The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 6 Mm11

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 6 Mm11

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 6 Regist10

FRAUDULENT FUND

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 6 Empty Re: FRAUDULENT FUND

Post by mysterion 04.01.14 18:08

Probably been covered before, but why have people donated to this fund if the parents haven`t done so by liquidating their assets. They only need a 2 bedroomed property to rent. Perhaps they are broke and have no equity in their property.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 04.01.14 18:35

mysterion wrote:Probably been covered before, but why have people donated to this fund if the parents haven`t done so by liquidating their assets. They only need a 2 bedroomed property to rent. Perhaps they are broke and have no equity in their property.

Exactly my gripe - IF they truly believed in doing all they could, they'd have pared down their life, outgoings and general commitments to the minimum. But no, other peoples money has always been the way to go it seems.

"Do as I say, not as I do" should be their motto.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.14 21:07

ah but they have left Madeleines room in exactly the same way as it was prior to 07 for her miraculous return.
how dare you suggest such ludicrous things!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.01.14 21:16

No doubt it's still painted shocking pink and is crammed to the brim with 7 years-worth of unopened birthday presents and 7 deliveries from Santa, Bellisa.

Would that be another herd of pigs flying over Rothley Towers?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.14 21:45

well after being holed up in a hellish lair for so long that would be like paradise..
Unfortunately after seeing the faces of the mccanns today I am beginning to think pigs could soon fly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 6 Empty Maddies Fund - Credit rating

Post by brixham 06.01.14 19:57

This is the recent movement of the Funds credit rating with one credit rating company.  Currently the fund is not rated as the returns are late as they were last year. A private company filing within one month late is fined £150, but if accounts are filed late in 2 successive years then the fine will double, so if fined this year the fine will be £300, rising steeply if not received by the end of Jan.  This does seem like an awful and completely unnecessary waste of monies donated in order to fund the search for Maddie.

Rating History

Date

Rating

Description

04/01/2014

Not Rated

Financial Statements too old

28/12/2013

Good Credit Worthiness

21/12/2013

Creditworthy

30/11/2013

Very Good Credit Worthiness

13/06/2013

19/01/2013

16/01/2013

Creditworthy

05/01/2013

Not Rated

Financial Statements too old

22/12/2012

Caution - Credit at your discretion

01/12/2012

Creditworthy
brixham
brixham

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 19:08

That is such a variation in their creditworthiness isn't it ?   Wonder why   ?         I have noticed that although their 'donation' button isn't working

in the UK (the excuse of something to do with google changing?)   it still is, and always has been, possible to use Paypal on their German site,

so any "updating" would be quite straightforward with regard to the means of sending money I would have thought.

Have they filed their accounts yet ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by brixham 07.01.14 21:14

daffodil wrote:That is such a variation in their creditworthiness isn't it ?   Wonder why   ?         I have noticed that although their 'donation' button isn't working

in the UK (the excuse of something to do with google changing?)   it still is, and always has been, possible to use Paypal on their German site,

so any "updating" would be quite straightforward with regard to the means of sending money I would have thought.

Have they filed their accounts yet ??
Google did change the payment vehicle on I believe 21st Nov, but that in itself is no reason for the site to be unable to process payments in my opinion for any more than say a few hours at most till the changeover was sorted out.
I don't know if the accounts were filed on time as there will likely be a few days lag before they are available. I see a poster on FB says they have been filed just in time.
brixham
brixham

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 22:38

Yes, I've just checked Companies House website; accounts have been filed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 23:05

so only €150 fine to pay out of the never ending fund.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.01.14 0:49

Official Find Madeleine Campaign

This is on their facebook linked to the Fund.

A friend of theirs using the OFM website to raise fund to build school in Ghana.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 08.01.14 1:18

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Thank you to those who understand. Kate is a big proponent of supporting disadvantaged children. We have the audience on this page to help others and we will help as we see fit. Remove yourselves if you do not have the compassion to understand that we want to help all children. Missing children, poor children and any child we can help to have a better life.
21 · 4 hours ago · Edited

Apparantly that support doesn't extend to Maddie Sean and Amelie who have the disadvantage of having kate and gerry as paerents, who seem to think that claiming they left their children home alone every night for a week is disadvantaging, who think sedating their children multiple times is not disadvantaging, that pretty much dumpuing them in the creche all day on a FAMILY vacation whilst they got on with their me time is not disadvantaging, that lying to the twins about the death of their sister at the hands of her parents or tapas 7 member whether by acident or design isnot disadvantaging, that refusing to take part in a police reconstruction either by getting their tapas chums to set impossible demands as they were compelled to, knowing no tapas 7 no reconstruction, by kate refusing to answer 48 questions despite admitting it would hinder the search, despite convincing the twins their sister was abducted and that the boogie man is still iut there and might try and get them and numerous other examples all of which disadvantage the twins.

Sean and Amelie will spend the rest of their lives tainted by having kate and gerry as their parents, scarred for life because of the lies they have been told ( boy will they get a surpise when the twins are old enough to google their sister and see all the lies mom and dad said and start asking real awkward questions. kate and gerry can't control and limit the twins  exposure to the internet especially once they are 18 and go to uni etc and eventually get married and become parents themselves.

I bet right now the twins have been googling Maddie, their parents and their own names just like the rest of us do, they will have found the pj files, the statements etc and seen the deception. it maybe that it is the twins who will talk to LE since adults have a nasty habit of forgetting children can hear when they fight or discuss Maddie etc, they are like sponges, soaking up information especially information their parents don't want known. They may also remeber things from the vacation especially something so traumatic.

Shouls the parents think the twins will  talk to LE about what they know, what they heard etc and given kates threats to murder-suicide, is it possible that they are at risk of 'abduction' or worse?

Once you have killed once, you have crossed the boundry and subsequent deaths are easier, as a desperate last resort could another fake abduction be staged  gaining them public sympathy and a chit load of money whilst they blame the self same abductor who targetted them again in revenge.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.14 1:33

Something odd here I think.

one of replies from ofm says they can't use fund money to donate to this charity they speak of but if you go to the charity page there was a donation of $100 dollars today from FM-webmaster. Why would that person not donate anonymously or in their own name?
also after a bit of research the ladies looking for donations are Sharon Ruddock and Janet(Ruddock)Murnaghan,aunt and mother of Sarah a cf patient who received a controversial lung transplant last year.They are campaigners for Madeleines fund according to the official fb page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 6 Empty March 2013 Accounts

Post by Doug D 09.01.14 10:38

March 2013 accounts have been filed & can be found here. The Companies House barcode on the front is dated 31/12/13 so they got them in just in time to avoid a fine.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id474.html
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 6 Empty 2013 Accounts

Post by Doug D 09.01.14 12:08

Nothing earth-shattering.

As at 31st March 2013 just over £400k left in the pot. (3/12 £474k)

Income £70k (3/12 £856k, with £550k from book)

Merchandising & Campaign Costs £115k (3/12 £476k)

Admin Expenses £24k (3/12 £25k)

Deficit for year £59k (3/12 Surplus £350k)

There were no employees in the year (3/12 None)

Fund ‘covered expenses for witnesses giving evidence in a libel trial in Lisbon against GA’

Interest earned only £323, (even 1% on £400k + would give £4k) but it may be kept in a current account to offset bank charges possibly.

I’m sorry but I can’t resist it.
The Auditors report does cover ‘related notes’ and not just the figures. I just hope that:
‘Madeleine’s Fund is governed by a Board of Directors who meet on a regular basis, approximately every month. During the year, there were 5 meetings’
does not reflect on the rest of the figures.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 09.01.14 12:56

Doug D wrote:Nothing earth-shattering.

As at 31st March 2013 just over £400k left in the pot. (3/12 £474k)

Income £70k (3/12 £856k, with £550k from book)

Merchandising & Campaign Costs £115k (3/12 £476k)

Admin Expenses £24k (3/12 £25k)

Deficit for year £59k (3/12 Surplus £350k)

There were no employees in the year (3/12 None)

Fund ‘covered expenses for witnesses giving evidence in a libel trial in Lisbon against GA’

Interest earned only £323, (even 1% on £400k + would give £4k) but it may be kept in a current account to offset bank charges possibly.

I’m sorry but I can’t resist it.
The Auditors report does cover ‘related notes’ and not just the figures. I just hope that:
‘Madeleine’s Fund is governed by a Board of Directors who meet on a regular basis, approximately every month. During the year, there were 5 meetings’
does not reflect on the rest of the figures.

Does that mean Kate sacked everyone so she could have all the income for herself?

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.14 13:37

Shocked 

Is that correct??......Does it give a breakdown of how much? How many went, I can't recall now, but quite a few. Hotel expenses, flights etc. The McCanns started this process, I cannot understand why a fund for a missing child would pay for this?

Can someone who can remember list all the people who attended.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.14 13:41

candyfloss wrote:

Shocked 

Is that correct??......Does it give a breakdown of how much?  How many went, I can't recall now, but quite a few.  Hotel expenses, flights etc.  The McCanns started this process, I cannot understand why a fund for a missing child would pay for this?

The McCanns started this process on behalf of themselves and Sean and Amelie and Madeleine, so maybe they think Madeleine wouldn't mind her Fund money being used to further wreck the life of the man who tried to investigate her disappearance?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.01.14 13:43

candyfloss wrote:

Shocked 

Is that correct??......Does it give a breakdown of how much?  How many went, I can't recall now, but quite a few.  Hotel expenses, flights etc.  The McCanns started this process, I cannot understand why a fund for a missing child would pay for this?

I've had a look at the posted accounts and I can't see a specific breakdown for anything let alone payment for witnesses attending the trial in Lisbon.

Is it just me or is this the shortest set of accounts to date?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 09.01.14 13:44

Year ended 2012 Merchandising & Campaign costs were £242k but 2013 only £18k.  IMO this includes all the expenses to Lisbon.  Seems that the Mcgravy train is slowing down IMO.

Looks like Clarrie is no longer paid by the fund unless he is included in the investigative costs (doubtful). Mind he is hoping for a shiny new job as a PAID LIAR  sorry MP  big grin

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Enid O'Dowd 09.01.14 14:08

I am studying the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2013 now and will be writing my review of them as before, and publishing on www.mccannfiles.com. 

The accounts were filed on the latest possible day (31.12.2013) to avoid a fine and it did appear they were late again as the Companies House website showed them as late last week and earlier this week.  Presumably these accounts were with a large number of other accounts filed at the end of 2013 which had not had even initial processing.

The consistent pattern of last minute filing is unacceptable given their requests for money from the public and the lack of any financial information on the official website.

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 09.01.14 14:09

Enid O'Dowd wrote:I am studying the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2013 now and will be writing my review of them as before, and publishing on www.mccannfiles.com. 

The accounts were filed on the latest possible day (31.12.2013) to avoid a fine and it did appear they were late again as the Companies House website showed them as late last week and earlier this week.  Presumably these accounts were with a large number of other accounts filed at the end of 2013 which had not had even initial processing.

The consistent pattern of last minute filing is unacceptable given their requests for money from the public and the lack of any financial information on the official website.
Thank you Enid
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 09.01.14 14:15

Aquila

Accounts very much on par with previous years as regards info.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.01.14 14:23

Enid O'Dowd wrote:I am studying the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2013 now and will be writing my review of them as before, and publishing on www.mccannfiles.com. 

When you consider the auditors have charged around £6,000 per year for the last 6 years, there seems to be an adherence to the letter of the legal requirement to file accounts at the last minute rather than the spirit of searching for Madeleine which asks for contributions from members of the public, sells products for income all with the intent to search for Madeleine. Indeed the limited company states that transparency is important. I wonder if this credible company of auditors have ever advised the Limited Company should behave more 'spiritually' as they are appropriating funds from the general public.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.14 15:45

Thank you Enid!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top