a thread about it a while ago.

So if we take things at face value, as I said earlier, the attacker must have had knowledge of the occupants and a means of entry. Andy's a detective - I trust he is now checking to see if the properties had a common letting agent (villas were mentioned rather than apartments) or if, say, the same taxi firm was used for airport transfers.

It still doesn't fit with the McCann case though. Completely different MO and completely different outcome.

It seems that Edgar knew the identity of those affected. Did Kate ever contact them, I wonder? Strange that none of them shouted it from the rooftops at the time. I also wonder if you examined any holiday resort frequented by British tourists you would find a similar "background" level of sex assaults, which nobody would be keen to advertise?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 7:40

AndyB wrote:
dantezebu wrote:From the guardian:
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/19/madeleine-mccann-police-intruder-girls-algarve

Thsi is the only significant news IMO.
It seems Redwood is taking the dog indications into account.

Thank you for pointing this out dantezebu. In my anger I had failed to digest the Guardian article properly when I first read it. Obviously I hope you're right and they're moving away from the ridiculous abduction theory. Unfortunately the cynic in me thinks that, even if you are right, its a precursor to setting up mysteron/target man as the one that caused Madeleine's death

Andy I don't think you did miss this. From what I can see on http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html
there were TWO guardian articles:

The first one from the press association at 11.43
with the quote:
"While I completely accept that there are differences (between the break-ins and the McCann case), there is no abduction that we can see, but the assumption from that is that Madeleine McCann has been abducted. That may not necessarily follow with all our thinking about what may have become of Madeleine McCann."

ie in reference to the abduction

And the second one by James Meikle at 11.43
with the quote:
"Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case. "These offences are very serious and no one has been charged in connection with them. We also need to eliminate this man from our inquiries and ascertain whether these offences are linked to Madeleine's disappearance," he said."

this one in reference to her being alive.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.03.14 7:54

Its not only the mccanns who have let Madeleine down ITS REDWOOD AS WELL angry2
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top