The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 3 Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 3 Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 3 Regist10

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by AndyB 10.10.13 23:00

marconi wrote:To whom are the public supposed to listen, to the presenter or to the interviewed?
The former prosecuter did not get too much chance to talk, did she?
Sorry but I think you've missed the point Marconi. Here, for the first time, in the heart of the News Corp Empire, in the most propagandised country on the planet, was someone bringing the truth to the masses: "I don't buy it" and the whole 48 questions thing was non-establishment truth that they've never heard before! And because its from a former prosecutor potentially makes it makes it a big and credible deal to the dumbed down sheeple that have hitherto believed in the abduction bollocks. Its just a shame that no-one in the UK (or Portugal?) has the balls to do the same
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by sweetex 10.10.13 23:01

It is downloadable with a youtube grabber I think.

I will try

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.10.13 23:02

I've put the full transcript of this remarkable interview on a separate thread (now locked).

I'm placing it here also for the discussion:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presenter = P

Wendy Murphy = WM

P:

Investigators are hoping that new information will help solve the mystery of what happened to Madeleine McCann.

She, of course, is the 3-year-old British girl who disappeared while mon vacation more than six years ago.

Now Scotland Yard is planning to release a new, computerised sketch that shows a possible suspect.

Wendy Murphy is a former prosecutor and child advocate and she joins us now.

Hi Wendy!

WM:

Good to be with you.

P:

Finally, finally, six years later, investigators are releasing a computerised sketch of a – who – we – they call possibly a suspect – er, or a ‘person of interest – a suspect that people saw around the vacation complex that night.

What took them so long?

WM:

Er, er, I hope you don’t mind if I duck the – that question, because I’m not buying it.

I mean, er, I think this is more PR than anything.

There, er, in my opinion there is no new suspect and there never will be a new suspect unless and until the parents answer questions.

Remember – Kate McCann, poor Madeleine’s Mum, refused to answer 48 questions –

P:

Er, Wendy…

WM:

Now they hired a team of lawyers right away

P:

Wendy...

WM:

Ah, but this is important, she refused to anser – she hired lawyers straightaway. She refuses to answer 48 questions, things like: ‘What did you see when you walked into the room where your child was supposed to be sleeping?’ I mean, I’m so not interested in being dragged down a rabbit hole about a fake suspect. I think this is all related to a civil suit now under way in Portugal. The McCanns sued the former police chief for defamation,

P:

Because he wrote his book…

WM:

And now...

P:

Wait. This alleged...

WM:

Kate wants...

P:

Wait, Wendy, hold on, let me tell you the other side of this – er, because there’s a lot of evidence on the side of the parents being completely innocent as well. They say that the Portuguese police never took the case seriously. They never did the kind of investigation that we would certainly have done here in the U.S, - which is…talking to other people at the vacation complex where, where they were vacating in Portugal.

Further, Kate and Gerry, the parents, have appealed to the Prime Minister, David Cameron, for help on this investigation. Is that something you would do if you’re trying to stay under the radar? - and you feel guilty?

WM:

Do you hire the nation’s biggest defence attorneys, PR firms and refuse to answer questions? The Portuguese police did a very good job – and the PR misinformation, especially in this country, is doing a disservice to this poor little girl who is dead, I believe – and has no voice.

The libel suit currently under way in Portugal is important because the McCanns sued that police chief, claiming he lied about them in his book.

Now Kate McCann wants to testify in writing – because she doesn’t want to submit to cross-examination.

I think this is all related to that - and this whole ‘new suspect thing’ is again part of them trying to distract attention from the fact that, as parents of a missing, probably dead child, what are you doing?! – not answering questions?!

Please!

P:

It’s such a tough one, I – er – I - as you know, this has gripped our country, and Europe – to try to find this little girl – and when things like Elizabeth Smart’s parents…put out a book – and then she is found – she came home, you still have hope that maybe Madeleine McCann is alive and can come home – against all odds.

Good to see you. Wendy, thanks so much for your, er, theory.

Good to talk.

(Wendy Murphy smiles)

ENDS
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 10.10.13 23:06

marconi wrote:To whom are the public supposed to listen, to the presenter or to the interviewed?
No she didn`t - they seemed to cut the interview short.  The interviewer probably had the production team shouting in her earpiece "cut it now, get her off" big grin
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 10.10.13 23:17

Woofer wrote:
No she didn`t - they seemed to cut the interview short.  The interviewer probably had the production team shouting in her earpiece "cut it now, get her off" big grin
I have no doubt she was cut short , they don't just pull the plug , that would make more headlines . the presenter as in this case is left with the last word .

But the genie got out of the bottle .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket 10.10.13 23:22

stillsloppingout wrote:She says what ALL  right minded , people are thinking , NOBODY i repeat NOBODY would refuse to answer questions in a normal abduction situation . [ the bit about a smokescreen to cover the trial is a given .

The irony is answering them questions would have made her more believable . 
But she weighed up  the certain contradiction's in hers and Gerry's statements , no doubt being told not to say anything , if she had of spoke  imo they would have been both inside now .
Hiya stillsloppingout

Giving the soft media interviews where the questions are already before you. and answers prepared, along with facial nuances is relatively easy. IOC's (Interviews under Caution) are not the same. In September 2007 she was like a rabbit in the headlights. If she did answer she was vulnerable to being crushed by the oncoming juggernaut. IMO of couse
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 10.10.13 23:23

She said out loud and clear what everybody thinks, and on a major TV channel. That's what counts.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 10.10.13 23:29

Hopefully Wendy Murphy, together with the work Pat has done in the US, will encourage more US lawyers and journos to speak out.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket 10.10.13 23:39

AndyB wrote:
Sorry but I think you've missed the point Marconi. Here, for the first time, in the heart of the News Corp Empire, in the most propagandised country on the planet, was someone bringing the truth to the masses: "I don't buy it" and the whole 48 questions thing was non-establishment truth that they've never heard before! And because its from a former prosecutor potentially makes it makes it a big and credible deal to the dumbed down sheeple that have hitherto believed in the abduction bollocks. Its just a shame that no-one in the UK (or Portugal?) has the balls to do the same
With you all the way AndyB but to be fair(ish) what chance is there of ever appearing on Fox News. To use the cricketting term. they were delivered a googly last night, lets hope it keeps bouncing. Onwards and upwards
Pyewacket
Pyewacket

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 10.10.13 23:44

I have it downloaded onto my pc.

Its more or less 11mb in size.

Will e-mail it to anyone interested! big grin  - well that is if it disappears

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 3 Empty Could Murdoch be stirring?

Post by juliet 11.10.13 0:09

Murdoch was behind Rebekah pushing Cameron for the review. Murdoch knows everything. Maybe he is bored and his empire is in disarray....I would think the presenter was going to push the old old line but the incredible Wendy wasn't having it. But someone knew she was going to speak out I am sure.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 11.10.13 0:14

I am so grateful to read about this and then see it. It's contrasts with a trailer for Mondays BBC programemwhich seems like the usual propaganda from the usual suspects.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 11.10.13 0:19

I've just watched the clip of Fox News as I've been out all day.  It was like handbags at dawn!  big grin 

Wow, wow, wow, I'm lost for words.  Wendy went in with all guns blazing, I bet she gave the news programme producer a heart attack!!

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 11.10.13 0:48

Yay, well done Wendy!!!

I wonder just what would happen if a lawyer said similar on a British live news channel, what could happen, more libel trials?
Surely it would be worth it though??  WHY DON'T THEY???!

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.10.13 1:24

PeterMac wrote:
Investigators are hoping that new information will help solve the mystery of what happened to Madeleine McCann.

The then- three-year-old British girl disappeared six years ago while vacationing with her family in Portugal.

Scotland Yard is planning to release a computerized sketch of a possible person of interest in the case.

Former prosecutor Wendy Murphy joined America’s News Headquarters to discuss the development.

"I’m not buying it. I think this is more PR than anything," Murphy said. "I think this is all related to a civil suit now underway in Portugal."

The McCanns sued the former police chief for defamation because he wrote a tell-all book.

Alisyn pointed out that the McCanns claim the Portuguese police never took the case seriously.

In that short clip the Americans put out more salient points than the British Media did for 6 years!!
Maddie is dead. Kate refused to answer 48 questions.
The Mccanns accused the Portuguese Police of being a shamble.
ONLY the UK got real police and guess what? The MET came up with New REVELATION about an E-FIT man which is BULLSHIT.

FANTASTIC! I'm loving it so FAR.
The Americans are getting to hear the TRUTH, and Rothley HQ wont like it, but cant do anything about it!

This type of news bulletin is fantastic advertising for "Truth of the Lie".
The more the Mccanns try to ban it, the MORE attention for the book. What a twisted irony!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.10.13 1:26

sallypelt wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:Somebody who has professional integrity , she should be applauded . 

When this clip is downloaded and hit's the UK , she will be said to be a [ fool , loose cannon .... etc. ]  .

If somebody could find, save and forward the clip , to national media outlet's ,Face book , Twitter , Scotland Yard , BBC , the crime watch production office , Portugal's main TV stations . it would be most helpful .big grin
The McCann supporters are already spitting feathers on Twitter.
I bet they would.
And Michael Wright and his irks who patrol the Internet will be LIVID.
Is he going to pass this NEWS to Kate? You bet!!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.10.13 1:35

Do you hire the nation’s biggest defence attorneys, PR firms and refuse to answer questions? The Portuguese police did a very good job – and the PR misinformation, especially in this country, is doing a disservice to this poor little girl who is dead, I believe – and has no voice.
HA HA HA Nail on the head and the American Nation heard this!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.10.13 4:25

WOW-ZA!! Yay for Wendy Murphy, my new girl crush!!  Mrs  That was some performance clapping

The former child abuse and sex crimes prosecutor pulled no punches and totally trashed thrashed the McCanns in the process high5  but how come it took just one determined woman a matter of seconds to cut through years of K&G's crap hype?  When are the UK's professional advocates of children's rights going to stand up, be counted, and speak up for Madeleine?
But where are my manners! A belated but very warm welcome  to you, mouse, and thank you so much for gifting this site with the best possible news at the best possible time :flower: 

PS When Wendy looked straight at the camera, did anyone else get the impression she was saying to K8  'Come over and sue me, honey - I'll be waiting and you'll be sorry'?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.10.13 7:08

Thank you, mouse. You really came in with the guns blazing!

I have given up on US news channels, but this is refreshing. I kindda like Wendy blushing1 
Let's hope she stays the course.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 11.10.13 7:25

Wouldn't it be fab if Wendy joined this forum,  unless she has already? winkwink

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.10.13 8:11

I would be exalt 

and she would be welcome2 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 11.10.13 8:29

sweetex wrote:I have it downloaded onto my pc.

Its more or less 11mb in size.

Will e-mail it to anyone interested! big grin  - well that is if it disappears
Thanks sweetex, thanks mouse, thanks WENDY, thanks candyfloss and admin, thanks everybody who has put their neck (Tony, Goncalo) on the line, and (posters) lives on hold, to get the one thing Maddie just so deserves, justice, respect and peace finally, for what she had to endure.
As it has been shown, with the most mighty of mighties, the NSA and GCHQ, it only takes a few whistleblowers and the whole thing turns into the train wreck that it really is.
We so needed this news, and so APT, at this particular time for the McCs, Scotland Yard and all of those cowards who have used every disgusting and dishonourable trick in the book to keep this all covered up. high5 high5 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 11.10.13 9:18

Catch up every morning over breakfast and wow what a happy day today has turned out to be.  Thank you Mouse for bringing this to us and THANK YOU Wendy.

What a can of worms this will have opened up!  Lets hope it doesn't stop here with Wendy and more and more people can find the same courage she did!!

The newsreaders face was a gem and it was obvious she had no idea Wendy was about to make these revelations on TV - she was so unprepared - classic just classic!!!
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 11.10.13 9:47

A big "hats off" to mouse and  welcome2 for this wonderful clip from Fox. I bet TM are seething after this. A well done to Wendy for saying it and ploughing on regardless.

Also Pat Brown was delighted too!

Are we getting through, are we like mushrooms, they push us down but we pop up again somewhere else! big grin

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 11.10.13 9:53

Angelique wrote:A big "hats off" to mouse and  welcome2 for this wonderful clip from Fox. I bet TM are seething after this. A well done to Wendy for saying it and ploughing on regardless.

Also Pat Brown was delighted too!

Are we getting through, are we like mushrooms, they push us down but we pop up again somewhere else! big grin
And we flourish in bullshit. The more there is, the more we pop up. Mrs 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top