The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by iamfreecanigo 27.10.13 23:35

Daily star, has a front page on it, rest of the papers nothing, not the massive change being touted on here, ah well, most of us didn't expect it, people were getting carried away.
iamfreecanigo

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Jackie Regan 27.10.13 23:35

Discussing the weather!!!
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by fatimasantos77 27.10.13 23:38

Woofer wrote:
fatimasantos77 wrote:dontgetit I've been reading this forum for a while, and I support what you deffend here. But I wonder, why aren't these news be shown in Portugal... ( I'm portuguese)
Hello and welcome fatimasantos77.

It is maybe because its only just got into the news here.  Only the Sunday Times and the Telegraph so far, although The Star is supposed to be reporting it tomorrow (but how truthful it will be we don`t know).
Thank you! I'm glad that many people have searching for the truth and sooner or later the circus that have involved this case, will END!
fatimasantos77

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 27.10.13 23:42

sooner or later the circus that have involved this case, will END!
DCI Redwood seems to agree thumbsup
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 27.10.13 23:43

iamfreecanigo wrote:Daily star, has a front page on it, rest of the papers nothing, not the massive change being touted on here, ah well, most of us didn't expect it, people were getting carried away.
You're talking like an old timer! big grin  But you've only been on since 22nd October... huh
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 27.10.13 23:45

okeydokey wrote:You're talking like an old timer! WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 110921  But you've only been on since 22nd October... WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 3147671810
New to the forum..But long held views maybe.
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 27.10.13 23:47

Yes, exactly, it needs to be solved now

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 27.10.13 23:47

Okeydokey wrote:
iamfreecanigo wrote:Daily star, has a front page on it, rest of the papers nothing, not the massive change being touted on here, ah well, most of us didn't expect it, people were getting carried away.
You're talking like an old timer! big grin  But you've only been on since 22nd October... huh
It IS a massive change iamfreecanigo, rest assured!

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 23:50

Sky Press Preview left Daily Star 'til the very end (thought they were going to leave it out completely) but then said the headline related to the new Portuguese reopening. Christ on a bike.aaagh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe 27.10.13 23:50

Probably the first thing an investigative journalist would do after Crimewatch would be to phone up the Scotland Yard team and ask who the private investigators were who put together the e-fit, and why was the lead buried for five years, if it was important enough to publicise 5 1/2 years later.  It was an obvious missing piece of information from the Crimewatch programme. 

If suppressing evidence of their daughter's supposed abductor doesn't put the McCanns under Scotland Yard's investigative gaze, then nothing will.
Cerinthe

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 27.10.13 23:51

I'm wondering what the Daily Mail are going to make of the news. Right now they're probably hopelessly confused.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 27.10.13 23:52

suzyjohnson wrote:I'm wondering what the Daily Mail are going to make of the news. Right now they're probably hopelessly confused.
Probably do the same as the Guardian/Observer and keep schtumm because it can't easily be spun.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 27.10.13 23:53

Dee Coy wrote:Sky Press Preview left Daily Star 'til the very end (thought they were going to leave it out completely) but then said the headline related to the new Portuguese reopening. Christ on a bike.WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 359723
You can't have everything all at once..drip..drip..tick..tick

Momentum will follow
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 27.10.13 23:59

Jackie Regan wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:Sky Press Preview left Daily Star 'til the very end (thought they were going to leave it out completely) but then said the headline related to the new Portuguese reopening. Christ on a bike.WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 359723
You can't have everything all at once..drip..drip..tick..tick

Momentum will follow
The way this put years ago was Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey/Softly, Softly, Catchee Monkey (delete as appropriate)big grin 
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturdaygirl 28.10.13 0:00

Okeydokey wrote:
TexMac wrote:First post - just to mention that already there are now 380 comments on the Mumsnet website http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/1893836-Interesting-article-in-Sunday-Times-regarding-McCann-case?pg=16.  Most with views much like this forum, albeit stated with great care to avoid the thread being deleted.
People on there are referring others to Mccannfiles, this forum, etc, with links!
Apparently Mumsnet gets 4.3 million unique visitors each month!!
Well done to all those who have got the message through there! That's a very important site!!
I'm on that thread but have been very careful, Ive already been banned (unjustifiably actually) once and don't fancy it again as I actually enjoy that site! Surprised that the thread hasn't degenerated as inevitably the McCann threads do with the usual "how vile to think that of those poor McCanns" type posters.
Saturdaygirl

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 28.10.13 0:01

On Sky News they said the Express front page had `British cops to quizz new witnesses` in Maddie case, but I can`t find anything on the online version.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 28.10.13 0:05

Saturdaygirl wrote:I'm on that thread but have been very careful, Ive already been banned (unjustifiably actually) once and don't fancy it again as I actually enjoy that site! Surprised that the thread hasn't degenerated as inevitably the McCann threads do with the usual "how vile to think that of those poor McCanns" type posters.
 I'm on that thread too. I haven't been banned yet, but have had a fair few posts deleted on the subject on other threads. Quite unjustifiably too IMHO.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Saturdaygirl 28.10.13 0:08

Miraflores wrote:
Saturdaygirl wrote:I'm on that thread but have been very careful, Ive already been banned (unjustifiably actually) once and don't fancy it again as I actually enjoy that site! Surprised that the thread hasn't degenerated as inevitably the McCann threads do with the usual "how vile to think that of those poor McCanns" type posters.
 I'm on that thread too. I haven't been banned yet, but have had a fair few posts deleted on the subject on other threads. Quite unjustifiably too IMHO.
Im screamqueen, name changed from last thread which was deleted last week. My banning was actually a few years ago for something fairly innocuous and I got no warning, despite what they claim, after that I tried - I really did - to stay away from any McCann thread that popped up, but like a moth to a flame, well thats me...big grin
Saturdaygirl

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru 28.10.13 0:12

I don't think there will be a slew of newspapers following the ST Insight team's lead in the next seven days.....However, I have a sneaking suspicion that should the Insight team follow this up in-depth next Sunday with some revelations of their own, then the flood-gates will open.
Bobby Peru

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.13 0:15

Can't help but think this breaking with the start of the Brookes trial is significant. Tiger backed into a corner needs massive distraction to escape, sort of thing.  Or in this case, unleash an even bigger scandal.

I believe Murdoch would go to even greater lengths to protect Brookes than he seemingly has for the McCanns. I suspect he'd do anything for her survival, even if it meant showing that this particular 'end' (the solving of the Madeleine mystery) justifies the means (the accruing of information by less than salubrious methods). And possibly even if that meant sacrificing the McCanns. Certainly, it would take a power with the might of Murdoch to penetrate into the veil of protection that the McCanns have so far received.

A purely hypothetical question:  if the truth of what happened in this case lies within evidence obtained by phone hacking, would that somehow be seen to 'lessen' the seriousness of phone hacking?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 28.10.13 0:23

roy rovers wrote:Any chance this will be tidied up in time for me to get DCI Redwood's book in my Christmas stocking?
Not sure, but I think he's aiming for a hat-trick.

Solve MM disappearance 
Nail the fund fraud
Catch the Praia da Luz burglars 

dance
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 28.10.13 0:29

Found this interesting morph picture but I don't know how to post here !

http://postimg.org/image/pyocjnm11/
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 28.10.13 0:53

Dee Coy wrote:Can't help but think this breaking with the start of the Brookes trial is significant. Tiger backed into a corner needs massive distraction to escape, sort of thing.  Or in this case, unleash an even bigger scandal.

I believe Murdoch would go to even greater lengths to protect Brookes than he seemingly has for the McCanns. I suspect he'd do anything for her survival, even if it meant showing that this particular 'end' (the solving of the Madeleine mystery) justifies the means (the accruing of information by less than salubrious methods). And possibly even if that meant sacrificing the McCanns. Certainly, it would take a power with the might of Murdoch to penetrate into the veil of protection that the McCanns have so far received.

A purely hypothetical question:  if the truth of what happened in this case lies within evidence obtained by phone hacking, would that somehow be seen to 'lessen' the seriousness of phone hacking?
I think you could be right. He clearly seemed to treat Brookes like a favoured daughter. 

Whatever, something has changed. I can't imagine the ST would run a story like that without clearance from Old Pa Murdoch in some way.

Answer to your question: yes.

However, I doubt that will be found to be the case.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 28.10.13 0:57

Jackie Regan wrote:
okeydokey wrote:You're talking like an old timer! WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 110921  But you've only been on since 22nd October... WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 26 3147671810
New to the forum..But long held views maybe.
It was your "touted" that I found a bit questionable.  I would say the last thing most people do here is "tout" views. They give their sincere and/or their considered views. They aren't in the business of touting opinions.  What do you mean "long held views maybe" (my emphasis). Surely you know how long you've held your views or not?
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 28.10.13 1:04

Reposting this as people may have missed it - from Sunday but currently on the Daily Express online:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/438868/Portuguese-police-reopen-Madeleine-McCann-investigation

This is an incredibly respectful article about the reopening of the PJ inquiry. Almost as though they are getting their readers ready for some shocking news... :)
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top