The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 11 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 11 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 11 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 11 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by sallypelt 19.03.14 22:07

Mirage wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:It would appear Redwood did not get bin man lead from PJ, so from who did he get it from ?
--------------------------------------------------------------

It's so OBVIOUS where he got that lead from, isn't it?

FROM THE BOOKING IN THE LOG BOOK THAT WAS CASUALLY LEFT, LYING OPEN,  ON THE COUNTER AT THE REFUSE DEPOT, OF THE BIN MEN ON 'DUTY'!

Ha ha. And Stinky Man was in contact with sea bass leftovers at the depot which explains the cadaver alerts. And before you ask, he hid in the parents' wardrobe while Gerry McCann had a wee wee and had a proud father moment,

Well, the "behind the door" was ruled out almost immediately. Not enough room for the "smelly sex offender" to hide there.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 11 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 22:10

Wonder WHEN we will see the PJ traipsing around the UK trying to 'solve' cases of 'pervs' in THIS country?

They could start,........... in the House of Lords!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 19.03.14 22:11

You had to feel sorry for that geezer reading out the public response at the end of CW, he couldn't seem to raise his head. I'm quite sure he was correct in saying they'd had some interesting calls - calls for heads to roll for wasting public time.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 22:13

Sorry I didn't realise this was a new thread,I have been out all day.
Does this new info confirm that the mcs are home and dry?
What about the chief of police stating he had the names of suspects a few weeks back?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 19.03.14 22:14

woodforthetrees wrote:Hi there

I have been an 'annoymous' viewer of this great forum for a long time now and todays latest releases made me think about replying, so firstly hello to everyone :-)

In relation to the latest comment from Redwood, i can't help thinking that it is another elimination process whilst (as others have stated) it being a subtle way of letting the general public know that they are now agreeing with the PJ about the theory that she died in the appartment...thus tightening the net around GM and KM, whist at the same time keeping the general public (of which a lot have support the McCanns and given money) calm.

After all, the Met can't surely believe that someone....who can't even wash, would be able to commit such a crime without leaving any DNA,  but more importantly, that a paedo would proffesisonally break in, drug 3 children, kill Madeleine, then go to the effort of hanging around the apartment for a while looking for cleaning products and then cleaning the crime scene!

I'm sure if the temperature was warm, all the panic and cleaning would've left multiple sweat beads, sweaty prints and evidence of 'panic cleaning' of the scene.

Also, all the druggin, killing and cleaning would take time, therefore if the McCanns were doing their checks as they suggested, the smelling, cleaning intruder would have been caught red handed due to the extended time he spent in 5A.

Finally, why would this intruder then go to the trouble of removing the body from 5a and thus risk being spotted of caught outside, once the kill is done, the kill is done, so no need to then move the body. The more logical thing to do would be to use the bleach to remove any traces from the body, or even simpulate a gas leak/fire if there was a gas supply in the apartment.

So, in short, it makes no sense, has no logic and with no other families speaking out about this supposed chap over the 7 years when back in the UK...no merrit.

What it does do though, is slowly start turning the spotlight back onto the original crime scene...and therefore the dogs. Sandra better get ready to question them!...

I agree totally.
However we do know one person who cleaned that apartment top to tail with bleach and also replaced the 'broken' freezer.
Ms Healey!
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 19.03.14 22:14

jeanmonroe wrote:Wonder WHEN we will see the PJ traipsing  around the UK trying to 'solve' cases of 'pervs' in THIS country?

They could start,........... in the House of Lords!

Plenty of overtime to be had there. No time for photoshoots like our chaps in Faro.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 22:25

Bellisa wrote:Sorry I didn't realise this was a new thread,I have been out all day.
Does this new info confirm that the mcs are home and dry?
What about the chief of police stating he had the names of suspects a few weeks back?

You mean?

Ivor BIN-Had

Ossama BIN Empti.

Judys BIN Awful
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 19.03.14 22:27

On the BBC 10 o'clock news I think I heard the reporter say the PJ re-opened their case based on this SY theory? Would the PJ tell them that?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.03.14 22:28

TheTruthWillOut wrote:On the BBC 10 o'clock news I think I heard the reporter say the PJ re-opened their case based on this SY theory? Would the PJ tell them that?

I also heard it.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 19.03.14 22:29

TheTruthWillOut wrote:On the BBC 10 o'clock news I think I heard the reporter say the PJ re-opened their case based on this SY theory? Would the PJ tell them that?
Yes - I heard that too and wondered...
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 19.03.14 22:30

I reckon this latest update could be plausible.  It could be just another elimination process.  But must admit it sounds a very weak lead and highly unlikely to come to anything.  Obviously the PJ were on to it previously and Andy has decided to follow it `earnestly` after the calls that came in after the October crimewatch (even if they were from paid acquaintances of the McCanns - just IMO of course).

From the Guardian today :-

"However Portugal's Polícia Judiciária (PJ) claimed that Wednesday's press conference simply confirmed a primary line of investigation which has been investigated by Portuguese police since last October. Suggestions that the information released by the Met had initially been discounted by Portuguese detectives were denied by a source at the PJ's headquarters in Lisbon.
He said that evidence of a string of crimes had been the driving force behind Portuguese officials re-opening the case. "It is all there in the police case files," said the source. "You will see when it is made public."

So, the PJ had re-opened the case themselves on the basis of this `string of crimes`.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Enid O'Dowd 19.03.14 22:31

I watched Crimewatch tonight and this is a summary of what Redwood said.

There were 12 incidents in the Western Algarve varying from 40km-60km from PDL in which the children of British families were involved in the years 2004 – 2010. The incidents occurred out of the main tourist season. The children were young and white and the four who were assaulted were aged from 7 – 10. Three of the incidents are known as a direct result of the October Crimewatch programme.

In 9 out of the 12 cases there was no sign of forced entry. The incidents occurred between 2 am and 5 am and in some cases the sound of bin lorries was heard. The man was smelly.

These incidents were looked at by the Portuguese police but discounted - Redwood’s team felt they needed further examination.

My thoughts:

Portugal is a popular tourist resort not only with British tourists but with the Irish, Germans, Dutch etc. What are the chances statistically that out of 12 incidents over a period of 6 years (2004-2010) all the children would be British and white?

Nine cases showed no forced entry. Presumably the other three cases were the ones related to the first Crimewatch programme where it would be too late for the police to check for any signs of forced entry. 

Therefore of the cases reported to the authorities, none showed signs of forced entry.

How likely is it that tourists, however safe they felt in Portugal, would not at night lock the doors to their apartments/villas and not use any chain on the door or chubb lock or would leave ground floor windows open?

As it was out of season and not therefore oppressively hot why would windows be open?

Is Redwood implying that a bin man doing the early collection might have been responsible?

It seems far more likely that the noise of the bin men woke the parents who then discovered the intruder in the children’s room. Why is it that NONE of the intruder(s) were caught despite being caught in the children’s room? If the bin men were outside and the parents chased the intruder outside shouting for help wouldn’t the bin men have helped to stop the intruder?

Why did none of these British parents in the incidents pre May 2007 sell their story to a tabloid who would have paid big money for it? Or at least make a fuss about their experience?

Something doesn't add up.......

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 22:31

Remind me again.

How MANY children did DCI Redwood say Stinky Fella 'abducted'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.03.14 22:33

jeanmonroe wrote:

Remind me again.

How MANY children did DCI Redwood say Stinky Fella 'abducted'.

Ummmm...........zilch?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 22:33

Enid O'Dowd wrote:
Therefore of the cases reported to the authorities, none showed signs of forced entry.

How likely is it that tourists, however safe they felt in Portugal, would not at night lock the doors to their apartments/villas and not use any chain on the door or chubb lock or would leave ground floor windows open?

As it was out of season and not therefore oppressively hot why would windows be open?

Inference being that somebody had knowledge of occupants and access to keys?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.14 22:41

From the mouth of MO:
4078 “Is there anything else, that you smelt, could you smell anything?”
Reply “No, no, we’ve talked about that before, I didn’t smell anything,

" erm, no, no funny sort of smells,"

So smelly binman couldn't have been in the apartment at 9.35pm hiding

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 19.03.14 22:42

Its surely great news that the Portugese have reopened the case.

Does this mean arrests soon ?
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 19.03.14 22:42

What makes me think this can't be a whitewash is there isn't any effort going into it at all. Just too obvious and no one is buying it.

Even over at PistonHeads (a car forum), to give one example, there is a 187 page thread on this case and nobody is buying what SY is selling....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 19.03.14 22:45

@ Enid O`Dowd ....... " Therefore of the cases reported to the authorities, none showed signs of forced entry.

How likely is it that tourists, however safe they felt in Portugal, would not at night lock the doors to their apartments/villas and not use any chain on the door or chubb lock or would leave ground floor windows open? "

So true.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 22:45

"However Portugal's Polícia Judiciária (PJ) claimed that Wednesday's press conference simply confirmed a primary line of investigation which has been investigated by Portuguese police since last October. Suggestions that the information released by the Met had initially been discounted by Portuguese detectives were denied by a source at the PJ's headquarters in Lisbon.
He said that evidence of a string of crimes had been the driving force behind Portuguese officials re-opening the case. "It is all there in the police case files," said the source. "You will see when it is made public."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is all there in the police case files," said the source. "You will see when it is made public."

BEST bit of 'news' TODAY! WOOHOO.

The Met must be absolutely 'CACKING THEMSELVES'!

"You will see when it is made public."

ALL the lovely 'minutes' of ALL the 'visits/meetings' by the Met to Portugal.

ALL the lovely 'information' about the Met's total 'cooperation' with the PJ.

As i have said TWICE before, today, the Met cannot 'control/stop' the PJ releasing THEIR 'files'

It's the Met's worst nightmare, imo, when the PJ's re-opened case 'files' become PUBLIC!

CAN'T WAIT!

laughat  laughat  laughat  laughat 

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 19.03.14 22:48

loopzdaloop wrote:Its surely great news that the Portugese have reopened the case.

Does this mean arrests soon ?

They started their review months before SY and their proper investigation has been going on for ages - can`t remember exactly when it commenced.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 19.03.14 22:49

Just seen CW update 22.42 and there is absolutely nothing here as far as I can see. It's like the BBC and SY are having a big laugh. Not sure who the laugh is on - will we know soon? I just don't see any substance in this update, perhaps they are giving the forums something to talk about, distracting attention etc. But if they are supposed to be serious they do not seem to be hiding their true feelings about this case. AR and KY seem to be laughing behind their "serious" front.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Enid O'Dowd 19.03.14 22:50

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

yes, I thought that; if no forced entry the intruder had keys - however I understand the incidents were in three different geographical locations. Unlikely that this smelly intruder had keys to all the apartments involved. if all the incidents were in one apartment complex then a former or current employee would indeed be a possibility.

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 19.03.14 22:52

woodforthetrees wrote:Hi there

I have been an 'annoymous' viewer of this great forum for a long time now and todays latest releases made me think about replying, so firstly hello to everyone :-)

In relation to the latest comment from Redwood, i can't help thinking that it is another elimination process whilst (as others have stated) it being a subtle way of letting the general public know that they are now agreeing with the PJ about the theory that she died in the appartment...thus tightening the net around GM and KM, whist at the same time keeping the general public (of which a lot have support the McCanns and given money) calm.

After all, the Met can't surely believe that someone....who can't even wash, would be able to commit such a crime without leaving any DNA,  but more importantly, that a paedo would proffesisonally break in, drug 3 children, kill Madeleine, then go to the effort of hanging around the apartment for a while looking for cleaning products and then cleaning the crime scene!

I'm sure if the temperature was warm, all the panic and cleaning would've left multiple sweat beads, sweaty prints and evidence of 'panic cleaning' of the scene.

Also, all the druggin, killing and cleaning would take time, therefore if the McCanns were doing their checks as they suggested, the smelling, cleaning intruder would have been caught red handed due to the extended time he spent in 5A.

Finally, why would this intruder then go to the trouble of removing the body from 5a and thus risk being spotted of caught outside, once the kill is done, the kill is done, so no need to then move the body. The more logical thing to do would be to use the bleach to remove any traces from the body, or even simpulate a gas leak/fire if there was a gas supply in the apartment.

So, in short, it makes no sense, has no logic and with no other families speaking out about this supposed chap over the 7 years when back in the UK...no merrit.

What it does do though, is slowly start turning the spotlight back onto the original crime scene...and therefore the dogs. Sandra better get ready to question them!...
Woodforthetrees  - that makes total sense.

ETA - forgot to say  welcome
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 19.03.14 22:52

Enid O'Dowd wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

yes, I thought that; if no forced entry the intruder had keys - however I understand the incidents were in three different geographical locations. Unlikely that this smelly intruder had keys to all the apartments involved. if all the incidents were in one apartment complex then a former or current employee would indeed be a possibility.

So, I wonder who that interesting sweatshirt really belongs to?
Has it been seen in any old photos of people we might know?
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top