The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 6 Mm11

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 6 Mm11

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 6 Regist10

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 6 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Post by Guest 17.01.14 11:25

He certainly has claimed that DNA was planted and I think it was here on this site. I'll try to find the post and put a link to it. By the way, his latest Facebook proclamation is that he is going to meet Kate in Italy in June.

No more information than that at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 6 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Post by mysterion 17.01.14 11:31

Won`t he be meeting Gerry as well?
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.01.14 12:17

Mirage wrote:One of the reasons I picked up on Mrs Healy suggesting the police had planted DNA to frame her daughter was because I have a memory of Stephen Birch alluding to planted DNA - possibly suggesting police involvement -  at some point. Can someone recall whether I am right? If I am, this is the reason I think Mrs Healy's early utterances may be very significant..

Yes he did,said Police re buried the body after they took DNA etc to frame the Mcs.
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.01.14 12:29

Mirage wrote:One of the reasons I picked up on Mrs Healy suggesting the police had planted DNA to frame her daughter was because I have a memory of Stephen Birch alluding to planted DNA - possibly suggesting police involvement -  at some point. Can someone recall whether I am right? If I am, this is the reason I think Mrs Healy's early utterances may be very significant..

Very strange coming out to defend her daughter ONLY.
How did she already know Kate needs her protection and not Gerry?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 17.01.14 13:19

Thank you NFWTD/ S and M /Jozi.. I didn't think I'd imagined it. I recollect it as a stray comment from SB and I have a feeling he implied the DNA was planted by police. I remember it surprised me as he had stated he was impartial regarding who was culpable and that his interest was purely in finding MM's remains.

If I am right this comes full circle with what Susan Healy was insisting was a possible scenario at a very early stage. Everything about this case comes over as long term stratagems being put in place. Enter Mr Birch 6 plus years down the line, looking like a hero, who then says he's impartial, who then expresses a partisan view reprising the planted DNA idea.

Then there's the other bod from S A with his Heath-Robinson contraption who Kate McCann called in to locate her dead daughter's remains. And this from a woman who's trying to sue GA for saying her daughter is dead!

I've just watched Hogan-Howe's Sky interview btw. I wasn't impressed. To class the Plebgate officer as someone who fell way below expected standards, sounds like someone who still has his head stuck in a book of mission statements. Btw there are a couple of comments on Sky, including one mentioning Grange!
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 17.01.14 14:05

aiyoyo wrote:

Very strange coming out to defend her daughter ONLY.
How did she already know Kate needs her protection and not Gerry?
As a parent of adult children in commited relationships, it is the norm in my experience to refer to them jointly. As in "Jim and Emma are painting the hall". I would only refer to my daughter as an individual when it was something unique to her, as in "Emma is having problems at work".
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 17.01.14 17:44

Apologies if already posted and I am not even sure this is the correct place to post, but Chris Spivey has written a very long but interesting article called Come and play circus games, it is well worth a read.

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/come-and-play-circus-games-an-in-depth-look-at-the-madeleine-mccann-libel-trial/
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 17.01.14 21:05

Beanie wrote:Apologies if already posted and I am not even sure this is the correct place to post,  but Chris Spivey has written a very long but interesting article called Come and play circus games, it is well worth a read.

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/come-and-play-circus-games-an-in-depth-look-at-the-madeleine-mccann-libel-trial/

I read it recently Beanie. His language comes with a government health warning. It is a no holds barred. He is scathing about Redwood and the investigation. What surprised me was his wholehearted support for Stephen Birch to the point of castigatlng anyone who doesn't!
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 17.01.14 21:30

Mirage wrote:
Beanie wrote:Apologies if already posted and I am not even sure this is the correct place to post,  but Chris Spivey has written a very long but interesting article called Come and play circus games, it is well worth a read.

I read it recently Beanie. His language comes with a government health warning. It is a no holds barred. He is scathing about Redwood and the investigation. What surprised me was his wholehearted support for Stephen Birch to the point of castigatlng anyone who doesn't!

I agree he does support Stephen Birch to a point, and his language is choice. However I am impressed with his support for the PJ and particularly Goncalo Amaral and how the media vilified him. He has pointed people to McCann Files which is a good thing and he has also pointed out he will not be threatened and will not give up on his fight for justice for Madeleine.

IMO a good article and reading the comments Chris has opened many more peoples eyes.
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 17.01.14 23:07

Quoted from Chris Spivey's vast article:

"At nine days short of her fourth birthday, Madeleine Beth McCann became a commodity, exploited and let down by the British & Portuguese governments, The British & Portuguese police forces, the Portuguese law courts, the British & Portuguese media, the Tapas 9, the spineless British population and Gerry & Kate McCann."

A monumental effort. The final paragraph (above) says it all.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 17.01.14 23:14

A well written article from Spivey - I do actually enjoy his blogs, some of them I don't agree with, the swearing doesn't offend me although most of it is unnecessary.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 02.02.14 20:59

Update from Stephen D Birch about Murats driveway.
NOTICE TO ALL: 

For the past few weeks Stephen D. Birch has endeavoured to make contact with Robert Murats attorney. 
Stephen wrote to Mr Pagarette in a bid to establish whether Mr Murat is  aware that Madeleine McCann lies buried below his rear gravel driveway, 

had knowledge of her burial site before constructing a gravel driveway over her in early 2008.
has entered into an arrangement with her parents Kate and Gerald McCann to leave the body in situ;
had intimate knowledge on the facts surrounding the individuals/ individuals who planted dna in the McCann hire vehicle; 

required E50 000 according to Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha to allow the excavation of his rear gravel driveway;

Mr Pagarette has refused to respond to Mr Birch's correspondence. 

Mr Birch will now instruct his attorneys to make contact with Mr Murat....

Should all efforts in this regard fail, Mr Birch and his team will seek to inform 450 000 Portuguese inhabitants in 16 Algarve municipality's that the possibility that Madeleine McCann lies buried beneath the Murat driveway exists, and that Mr Murat continually refuses to allow the excavation and possible return of Madeleine's remains...

The Portuguese people will then be left to deal with Mr Murat in a way that they see fit....
We will also offer significant compensation to members of the public who come forward with confidential information pertaining to the case..............
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 02.02.14 21:09

NickE wrote:Update from Stephen D Birch about Murats driveway.
NOTICE TO ALL: 

For the past few weeks Stephen D. Birch has endeavoured to make contact with Robert Murats attorney. 
Stephen wrote to Mr Pagarette in a bid to establish whether Mr Murat is  aware that Madeleine McCann lies buried below his rear gravel driveway, 

had knowledge of her burial site before constructing a gravel driveway over her in early 2008.
has entered into an arrangement with her parents Kate and Gerald McCann to leave the body in situ;
had intimate knowledge on the facts surrounding the individuals/ individuals who planted dna in the McCann hire vehicle; 

required E50 000 according to Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha to allow the excavation of his rear gravel driveway;

Should all efforts in this regard fail, Mr Birch and his team will seek to inform 450 000 Portuguese inhabitants in 16 Algarve municipality's that the possibility that Madeleine McCann lies buried beneath the Murat driveway exists, and that Mr Murat continually refuses to allow the excavation and possible return of Madeleine's remains...

The Portuguese people will then be left to deal with Mr Murat in a way that they see fit....
We will also offer significant compensation to members of the public who come forward with confidential information pertaining to the case..............
Oh dear! Sounds a bit like blackmail to me *tuts*
TMH
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 02.02.14 21:33

TMH wrote:
NickE wrote:Update from Stephen D Birch about Murats driveway.
NOTICE TO ALL: 

Oh dear! Sounds a bit like blackmail to me *tuts*
Yes,maybe it is,but it would be interesting if he got permission to dig,if he find something great,if not he can close his case.
I don´t think it's a long shot that the McCann's and Murat had some kind of connection.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 02.02.14 21:41

He supposedly got permission months ago but nothing came of it. 

He won't close the case if she's not there either because apparently, he's got another place to try so he's gone from her "definately" being under the drive to "if she isn't there, there's somewhere else she could be".
TMH
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 02.02.14 22:58

Strange how the things he puts in the letter to the attorney are all phrased as absolute facts, such as Madeleine being buried under the driveway, yet if this fails then he will tell the Portuguese municipalities (he can't spell apparently) that there is a "possibility" of what he has just stated as fact. 

Also why doesn't he just tell all about the planting of DNA anyway?

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 03.02.14 9:32

There is no chance that Birch doesn't have a theory in mind behind his assertion. To just pick a spot and say 'my intuition says it's here' would be on a par with so-called 'psychic' so-called 'evidence'. So it's funny that Stephen Birch continues to avoid explaining the reasoning behind his claim. The problem is that you can't convince your audience without showing them the argument behind your claim but to show the argument behind your claim is the fastest way to the ridicule and obscurity I think SB's claim deserves. He isn't holding back on sharing his theory because it would in any way affect a future prosecution. He's withholding to avoid scrutiny. So long as he does this he can continue to push himself into the limelight...for a while.

Forget grammar and spelling, SB's manner of communication (the way he sees himself and the way he manipulates people should have him on a 'danger to the public' list. If he was in my neighbourhood I'd certainly be giving him a seriously wide berth and keeping a close eye on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom 15.02.14 18:05

ProfessorPPlum wrote:There is no chance that Birch doesn't have a theory in mind behind his assertion. To just pick a spot and say 'my intuition says it's here' would be on a par with so-called 'psychic' so-called 'evidence'. So it's funny that Stephen Birch continues to avoid explaining the reasoning behind his claim. The problem is that you can't convince your audience without showing them the argument behind your claim but to show the argument behind your claim is the fastest way to the ridicule and obscurity I think SB's claim deserves. He isn't holding back on sharing his theory because it would in any way affect a future prosecution. He's withholding to avoid scrutiny. So long as he does this he can continue to push himself into the limelight...for a while.

Forget grammar and spelling, SB's manner of communication (the way he sees himself and the way he manipulates people should have him on a 'danger to the public' list. If he was in my neighbourhood I'd certainly be giving him a seriously wide berth and keeping a close eye on him.

IMO, It couldn't hurt to dig up the driveway. There would be nothing to lose and possibly Madeleine is laying there. If nothing else, digging could help get even more people to join our cause to find Madeleine. It would be better than not looking (as it appears her family are looking). I have three questions:
1. Who here agrees that we raise the money (if only to rule out the possibility)?
2. How do you not look for your missing child? Perhaps you don't look when you already know where your child is.
3. How few parents would not have done everything possible to insist that the driveway be dug up way back when?

With all due respect, IMO, we need to do something more to fight for Madeleine beside researching, writing letters, and hoping.
 :flower: 
Loving Mom

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 15.02.14 18:21

Loving Mom wrote:

I have three questions:
1.  Who here agrees that we raise the money (if only to rule out the possibility)?  
2.  How do you not look for your missing child? Perhaps you don't look when you already know where your child is.  
3.  How few parents would not have done everything possible to insist that the driveway be dug up way back when?

1. I don't agree we raise the money. If SB's claim had even a half-credible hypothesis behind it you can rest assured the garden would be dug up by the PJ, not an individual from South Africa.
2. They don't look for their missing child because, IMO, to them she isn't missing
3. Why would the McCanns ask for Murat's driveway to be dug up? It would mean Madeleine was dead and they tell the world they're sure she isn't. That's what the 'search' and the money is all about, right?

Back to top Go down

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 6 Empty Where would a body be hidden?

Post by Loving Mom 15.02.14 19:06

ProfessorPPlum wrote:
Loving Mom wrote:

I have three questions:
1.  Who here agrees that we raise the money (if only to rule out the possibility)?  
2.  How do you not look for your missing child? Perhaps you don't look when you already know where your child is.  
3.  How few parents would not have done everything possible to insist that the driveway be dug up way back when?

1. I don't agree we raise the money. If SB's claim had even a half-credible hypothesis behind it you can rest assured the garden would be dug up by the PJ, not an individual from South Africa.
2. They don't look for their missing child because, IMO, to them she isn't missing
3. Why would the McCanns ask for Murat's driveway to be dug up? It would mean Madeleine was dead and they tell the world they're sure she isn't. That's what the 'search' and the money is all about, right?

I thought maybe this should be moved to the "where would a body be hidden" section?
Loving Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 15.02.14 19:47

Yosser Hughes would do it for 50 quid a day.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.02.14 2:24

Loving Mom wrote:< snip >
I thought maybe this should be moved to the "where would a body be hidden" section?
As this thread is about Stephen Birch and, by default, where the body isn't hidden, why it should be moved especially when you can provide a link to it on any other thread where you believe it deserves a mention?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom 17.02.14 0:29

ultimaThule wrote:
Loving Mom wrote:< snip >
As this thread is about Stephen Birch and, by default, where the body isn't hidden, why it should be moved especially when you can provide a link to it on any other thread where you believe it deserves a mention?

"where the body isn't hidden", you state that as a fact so you must have proof? As far as your stating that I can provide a link..., Did you ever THINK that maybe I am not familiar with how to provide a link? However, since it seems it is your intention to be condescending to my opinion, IMO, that makes you a narrow minded and condescending _______.  

Didn't anyone teach you not to be condescending?
Loving Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 17.02.14 0:44

diatribe wrote:Yosser Hughes would do it for 50 quid a day.

Would that be "Gizza' job!" Yosser?    big grin 

What a great series that was - "Boys from the Blackstuff".

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top