The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 5 Mm11

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 5 Mm11

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 5 Regist10

Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 5 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Post by Guest 16.01.14 10:50

Tony Bennett wrote:and not forgetting his recent text message to me...

I am not the McCanns , by the time I am finished with you, you’ll be on the street corner, begging for money with a cap on the floor. You’ve been warned.
 Shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway' - Page 5 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch: 'Could 50,000 people please send me £1 each for a deal I've negotiated with Robert Murat and Correia da Manha to dig up Murat's driveway'

Post by jozi 16.01.14 10:55

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I feel fairly sure that he has some condition (whether caused by alcohol or a psychiatric illness I don't know) which would account for his mood swings.

No jean....he is just a jumped up piece of s--t, full of his own self importance, trying to make a name for himself by jumping on the bandwagon and trying to convince people that he has inside info when he doesn't ,

That's my take on his mental condition anyway !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.01.14 11:01

Have I remembered correctly that you're in South Africa, Jozi?

If I have, the thing I find odd (or even odder than usual as we're talking about SB!) is that I can't find a website for his business - hard to imagine that anyone today doesn't have one. Do you know if there really is a building company called the Birch Organisation?

If you're not in South Africa, just ignore me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 16.01.14 11:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Have I remembered correctly that you're in South Africa, Jozi?

If I have, the thing I find odd (or even odder than usual as we're talking about SB!) is that I can't find a website for his business - hard to imagine that anyone today doesn't have one. Do you know if there really is a building company called the Birch Organisation?

If you're not in South Africa, just ignore me!

Yes, I'm also in Cape town and I have looked for his business page before but cannot find it but will try again .
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 16.01.14 11:14

Hi jean found this but don't know if its the one ?

BIRCH ORGANISATION - Oostersee - Brabys Business Directory
www.brabys.com/business/3695113/south...rd/.../birch-organisation‎

Email: leanne@birchorganisation.com. Physical Address: 8 Tierberg Rd, Oostersee, Parow, 7500. Postal Address: PO Box 51029, Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002.
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.01.14 11:17

It's not an actual website either, just a listing in a directory - and it may not be him.

All very strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 16.01.14 11:33

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's not an actual website either, just a listing in a directory - and it may not be him.

All very strange.

Could it be a false ID and profile, there is a Miichael Birch, could this be him ?
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 16.01.14 12:20

jozi wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I feel fairly sure that he has some condition (whether caused by alcohol or a psychiatric illness I don't know) which would account for his mood swings.

No jean....he is just a jumped up piece of s--t, full of his own self importance, trying to make a name for himself by jumping on the bandwagon and trying to convince people that he has inside info when he doesn't ,

That's my take on his mental condition anyway !!!

I might not have used the same language as you jozi, but I agree with your psychological/psychiatric assessment.

He's an angry, foul-mouthed con-man - and is that way not because of any so-called 'condition' but, well, because he's an angry, foul-mouthed con-man

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 16.01.14 12:34

I really wouldn't be surprised to find that the McCann's are paying Mr Birch to cause (even more) confusion. Anything is possible in this case and, don't forget, confusion is good!!!
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 16.01.14 13:10

Let him dig, if he find something, great, if not, maybe he will be quiet in the future.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 16.01.14 13:23

NickE wrote:Let him dig, if he find something, great, if not, maybe he will be quiet in the future.
No, he won't go anywhere quietly, not unless strapped into one of those white jackets with those funny long sleeves after a sedating injection.

Not a man to be long out of the picture, for his next trick, I think we'll be able to expect him to start claiming that the PJ, having been warned by our posts, have been there, lifted the body already and re-tarmac'd the drive to make it look like no-one has been there disturbing things.

Where will they have moved it to ? Well that will be the material for the second and third installations of this mystbircherous story.

He'll need to get people to raise money for him to go back, clandestinely, and in the dark, start scanning the chief of police's front garden where he has just planted a new rose-bush for his wife on their 50th wedding anniversary.  spin
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.01.14 13:30

Wonder why the McCanns haven't given him the £50,000 (out of their last £400,000)

12 1/2 %, just about matching the 13% that they told us they only spent (of the fund) 'searching'

It would be worth it to them to discover, or not, if their daughter is there wouldn't it?

CLOSURE and all that.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 16.01.14 13:40

jeanmonroe wrote: Wonder why the McCanns haven't given him the £50,000 (out of their last £400,000)

12 1/2 %, just about matching the 13% that they told us they only spent (of the fund) 'searching'

It would be worth it to them to discover, or not, if their daughter is there wouldn't it?

CLOSURE and all that.
Because CONFUSION is good.

:lol: 

And crimewatch helped.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.01.14 16:30

I'm sure that most people with a missing child would explore all avenues with a view to finding out what happened, no matter how bizarre the information and the unreliability of the sources.

SB thinks that the McCanns are innocent of any involvement so I presume that the only reason they haven't welcomed him with open arms is because he believes that Madeleine is dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 17.01.14 0:39

Nobody seemed to pick up on my earlier post about the song and dance Mrs Healy made about the police planting evidence:

"Mrs Healy, 61, has also repeated her concerns that efforts are being made to frame her daughter. "I'm worried that evidence is being planted," she said.

It seems odd to me that she laboured this point so heavily on Panorama and she was, I noticed, specific in referring to the framing of her daughter in the first instance. It strikes me that this Birch message is gradually heading in a similar direction. Even down to the donations malarkey. 

I get the impression that this idea was seeded by Mrs Healy early on,  ready to bear fruit in its appropriate season.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 17.01.14 6:00

Mirage wrote:Nobody seemed to pick up on my earlier post about the song and dance Mrs Healy made about the police planting evidence:

"Mrs Healy, 61, has also repeated her concerns that efforts are being made to frame her daughter. "I'm worried that evidence is being planted," she said.

It seems odd to me that she laboured this point so heavily on Panorama and she was, I noticed, specific in referring to the framing of her daughter in the first instance. It strikes me that this Birch message is gradually heading in a similar direction. Even down to the donations malarkey. 

I get the impression that this idea was seeded by Mrs Healy early on,  ready to bear fruit in its appropriate season.
Looking back at the earlier days and quotes from family, and you see it with fresh eyes, hear it with fresh ears. They made some big accusations and suggestions.

This reminds me of the Clarence gem about innocent explanations for any evidence the police would find, and also, Gerry saying "find the body and prove we killed her". 

Letting the McCann Team have so much airtime then and continuing was a very bad idea.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.01.14 7:35

Mirage wrote:Nobody seemed to pick up on my earlier post about the song and dance Mrs Healy made about the police planting evidence:

I picked up on it especially the bit about murder

"This is a set-up. It must have been planted by the perpetrator."
She went on: "I know why this is happening - the police are trying to frame them for murder.
If there is any evidence to implicate Kate and Gerry in any way then it has been planted."

Funny that she mentions murder as the Mcs always insist no harm has come to Maddie, then again didn't Kate mention Murder in her book/ diary ...Portugal doesn't want a murder or something along those lines.

jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.01.14 8:15

quote s and m   " Gerry saying "find the body and prove we killed her ". 

Isn't this a myth? Weren't the words something along the lines of "bring me / where is the body ?"  from the AG in relation to there not being enough hard evidence to charge anyone with any crime?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 17.01.14 8:19

russiandoll wrote:quote s and m   " Gerry saying "find the body and prove we killed her ". 

Isn't this a myth? Weren't the words something along the lines of "bring me / where is the body ?"  from the AG in relation to there not being enough hard evidence to charge anyone with any crime?

I would have sworn I'd seen this on a Youtube video of him saying it, shall have a look later

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 17.01.14 8:41

Have looked, Youtube has a potugese news item (no subtitles) under that quote, but it is either a myth or was whooshed along with the fridge. There are many search results for it, so the story got round the whole world, but I can't find an accurate source. It was attributed to 12th September 2007.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 17.01.14 8:47

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
russiandoll wrote:quote s and m   " Gerry saying "find the body and prove we killed her ". 

I would have sworn I'd seen this on a Youtube video of him saying it, shall have a look later

It would be around the 14th September 2007 when it appeared in the Daily Express.
headline ran:
madeleine: does Mum's diary hold vital clue?

........they issued a challenge to Portuguese detectives yesterday, saying: 'Find the body and prove we killed her'

Breakfast TV someone said on old forum. So 13th or 14th September.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 17.01.14 8:54

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/5sep7/Express-13-09-07.htm
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 17.01.14 11:19

One of the reasons I picked up on Mrs Healy suggesting the police had planted DNA to frame her daughter was because I have a memory of Stephen Birch alluding to planted DNA - possibly suggesting police involvement - at some point. Can someone recall whether I am right? If I am, this is the reason I think Mrs Healy's early utterances may be very significant..
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top