The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Mm11

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Regist10

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Empty Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by mouse 10.10.13 20:05

Hi there - first time poster v long time watcher of this site. Finally plucked up the courage to post - only because of a report on the news tonight which I thought might be particularly significant. Not sure if here is the right place to post but here goes anyway.....

As I am interested in American politics, I was watching Fox News tonight and they switched away to report on other news...My ears pricked up when I heard they were going to talk about the latest in the Madeleine Mccann Case. Anyway the programme was called 'Happening Now' and the item was on about 7Pm or just before. I of course thought that this was going to be yet another puff piece about the poor Mccans and their search etc, etc...and it started off that way with the presenterr saying that SY were about to release a new suspect photo etc after 6 years....She then introduced a well known former Prosecution Lawyer by the name of Wendy Murphey (I have seen her before - she is very into Child protection I believe - I'm also v interested in Law and fox do cover a lot of trials) Anyway, the presenter asked what she thought - I thought here we go - Fox are usually very supportive, but no...!!! Wendy immediately, stated, and I quote "I'm not buying it!". She went on to explain that she thought this was all just PR!!! That if the parents had really wanted to help find their child THEY WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE 48 QUESTIONS that the Port.Police had asked. The presenter tried to put the Mccans side, but Wendy refused to accept this news - she then went on to say "what parents refuse to answer questions about their missing child, what parents hire a PR Company, Spokesperson" (and something else I can't remember. She then said  that she believed that this was all about the Libel Suit the Mccanns were bringing against Goncalo Amaral, and the presenter agreed that yes this trial was going on right now. Wendy (who I'm liking very much at this moment) then actually goes on to say that sadly Madeleine wouldn't be found as she is DEAD!!! I couldn't believe it...This is a lawyer in America who must know her rights - and she sure wasn't pulling any punches. I couldn't believe what I'd heard. The interview pretty much ended after that, and more things were said but I'm afraid I couldn't remember it all. 

As I said before - didn't know where to put this - and apologies if somebody else has already posted this - but Wendy Murphy (or Murphey is my new hero). Perhaps things are a-changing.......

Sorry if this is a bit long - just wanted to post the news.

Edited to add video link...................

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case

mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Empty Gerry's blog Day 117 28/8/2007 - Tuesday

Post by JackieL 10.10.13 20:07

"We, like everyone else, await the results of the forensics from the recent searches. We do not know who has taken Madeleine or why. Sometimes people do things for reasons that even they cannot understand. An act of madness, an accident or sudden impulse can lead to consequences that people may never have imagined or intended. Faced with such a situation we believe any human soul will ultimately suffer torment and feelings of guilt and fear. 

If you have done something you regret, if you find yourself in a situation you never intended, it is not too late to do the right thing. Please come forward, return Madeleine, leave her in a place of safety. At the very least, help us by letting us know what has happened to our beautiful little girl."

I've always wondered who really wrote that blog - the sudden change in tone and style - and why.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by JackieL 10.10.13 20:09

mouse wrote:...................................She then introduced a well known former Prosecution Lawyer by the name of Wendy Murphey (I have seen her before - she is very into Child protection I believe - I'm also v interested in Law and fox do cover a lot of trials) Anyway, the presenter asked what she thought - I thought here we go - Fox are usually very supportive, but no...!!! Wendy immediately, stated, and I quote "I'm not buying it!". She went on to explain that she thought this was all just PR!!! That if the parents had really wanted to help find their child THEY WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE 48 QUESTIONS that the Port.Police had asked. The presenter tried to put the Mccans side, but Wendy refused to accept this news - she then went on to say "what parents refuse to answer questions about their missing child, what parents hire a PR Company, Spokesperson" (and something else I can't remember. She then said  that she believed that this was all about the Libel Suit the Mccanns were bringing against Goncalo Amaral, and the presenter agreed that yes this trial was going on right now. Wendy (who I'm liking very much at this moment) then actually goes on to say that sadly Madeleine wouldn't be found as she is DEAD!!! I couldn't believe it...This is a lawyer in America who must know her rights - and she sure wasn't pulling any punches. I couldn't believe what I'd heard. The interview pretty much ended after that, and more things were said but I'm afraid I couldn't remember it all. 

As I said before - didn't know where to put this - and apologies if somebody else has already posted this - but Wendy Murphy (or Murphey is my new hero). Perhaps things are a-changing.......

Welcome Mouse!   Encouraging news.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Empty Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Guest 10.10.13 20:11

welcome  mouse, thank you for bringing us this information. thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.10.13 20:19

mouse wrote:Hi there - first time poster v long time watcher of this site. Finally plucked up the courage to post - only because of a report on the news tonight which I thought might be particularly significant. Not sure if here is the right place to post but here goes anyway.....

As I am interested in American politics, I was watching Fox News tonight and they switched away to report on other news...My ears pricked up when I heard they were going to talk about the latest in the Madeleine Mccann Case. Anyway the programme was called 'Happening Now' and the item was on about 7Pm or just before. I of course thought that this was going to be yet another puff piece about the poor Mccans and their search etc, etc...and it started off that way with the presenterr saying that SY were about to release a new suspect photo etc after 6 years....She then introduced a well known former Prosecution Lawyer by the name of Wendy Murphey (I have seen her before - she is very into Child protection I believe - I'm also v interested in Law and fox do cover a lot of trials) Anyway, the presenter asked what she thought - I thought here we go - Fox are usually very supportive, but no...!!! Wendy immediately, stated, and I quote "I'm not buying it!". She went on to explain that she thought this was all just PR!!! That if the parents had really wanted to help find their child THEY WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE 48 QUESTIONS that the Port.Police had asked. The presenter tried to put the Mccans side, but Wendy refused to accept this news - she then went on to say "what parents refuse to answer questions about their missing child, what parents hire a PR Company, Spokesperson" (and something else I can't remember. She then said  that she believed that this was all about the Libel Suit the Mccanns were bringing against Goncalo Amaral, and the presenter agreed that yes this trial was going on right now. Wendy (who I'm liking very much at this moment) then actually goes on to say that sadly Madeleine wouldn't be found as she is DEAD!!! I couldn't believe it...This is a lawyer in America who must know her rights - and she sure wasn't pulling any punches. I couldn't believe what I'd heard. The interview pretty much ended after that, and more things were said but I'm afraid I couldn't remember it all. 

Many thanks for that Mouse, we needed a little good news today!  Wendy Murphy can obviously see right through all this.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 10.10.13 20:20

No problem Mod. - I just didn't know where to put it. Feel free to move it to where ever you feel it should go. I just wish I could find a way to see it again - I don't know whether they repeat their programmes  but if anyone knows it is 'Happening now - and the presenter was called Alison - I think she is a new regular now on this show that starts at 6pm every week day. Perhaps someone can find out more about Wendy Murphey - I have seen her loads of times on this programme and she is very into child protection, a really feisty woman!
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 10.10.13 20:25

Yes thank you mouse. That's quite extraordinary for a NI news outlet. I'll be surprised if it gets repeated but please let us know if it does
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 20:31

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case

I will continue to look

Can anyone see the video on here?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 20:34

I can get the video to play now.

WOW, she's not pulling her punches, that's for sure
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Empty Re: Libel Trial Discussion Here

Post by mahlersghost 10.10.13 20:36

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10136.html

Interesting - Wendy Murphy again (from 2009).
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Activity : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 20:37

This should be posted on other sites
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 10.10.13 20:43

sallypelt wrote:I can get the video to play now.

WOW, she's not pulling her punches, that's for sure
Blimey! At last the TRUTH being relayed to thousands of American ears! clapping
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 20:45

Thank you, mouse. That's something worth listening to.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.10.13 20:45

sallypelt wrote:http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case

This should be posted on other sites
Brilliant Sally.  I'm just looking for Wendy Murphy's twitter name, and going to tweet it.  Suggest everyone do the same.  Mouse you are star!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 10.10.13 20:55

Hi again

So pleased you found it - thought I was going crazy for a moment there - couldn't believe that she actually said what she did. The question is now - will the Mccanns sue her now? I somehow doubt it - but if Rothley Towers gets Fox News.....I would imagine the roof must have near blown off!!! No hols to the USA this year then perhaps.

Thanks for finding that, and glad to be of some encouraging news
mouse

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Empty The terxt - for those who can't access the video

Post by PeterMac 10.10.13 21:05

Investigators are hoping that new information will help solve the mystery of what happened to Madeleine McCann.

The then- three-year-old British girl disappeared six years ago while vacationing with her family in Portugal.

Scotland Yard is planning to release a computerized sketch of a possible person of interest in the case.

Former prosecutor Wendy Murphy joined America’s News Headquarters to discuss the development.

"I’m not buying it. I think this is more PR than anything," Murphy said. "I think this is all related to a civil suit now underway in Portugal."

The McCanns sued the former police chief for defamation because he wrote a tell-all book.

Alisyn pointed out that the McCanns claim the Portuguese police never took the case seriously.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns Empty Wendy Murphy on Fox News

Post by sweetex 10.10.13 21:11

Hats off to Wendy to be so honest in front of millions of people. She spoke with so much confidence.

The word is spreading! I feel positive again!

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.13 21:23

Here is Wendy Murphy's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/wendymurphylaw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 10.10.13 21:33

Somebody who has professional integrity , she should be applauded . 

When this clip is downloaded and hit's the UK , she will be said to be a [ fool , loose cannon .... etc. ]  .

If somebody could find, save and forward the clip , to national media outlet's ,Face book , Twitter , Scotland Yard , BBC , the crime watch production office , Portugal's main TV stations . it would be most helpful .big grin
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 21:36

stillsloppingout wrote:Somebody who has professional integrity , she should be applauded . 

When this clip is downloaded and hit's the UK , she will be said to be a [ fool , loose cannon .... etc. ]  .

If somebody could find, save and forward the clip , to national media outlet's ,Face book , Twitter , Scotland Yard , BBC , the crime watch production office , Portugal's main TV stations . it would be most helpful .big grin
The McCann supporters are already spitting feathers on Twitter.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 10.10.13 21:40

sallypelt wrote:The McCann supporters are already spitting feathers on Twitter.
I don't have twitter. Any chance of sending me to be with a smile on my face with some quotes?
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 10.10.13 21:41

sallypelt wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:Somebody who has professional integrity , she should be applauded . 

The McCann supporters are already spitting feathers on Twitter.
Bet they are . Mrs   Anybody got her twitter account detail's . just looked at fox page, comments are been taken . some saying well done . sorry i can't cut n paste nah
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 10.10.13 21:47

Wow - Can't believe the absolute Bile being spouted on twitter now towards Wendy Murphey - feel a bit bad now. But I'm sure she can handle it. Though it also displays a certain ignorance or stupidity on the pros - I wouldn't be calling a well known Lawyer a nutter, and worse on twitter....

Love to be a fly on the wall at Carter Ruck right now.
mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.10.13 21:48

AndyB wrote:
sallypelt wrote:The McCann supporters are already spitting feathers on Twitter.
I don't have twitter. Any chance of sending me to be with a smile on my face with some quotes?
AndyB, I don't have a Twitter account either, but I follow what is being said on twubs.com/McCann.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 10.10.13 21:50

Thanks Sally and sorry, o/t but what is twubs.com?
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top