The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 7 Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 7 Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 7 Regist10

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 7 Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Tony Bennett 12.10.13 7:43

MrsC wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

No doubt it's all hands to the deck in Rothley Towers, but the McCanns cannot stem the tide of public opinion which is threatening to turn into a veritable tsunami of outrage that they have been free to exploit the disappearance of their eldest daughter, Madeleine Beth McCann, for more than 6 years when they should, at the very least, have been charged with the Portuguese equivalent of abuse and neglect in respect of all 3 of their children within 6 hours of their offences coming to light. It beggars belief that this couple are received in some quarters as if they are national treasures when, in truth, Dr Gerald Patrick McCann and Dr Kate Marie McCann nee Healy are a national disgrace.]
Believe me when I say that the tide of public opinion has never been on their side. I am very, very close to someone who works for News International - they work for the online moderating team at The Sun and let me tell you that every time there is a McCann story they are overrun with thousands of negative and questioning comments. Of course they are not allowed to send these online, they are just discarded, under orders! No questions asked.
Ah!

The so-called 'Nuremberg defence', used after World War II by all those Nazi soldiers and guards who gassed or otherwise killed millions of Jews and others:

"I was only obeying orders"

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns - Page 7 Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Woofer 12.10.13 7:46

@loopzdaloop - Pam Gurney could well be the mouthpiece of JT and RO`B as she works at Exeter Uni where they both work.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 12.10.13 9:04

Woofer wrote:@loopzdaloop - Pam Gurney could well be the mouthpiece of JT and RO`B as she works at Exeter Uni where they both work.
I'm not sure that is the same person, the facebook profile that our Pammy used is nothing like the Pam Gurney who works at Exeter Uni (there's a pic of her on her staff profile) I also found the facebook page of the Exeter Uni Pam Gurney and it was totally different to the profile used on the Official Find Madeleine page.

We don't want to tar an innocent person with the filth that pours out of that woman's mouth
susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.10.13 9:05

susible wrote:
Woofer wrote:@loopzdaloop - Pam Gurney could well be the mouthpiece of JT and RO`B as she works at Exeter Uni where they both work.
I'm not sure that is the same person, the facebook profile that our Pammy used is nothing like the Pam Gurney who works at Exeter Uni (there's a pic of her on her staff profile) I also found the facebook page of the Exeter Uni Pam Gurney and it was totally different to the profile used on the Official Find Madeleine page.

We don't want to tar an innocent person with the filth that pours out of that woman's mouth
But Pam Gurney is not a common name surely? Not saying it is the same person, but is this yet another extreme co-incidence?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 12.10.13 9:14

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
susible wrote:

But Pam Gurney is not a common name surely? Not saying it is the same person, but is this yet another extreme co-incidence?
No idea, but seeing as our Pammy is rarely away from the computer, at all times of the day and night, I would be surprised if it was the Exeter uni person, most organisations have acceptable use policies, particularly regarding social media use during work times, and lets face it, with our Pammy's extensive posting, I'm quite sure her bosses would have put a stop to it, especially as many of her comments are rather nasty, I think she would be in trouble if it was her imo
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 12.10.13 9:43

I've just looked at the profiles side by side and our Pammy (who goes by the name Pamela Gurney) is def not the same as Pam Gurney from Exeter
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 12.10.13 9:48

plebgate wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
plebgate wrote:Wonder how long it took for Mick McSpy to get onto them and report Wendy's tv interview. big grin
Judging from the speed with which TrulyJudy was up and running on twitter, Greenink was having a night off and was mercifully spared the sight of St K8 going into one.
@UT
Who is TrulyJudy please.  I take it she was not happy?

GreenInk:biggrin:

MI5CK McSPY is his name for me from now on.big grin
I've seen reams of twitter stuff over the past few days and I can't recall which one I saw TrulyJudy on - I'll try to find it later.  The name stood out because I was once told some Liverpudlian males refer to females as
'judies' or 'judys', the comments were vehemently pro McC, and the speed with which TJ was on the case was impressive - enough to convince me someone in or close to Rothley Towers keeps a beady eye on these pages.  
I call the spy monitor 'greenink' here but I think of him as 'greenstink' because he reeks of the same odour as the McCs big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.10.13 10:09

Thanks UT.  Interesting - females being referred to as Judys had never heard that before and on it like greased lightening.    Well they had to know didn't they:smilie:

I like it "Greenstink". big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 12.10.13 14:05

Thanks for the link to Wendy's facebook page Candyfloss. I'm sharing the comment I posted on it because I like to laugh at my own jokes:

Everybody knows what happened in that apartment. The Mccanns simply and quite reasonably stored some Sea Bass behind the sofa. When it started to smell like a dead body they then transferred the fish to their wardrobe. Simples. Sometime later of course they transported the fish away in their hire car to be buried as they had decided they didn't want the Sea Bass after all.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 12.10.13 14:51

plebgate wrote:Thanks UT.  Interesting - females being referred to as Judys had never heard that before and on it like greased lightening.    Well they had to know didn't they:smilie:

I like it "Greenstink". big grin
You're welcome, plebgate.

I saw the TrulyJudy twitter exchange with Rothley Pillow:  https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CD0QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FRothleyPillow&ei=FEpZUqOPBKrK0QWJzoHoDg&usg=AFQjCNEFVOVIL7Bl1evdqB0cIf5qfs15mQ&bvm=bv.53899372,d.d2k 

I can't get back to Thursday night's tweets when s/he was kicking off but I do recall that I came to this thread half an hour or so after mouse had posted and when I checked out Rothley TJ was in full flood and had been for some time.  There was an exchange last night but seems half-hearted on TJ's part - maybe the stuffing's being knocked out of him/her? big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 12.10.13 18:29

whmon wrote:
 Everybody knows what happened in that apartment. The Mccanns simply and quite reasonably stored some Sea Bass behind the sofa. When it started to smell like a dead body they then transferred the fish to their wardrobe. Simples. Sometime later of course they transported the fish away in their hire car to be buried as they had decided they didn't want the Sea Bass after all.
Mr
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.10.13 18:41

susible wrote:

Thanks for the update susible. Maybe its not her, but what a coincidence.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 12.10.13 21:02

whmon wrote: Everybody knows what happened in that apartment. The Mccanns simply and quite reasonably stored some Sea Bass behind the sofa. When it started to smell like a dead body they then transferred the fish to their wardrobe. Simples. Sometime later of course they transported the fish away in their hire car to be buried as they had decided they didn't want the Sea Bass after all.
  Damn, I thought they were storing nappies ...lol4
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.06.14 17:39

Came across this again. Could do with a re-read, especially page one.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.14 18:35

Tigger you have again come up with the goods.      clapping 

Read this and weep K and G.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 13.06.14 18:48

mouse wrote:Hi there - first time poster v long time watcher of this site. Finally plucked up the courage to post - only because of a report on the news tonight which I thought might be particularly significant. Not sure if here is the right place to post but here goes anyway.....

As I am interested in American politics, I was watching Fox News tonight and they switched away to report on other news...My ears pricked up when I heard they were going to talk about the latest in the Madeleine Mccann Case. Anyway the programme was called 'Happening Now' and the item was on about 7Pm or just before. I of course thought that this was going to be yet another puff piece about the poor Mccans and their search etc, etc...and it started off that way with the presenterr saying that SY were about to release a new suspect photo etc after 6 years....She then introduced a well known former Prosecution Lawyer by the name of Wendy Murphey (I have seen her before - she is very into Child protection I believe - I'm also v interested in Law and fox do cover a lot of trials) Anyway, the presenter asked what she thought - I thought here we go - Fox are usually very supportive, but no...!!! Wendy immediately, stated, and I quote "I'm not buying it!". She went on to explain that she thought this was all just PR!!! That if the parents had really wanted to help find their child THEY WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE 48 QUESTIONS that the Port.Police had asked. The presenter tried to put the Mccans side, but Wendy refused to accept this news - she then went on to say "what parents refuse to answer questions about their missing child, what parents hire a PR Company, Spokesperson" (and something else I can't remember. She then said  that she believed that this was all about the Libel Suit the Mccanns were bringing against Goncalo Amaral, and the presenter agreed that yes this trial was going on right now. Wendy (who I'm liking very much at this moment) then actually goes on to say that sadly Madeleine wouldn't be found as she is DEAD!!! I couldn't believe it...This is a lawyer in America who must know her rights - and she sure wasn't pulling any punches. I couldn't believe what I'd heard. The interview pretty much ended after that, and more things were said but I'm afraid I couldn't remember it all. 

As I said before - didn't know where to put this - and apologies if somebody else has already posted this - but Wendy Murphy (or Murphey is my new hero). Perhaps things are a-changing.......

Sorry if this is a bit long - just wanted to post the news.

Edited to add video link...................

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case

Mmm  wonder why Wendy has never been invited back to talk about this case since ?   Btw, excellent insight into the mind of a an ex-public prosecutor who just doesn't "buy into" the Mccann's claims of abduction
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 13.06.14 19:48

tigger wrote:Came across this again. Could do with a re-read, especially page one.

Brilliant tigger, your trawling must take hours but when cherries like this come up !!
Thank you, it's so good to be reminded that there are people like Wendy Murphy out there who didn't buy it then and there are many, many more now.
The word spreads and then people start to re-consider the facts in a new light.
I cannot see the McCs winning against Gonçalo Amaral.
It will only be interesting to see who tries to spin it which way to serve their ends and not those of the child they 'lost'.
I also think the link to JillyC very interesting to read again.

ETA ref http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10136.html from page 1 of this thread.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13.06.14 20:52

missmar1 wrote:
mouse wrote:Hi there - first time poster v long time watcher of this site. Finally plucked up the courage to post - only because of a report on the news tonight which I thought might be particularly significant. Not sure if here is the right place to post but here goes anyway.....

As I am interested in American politics, I was watching Fox News tonight and they switched away to report on other news...My ears pricked up when I heard they were going to talk about the latest in the Madeleine Mccann Case. Anyway the programme was called 'Happening Now' and the item was on about 7Pm or just before. I of course thought that this was going to be yet another puff piece about the poor Mccans and their search etc, etc...and it started off that way with the presenterr saying that SY were about to release a new suspect photo etc after 6 years....She then introduced a well known former Prosecution Lawyer by the name of Wendy Murphey (I have seen her before - she is very into Child protection I believe - I'm also v interested in Law and fox do cover a lot of trials) Anyway, the presenter asked what she thought - I thought here we go - Fox are usually very supportive, but no...!!! Wendy immediately, stated, and I quote "I'm not buying it!". She went on to explain that she thought this was all just PR!!! That if the parents had really wanted to help find their child THEY WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE 48 QUESTIONS that the Port.Police had asked. The presenter tried to put the Mccans side, but Wendy refused to accept this news - she then went on to say "what parents refuse to answer questions about their missing child, what parents hire a PR Company, Spokesperson" (and something else I can't remember. She then said  that she believed that this was all about the Libel Suit the Mccanns were bringing against Goncalo Amaral, and the presenter agreed that yes this trial was going on right now. Wendy (who I'm liking very much at this moment) then actually goes on to say that sadly Madeleine wouldn't be found as she is DEAD!!! I couldn't believe it...This is a lawyer in America who must know her rights - and she sure wasn't pulling any punches. I couldn't believe what I'd heard. The interview pretty much ended after that, and more things were said but I'm afraid I couldn't remember it all. 

As I said before - didn't know where to put this - and apologies if somebody else has already posted this - but Wendy Murphy (or Murphey is my new hero). Perhaps things are a-changing.......

Sorry if this is a bit long - just wanted to post the news.

Edited to add video link...................

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case

Mmm  wonder why Wendy has never been invited back to talk about this case since ?   Btw, excellent insight into the mind of a an ex-public prosecutor who just doesn't "buy into" the Mccann's claims of abduction

How odd! Surely this Super Injuction doesn't cover the US too!?? 

I can't understand why the presenter didn't want to hear this negative opinion ... and in the end saying, thanks for your Theory...trying to undermine her professional opinion. I just don't get it, how far does this Super Injuction reach?    huh
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 14.06.14 4:35

whmon wrote: Everybody knows what happened in that apartment. The Mccanns simply and quite reasonably stored some Sea Bass behind the sofa. When it started to smell like a dead body they then transferred the fish to their wardrobe. Simples. Sometime later of course they transported the fish away in their hire car to be buried as they had decided they didn't want the Sea Bass after all.

Mr
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top