The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Cristobell 19.03.14 17:01

ChippyM wrote:This man according to the reports 'walked away calmly' when discovered. So the 3 burglars that panicked theory is completely invalidated.

It also doesn't seem clear that this man was a single person, the cases are 'thought' to be similar.

I'm hoping this is the media spinning something SY have said and not SY doing the spinning.

If he was a single person groping kids who was he telephoning? Haven't the police been working on phone records?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 17:10

Looks like Pinkie's been 'abducted' from BBC News!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 19.03.14 17:14

HelenMeg wrote:
plebgate wrote:
dantezebu wrote:From the guardian:
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/19/madeleine-mccann-police-intruder-girls-algarve

Thsi is the only significant news IMO.
It seems Redwood is taking the dog indications into account.

Well it looks that way Dantezebu and he says there are differences between those cases and that of Maddies.    Having read this, I am still cautiously optimistic that  Mr. Redwood is keeping all options open.
It seems that Redwood is taking a gentle step - by step approach, as predicted by some.  He is gradually introducing the idea gently to the UK public that Madeleine dies in the apartment.
This has been predicted by Textusa and subsequently by some in this forum.  Their brief is to gently bring into play that the girl died in the apartment (IMO) . This is a significant move - a cause for cautious optimism.
Once established that she died - they can then get to where they need to be - to the real perpetrators.

I don't think we need be cautious about being optimistic Helen. I actually see this as game over. DCI Redwood has now said the unthinkable. If she died in the apartment, the McCanns are up to their up to their necks in it.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 19.03.14 17:19

jeanmonroe wrote:Looks like Pinkie's been 'abducted' from BBC News!

Heard about this on the way home this afternoon on Radio 2. Hearing Kirsty Young talking to Steve Wright gave me inner road rage.

This whole BBC Crimewatch "exclusive" crap with both the Madeleine case and the Lawrence case really does bother me. When it was mentioned that Matthew Wally-Wally visited Operation Grange....  banghead
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 19.03.14 17:22

lj wrote:
Doug D wrote:This has just been added to the Met Police Press page following the press briefing:

Adding to the statement issued earlier today, DCI Andy Redwood said at the subsequent media briefing:

“In six of the 12 potentially linked offences the suspect either sat or lay on the bed, before committing the sexual assault in four of those cases (where there were five actual victims). In nine of the 12 cases there was no forced entry or stolen property; and where there was it was minimal. 

“Nine of these offences were reported to police at the time (including the four where there had been a sexual assault); two were reported to a holiday rep and then subsequently to the authorities back in the UK; and one was not reported at the time. 

“In terms of the ongoing investigation, we have submitted three International Letters of Requests (ILORs) to date, consisting of 41 priority areas of work, which in turn contain 287 separate requests. There will be further ILORs to come to ensure that we bring our complete investigation to the Portuguese and they include our multiple priority lines of inquiry.

“We have also submitted 30 ILORs to other countries to assist our inquiries. The team has taken over 500 statements and the process itself has raised 5569 actions.

“Within the investigation we have identified 60 persons of interest, of which we have been able to discount 22. We are still working on the remaining 38, which are at various stages of completion.

“In addition to persons of interest we are aware of 530 sex offenders from the UK and elsewhere whose whereabouts are unaccounted for. These have been broken down into high, medium and low priority. 59 are currently considered high priority; and some of those have also been declared persons of interest.

“There have been 26 visits to Portugal at both a strategic and tactical level; and officers have travelled to and worked with the authorities from Spain, Belgium, Jersey, Switzerland, Holland and Germany; as well as colleagues from across the UK.” 

I think my previously stated 'ray of hope' about eliminating everybody else in order to eventually 'prove the circumstantial' can be discarded, because with these figures it's never going to happen, not in our lifetimes anyway.

Oh, he just needed another couple millions.

No problem.

Highlighted words are key. The investigation has gone off on a tangent chasing paedophiles - they have got to show something tangible for all the time taken and the money spent. There are indeed different investigations going on, but the subject matter of this forum, has been cracked.

Good day for breaking McCann news. Budget and Missing plane. Meanwhile, we researchers have put two and two together - it might take a few days for the MSM, but it will sink in.  spin 
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 19.03.14 17:28

Seems to me that Redwood is putting out the information that Madeleine might have died in 5A, and to justify this announcement he's wheeled out that dastardly supervillian Circleman.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.03.14 17:28

jeanmonroe wrote:This is, from DCI Redwood, a 'sheer panic, rabbit caught in the headlights' response to GA interview.

He's absolutely 'cacking his pants' that GA is one person he CANNOT 'control'

He is 'cacking his pants' that a foreign 'whistle blower' (current, EX PJ?) will expose his, and the corrupt ridden Met's, utter incompetence/non cooperation in this hugely expensive, taxpayer funded, 'investigation'

All , imo, obviously.

I'm with you there. I think Dr Amaral got on the right wavelength by using the word courage.

I've been thinking: it might not be a bad development at all. It's like a striptease, slowly, slowly operation Grange (and Andy) are being revealed for the frauds they are. Every event will result in more people seeing what a farce this is.

We've had the cleaners, now the garbage men. Do they still have old fashioned milkmen in Portugal, they might be next.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.03.14 17:35

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added that there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/19/madeleine-mccann-police-intruder-girls-algarve

That's a special kind of abductor then: abducting dead bodies.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 19.03.14 17:38

What's more - if Madeleine died in 5A, then the disappearance of the body needs to be explained. I don't think it's much of a leap from that to the involvement of the McCanns.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 17:53

Happened MAINLY in villa's etc etc

The rest of the time in slums with african emigrants, or what?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 17:57

Tony Bennett wrote:BREAKING MADELEINE MCCANN NEWS:

Evening Standard, a few minutes ago:

Hunt for sex fiend who assaulted five young British girls on holiday in the Algarve

Detectives probing the disappearance of Madeleine McCann revealed today they are hunting a sex fiend who assaulted five other young British girls on holiday on the Algarve.

In a sensational development, Scotland Yard announced officers are investigating 12 potentially linked crimes in holiday resorts near to where Madeleine vanished in 2007.

In every case a man broke into mainly holiday villas occupied by British families -—and in four of them he assaulted five young white girls aged seven to 10 as they lay in bed. On one occasion he assaulted two girls in the same villa.

Many of the attacks were between 2004 and 2006, which was the year before Madeleine went missing from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia de Luz. The most recent break-in was reported in 2010.

Police say that while the crimes are not identical, most are similar. There were no signs of forced entry, nothing was taken and the intruder appeared between 2am and 5am.

Most of the offences took place in the low season and on two occasions people reported hearing the noise of a bin collection lorry nearby.

Detectives believe that the suspect may have been in a villa looking around “for some time” before committing the offences.

In some cases the parent or the child woke up and disturbed the intruder but police say the man stayed calm even when confronted.

Of the 12 cases, two occurred in Praia de Luz — where Madeleine was staying when she disappeared — four in the holiday resort of Carvoeiro and six in the Vale da Parra and Praia da Gale districts west of Albufeira.

Detectives believe there could be more cases of similar crimes where victims’ families did not bother to report them to police. They urged those people to come forward and released an image of a distinctive red T-shirt linked to the hunt.

Madeleine was three when she vanished from her holiday apartment as her parents Kate and Gerry dined at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends in May 2007.

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Top

This distinctive red hooped t-shirt is linked to the hunt
Broke into MAINLY holiday villas?

Could we be a bit more specific on where precisely the break in is purported to have occurred? Please?

(not you, mr Bennett, the other guys)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 19.03.14 17:57

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:What's more - if Madeleine died in 5A, then the disappearance of the body needs to be explained.  I don't think it's much of a leap from that to the involvement of the McCanns.

At the beginning of the investigation he categorically ruled out the McCanns and the tapas friends. Since then, there have been two huge leaps, they have got rid of the McCann's abductor and DCI Redwood has now revealed she may have been dead.

If she was dead, there is absolutely no way the McCanns could be ruled out. If she died behind the sofa, she then spent some time in the wardrobe. The abductor also cleaned up! During all of this time the McCanns and their friends were visiting the apartment regularly. Not to mention that at 9.10 her father saw her and she was alive and well.

That he said 'died in the apartment' does imo, mean its all over. If they were completely innocent, his saying that could/would lead to all sorts of law suits. Look how sensitive the McCanns were over the recent Mirror article that described Madeleine's disappearance as a mystery.

The media have seen so many ridiculous suspects, if they have an ounce of common sense (questionable) they will skip the latest McCann suggestion (I feel they are involved in the investigation) and focus on the words 'died in the apartment'. It may take them a few days, but it will sink in. No abductor has been found in 7 years, and putting a new one forward every week, is convincing no-one.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 17:58

Coming back t the computer, I found a 19 pages on this subject, so haven't read it all yet.

Could someone, please, direct me again to the link, where I can watch BBC1 whilst living in France?
[I promise, that this time I will take proper note and remember ...]

ETA I take it that K&G will not be present tonight ... ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 17:59

SixMillionQuid wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
tiny wrote:Im sorry but this is another load of bollox from sy,they have the culprits at there finger tips and they are still chasing these make believe people

whitewash any one.
Certainly looking that way.

After reading GA's interview i naively felt extremely encouraged that the 'net' at last could be closing.

Now feeling utter despair at the new crock that's coming out. Christ almighty. What the hell are AR and SY playing at. 

Absolute disgrace.

I think GA's interview has highlighted that there was a lot political influence that forced him of the case, leading to the situation we're in now. I think he's 110% correct.

The man Operation Grange is looking for now never abducted a child. It's clear that he checked on children's passports to see if they were British and if one wasn't available he conducted an on the spot English test.
Only if they were white; why bother with a swarthy Portuguese child?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.03.14 18:01

I just wonder why the parents of the children who were allegedly sexually assaulted after 2007 did not contact Pinkie or his clients? The info. could have helped with their PI's investigation.    It would have been so easy to contact them via their website.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.03.14 18:01

lj wrote:

That's a special kind of abductor then: abducting dead bodies.

Taking us into Burke and Hare territory and bodies sold for medical research, so it then follows that the Portuguese medical establishment comes into it ?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 18:14

Doug D wrote:This has just been added to the Met Police Press page following the press briefing:

Adding to the statement issued earlier today, DCI Andy Redwood said at the subsequent media briefing:

“In six of the 12 potentially linked offences the suspect either sat or lay on the bed, before committing the sexual assault in four of those cases (where there were five actual victims). In nine of the 12 cases there was no forced entry or stolen property; and where there was it was minimal. 

“Nine of these offences were reported to police at the time (including the four where there had been a sexual assault); two were reported to a holiday rep and then subsequently to the authorities back in the UK; and one was not reported at the time. 

“In terms of the ongoing investigation, we have submitted three International Letters of Requests (ILORs) to date, consisting of 41 priority areas of work, which in turn contain 287 separate requests. There will be further ILORs to come to ensure that we bring our complete investigation to the Portuguese and they include our multiple priority lines of inquiry.

“We have also submitted 30 ILORs to other countries to assist our inquiries. The team has taken over 500 statements and the process itself has raised 5569 actions.

“Within the investigation we have identified 60 persons of interest, of which we have been able to discount 22. We are still working on the remaining 38, which are at various stages of completion.

“In addition to persons of interest we are aware of 530 sex offenders from the UK and elsewhere whose whereabouts are unaccounted for. These have been broken down into high, medium and low priority. 59 are currently considered high priority; and some of those have also been declared persons of interest.

“There have been 26 visits to Portugal at both a strategic and tactical level; and officers have travelled to and worked with the authorities from Spain, Belgium, Jersey, Switzerland, Holland and Germany; as well as colleagues from across the UK.” 

I think my previously stated 'ray of hope' about eliminating everybody else in order to eventually 'prove the circumstantial' can be discarded, because with these figures it's never going to happen, not in our lifetimes anyway.
Is there any evidence that the disappearance of little Maddie McCann had anything to do with sex, sexual assaults, sex offenders, sex fiends, and what have you?

No? Thought not

Then why does AR/SY assume a link with some sexual deviant, if that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 19.03.14 18:15

Châtelaine wrote:Coming back t the computer, I found a 19 pages on this subject, so haven't read it all yet.

Could someone, please, direct me again to the link, where I can watch BBC1 whilst living in France?
[I promise, that this time I will take proper note and remember ...]

ETA I take it that K&G will not be present tonight ... ?
http://www.time4tv.com/2011/06/bbc-one.php

(Stream 5)  thumbsup
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.03.14 18:17

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk6yV_9icxE6f7E766CvxkiwUVVTniqULotBdtt0NEQ9E9XQBz

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPGZJgtnxaspZ_TmshEGIVDRhB3al_Tx34-c_M_w2QCVZs68yk

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREf2_PXwqeJzvi8KpnL86iyDGJLI4JZAVFOgGuy57KS0Nwm87Y

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 9k=

Meanwhile back in Belgravia

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7gqMl0amTxH4vlYfqPSdcr7DJ3t1lkjaVVi3pWUnAhQpmpILj

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Z

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 18:19

That's is a very important breakthrough, a veritable milestone!

So only two things remain to find out now:

1. who killed her;
2. who removed the body
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 18:21

DCI Redwood states 

Whilst not identical, there are many similar aspects to each of the incidents in that in most cases

• there were no signs of forced entry to the property,
  • nothing was taken,
  • and the intruder appeared in the early hours of the morning between 02.00hrs and 05.00hrs

well, as Meatloaf once said, two out of three aint bad, DCI Redwood. Keep going.  sarcastic 

Oh yes, the intruder called by with a most inconspicuous means of transportation, that ideally unobtrusive and quiet vehicle....a bin lorry!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 19.03.14 18:24

tasprin wrote:DCI Redwood has discounted Tannerman and the 9.15 timeline. The focus is on the time between 9.40 - 10 pm. SY are still looking for Smithman and now they think there is a possibility Madeleine did not leave the apartment alive:

'there was a possibility that Madeleine had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case'

They are clearly investigating the theory that Madeleine died in the apartment. Gerry must be hopping mad right now and Kate will be battering the walls. They have spent all those millions stopping people from saying that, and now the Chief Detective in their case is saying it on National television!
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 19.03.14 18:27

Will be interesting to hear the Portuguese Media's response to this latest "Hot" news, particularly a certain outspoken editor of a certain Portuguese Newspaper who has not held back on his opinions of SY and their line of investigation. Love to hear his take on this latest suspect particularly when it involves allegations of past possible sexual attacks on children in Portugal - surely they would have some new on this in their archives if it were reported, as they say, at the time.

Not buying any of this. One might concur that AR has been reading this forum and has seen that tricky little issue of 'the dogs' coming up again and again. A lifeless abduction would be a cover-all - but how can they explain the rest, and why....who knows? Possibly...a work still in progress perhaps? Still, CW will be interesting to watch tonight. And for those who think it is just a slow step forward...I really hope you are right, but to waste the public's time and money for this length of time - only to bring up another possible suspect for them to consider when they haven't even discounted the others yet. Or perhaps they will discount them tonight and explain who the other pos. suspects were...Not holding my breath though.

I await to hear news on GA's civil trial - the only hope I still have, and the only Policeman I have faith in in all of this murky, but very sad mess.

Go Goncalo!
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 19.03.14 18:29

aquila wrote:CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk6yV_9icxE6f7E766CvxkiwUVVTniqULotBdtt0NEQ9E9XQBz

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPGZJgtnxaspZ_TmshEGIVDRhB3al_Tx34-c_M_w2QCVZs68yk

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREf2_PXwqeJzvi8KpnL86iyDGJLI4JZAVFOgGuy57KS0Nwm87Y

Meanwhile back in Belgravia

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7gqMl0amTxH4vlYfqPSdcr7DJ3t1lkjaVVi3pWUnAhQpmpILj

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 8 Z

I find this post extremely poignant.

Poor, poor Madeleine.   Sad 

I truly hope Mr Redwood is doing his absolute best for her.

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.03.14 18:29

Redwood is poised to announce to the world that there is no evidence that Madeleine was alive when removed from the apartment, as reported in the Grauniad
The PJ told the world that 7 years ago.
Eddie and Keela, working for the English Police, told the world that 6 and three quarter years ago
The first Senior investigating officer told the world that
The second investigating officer told the world that
The archiving report told the world that
Their own highly paid mouthpiece in the form of Mrs Martorell, told the world that, in the High Court of Justice in London
BUT

The "Fund" is STILL soliciting donations for the "search"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top