The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Paedophile activity in The Algarve prior to 03/05/2007

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paedophile activity in The Algarve prior to 03/05/2007

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 9:35

Was reading some "pro McCann" stuff the other day, just to check myself as much as anything. And I really was that bored.

The only thing, really, on that side of things that gave me pause for thought was this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8500353/Kate-McCann-accuses-Algarve-police-of-sex-abuse-cover-up.html

"Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry, both of them doctors from Rothley in Leicestershire, were first warned of an alarming number of cases in the Algarve by Bill Henderson, the British consul in the region. He told the McCanns shortly after the abduction that there had been "several cases of men getting into bed with children". When police made public their files on the case in the summer of 2008, Mrs McCann discovered five cases of British children being sexually abused in their beds while on holiday and while their parents slept in another room."
So, is this true? She complains that the police fails to investigate any links to Madeleine but then says elsewhere that they only learned of these events because they were in the PJ case files.

Is it in the case files? Getting into bed with a child while their parents are sleeping in the same apartment sounds a bit unlikely to me, not that that means it didn't happen.

Back to top Go down

Re: Paedophile activity in The Algarve prior to 03/05/2007

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 10:38

I know that this has been raised before here and discounted - I hope that someone can find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 11:33

This story was running some time May 2009. Articles were quoting "our Dave" Edgar. I'm trying to find forum discussions, but IIRC like you I think this rumour was completely debunked soon afterwards ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 16:36

Châtelaine wrote:This story was running some time May 2009. Articles were quoting "our Dave" Edgar. I'm trying to find forum discussions, but IIRC like you I think this rumour was completely debunked soon afterwards ...
Yeah, thanks for that. I had the best dig here that I could. It sounds like a Team McCann kind of stunt but the mention of it being in the PJ files gave it a veneer of credibility. Frankly if what was claimed did indeed happen then I don't think it would or could have been hushed up at all, in fact I'm confident it would have been shouted from the rooftops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 05.12.13 19:37

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 9:28

Thanks for that Daisy. I couldn't find anything relevant via the forum search. From reading that I think there is probably some truth in it. Score one to the "abducted by paedophiles" theory. That side is only about 199 goals behind now.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.03.14 7:55

From what I read quite some time ago, i had the impression that a number of attempted sex offences involving 10 to 14 yr olds had taken place in the Algarve, but these incidents ceased around 2003!

So much information is being tweaked to fit the McCann story, that I wouldn't be surprised to find that this is the case with this new information.

All I remember with certainty is that the incidents ceased years before 3/5/07 and that the 'children' were much older.
I believe that in all cases the parents were at home.

I'll try and look it up.

No doubt that the Algarve is rife with paedos as seems to be the case in a lot of countries.
One may also think once again of the strange tags of the website for the Burgau holiday appartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 21.03.14 0:33

Clay Regazzoni wrote:Was reading some "pro McCann" stuff the other day, just to check myself as much as anything. And I really was that bored.

The only thing, really, on that side of things that gave me pause for thought was this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8500353/Kate-McCann-accuses-Algarve-police-of-sex-abuse-cover-up.html

"Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry, both of them doctors from Rothley in Leicestershire, were first warned of an alarming number of cases in the Algarve by Bill Henderson, the British consul in the region. He told the McCanns shortly after the abduction that there had been "several cases of men getting into bed with children". When police made public their files on the case in the summer of 2008, Mrs McCann discovered five cases of British children being sexually abused in their beds while on holiday and while their parents slept in another room."
So, is this true? She complains that the police fails to investigate any links to Madeleine but then says elsewhere that they only learned of these events because they were in the PJ case files.

Is it in the case files? Getting into bed with a child while their parents are sleeping in the same apartment sounds a bit unlikely to me, not that that means it didn't happen.

Very pertinent, and very good questions!

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 21.03.14 0:38

Okeydokey wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:Was reading some "pro McCann" stuff the other day, just to check myself as much as anything. And I really was that bored.

Very pertinent, and very good questions!

If the parents were sleeping when these sexual abuses took place, I wonder what the young 7-10 year olds told their parents in the morning. For example, why didn't the ENGLISH girls not  call out. I know I would have screamed the place down. And, again, I ask, what parents with children, go to sleep in a foreign country, leaving the doors unlocked?  I can't help thinking that these sexual abuses are along the same lines as the "sightings".
Is SY playing the McCann's at their own game?

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 21.03.14 4:08

This thread should be re-named, re-titled:

ABDUCTION 'activity' in The Algarve PRIOR to 03/05/2007

Then you really would get 'bored'

According to DM, there was ONE 'abduction' in the previous 17 YEARS!

AND, NONE SINCE!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-453838/17-years-abduction-Algarve-victim-British.html

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.03.14 9:06

I will try to find it but very relevant is the statement of either Gerry or Kate, that there are no laws against paedophilia in Portugal.

This nugget of information was broadcast very early  iirc suddenly extremely well informed. Picture the PJ, 'abducted by a gang of paedophiles?  That's just burglary then, can't get them on paedophilia, sir. Not illegal here, see?'

Implying that it is entirely the fault of the Portuguese that the Algarve is rife with paedos.

Not having stated in the holiday brochure that Portugal is a free for all for paedos, naturally they were lulled into a false sense of security.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.14 9:20

tigger wrote:I will try to find it but very relevant is the statement of either Gerry or Kate, that there are no laws against paedophilia in Portugal.

This nugget of information was broadcast very early  iirc suddenly extremely well informed. Picture the PJ, 'abducted by a gang of paedophiles?  That's just burglary then, can't get them on paedophilia, sir. Not illegal here, see?'

Implying that it is entirely the fault of the Portuguese that the Algarve is rife with paedos.

Not having stated in the holiday brochure that Portugal is a free for all for paedos, naturally they were lulled into a false sense of security.

That's why I asked the question on the main Crimewatch thread - what is the "background" level for sex attacks in holiday resorts? If you looked at the same time period for say, the Canary Islands, Costa del Sol, Bodrum Turkey, and even Butlins Skegness would you find a similar level of activity? I suspect you would. Terrible as these crimes might have been for the individuals involved, are we also saying that these were the only twelve sex attacks against children in the Algarve in six years? Whilst I must reiterate that even one of these crimes is too many, from a policing point of view, and judged in context, twelve in six years might be viewed as "not too bad".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.14 9:59

Clay Regazzoni wrote:Terrible as these crimes might have been for the individuals involved, are we also saying that these were the only twelve sex attacks against children in the Algarve in six years? Whilst I must reiterate that even one of these crimes is too many, from a policing point of view, and judged in context, twelve in six years might be viewed as "not too bad".

Bity it's not even twelve, according to Redwood as shown on the Met website's transcript It's four
[size=17.35]
On the whole, in the majority of these cases, there is no forced entry and neither is
[/size][size=17.35] there any property taken. Whilst the man is inside, in four of the most serious cases, he has sexually assaulted young white female children whilst they're in their bedrooms.[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.03.14 10:11

MILLIE wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:Terrible as these crimes might have been for the individuals involved, are we also saying that these were the only twelve sex attacks against children in the Algarve in six years? Whilst I must reiterate that even one of these crimes is too many, from a policing point of view, and judged in context, twelve in six years might be viewed as "not too bad".

Bity it's not even twelve, according to Redwood as shown on the Met website's transcript It's four
[size=17.35]
On the whole, in the majority of these cases, there is no forced entry and neither is
[/size][size=17.35] there any property taken. Whilst the man is inside, in four of the most serious cases, he has sexually assaulted young white female children whilst they're in their bedrooms.[/size]
and the suspect seems to bear a striking similarity to Pepe le Pew in an Arsenal shirt.

HelenMeg has posted a link to Textusa's blog in another thread. It's a good read.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.14 10:32

aquila wrote:
and the suspect seems to bear a striking similarity to Pepe le Pew in an Arsenal shirt.

As a motor racing fan (well, you probably kind of guessed) the first thing I thought of when I heard about the white circle was Target's long standing sponsorship of Chip Ganassi's entries in various championships. I jokingly made a reference to him on the main Crimewatch thread - BUT LOOK!

Speaks English with an accent? - tick.
A few pounds above his ideal weight? - tick.
Stinks? (probably) - tick.
Wears a target? Undoubtedly.
Drives a noisy vehicle? I could go on.....

It's only Juan Montoya. The caption even says "Juan Pablo Montoya, driver of the #42 Target Chevrolet, stands in the garage during practice for the NASCAR Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen on August 6, 2010 in Watkins Glen, New York."

"Heluva" is an anagram of "Huelva". Coincidence? I think not....  affraid 

If you want to go down the Arsenal route, there's a list of famous supporters here. Some names to conjure with there, and no mistake - although Osama "Bin" Laden is probably the most relevant. Handily deceased, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.14 12:12

Clay Regazzoni wrote: [...]

Speaks English with an accent? - tick.
A few pounds above his ideal weight? - tick.
Stinks? (probably) - tick.
Wears a target? Undoubtedly.
Drives a noisy vehicle? I could go on.....
[...]
And is very "tanned" ...  big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiggycooper on 21.03.14 13:03

DELETED

Twiggycooper

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 21.03.14 17:04

"My name is Juan Pablo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die."

whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparklehorse on 21.03.14 18:13

Love that film but did that swarthy foreign man not turn out to be the hero?
Sparklehorse

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 22.03.14 17:06

Given the massive cover-ups that have happened in the UK over paedophile activity including the Mary Moss Elm Bank guest house, Thomas Hamiliton and the Dunblane cover-up, it would seem that the UK is at least as much a paedophile haven as Portugal despite the McCann's determination to slur Portugal.

The many, many references to paedophilia made by the McCanns and their friends, the Gasper statements, Yvonne Martin, comments in Kate's book, the strange incident in which the McGroup appear to be filming a three year old girl and the father comes up and tells them their filming of his daughter is making him feel uncomfortable, David Paynes 100 second phone call on 4th May to the Met Police child abuse team which he 'can't remember making'. 

And so it goes on.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 22.03.14 17:26

While this article in the Mail is followed the typical pro-McCann line the Portugal is a haven for paedophiles, it does make you wonder - it would appear that both countries had managed to cover up paedophile activity against vulnerable children going up to the highest echelons of society.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html

Casa Pia in Portugal.

Mary Moss Guest House in Barnes.

Queen Victoria School in Dunblane.

It would appear that both Portugal and Britain had secrets to keep.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 22.03.14 17:59

He recalled: ‘You were taken by car, where basically you were sexually abused. Various things would happen, drink would be involved, it was basically rape. But it wasn’t just him, there be other people involved as well.’ He added: ‘Cars would pull up outside the home and you were taken.‘There would be a Porsche, there would be a Jag, there were all sorts of cars, and you were basically taken.’

This is an account of abuse from a boy who was taken from a care home in Britain (North Wales, I think it was) to be sexually abused by adults before being returned back to the home.

ukpaedos-exposed.com

Notice the use of language. 

Kate McCann, page 72 of Madeleine: "Someone has taken her." Page 84: "what Jane saw was Madeleine's abductor taking her away."
Page 126: "Madeleine was taken." Kate also refers to Madeleine having been 'grabbed from her bed' or 'snatched from her bed'. 

Strange use of language.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.03.14 1:43

j.rob wrote:While this article in the Mail is followed the typical pro-McCann line the Portugal is a haven for paedophiles, it does make you wonder - it would appear that both countries had managed to cover up paedophile activity against vulnerable children going up to the highest echelons of society.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html

Casa Pia in Portugal.

TWO people who the UK Police/Special Branch 'protected'

SIR JIMMY SAVILE

Queen’s Deputy-Lieutenant SIR CYRIL SMITH

In a moving eulogy to Cyril Smith, the (current) Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, HEAPED PRAISE on the perverted paedophile

” Cyril Smith was a larger-than-life character and one of the most recognisable and likeable politicians of his day.

I am deeply saddened to hear the news of his death today, and offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends.

“Everybody in Rochdale knew him, not only as their MP but also as a friend.

“He was a true Liberal, dedicated to his constituency, always showing great passion and determination.

“Cyril was a colourful politician who kept the flame of Liberalism alive when the party was much smaller than it is today.

“Rochdale and Britain have sadly lost one of their great MPs, and I think we can safely say there will never be an MP quite like Cyril Smith again.”
---------------------------------------------------------------

'MOVING EULOGY' BY CURRENT DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER, CAMERON'S NUMBER 2, NICK CLEGG!

One of Nick Clegg's Lib Dem 'councillors'

Councillor Hope is facing several serious charges for sexual offences including one count of raping a child, one count of rape, one of sexual assault of a child and two counts of sexual assault.

Perhaps the PJ should be allowed to come to the UK and have a 'word' about HIM!

Same MO as SY/Met 'suspect' in Portugal.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.03.14 6:30

j.rob wrote:While this article in the Mail is followed the typical pro-McCann line the Portugal is a haven for paedophiles, it does make you wonder - it would appear that both countries had managed to cover up paedophile activity against vulnerable children going up to the highest echelons of society.

Casa Pia in Portugal.

Portugal is a catholic country,  the 1962  act of the vatican imposed excommunication on anyone revealing abuse where the church is involved.
That would explain Casa Pia.  It happened in NL as well, recently cases were heard on abuse in the catholic church. I find the Crimin Sollicitationis  act a criminal act in itself, as it would stop the victims from speaking out and keep the abusers safe.

Savil and his kind used much the same tactic, making it dangerous for the victim to speak out.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.03.14 14:03

Copying this from the game Over topic as it's very relevant to the title.

j.rob Today at 2:41 pm wrote in the above topic:

Don't forget - Blair slapped a D notice on the (admittedly highly flawed) Operation Ore.
This passage lifted from:
http://www.dailyalternative.co.uk/tony-blair-cover-up-paedophile-scandal/
In 1999, an international investigation of child pornographers and paedophiles run by Britain’s National Criminal Intelligence Service, code named Operation Ore, resulted in 7,250 suspects being identified in the United Kingdom alone. Some 1850 people were criminally charged in the case and there were 1451 convictions. Almost 500 people were interviewed “under caution” by police, meaning they were suspects. Some 900 individuals remain under investigation. In early 2003, British police began to close in on some top suspects in the Operation Ore investigation, including senior members of Blair’s government.
However, Blair issued a D-Notice, resulting in a gag order on the press from publishing any details of the investigation. Blair cited the impending war in Iraq as a reason for the D-Notice. Police also discovered links between British Labour government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal (including young boys from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal).
Tony Blair: stifling investigations of paedophiles in his Labour government.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum