The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by mouse on 11.10.13 20:55

Evening all

So Clarrie has popped up again to give us a response now - defo must have caused a real rumpus in Mccann HQ. Though I note that what he doesn't say on their behalf speaks bigger volumes - 'doesn't dignify a response???' Then why bother even surfacing Clarrie. And I thought you were a PR Professional, can't be good for his political career all this. Surely, better to keep your head down like the Mccanns Lawyer in Portugal...but maybe he can't...Maybe he's been summoned....


As for Wendy Murphy, someone above wondered if she will appear again on Fox - I'm sure she will as I have seen her loads of times on various legal points/on-going trials. Though she is not the only feisty strong minded woman Lawyer on there (there are some very good guys too) Kimberley Kilfoyle (not sure of spelling) is a regular and partly presents sometimes, she is red hot on child/violence again women etc, Greta Van Sestern(again not sure of spelling ) has been a regular for years and has her own program - very feisty clever and well respected, and Megan Kelly too, a very popular presenter ex lawyer who has her own program, and up until now has been quite supportive of Mccanns, but I always got the feeling that she didn't know all the backstory on this one - so many injustices in usa with other children though that she has covered very well. Love for her to get her teeth into this story.

Some say Fox is too right wing, but I find it quite refreshing to see so many women, and men, who are quite prepared to stick up for women and children on this channel - sadly lacking in our TV news, and why fox is now, politics aside, becoming really popular in the ratings, and particularly for these shows.

As for Jerry Lawton - I know he tweets but does he actually print up these pieces in a newspaper. Which one does he work for?

mouse

Posts : 327
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by celtclogs on 11.10.13 21:13

Bit late in the day  mouse but welcome and a big thank you flower  that Fox interview  has really made my day cheerleader Wendy was great

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Roly Poly on 11.10.13 21:14

First post here, long time from mirror, 3as etc

After years and months of despair we have a few good souls now standing up be counted, respect to the lady more courage in her little fingers than some of our editors, (unless they have been briefed not to screw a trial up) 

Make no mistake a PR war is at play here, was she primed by Murdoch prior the Brooks trial, ie get this out there.

Utterly disgraceful given it was a child's life either way, justice will out.

Cannot get rebelos comments out of my head at the mo

Roly Poly

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by ultimaThule on 11.10.13 21:20

@plebgate wrote:Wonder how long it took for Mick McSpy to get onto them and report Wendy's tv interview. big grin
Judging from the speed with which TrulyJudy was up and running on twitter, Greenink was having a night off and was mercifully spared the sight of St K8 going into one.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by celtclogs on 11.10.13 21:25

McCANN"S !!!!!! Dignity!!!!!spit coffee

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Woofer on 11.10.13 21:25

Mouse - Jerry Lawton is a crime correspondent for the Daily Star.  He was also on the Nancy Grace show last month.

Transcript


GRACE: Tonight we learn more developments in the hours before we go to air. Number one, prosecutors filing emergency motions to get their mitts on baby Maddie`s mom`s personal diary as well as dad`s laptop. They also want certain toys. And we keep showing you the mom, Kate McCann, holding that little cuddle cat thing that police want.

Hey, word to the wise, police, FYI, it has been washed and handled by many other children since May the 3rd. But according to Jerry Lawton with The Daily Star, there`s a chance that police have had the parents under surveillance for quite a long time.

Jerry, I want to go back to Nicky from Georgia`s question. What is their theory about where the couple possibly hid the child for 25 days?

LAWTON: Well, Nancy, at the moment the theory appears to be that the child unfortunately was hidden very close to the family`s holiday apartment. They are searching an area. They are following apparently rather grimly described in the Portuguese newspapers a trail of death basically scented out by British sniffer dogs.

GRACE: A trail of death sniffed out by cadaver dogs. Explain.

LAWTON: Right. The dogs in England who have been brought in on this inquiry are incredibly specialized. They`re some of the best in the world and indeed have been used by your FBI in many investigations. These dogs are able to detect the smell of death. And apparently, they have followed and detected a trail of death that leads apparently from the apartment in Praia da Luz where Madeleine disappeared to an area close to the hillside church in that resort.

And that is the area at the moment where the police believe Maddie`s body was at least initially kept, until, on their allegation, the couple took that -- released out a hired car 25 days later and then moved that body to its effectual final resting place.

GRACE: CNN has not been able to confirm this trail of death sniffed out by cadaver dogs. I want to go to Mike Brooks. It is true about the Brit cadaver dog corps. They are highly sensitive. They`ve been brought over here to the U.S. to be used.

BROOKS: They are very, very good, Nancy. I can tell you that from my sources talking about this particular group of dogs. Also, apparently, they also had -- were able to pick up some scent evidence, if you will, from the apartment, from the rental car, and off of Kate McCann`s clothes.

Now, we`ve heard that Dr. McCann has said that she had been with some patients prior to this and that would be the reason that there would be such evidence on her clothes.

GRACE: Dead patients.

BROOKS: Exactly. But apparently, we`ve heard that that might not so be true. And also, Nancy, during the 16 hours -- during the 16 hours of interrogation, there were some questions that were asked of her that she refused to answer.

GRACE: Mike Brooks, how do you know that?

BROOKS: This is what we`ve been hearing from the research we`ve been doing, from The Telegraph.

GRACE: Wow. OK. That`s a problem, Julia Morrow. Of course, everyone has, in this country, a fundamental right to remain silent. But when you get a mom that refuses to answer questions about the disappearance of her child, that never looks good.

JULIA MORROW, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, I would agree with you if it happened right off the bat. However, when she has been browbeaten by authorities who clearly believe she`s guilty at this point and are trying to railroad her for hours, I can see her getting to a point where she says.

GRACE: Why do you think they are trying to railroad her, Julia?

MORROW: . no more -- I`m sorry?

GRACE: Why do you believe she`s being railroaded?

MORROW: Because look at the entire course of this investigation, Nancy. When the abduction first happened, clearly the Portuguese police didn`t think that the McCanns had anything to do with it.

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: . she is being railroaded, that doesn`t even make any sense, your theory that she`s being railroaded. They weren`t even suspects to start with.

MORROW: That`s right. And now only after they`ve explored everything else.

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Only after a cadaver dog hits on the mom.

MORROW: I`m sorry, Nancy. I didn`t hear you.

GRACE: Only after a cadaver dog hits on the mom. Wouldn`t that raise a red flag to you? Whether it`s valid in this case or not, wouldn`t that suggest to you, ding ding, there`s a problem?

MORROW: Nancy, if these cadaver dogs are all that, why haven`t they found the spot where Maddie`s body was rotting for 25 days before it was allegedly removed and reburied by the parents? How good are the cadaver dogs?

GRACE: Julia, that was beautiful. I liked it. The way you totally avoided the question I asked you about the dogs hitting on the.

MORROW: She has an explanation for it.

GRACE: . mom. And in the apartment?

MORROW: She`s a doctor.

GRACE: Paula Hancocks from CNN.

MORROW: Nancy, I`m not convinced about the reliability of the cadaver dogs.

GRACE: . standing by at the Praia da Luz, tell me about the cadaver dog hits.

HANCOCKS: Well, the cadaver dogs, as one of your earlier guests was saying, are incredibly well-trained. They are the best in the world. And there was one Portuguese newspaper which we haven`t been able to confirm, nobody has, so it`s not necessarily completely true, but this is what they`re saying, that there was a trail, that the cadaver dogs picked up this scent and then went down to the church. All of the journalists of course went straight to the church to see if this was true.

We`ve been sitting outside there on and off for about two days now, and there`s no activity there at this point. We`ve been asking the police, are they intending to go down there? We have people watching out. And at this point they`re not searching the church at all.

GRACE: Well, you know, Randi Karmel, child advocate, if it were anybody but the Portuguese police, I have to agree with Renee and Julia on this, I would give it more stock. But what about the theory that the local child custody authorities are looking into their custody of the twins -- the twin siblings, Randi?

RANDI KARMEL, CHILD ADVOCATE: They absolutely should. You can`t kill one and keep two. You absolutely should have the child protective services look into whether they are abusive or neglectful, and as suspects they pretty much are.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GRACE: To HEADLINE PRIME`s Glenn Beck. Hi, friend.

GLENN BECK, HOST, "GLENN BECK": With insurgents and terrorists around every corner, American soldiers have plenty to worry about. The last thing they need is a bunch of politicians, activists, and Hollywood weasels spreading lies and calling them rapists. I`ll have more on this shameful truth in just a bit.

And I`m warning you, America, wake up and buckle up because bad stuff is coming our way. Then, talk show host Keith Olbermann says that the FOX network is more dangerous than al Qaeda. Really?

And I`ll have another installment of my "Perfect Day" series with author Brad Thor and talk one on one with pedophile Jack McClellan. Don`t miss it, next.

GRACE: Tonight we learned that prosecutors want baby Maddie`s mom`s diary, dad`s laptop, and they filed emergency motions to get them. Out to the lines, Patty in Massachusetts. Hi, Patty. Hi, Patty. OK. I think I`ve lost Patty. How about Marvel (ph) in Georgia? Hi, Marvel. OK. Somehow I`ve lost the callers. Let`s try to get them back, Liz.

In the meantime, to Larry Sutton with People magazine. Their article coming out Friday on the stands September 14th. Where do we go from here?

SUTTON: Well, you know, another piece of evidence that`s just so puzzling is an upstairs neighbor at the time that this disappearance took place. Well, she tells our reporters that the couple came home, the wife screamed, where`s my child? They`ve taken her. And she says, do you want me to call the cops? And she says no, no, we`ve already done that. Forty minutes go by before the police show up. That`s a big, big mystery.

GRACE: You know what? You`re right. We are on top of the baby Maddie mystery as well as the missing boy out of Texas. Go online to get the latest to find that little boy. Please help the Texas police.

Let`s stop to remember Army Specialist Christopher Neiberger, 22, Gainesville, Florida, killed, Iraq. Leaving studies at FSU to enlist. Dreamed of going to West Point. An Eagle Scout, loved one-liners, traveling on church missions to Guatemala and Mexico. Leaves behind parents Richard and Mary, widow Elizabeth, brothers Robert and Eric, sister Amy. Christopher Neiberger, American hero.

Thank you to our guests. Thank you for inviting us into your home. See you tomorrow night, 8:00 sharp Eastern. And until then, good night, friend.

END

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by bristow on 11.10.13 21:26

candyfloss wrote:
@tiny wrote:The good thing to come out of this that Wendy Murphy must know a lot of the right people and if they are interested then it will spread like wild fire
You just reminded me Tiny of Chris Friend, of Freindlyfirezone.com but his blog seems to have gone.
Hi candyfloss is it this one?

Reopen Madeleine McCann Case? Look At Her Parents First
http://ffzmedia.com/node/11

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Woofer on 11.10.13 21:30

Mouse - there`s another transcript from the August show when Jerry Lawton spoke.  I won`t c/p cos its quite long.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/27/ng.01.html

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by pfiffi on 11.10.13 21:38

Wow, I love Wendy Murphy... ;-)

To be serious: Of course she is right! And if you have in mind, how much problems we have with old memoies, how they change in time, it is completely unplausible that there will be a better "Phantombild" (whats the english word?), better rememberings than a few days after the event. 

Who wants to discuss the case in german language:

http://www.allmystery.de/themen/km37093-313#id10858423
or
http://truecrime.forumieren.com/f6-vermisstenfall-maddie-mccann

best wishes from germany

pfiffi

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by margaret on 11.10.13 21:44

candyfloss wrote:Clarence has commented on behalf of the McCanns...........


Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 12m
#McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell says couple `will not dignify' ex-US prosecutor's comments with a response
Erm, except you just did you idiot. spit coffee

Welcome mouse and thanks for the excellent post! thanks 

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by pfiffi on 11.10.13 21:54

@margaret wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Clarence has commented on behalf of the McCanns...........


Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 12m
#McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell says couple `will not dignify' ex-US prosecutor's comments with a response
Erm, except you just did you idiot. spit coffee

 
LoLoL.

In Germany we have the phrase "Die Einschlaege kommen naeher" (the granates comes closer). Means: Truth arrives. In my opinion this TV-sketch (the tv-sketch of crimewatch and in Germany "aktenzeichen xy" on next wednesday) is perhaps the greatest mistake they have ever done.

pfiffi

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by mouse on 11.10.13 22:07

Thanks for that Woofer - I thought it might have been for the Star that he worked. I'd just be happier if he'd actually put his pen where his mouth is and do a real hard hitting piece on this. Instead of tweeting, which not all general public have time to do or follow. Maybe he has and I've missed it - but I'd hate to think that he was just biding his time, gleaning as much info from the likes of this forum and others/the lovely lady who is following the trial out in portugal right now, Anne I believe, until this story is pretty much (we can hope - I'm starting to now) out there - then take all the credit. I guess it doesn't really matter though - as long as justice is done - but I'd hate for those who turned a blind eye all this time - turn to the other side just tomake money out of what is a very sad situation.

mouse

Posts : 327
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by ShuBob on 11.10.13 22:41

@Woofer wrote:Mouse - there`s another transcript from the August show when Jerry Lawton spoke.  I won`t c/p cos its quite long.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/27/ng.01.html
Thanks for the link Woofer. This is the first time I've read anything about this particular episode. I really couldn't be bothered at the time it aired. I found this bit astonishing:

JERRY LAWTON, "DAILY STAR," (via telephone): Incredible, Nancy. I mean, it`s an astonishing development on the story, six years on since Madeleine actually disappeared.

We were summoned to a police briefing. As you say, Scotland Yard normally play their cards very close to the chest, particularly on something like this. It was quite exceptional circumstances.

And yes, at that briefing, the officer who has been appointed in charge of a 37-strong team of UK detectives now actively hunting Madeleine worldwide made the announcement that he has read all the original case files, he`s read all the files of the seven or eight teams of private detectives that the McCanns hired to try and find their daughter.

They have read everything, and he said on the record there is not one shred of evidence he has seen that suggests Madeleine is dead. Therefore, they are actively assuming that she is still alive. Incredible development
.
Hopefully, Redwood would expand on this on Monday during Crimewatch.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Nereid on 11.10.13 22:42

Thank you Mouse for bringing it to our attention. What a woman this Wendy Murphy! I hope many more will follow her suit and speak out about what they really think!

The reaction from the McCanns is so obvious it makes me sick. "won't dignify", they wouldn't know dignity if it hit them in the face.

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Guest on 11.10.13 22:48

@ShuBob wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Mouse - there`s another transcript from the August show when Jerry Lawton spoke.  I won`t c/p cos its quite long.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/27/ng.01.html
Thanks for the link Woofer. This is the first time I've read anything about this particular episode. I really couldn't be bothered at the time it aired. I found this bit astonishing:

JERRY LAWTON, "DAILY STAR," (via telephone): Incredible, Nancy. I mean, it`s an astonishing development on the story, six years on since Madeleine actually disappeared.

We were summoned to a police briefing. As you say, Scotland Yard normally play their cards very close to the chest, particularly on something like this. It was quite exceptional circumstances.

And yes, at that briefing, the officer who has been appointed in charge of a 37-strong team of UK detectives now actively hunting Madeleine worldwide made the announcement that he has read all the original case files, he`s read all the files of the seven or eight teams of private detectives that the McCanns hired to try and find their daughter.

They have read everything, and he said on the record there is not one shred of evidence he has seen that suggests Madeleine is dead. Therefore, they are actively assuming that she is still alive. Incredible development
.
Hopefully, Redwood would expand on this on Monday during Crimewatch.
IIRC it was said in a newspaper article the other day they still had around 10,000 pages to go through.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by ShuBob on 11.10.13 22:55

candyfloss wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Mouse - there`s another transcript from the August show when Jerry Lawton spoke.  I won`t c/p cos its quite long.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/27/ng.01.html
Thanks for the link Woofer. This is the first time I've read anything about this particular episode. I really couldn't be bothered at the time it aired. I found this bit astonishing:

JERRY LAWTON, "DAILY STAR," (via telephone): Incredible, Nancy. I mean, it`s an astonishing development on the story, six years on since Madeleine actually disappeared.

We were summoned to a police briefing. As you say, Scotland Yard normally play their cards very close to the chest, particularly on something like this. It was quite exceptional circumstances.

And yes, at that briefing, the officer who has been appointed in charge of a 37-strong team of UK detectives now actively hunting Madeleine worldwide made the announcement that he has read all the original case files, he`s read all the files of the seven or eight teams of private detectives that the McCanns hired to try and find their daughter.

They have read everything, and he said on the record there is not one shred of evidence he has seen that suggests Madeleine is dead. Therefore, they are actively assuming that she is still alive. Incredible development
.
Hopefully, Redwood would expand on this on Monday during Crimewatch.
IIRC it was said in a newspaper article the other day they still had around 10,000 pages to go through.
Candyfloss, here we have a named person as opposed to a "source" saying he was told on the record that all the files had been read and there's not a shred of evidence that suggests Maddie is dead. So while the evidence of the dogs is not conclusive, it's deemed as not being evidence at all?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by galena on 11.10.13 23:08

@ShuBob wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Mouse - there`s another transcript from the August show when Jerry Lawton spoke.  I won`t c/p cos its quite long.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/27/ng.01.html
Thanks for the link Woofer. This is the first time I've read anything about this particular episode. I really couldn't be bothered at the time it aired. I found this bit astonishing:

JERRY LAWTON, "DAILY STAR," (via telephone): Incredible, Nancy. I mean, it`s an astonishing development on the story, six years on since Madeleine actually disappeared.

We were summoned to a police briefing. As you say, Scotland Yard normally play their cards very close to the chest, particularly on something like this. It was quite exceptional circumstances.

And yes, at that briefing, the officer who has been appointed in charge of a 37-strong team of UK detectives now actively hunting Madeleine worldwide made the announcement that he has read all the original case files, he`s read all the files of the seven or eight teams of private detectives that the McCanns hired to try and find their daughter.

They have read everything, and he said on the record there is not one shred of evidence he has seen that suggests Madeleine is dead. Therefore, they are actively assuming that she is still alive. Incredible development
.
Hopefully, Redwood would expand on this on Monday during Crimewatch.
IIRC it was said in a newspaper article the other day they still had around 10,000 pages to go through.
Candyfloss, here we have a named person as opposed to a "source" saying he was told on the record that all the files had been read and there's not a shred of evidence that suggests Maddie is dead. So while the evidence of the dogs is not conclusive, it's deemed as not being evidence at all?
To say nothing of the fact - that even if you believe the abduction story - the chances of a 3 year old girl still being alive 6 years later is almost unheard of.  Sad to say, most such victims are killed within a short time of their going missing. Well - I would be delighted if she turned up alive and well - but sadly I think it's a very remote possibility.  I was pretty sure that she was dead from early on in the investigation

galena

Posts : 286
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by ShuBob on 11.10.13 23:18

Candyfloss, further down the CNN transcript, Lawton says this:

Jerry Lawton wrote:They`ve still only made their way, Nancy, through two thirds of the file. There`s another one third to go. But it`s taken two years to get to that point. So you can imagine the volume of information that they are sifting through. And basically, the British police have said there are too many leads here, there`s too much that has not been done, we need to start over and do it properly.
Oh well.....another journalist who can't get his facts right. I wonder if his recent tweets can be trusted Rolling Eyes

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Woofer on 11.10.13 23:26

I think the first transcript from CNN I cut and pasted was from September 2007, not last month.  It makes more sense - it was too late for me to edit.

But the one I gave the link to was definitely this year, August.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by ShuBob on 11.10.13 23:28

Both of my quotes are from the most recent interview.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by loopzdaloop on 12.10.13 3:38

So....

Enjoyed watching the video.

It appears Wendy has woken someone up that I haven't seen for a long time
The following is taken from Wendy's facebook wall.

Dana Roxanne Widmark How do we know any of these overseas cases even happened, I think we need to focus on the real cases that happen in our own country and back them up with evidence before we entangle ourselves with foreign issues that may or may not have been staged for some reason unbeknownst to us.
17 September at 02:53 · Like · 1

Lueva Jackson I guess Tiff told you,you racist bitch.
3 October at 01:29 · Like

Chris Taber Dana, you know that lessons can be learned from all crimes or supected crimes using logic and evidence. Therefore you should really be interested in justice for all humans, as I am.
10 October at 22:04 · Like · 3

Chris Taber Dana, "how do we know these cases ever happened"? Because of all the mountains of evidence. If you don't believe me do a google search and look on youtube.
10 October at 22:08 · Like · 1

Sandra Carter http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/...

Madeleine - Exposing the Myths: Wendy Murphy's McCann case blooper on national TV
exposingthemyths.blogspot.com
15 hours ago · Like · 1
This comment has been hidden.
Unhide
Report
Block Pamela

Pamela Gurney http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Crimewatch Trailer
www.youtube.com
14 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney Goodness me the haters have reported me already so I now await the attacks on me...as per usual. Small minded people who just love to hate the McCanns.
14 hours ago · Like

Lisa Edington Pamela, take a look at this then!!! https://www.facebook.com/.../218709414952222
https://www.facebook.com/notes/hideho-controversy-of-madeleine-mccann/the-48-questions-that-kate-mcc
www.facebook.com
14 hours ago · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney Elisabeth Sharp Wendy Murphy is being attacked by Pam Gurney and others on her Facebook page for her views on the MM case
14 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney ..

Elisabeth Sharp Lisa Edington here:
14 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney She gives link to this page so will ensue the wrath of Lizzy Taylor (Of Ontarios) group on me.
14 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney Shaking in my boots because really they are a dreadful bunch of people...oh deary me!
14 hours ago · Like

Lisa Edington Pamela, we do not 'hate' the McCann's, we are seeking justice for Madeleine McCann, plain and simple! We are PRO MADELEINE
14 hours ago · Like · 11

Pamela Gurney If you are of a mind maybe you'd like to join them Wendy as they are right up your street:https://www.facebook.com/.../...

HiDeHo CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann
We are a PRO-MADELEINE Facebook Group. OPEN TO VIEW THE PURPOSE OF THIS GROUP....See more
14 hours ago · Like · 3

Lisa Edington Oh thanks Pamela for adding a link to the page as I wasn't going to do that on Wendy's wall, but thank you very much anyway xxx
13 hours ago · Like · 5

Pamela Gurney Sick to death of the way the Mccanns are attacked at every turn and on every whim.. Our top detectives are working hard to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann and believe her abducted by strangers. Let that sink in and let them (the experts after all) now try and do what the Portuguese failed to do in 2007/8. If it were any of your children I would feel the same way, believe you me.
13 hours ago · Edited · Like

Pamela Gurney Lisa Edington you tell lies. Anybody looking in on your group can see just what type of nasty people you are. Pro Madeleine my foot! If you were you'd not be trying to bring her parents down like this. Sad cases the lot of you!
13 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf4wVANuNRY

Wendy Murphy: "think this is more PR than anything"
www.youtube.com
13 hours ago · Like · 3

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Pamela, you know I respect your views, they are your prerogative, but I'm surprised to see you 'upset' in here. I would much rather see you posting only your views on the case in an effort to help others that may feel the same way you do. Wendy has a right to her views, you have a right to yours and I have a right to mine. We should all respect each other
13 hours ago · Like · 12

Pamela Gurney Potty Wendy. You don't have to "buy it". It has nothing at all to do with you does it? Well done to the news anchor woman here who obviously disliked your attitude.
13 hours ago · Edited · Like

Pamela Gurney Lizzy Taylor may God forgive you for what you have caused this couple because I among many thousands of McCann supporters will not and one day this will come home to roost upon you. Make no mistake. People who say anything positive about the Mccanns are set upon in your nice cosy little group and hounded out so you do not allow "Free Speech". Toe Lizzy Taylor's hideous party line or get out.
13 hours ago · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Pam... I can't tell you what to do, but I would suggest you remain respectful or your credibility may suffer.
13 hours ago · Like · 9

Karen Laverick Our top detectives....who do you think it was working on the case in Portugal....dustbin men?? It was Portugals top detectives...you call me a hater for believing their findings?!! Looks like our top detectives haven't even bothered to look at the Gaspar statement and have ignored the findings of the specialist dogs.
13 hours ago via mobile · Like · 9

Jo Williams no body is trying to bring the parents down just simply want the truth and I for one believe they know more than they are saying! maybe a lie detector would help their cause? or shall we just ask the dogs??????
13 hours ago · Like · 7

Pamela Gurney Well Lizzy let me tell you this, you have no credibility in my eyes. You are a troublemaking horrible Canadian woman who also puts her nose in and stirs up trouble for the McCanns. A hobby I believe?
13 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03dz7yj

BBC One - Crimewatch, 14/10/2013
www.bbc.co.uk
Scotland Yard detectives reveal their latest findings in the search for Madeleine McCann.
13 hours ago · Like

Bryan Whyte Pamela that is not true. I find attacking people because of their views based on police files thoroughly abhorrent and highly dubious. Maddie deserves much more than these constant attacks via Twitter or as you have demonstrated here. IF people investigated the police files they can make there own minds up. I'm sick of the media misreporting and hiding facts from the general public because it does not suit there agenda.
13 hours ago · Like · 12

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Pam...This page is not about what you think of me... I am sure you are a very different person to this in real life... Madeleine is the topic and if you have an issue with what Wendy said it may be a good idea to give your opinion...and of course in a respectful manner so it is heard and not deleted...
13 hours ago · Like · 3

Pamela Gurney Lizzy you are a despicable woman. You stir up trouble for the Mccanns and have done for years and within an open group so the McCanns can read it and yet are powerless to do anything about it. Also their twins. Now you know Kate is worried sick about what the twins will access now they are of an age to access the internet. If you want to be so bloody minded and obnoxious make your sick group secret and then nobody need worry. As it is you gloat to high heaven about being as nasty as you can possibly be to a couple who have not done you or any of your sick group any harm whatsoever. Yes I am bloody angry at you and Wendy Murphy and Pat Brown. All from the same mould.
13 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney The McCann s and NSY need every ones support now. Better to pull together and let's get to the bottom of this instead of trying in vain to turn this onto the parents of Madeleine. In the meantime the abductor has gotten away with his crime.
13 hours ago · Edited · Like

Pamela Gurney http://www.algarveresident.com/...

Algarve Resident - the REAL Algarve Resident - 1st for News, information and classifieds -...
www.algarveresident.com
13 hours ago · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Wendy does not seem to be around to monitor these posts... May I suggest to everyone that any disrespectful posts are ignored. I'm sure Wendy would prefer and appreciate that.
13 hours ago · Like · 6

Pamela Gurney Oh you are a sly old bugger Lizzy. I despise the ground you walk on.
13 hours ago · Like

Sam Studley Oh dear, someone seems upset! I wonder why?
13 hours ago · Like · 6

Pamela Gurney https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Photo
Cover photos
by: Official Find Madeleine Campaign
13 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney Please help this child all you can. Ignore the trouble making snide comments from Lizzy Taylors band of rebels please.
13 hours ago · Edited · Like

Karen Laverick Very constructive point Pamela....who was it who's just been bleating on about not allowing different opinions and being hounded....oh yes you!!
13 hours ago via mobile · Like · 7

Pamela Gurney http://helpingtofindmadeleine.org/
: Home
pixel-jedi.com
Helping To Find Madeleine (HTFM) is a not for profit organisation, made up of a number of volunteers from all over the world.
13 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney Ah here are the gang of bullies now. True to form. Where is Frances Gallagher and Heather Hopper? Dare say they'll be along soon enough.
13 hours ago · Edited · Like

Pamela Gurney https://www.facebook.com/.../app_160430850678443...

Official Find Madeleine Campaign | Age-Progression Images
It is now more than six years since Madeleine was taken from us – more than six ...See more
Page: 126,352 like this.
13 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney http://youtu.be/UiuS1DSdjOg

Madeleine McCann- Don't You Forget About Me
www.youtube.com
www.findmadeleine.com
13 hours ago · Like

Bren Ryan @Lisa Edington if you are PRO MADELEINE as you say, why have you written this child off as deceased without solid evidence? If you are PRO MADELINE why do you not give her, her basics rights, one of those being the Right to Life? Why do you persist in declaring this child as dead, when she is missing and no body has been found to prove anything other than she could well be alive?

Dogs barking, without corroborated evidence is not proof that Madeleine McCann is dead. So why do you class yourselves as Pro Madeleine, because to be Pro Madeleine you would wish this child to be found alive.
13 hours ago · Like · 1

Karen Laverick Yes that's right Pamela...I'm a bully and a hater just because I believe the findings of the Portuguese Police Investigation.
13 hours ago via mobile · Like · 10

Bren Ryan All what Almeida and Amaral thought were genuine reasons for making the McCanns arguidos was wrong.. The archiving dispatch says
Bren Ryan's photo.
13 hours ago · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney The Portuguese Police Investigation was abysmal Karen and you should realise that. As a mother would you have accepted it? I don't think so.
13 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...

13 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney Take a look at this good people. It is an eye opener into just how nasty humans can be to other humans: http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/...

mccannhateexposed [licensed for non-commercial use only] / Anti-McCann response to Crimewatch...
mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com
The following are comments taken from the anti-McCann Controversy Facebook page,...See more
13 hours ago · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I'm off to work...THANKS AGAIN WENDY! http://www.dailymotion.com/...

HiDeHo CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann GROUP VIDEO
www.dailymotion.com
Join OR view the NEW! HiDeHo CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann OPEN Facebook Group...See more
13 hours ago · Like · 4

Pamela Gurney Go and look at all the links associated on the above link from me and see whose names come to the fore and remember they are mostly Lizzy Taylor's mobsters.
12 hours ago · Edited · Like

Bren Ryan All I can say is this.. any person who thinks about inundating the crimewatch appeal by either emails, calls or on their FB page, with links to the Police Files, especially statements made by one of the McCanns friends is doing so at the expense of finding Madeleine McCann. Nobody knows if she is alive or not.. but one thing nobody has the right to do and that is hinder a police investigation because of their loathing of the parents. If people really cared for Madeleine thoughts of contacting, emailing or phoning the crimewatch appeal would have only entered their minds if they had genuine new information that could give the Police the location of where their suspect might be living... and no that doesn't include the McCanns, their friends or family details being emailed, phoned or passed onto Crimewatch.. cos SY has categorically stated in no uncertain terms that the McCanns and their friends are not included in the list of persons of interest or suspects. Any person who contacts crimewatch just to have a pop at the McCanns should hang their head in shame.. Put the shoe on the other foot how would you feel if this was your child and a bunch of internet armchair detectives thought they could solve the case better than SY and decided to gate crash the appeal for your child..
12 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney Very well said Bren Ryan. I feel sure NSY are already awaiting these people's calls and will deal with them in the appropriate manner of wasting police time.
12 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/...

Stick A Fork In Me I'm Done: You Know, There Is Something About Prof Murphy That Reminds Me Of A...
thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com
Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings the tune--wi...See more
12 hours ago · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
Lizzy Hideho Taylor's photo.
12 hours ago · Like · 9

Pamela Gurney Very very old data that Lizzy. Nice try you horrid woman.
12 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Thank You For Not Giving Up On Madeleine
www.youtube.com
Madeleine is still missing and we continue to need your help in finding her. Tha...See more
12 hours ago · Like

Paul Rees You have your own personal McCann troll Wendy - you've arrived!
12 hours ago · Edited · Like · 8

Pamela Gurney Says the man ^^^ who rings my home. Police are now aware and phone calls being traced.
12 hours ago · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Wendy...Does Bill O'Reilly have any thoughts on this case, do you know? I would be very interested to know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8NVS-_19g0

McCANN FORENSICS v 'NO EVIDENCE' Pt 3 - Was Madeleine's BODY in the RENTAL car?
www.youtube.com
Residues were found in the McCann's rented car and sent for forensic testing sho...See more
12 hours ago · Like · 7

Pamela Gurney Stop it Lizzy. have you no feelings woman. can you sleep at nights? If you do I cannot see how.
12 hours ago · Like

Paul Rees Cat's out of the bag, Pamela. GO WENDY!!!!
12 hours ago · Like · 12

Pamela Gurney Showing yourselves up for the lack of human kindness and empathy now.
12 hours ago · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ouGBt203Y

McCanns face the TRUTH exposed in TRIAL against Gonçalo Amaral!
www.youtube.com
Join the NEW! HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group - Learn the TRUTH about what hap...See more
12 hours ago · Like · 7

Pamela Gurney This man is the admin of this "nice" page. See what you think: https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/?fref=ts

The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY
Kate and Gerry #McCann told the world that Maddie was abducted from her bed on 3...See more
12 hours ago · Like · 3

Pamela Gurney Of course it might be just your cup of tea?
12 hours ago · Like · 1

Paul Rees Cheers for the promo!
12 hours ago · Like · 9

Bryan Whyte Don't be lead by anyone people go read the police files and think for your self . The investigation was abysmal is a lie . Remember Kate McCann refused to help the police find her daughter. She didn't even look as it was dark. How many parents would do the same?
12 hours ago via mobile · Like · 13

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Pamela is the "Typical" McCann supporter , Paid to spread the McCann spin & lies - Now looks like she could be out of a job soon - They care nothing for Madeleine and Justice , There is NO defence for what we KNOW the parents have done , and that's before we go into the likelihood of what they possibly did!
12 hours ago · Like · 12

Joy Sharman hi pamela,i think if anyone came to see our forum they would find it a nice place .honest advice all with PROVEN links.lizzy would,nt allow any of us to bring shame on the forum and rightly so .i seriously would love to chat to you as you clearly support the mccanns .and would love to hear your take on this .and yes im being serious .if you would be happy to chat i,d be happy .take care .your views are just as important .
12 hours ago · Like · 10

David Steel LOL look at truly judy havin a meltdown lol
12 hours ago · Like · 5

Anaym Alass Anaym @Pamela Gurney I must add that, despite your efforts to express your opinion (which you are very much entitled to) you are going about it in all the wrong ways. I am open to listening to your theories and concerns- however your intensity level is far beyond the demeanor of the other members in this post. It rings juvenile and obsessive. In order to gain respect and the welcome of others to listen to you, you need be respectful. Show some class with a more professional approach to be taken seriously. No need to respond to this- just let it penetrate.
11 hours ago · Like · 17

Lisa Edington Thanks for that Anaym, because I just can't understand why people have to make personal attacks on others! Lizzy is always polite and respectful towards others. It just makes people like that look very childish and foolish IMO!
11 hours ago · Like · 7

Joy Sharman it costs nothing to be nice ,but ....seriously i would love to chat about this as i never get to hear the other side .i dont like twitter .but the offers open pamela
11 hours ago · Like · 5

Anaym Alass Anaym from my understanding this Lizzy, has put countless hours of her personal time, not to stir up hate- but rather to express there is a side to this story that is being repressed by the heavy thumb of power and money. I dont see her profiting from this at all- she has a need for justice for Maddie- and shouldn't THAT be what this is all about?
11 hours ago · Like · 9

Pamela Gurney http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/...

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 2
jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk
I've read enough about the Murphy woman to know she's just another talking head ...See more
11 hours ago · Like

Michelle Lynch Pamela - I really don't think you should come on here and start having a go at the owner of this page. That's just downright rude. You should delete it in my opinion.
11 hours ago via mobile · Like · 6

Pamela Gurney http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post195342.html#p195342

Re: New Nasties ThreadPosted by Truthiness2 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:56 pm Jayelles wrote:Jim Gamble...
stopthemyths.prophpbb.com
11 hours ago · Like

Pamela Gurney Freedom of Speech remember. Part of the US constitution surely?
11 hours ago · Like · 2

Karen Laverick Could you remind the McCanns of that please, Pamela?!!
11 hours ago via mobile · Like · 9

Madeleine Harman I really do not understand why these people feel the need to come on this forum or the twitter group. They dont like hearing the truth or looking at the blatant evidence so why come on here? They r nothing more than silly bullies who cant face the truth! Good job maddie has got us lot fighting for her justice
11 hours ago via mobile · Like · 8

Joy Sharman pamela seriously i would love to chat with you about this .maybe i can ask a bit here .what do you think
11 hours ago · Like · 2

Anaym Alass Anaym http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcHq4YfEYcU

McCanns SILENCED Tony Bennett!!! (To PREVENT UK learning the TRUTH?)
www.youtube.com
JOIN or VIEW the Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY Facebook Group https://www.faceboo...See more
11 hours ago · Like · 7

Joy Sharman no pressure
11 hours ago · Like

Michelle Lynch Who is Gonzo please?
11 hours ago via mobile · Like

Joy Sharman pamela ????????????????
11 hours ago · Like

Joy Sharman amaral i think michelle .not too sure tho
11 hours ago · Like

Joy Sharman well im gonna give it a go pamela,my first question is 1]how can you account for the dogs findings .the scent of death the blood found in appartment 5a ????
11 hours ago · Like · 3

Joy Sharman whats your take on this
11 hours ago · Like · 1

Julie Moon Freedom of Speech is great, Pam, but name calling is for very small minded folk.
11 hours ago · Like · 9

Joy Sharman i do think its important to see both sides tho .how can you judge anything if we dont look both ways
11 hours ago · Like · 4

Anaym Alass Anaym I agree, while evidence is definitely pointing strongly in one direction what if there became some other explanation that noone ever thought about? How would we feel about our convictions? its tough to say when you feel so strongly - but the idea that there is a tiny measure of doubt should keep us all respectful.
11 hours ago · Like · 6

Joy Sharman hi anaym for me i have no doubt in my thoughts .but i do like to hear other peoples opinions and thoughts on this
11 hours ago · Like · 4

Joy Sharman was hoping pamela would answer my first question .[i have loads lol]
11 hours ago · Like · 3

Sandra Carter http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/...

Stick A Fork In Me I'm Done: The Search For Madeleine
thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com
Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings the tune--wi...See more
10 hours ago · Like

Joy Sharman sandra maybe you can answer my questions as pamela does,nt seem to be about
9 hours ago · Like · 4

Mandie Longfield Maybe she's reading the Police Files.....
9 hours ago · Like · 5

Sandra Carter http://www.algarveresident.com/...

Algarve Resident - the REAL Algarve Resident - 1st for News, information and classifieds -...
www.algarveresident.com
8 hours ago · Like

Gail Smith Sandra the case could ov been re opened anytime..The parents only had to put it in writing..All it would ov cost them was the price ov a stamp
7 hours ago · Like · 3

Joy Sharman dont look like im gonna get my chat then .thanks anyway
7 hours ago · Like · 4

Pamela Gurney https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Photo
Timeline Photos
Sorry for not including the link in the post and only in the picture. Thank you ...See more
by: Official Find Madeleine Campaign
6 hours ago · Like

Anne Jeannett Spinola I believe Pamela is consulting her 'back up sources' to come up with a reply. There was no improvement whatsoever since i last read Pamela's posts. Always hilarious and quite poor considering she can't ever provide any logical support for her written statements. Never mind looking like a fool offending others who do not agree with her. Please dear Pamela don't waste your time insulting people intelligence who actually have a brain of their own. Not everyone embraces taking the role of a deluded sheep. I am so glad you're happy with it. Should't you be helping mum & dad in the endless search of 'missing body'?
6 hours ago · Like · 1

Joy Sharman i was hoping to have an adult convo with her .seriously.i dont do twitter .i tried the other night and it drove me mad .so i never come in contact with pros if that makes sense .but never mind was worth a try
6 hours ago · Like · 3

Claire Mitchell Joy they can't answer your questions. Does this sound familiar? If the parents are so innocent why is it that 48 simple questions remain unanswered? Why offer to do a lie detector test but then refuse when they dnt have control of the questions? Why was the scent of death found in their apartment? Why sue ppl expressing the facts from official police files?
5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Joy Sharman i hear you claire i just wanted to see there side .because i dont understand how they cant see the facts .like you said the dogs the 48 questions ,why do they get all this help from the government yet no other parents do .thats a few
4 hours ago · Like

Joy Sharman why is there so many inconsistancies in there stories and why was cadavar found n the hire car 3 weeks later .these are aall facts from the police files .
4 hours ago · Like

Joy Sharman see i go by facts ,not assumtions .facts like police files things like that
4 hours ago · Like

Joy Sharman and if they have facts i would like to hear them thats all
4 hours ago · Like

Claire Mitchell I know the list of questions is endless if people want to support the maddies parents they should read ALL the facts not just the ones praising them. I am only interested in the truth for a little girl who disappeared without a trace. The parents have never actually searched for her. They didn't knock on doors, search the streets or look anywhere (they have admitted this on camera) IMO SY etc are focused on I dnt know what but it's not the evidence or the truth
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Joy Sharman i dont think they will win the court case with amaral .i think thats why the media frenzy is all mcanns stuff in the papers to blind people into thinking the opposite .very little about the case .which brings us back to this lady here wendy murphy .what a lady ....its nice to see someone shout loud enough .

'Pamela Gurney' must be someone really close to the Mccann's, if not the Mccann's themselves.
Haven't seen her about for a LONG time, yet here she is back with a vengence, because it is an emergency!!! :) spin 

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by ultimaThule on 12.10.13 5:46

@loopzdaloop wrote:

'Pamela Gurney' must be someone really close to the Mccann's, if not the Mccann's themselves.
Haven't seen her about for a LONG time, yet here she is back with a vengence, because it is an emergency!!! :) spin 
No doubt it's all hands to the deck in Rothley Towers, but the McCanns cannot stem the tide of public opinion which is threatening to turn into a veritable tsunami of outrage that they have been free to exploit the disappearance of their eldest daughter, Madeleine Beth McCann, for more than 6 years when they should, at the very least, have been charged with the Portuguese equivalent of abuse and neglect in respect of all 3 of their children within 6 hours of their offences coming to light.

It beggars belief that this couple are received in some quarters as if they are national treasures when, in truth, Dr Gerald Patrick McCann and Dr Kate Marie McCann nee Healy are a national disgrace.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by tigger on 12.10.13 6:16

@ultimaThule wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:

'Pamela Gurney' must be someone really close to the Mccann's, if not the Mccann's themselves.
Haven't seen her about for a LONG time, yet here she is back with a vengence, because it is an emergency!!! :) spin 
No doubt it's all hands to the deck in Rothley Towers, but the McCanns cannot stem the tide of public opinion which is threatening to turn into a veritable tsunami of outrage that they have been free to exploit the disappearance of their eldest daughter, Madeleine Beth McCann, for more than 6 years when they should, at the very least, have been charged with the Portuguese equivalent of abuse and neglect in respect of all 3 of their children within 6 hours of their offences coming to light.

It beggars belief that this couple are received in some quarters as if they are national treasures when, in truth, Dr Gerald Patrick McCann and Dr Kate Marie McCann nee Healy are a national disgrace.
They have a very high opinion of themselves for what are we to make of:

Rome is preparing itself for Our Visit.....
And on being made arguidos
There will be riots in the UK....


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by MrsC on 12.10.13 7:07

@ultimaThule wrote:

No doubt it's all hands to the deck in Rothley Towers, but the McCanns cannot stem the tide of public opinion which is threatening to turn into a veritable tsunami of outrage that they have been free to exploit the disappearance of their eldest daughter, Madeleine Beth McCann, for more than 6 years when they should, at the very least, have been charged with the Portuguese equivalent of abuse and neglect in respect of all 3 of their children within 6 hours of their offences coming to light. It beggars belief that this couple are received in some quarters as if they are national treasures when, in truth, Dr Gerald Patrick McCann and Dr Kate Marie McCann nee Healy are a national disgrace.]
Believe me when I say that the tide of public opinion has never been on their side. I am very, very close to someone who works for News International - they work for the online moderating team at The Sun and let me tell you that every time there is a McCann story they are overrun with thousands of negative and questioning comments. Of course they are not allowed to send these online, they are just discarded, under orders! No questions asked.

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by plebgate on 12.10.13 7:42

@ultimaThule wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Wonder how long it took for Mick McSpy to get onto them and report Wendy's tv interview. big grin
Judging from the speed with which TrulyJudy was up and running on twitter, Greenink was having a night off and was mercifully spared the sight of St K8 going into one.
@UT
Who is TrulyJudy please.  I take it she was not happy?

GreenInk:biggrin:

MI5CK McSPY is his name for me from now on.big grin

plebgate

Posts : 5441
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum