The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 7 Mm11

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 7 Mm11

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 7 Regist10

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 7 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Post by TMH 17.02.14 9:23

Loving Mom wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Loving Mom wrote:< snip >
I thought maybe this should be moved to the "where would a body be hidden" section?
As this thread is about Stephen Birch and, by default, where the body isn't hidden, why it should be moved especially when you can provide a link to it on any other thread where you believe it deserves a mention?

"where the body isn't hidden", you state that as a fact so you must have proof?  As far as your stating that I can provide a link..., Did you ever THINK that maybe I am not familiar with how to provide a link? However, since it seems it is your intention to be condescending to my opinion, IMO, that makes you a narrow minded and condescending _______.  

Didn't anyone teach you not to be condescending?
But there's no proof that she's buried there either? Are you just going on the ramblings of a man who insists she's there but if she isn't, there's somewhere else he thinks she might be?
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 7 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Post by haroldd2 18.02.14 15:48

Tony Bennett wrote:https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann?fref=ts#!/diggingformadeleinmccann?hc_location=timeline
I don't use Facebook, the social pollutant created by the CIA, but if Stephen Birch wants to be successful in raising the money, then he should use something like Kickstarter or IndieGoGo.

What is Robert Murat playing at?

I'm wondering what I would do if someone wrote publicly that there was a body buried in my driveway. First, I would look very closely at what they had said.

Then, if they were making a false imputation against me, I would consider suing them for libel. If they had shallow pockets, then at the very least I would get an injunction to stop them repeating the libel.

Otherwise, if they were saying that someone might have buried a body there without me knowing anything about it, I would refer them to the police and I would also contact the police myself, partly because the police might want to look into what they were going on about and partly for self-protection, because the person might be a nutcase who might decide they were going to stalk me, or break into my house, or whatever. If the police had already investigated, I would either just say "call the police", or (but this is less likely, because even if I felt the person was sane, I might be wrong) I would say well you can come and have a look, so long as you repair any damage and compensate me for any inconvenience; and if you're right, we must tell the police immediately, and if you're wrong, then you should publish a notice saying so.

What I wouldn't do is tell the person that they can come and have a look if they pay me £50000.

In any case, I wouldn't let it drag on, and I think if the person kept on making such an allegation about my driveway, I'd seek some sort of restraining order.

Does Murat not care what impression he gives, or what?
haroldd2

Activity : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 18.02.14 18:49

Given that he pocketed £650,000 from one newspaper for libel, and more from others, I very much doubt Murat gives a damn about how he's perceived by others but, if I was him, I'd have that part of the driveway in which Birch claims a body is hidden dug up at the expense of another tabloid.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 18.02.14 19:12

jozi wrote:
Mirage wrote:
"Mrs Healy, 61, has also repeated her concerns that efforts are being made to frame her daughter. "I'm worried that evidence is being planted," she said.

I picked up on it especially the bit about murder

"This is a set-up. It must have been planted by the perpetrator."

She went on: "I know why this is happening - the police are trying to frame them for murder.
If there is any evidence to implicate Kate and Gerry in any way then it has been planted."

That would have to be one heck of a fiendish perpetrator, to plant DNA and cadaver scent. And in with the police too.

Maybe she believes the tabloid scare thing about paedophiles lurking behind every tree, ready to seize your child as soon as you look away. Maybe she is throwing everything she can at both an imagined perpetrator and the Portuguese authorities. Or maybe she is just shooting from the hip.

The fact that she said the following (Panorama transcript here) speaks in favour of the third possibility:
Well I have to say that I'm surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at all and I've thought about it a lot because they're such caring parents and I think - why?
I strongly doubt that that was worked out with Clarence.

Maybe she will say some more. Go on Susan, more from the hip please!
haroldd2

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 18.02.14 19:23

ultimaThule wrote:Given that he pocketed £650,000 from one newspaper for libel, and more from others, I very much doubt Murat gives a damn about how he's perceived by others but, if I was him, I'd have that part of the driveway in which Birch claims a body is hidden dug up at the expense of another tabloid.
Yes there's that possibility too. But I can't see how you get from his winning a big libel settlement to his not caring how he's perceived.
haroldd2

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 16.03.15 21:43

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 7 10533456_373723646124002_1988992089275929148_n
Digging for Madeleine McCann
Yesterday 08:19

"Ocean Club is quite. Robert Murat's BMW car is parked opposite his mothers gate. His in a meeting with Stephen D. Birch. 
He wants according to Correio da Manha(Portugal's largest newspaper group) E50 000 to allow the excavation of his mothers rear gravel driveway ! 
Stephen believes the driveway was build over Madeleine".

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 7 10662055_442578065905226_8615506876922061842_o
https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top