The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Mm11

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Mm11

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Regist10

FRAUDULENT FUND

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Empty Re: FRAUDULENT FUND

Post by sonic72 28.10.13 2:14

iamfreecanigo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
iamfreecanigo wrote:The man who kidnapped her and held her captive for 5 years.
The McCanns at least are guilty of neglect and probably of disposing of maddies body after she died accidently. However in your presented scenario all they would be guilty of is being negligent so you could not imply they are responsible for her incarceration.
Of course.  
Spookily similar to what the McCanns have said.

Not her initial incarceration, but the subsequent 5 years - certainly.
Who is responsible for the failure to search for her,
Who is responsible for the failure to follow up leads,
Who is responsible for the failure to release e-fits which lead to the identification of the "abductor.

who is responsible for withholding the information which led, eventually, to her release.
Well, didn't the PJ know about smithman anyway? Most parents of a missing child wouldn't be responsible for gathering evidence, so technically in your scenario it was still be the abductors fault. However, in the real world scenario, its very damning evidence that they are hiding something.
I was under the impression the police only came across the e-fits when they reviewed the case, they requested all documents from the McCanns I think.

Smithman was logged by police at the time, but I believe the McCann's got their private detectives to create the e-fits.

If the McCann's have withheld any information that could be vital, then they are guilty of something that is for sure.

If they got the Assitiente status, then they could gather their own independent evidence. Didn't they apply for that status before, and got rejected?

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Empty TANNERMAN IS STILL THERE

Post by PeterMac 11.11.13 10:11

This is two weeks, at least AFTER the Crime Watch programme where DCI Redwood said definitively that Tannerman had been traced, interviewed and ELIMINATED as a suspect or person of interest.

Tannerman is STILL on the official Madeleine website.
So obviously Crime Watch and DCI Redwood count for nothing.
They are clearly still trying to stick with him.

Screen shots from yesterday, Sunday 10th Nov 2013
FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 <a href=FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 112" />
FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 <a href=FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 212" />

So along with a 6 year old photo of Madeleine, we are still being given Tannerman, Barcelona Dockwoman, and Measleman.

PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY !

NOTE to Kevin, and Carter-Ruck. Surely even you would agree that this is prima facie evidence of FRAUD

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.13 12:16

PeterMac wrote:
russiandoll wrote:I have re read the Times piece. Am I right in thinking that when the files were handed over to SY, certain items were missing, having been removed prior to handover?
It is the only way I can make sense of SY not having sat on this info since the start of their review... I would have thought pretty much as soon as it began certain detectives were tasked with going through the PI stuff.
That is the interpretation I put on it, in the same way that the PJ only gave SY and the McCanns and the world certain parts of their information, and Leicester Police also held back vital parts even when the McCanns went to court to try to get everything.
The difference here is that thee were official bodies withholding information, for reasons to do with their part of the investigation .
The Fund's withholding anything of this nature may turn out to be a Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice.

Is it coincidental that the McCanns joined the board of Directors at exactly this time ?
One would suppose the McCs would now drop the libel case against Dr Amaral pronto, as it's their own legal entity, the Fund Limited, which hid vital evidence for five years; therefore, it is the Fund Limited and its directors who should be taken to task/Court right away, and be made to pay for their neglect in facilitating the search for missing Maddie McCann for five years. 

And as Maddie is a Ward of Court, shouldn't the Court do just this? 

Judge Hogg, what are you waiting for?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Trunchbull 12.11.13 14:44

A ward of court? 

This is the first time I've heard about this.

What would be the reason behind it, and what (if any) are the benefits to the family or the child?
Miss Trunchbull

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 14:48

Miss Trunchbull wrote:A ward of court? 

This is the first time I've heard about this.

What would be the reason behind it, and what (if any) are the benefits to the family or the child?
Have a look here.....

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2673-ward-of-court-information-for-madeleine-beth-mccann?highlight=ward
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.11.13 15:11

Portia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
russiandoll wrote:I have re read the Times piece. Am I right in thinking that when the files were handed over to SY, certain items were missing, having been removed prior to handover?
It is the only way I can make sense of SY not having sat on this info since the start of their review... I would have thought pretty much as soon as it began certain detectives were tasked with going through the PI stuff.
That is the interpretation I put on it, in the same way that the PJ only gave SY and the McCanns and the world certain parts of their information, and Leicester Police also held back vital parts even when the McCanns went to court to try to get everything.
The difference here is that thee were official bodies withholding information, for reasons to do with their part of the investigation .
The Fund's withholding anything of this nature may turn out to be a Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice.

Is it coincidental that the McCanns joined the board of Directors at exactly this time ?
One would suppose the McCs would now drop the libel case against Dr Amaral pronto, as it's their own legal entity, the Fund Limited, which hid vital evidence for five years; therefore, it is the Fund Limited and its directors who should be taken to task/Court right away, and be made to pay for their neglect in facilitating the search for missing Maddie McCann for five years. 

clapping Nice one! Portia of our chambers...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 15:52

tigger wrote:
Portia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

clapping Nice one! Portia of our chambers...
The silence on behalf of the good Guardian has been deafening these past years

Wonder why!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Empty Invalid payee account number

Post by potato clock 01.12.13 16:25

Full disclosure. Long time lurker, brand new member, first post.

Suspicious of the current state of the findmadeleine.com online store, today I tried to pay £1.00 to 'Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned' using the account information provided under 'ELECTRONIC BANKING DONATIONS:' on the SUPPORT page of findmadeleine.com. 

The payment didn't work, each time I tried my bank returned the message 'Invalid payee account number', yet the details I used matched those provided. Would this mean the account has been closed? Perhaps frozen?

Now I don't advocate giving money to this severely limited company but can anyone else replicate the results, or had a similar experience?

I apologise whole heartedly for any successful 'donations' made as a result of my post.
potato clock
potato clock

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.13 16:34

welcome potato clock. I've just learned that there are such things!

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Potato-Clock

Funnily enough, I heard from a friend the other day who said she was going to send one euro (wow!) by bank giro to see if money was still being accepted.

Perhaps there will be others who might like to risk a few pence to see what if anything happens.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.13 19:23

I've been thinking of making the test too. However ... for one my name and location would be fully available AND I would have to pay [from the continent] GBP 4.50 for the transaction [of 1GBP]. There's only so much one would do for an experiment ... big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.12.13 19:26

The next accounts for the Fund are due for submission by 31st December 2013.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Empty e-fit of the accountant

Post by PeterMac 01.12.13 19:31

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2Il8JoDpbekHNUVKDJgmJzBDc6KAnLpsxTyz_j1yqUVZvFG30
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.13 19:54

Fortunately, somehow, the month of December seems to be passing by so much quicker than the other eleven ... Proof that I [and possibly / probably] all of you are in a stress by December 20-23, because there's still so much to do ...

So, having said that, I seriously think I can hold my breath until the end of the current year to get an example of creative bookkeeping ... big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 02.12.13 12:50

potato clock wrote:Full disclosure. Long time lurker, brand new member, first post.

Suspicious of the current state of the findmadeleine.com online store, today I tried to pay £1.00 to 'Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned' using the account information provided under 'ELECTRONIC BANKING DONATIONS:' on the SUPPORT page of findmadeleine.com. 

The payment didn't work, each time I tried my bank returned the message 'Invalid payee account number', yet the details I used matched those provided. Would this mean the account has been closed? Perhaps frozen?

Now I don't advocate giving money to this severely limited company but can anyone else replicate the results, or had a similar experience?

I apologise whole heartedly for any successful 'donations' made as a result of my post.
Thanks Potato Clock and Welcome!

It seems you have answered for me the question I raised last week on another thread as I did think that the fund was D&B, either forced or advised, and that a further test would be to try one of the other options than the online store Donate button. It seems that my suspicions were correct in that the bank account used for donations is also closed. The other option is to send a personal cheque to Gerry & Kate The Fund but my guess is that the PO Box address mail is being intercepted and that the cheque will never be cashed. Any cash donation could be given to charity if the originator is not identified.

If this is true and the fund and donation options are not available ever again then it is surely a big turning point as it is telling the world that either MBM is dead, or that something else is going on behind the scenes. Probably both if I think about it more. It will be interesting to see what will happen in the New Year. I don't think SY will take parents away from their children at Christmas Time and, anyway, AR has said there are weeks or months of further work to get through. If it is a whitewash it will be interesting how they will explain halting the fund - they would have to provide a patsy with evidence of death or presumed death I guess. Interesting times ahead and I live in hope.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.12.13 13:20

Châtelaine wrote:Fortunately, somehow, the month of December seems to be passing by so much quicker than the other eleven ... Proof that I [and possibly / probably] all of you are in a stress by December 20-23, because there's still so much to do  ...
I don't do anything. It is so much easier that way.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 13:51

So I have just realised when I go to purchase book on the find madeleine website it downloads the age progressed posters. I have tried several times now and this has happened so its strange unless its because I am on my phone?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 13:56

You actually want to BUY the book!!!!

I'm not sure if it was ever available to buy through the website.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 13:58

Bellisa wrote:So I have just realised when I go to purchase book on the find madeleine website it downloads the age progressed posters. I have tried several times now and this has happened so its strange unless its because I am on my phone?
No Bellisa the link is real. However less than an hour ago it did link to a page with the many outlets for the book. 
But the same link as exists now to the posters was there a few days ago when I last looked.
It's all very strange. Maybe they are "updating" again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 14:03

I have worked it out. If you click to but the book from the online store, you get the posters.
f you click from another page you get the outlets fot the books.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 14:05

Nfwtd no definitely not I am just testing site out to see changes!
Dantezebu, yes definitely some funny goings on glad its not just me! On the portuguese page it still links to all the countries the book is available.
However another strange thing..
On uk,germany,portuguese and possibly spanish version of the page under the online store section, each country has the same english message to say its been updated.
Why is it not in that countries language like the rest of site? Could it be because someone from uk is investigating and didnt bother with translation?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 14:06

Ok thanks for that must have another look and be more patient!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.12.13 14:23

From Twitter
Reported that you can no longer make a donation to RBS / Nat West for the Madeleine Fund
Can anyone confirm. I have tried to get in, but can't find the details.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.13 14:25

Interesting..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 06.12.13 14:43

PeterMac wrote:From Twitter
Reported that you can no longer make a donation to RBS / Nat West for the Madeleine Fund
And that now at Christmas time!
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 06.12.13 14:52

MarleneP wrote:
PeterMac wrote:From Twitter
And that now at Christmas time!
I hope it is frozen as being investigated. Accounts due by the 31st, mmmmm:pray2:

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top