The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Mm11

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Mm11

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Regist10

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: **TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13

Post by Guest 26.08.13 12:43

jeanmonroe said,

It would certainly be a 'feather' in Camerons cap IF he was to be able to pronounce at the Tory Party conference that the 'perpertrators' of a 'kidnap' case had been 'caught' with the help of the UK Conservative/coalition unlimited 'resources'

Agree with you on that, Maybe they have already got a McScapegoat, one that they have been programming for quite a while, get to the guy arrest him, say the trigger word and it's all over with, feathers in eveybodys cap, just hope GM, KM are full of tar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: **TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13

Post by PeterMac 26.08.13 12:47

Cherry Blossom wrote:jeanmonroe said,

It would certainly be a 'feather' in Camerons cap IF he was to be able to pronounce at the Tory Party conference that the 'perpertrators' of a 'kidnap' case had been 'caught' with the help of the UK Conservative/coalition unlimited 'resources'

Agree with you on that, Maybe they have already got a McScapegoat, one that they have been programming for quite a while, get to the guy arrest him, say the trigger word and it's all over with, feathers in eveybodys cap, just hope GM, KM are full of tar.
Even more of a feather is he were able to show that he and May had "trapped" them and put egg on the faces of Blair, Brown et al.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.08.13 12:57

Cherry Blossom wrote:jeanmonroe said,

There are far more important things on the table for Cameron right now. Syria being the main one and a party conference to keep himself leader and stir up support for the conservatives. Whilst we on this forum concentrate solely on justice for Madeleine it's not very high on the agenda for the government, it's just another small ball to juggle, and often a very convenient subject as long as something is being seen to be done. It is that simple.

No matter what the Press have covered in recent weeks about Scotland Yard and the Portuguese police it will pale into insignificance in the weeks to come. There are much more juicy stories in the offing during the month of September and they aren't about Madeleine imo.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley 26.08.13 14:01

tasprin wrote:The 'Goncalo Amaral v McCanns libel trial' is 9 September according to the Star. The original date for Rebekah Brooks/Andy Coulson etc trial was 9 September but it was recently put back to October for 'legal reasons'

"The trial of former News International chief executive Rebekah Brooks has been delayed by seven weeks. Brooks and seven other defendants, including her racehorse trainer husband, Charlie, and David Cameron's former head of communications Andy Coulson, were due to face phone-hacking charges in a three-month trial, starting 9 September".  http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/22/rebekah-brooks-phone-hack-trial-delayed

Could there be a link?
Has the Brooks trial been put  back, awaiting results from McCann case, could it be there is some link regarding the Maddy case....I for one wouldn't be at all surprised:titter:
lillyofthevalley
lillyofthevalley

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Empty witnesses

Post by marconi 26.08.13 14:07

jeanmonroe wrote:DETECTIVES in Portugal have been recruited to help Scotland Yard quiz suspects and witnesses

So WHO are these OTHER witnesses?
jeanmonroe, Long ago Moita Flores reffered to Tapas 10,11 and 12.
We know that Tapas 7 are witnesses to what happened and we know who they are and where they live.
According to Amaral, Maddie's body was frozen and even if any of Tapas 9 had a freezer,
 they would not dare to bring  the body back.
The parents were helped by some other people, probably whom Moita Flores calls  Tapas 10, 11,12.
Imo, they are people who knew the region and had or bought a large freezer in order to help the McCanns.
They must be English and I believe they kept the body for some time till it was put on the boot of the car, for some reason.
On May the 4th, Gerry spoke to the whole media, at 10 pm, in dark, and I suspect that it coulld have been the moment when the body was taken from the beach to the freezer. Or to somewhere else because the Smiths had seen Gerry.
If the Yard is going to Algarve, it is because there must be something very important up there.
I believe  witnesses that helped to hide the body.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.08.13 14:38

marconi wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:DETECTIVES in Portugal have been recruited to help Scotland Yard quiz suspects and witnesses

We know that Tapas 7 are witnesses to what happened and we know who they are and where they live.
According to Amaral, Maddie's body was frozen and even if any of Tapas 9 had a freezer,
The parents were helped by some other people, probably whom Moita Flores calls  Tapas 10, 11,12.
Imo, they are people who knew the region and had or bought a large freezer in order to help the McCanns.
They must be English and I believe they kept the body for some time till it was put on the boot of the car, for some reason.
On May the 4th, Gerry spoke to the whole media, at 10 pm, in dark, and I suspect that it coulld have been the moment when the body was taken from the beach to the freezer. Or to somewhere else because the Smiths had seen Gerry.
If the Yard is going to Algarve, it is because there must be something very important up there.
I find your posts disturbing Marconi as you seem to think it ok to speak of bodies, death, fridges etc with absolutely no evidence to substantiate your claims. I'm also not sure if you understand this forum as you seem to put in a sub-heading on every post you make although you didn't do this when you first joined.

A long standing and well respected member of this forum has asked you to substantiate your claims and you have ignored their request on more than one occasion. I am concerned for the forum that you can make such comments with nothing to back it up. You never post a link to reference the words you use. It is ok to have an opinion but to make statements as you do is not right - and that's my opinion.

For the sake of this forum and the people who have worked so hard to research may I ask you to back up your theories/words with relevant links that might support your opinions.

I do hope you understand.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair 26.08.13 15:46

There has been no date set yet for the libel hearing and I don't know how the Daily Star came up with the date of 9 September.
Montclair
Montclair

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold 26.08.13 15:54

Tony Bennett wrote:
marconi wrote:Scotland Yard has a good name to be kept...
 Does it?

Corruption, bribes, undeclared gifts and hospitality, taking illegal payments for news tip-offs, failing to investigate 'phone hacking, attempted cover-up of Ian Tomlinson G20 protest killing, appointing corrupt and incompetent Home Office pathologist Freddy Patel, shooting dead of Jean Charles de Menezes, 26 years of corrupt cover-ups in the Daniel Morgan murder case, Freemasonic membership rife amongst the senior ranks, gross blunders in the Jill Dando/Barry Bulsara case, failure to properly track the 7/7 bomb killers, pathetic delayed response to the Tottenham (Mark Duggan) riots which led to a nationwide escalation of the riots...I could carry on...and I'm sure others can add to this depressing list...

...Scotland Yard is by now a discredited force...

...and I'm really not sure that Andy Redwood and his team of near-retirees is about to restore its reputation...their main practical achievement to date has been to pay for an artist's impression of Madeleine, aged 9, urging British people to look for her
Permit me to do a Clarence and spin this?  Maybe, because of the countless shovels full of ordure rightly heaped on SY's head in the last few years, there might be a school of thought that says "we'll get this right and not cover this one up"
Ever the optimist, me!
Penfold

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 26.08.13 16:01

MJC wrote:This was an earlier report, dated 21 August, from someone who it seems was 'in the know':

http://lhro.wordpress.com/

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral.  • August 21, 2013   • Leave a Comment

After almost two years of postponements the Libel Trial of the Century is set to take place this year in Lisbon, Portugal. Having been abandoned in February 2013 it was given a six month period after which, if both parties had failed to reach an agreement, the Full Trial was to be scheduled. Those six months are up.

The strategy of the McCann parents was originally to launch a two-pronged attack. In their somewhat frenzied desire to take control of the media, to stop newspapers quoting sources familiar with the police operations of the PJ. Most especially to silence any opposition to their claim that their child was abducted.

This attack came in two slices. The first was to have Goncalo Amaral’s book ‘The Truth of the Lie’ banned. If they succeeded the next step was to take him for every penny he’d got, claiming ‘Libel’.

‘The Truth of the Lie’ was written by Amaral (The lead detective and co-ordinator of the Portuguese investigation into Madeleine McCann’s death) after he had left the force. The book is a synopsis of that investigation based on ‘diligences’ observed (indications of suspicion) and the eventual conclusions of the PJ (Portuguese police) that Madeleine had died in her family’s holiday apartment. These observations can be found in what has come to be known as the PJ Files. Googleable.

‘The Truth of the Lie’, when it was published, proposed that Madeleine had not been abducted at all.

The McCanns’ claim of ‘abduction’ was being seriously threatened. So began the parents’ attempt to ban the book and sue the author. The book was banned. The newspapers shifted their stance, which has continued to this day, to get their quotes on the McCann affair only  from the pair’s government-appointed spin-doctor. All steam ahead now to take Amaral for every penny he’d got…

But Ooooooops! The ban on the book was overturned. This represented disaster for Team McCann. A Court of Law had ruled that the book was not libellous..! From this moment the hope for a successful outcome to the Libel Accusation was destroyed.

The McCanns cannot win the Libel Trial when it comes to full court. They will be regretting the steps they have taken and desperately seeking a way out. In February this year, 2013, the trial was stymied when Amaral refused a ‘settlement’ agreement proposed by the McCanns. He wants this to go to full court where he wants the McCanns. For the first time they will be questioned in a Courtroom (or, more likely, via video link), but the important thing is to get them there.

We don’t have any idea what kind of ‘settlement’ the McCann team proposed, but the very fact that they offered it is itself remarkable. Normally it is the defendant who asks for a settlement, not the litigant. Again we see a struggling Team McCann.

At the beginning of this note I made mention of ‘Trial of the Century’ and this will be nothing less than that. It isn’t a ‘behind-the-scenes’ run of the mill trial. The McCanns do, of course, have the option of withdrawing their action - but the consequences for them would be catastrophic – they would be, essentially, admitting they were wrong to accuse Mr.Amaral of libel and that his synopsis is valid.

And that, in an instant, throws doubt on the abduction scenario. So we can take it the McCanns are not looking forward to this trial. There seems to be no way out for them.

But we have the politicians to reckon with. It is not in the UK’s interest to have this trial go ahead. A successful outcome for Goncalo will mean the UK, almost from the very start, was wrong to ridicule the PJ and insist that the ‘abduction’ was the only possible explanation of Madeleine’s disappearance – despite there being no evidence to validate that explanation. Top-level politicians will be seen to have interfered to, in effect, protect the parents and so obstruct the course of justice.

It is not in Portugal’s interest that the trial goes ahead. If Goncalo is successful it will create nothing short of a ‘diplomatic situation’ with the UK. Most unpleasant.

It isn’t unreasonable to suppose that high-flying lawyers and politicians from both sides are at this moment seeking ‘solutions’ and the best avenue to take to cause the least embarassment. Team McCann will be looking for legal arguments to further delay the trial. Team Goncalo – to speed it up.

There are many who doubt the trial will be allowed to proceed at all but I am firmly of the opposite opinion. The trial will go ahead. But be prepared for legal wrangling and an astonishing decision. Let us all hope we get Justice, at last, for Madeleine Beth McCann.

I hope this blogger is correct, and the libel trial does goes ahead despite the political interference, however, we have no idea what machinations are really going on behind the scenes, though I'd guess there is frantic activity by both politicians and lawyers to make sure the McCanns are not exposed - not necessarily for their protection but for political self-interest. The CPS, SY and David Cameron have all visited Portugal in the recent weeks and as much as I'd like to think it was all above board I can't help but feel cynical.
And, of course, there is the problem of Clarence Mitchell. Would David Cameron & Co really have risked selecting the McCanns spokesman to stand as Brighton MP in the 2015 election If there was a possibility of evidence emerging, either via the SY investigation or the libel trial, which implicated the McCanns in Maddie's disappearance? Mitchell has been close to the Tories since the election campaign; first as a PPC for Bath, then hand-selected by his friend Andy Coulson (& Cameron) as head of MMU for the 2010 campaign, and now he is Tory candidate for Brighton Pavilion though he'll still act for the McCanns - though I suspect he will continue influencing the media more in his disguise as 'family friend'. Given Mitchell's deep involvement in the McCann case and all that revolves around it - including the libel trial, the SY investigation, the iffy circumstances surrounding the original review, the alleged threat by Rebekah Brookes to put Theresa May on the front page of the Sun unless she agreed, and the forthcoming Coulson & Brooks trials etc - would Cameron really have considered Mitchell as a tory candidate if he thought there was the slightest chance of the McCanns ever being brought to justice? If that ever happened, surely by choosing Mitchell - for the third time - Cameron's judgement would be seriously called into question yet again.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.08.13 16:28

aquila wrote:
marconi wrote:

I find your posts disturbing Marconi as you seem to think it ok to speak of bodies, death, fridges etc with absolutely no evidence to substantiate your claims. I'm also not sure if you understand this forum as you seem to put in a sub-heading on every post you make although you didn't do this when you first joined.

A long standing and well respected member of this forum has asked you to substantiate your claims and you have ignored their request on more than one occasion. I am concerned for the forum that you can make such comments with nothing to back it up. You never post a link to reference the words you use. It is ok to have an opinion but to make statements as you do is not right - and that's my opinion.

For the sake of this forum and the people who have worked so hard to research may I ask you to back up your theories/words with relevant links that might support your opinions.

clapping1 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 26.08.13 16:35

Penfold wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
 Does it?

Corruption, bribes, undeclared gifts and hospitality, taking illegal payments for news tip-offs, failing to investigate 'phone hacking, attempted cover-up of Ian Tomlinson G20 protest killing, appointing corrupt and incompetent Home Office pathologist Freddy Patel, shooting dead of Jean Charles de Menezes, 26 years of corrupt cover-ups in the Daniel Morgan murder case, Freemasonic membership rife amongst the senior ranks, gross blunders in the Jill Dando/Barry Bulsara case, failure to properly track the 7/7 bomb killers, pathetic delayed response to the Tottenham (Mark Duggan) riots which led to a nationwide escalation of the riots...I could carry on...and I'm sure others can add to this depressing list...

...and I'm really not sure that Andy Redwood and his team of near-retirees is about to restore its reputation...their main practical achievement to date has been to pay for an artist's impression of Madeleine, aged 9, urging British people to look for her
Permit me to do a Clarence and spin this?  Maybe, because of the countless shovels full of ordure rightly heaped on SY's head in the last few years, there might be a school of thought that says "we'll get this right and not cover this one up"
Ever the optimist, me!
I feel optimistic about SY doing the right thing, it's all too easy to become cynical and brand every copper a bent one just because we hear about cases in the press, I bet for every bad copper there is a good one, we just never get to hear about them as they do not sell newspapers, hopefully Andy Redwood falls into the 'good guy' category.

SY cannot ignore witness statements just because they do not fit in with the 'accident and death' theory.
There was a witness who came forward to say that she had seen a  British couple watching M play tennis, the female pointing to M whilst the male looked nervous, were they middle aged couple seen going into 5a the night before? would this information give SY the hope that M is still alive?

All this fits in with my theory that M was taken by a couple known to the MC'S. I know I will get some here say.' what about the dogs'? Well, the MC'S are doctors, maybe they did transfer the scent of death somehow.  exalt

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.08.13 16:38

....making it so much easier to state that she is alive and hasn't come to any harm?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.08.13 16:42

Penfold wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
 Does it?

Ever the optimist, me!
Nice try, and may be you're right.

On the other hand, they might be thinking: "Look what we've got away with so far".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Empty post by Hicks

Post by worriedmum 26.08.13 17:09

Hicks wrote

''SY cannot ignore witness statements just because they do not fit in with the 'accident and death' theory.
There was a witness who came forward to say that she had seen a  British couple watching M play tennis, the female pointing to M whilst the male looked nervous, were they middle aged couple seen going into 5a the night before? would this information give SY the hope that M is still alive?

All this fits in with my theory that M was taken by a couple known to the MC'S. I know I will get some here say.' what about the dogs'? Well, the MC'S are doctors, maybe they did transfer the scent of death somehow.''

Where did you get this information from please?  Also, when have you heard SY  discussing the 'accident and death' theory as you call it?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.08.13 17:10

Hicks:
"All this fits in with my theory that M was taken by a couple known to the MC'S. I know I will get some here say.' what about the dogs'? Well, the MC'S are doctors, maybe they did transfer the scent of death somehow."

So that would mean, beyond contestation, that the Madeleine 'FUND' is definitely FRAUDULENT wouldn't it?

Set up 13 days AFTER the child's 'disappearance'

And IF they KNEW who 'took' her then they will have been, and are, involved in a 'conspiracy' wouldn't they?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.13 17:21

Hicks wrote: [...]
All this fits in with my theory that M was taken by a couple known to the MC'S. I know I will get some here say.' what about the dogs'? Well, the MC'S are doctors, maybe they did transfer the scent of death somehow.  exalt
You put a picture of K&M behind the sofa in my head ... big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.08.13 17:25

Tony Bennett wrote:
pennylane wrote:A source close to the McCanns said: “The new investigations and the high-profile libel hearing could re-energise the worldwide search for her.’’

If this is the case, then why did the McCann's try to get Dr Amaral to settle out of court?  Why would they attempt to thwart a golden opportunity to "re-energise the worldwide search" for poor Madeleine.  Is this another in a long list of their callous actions towards her safety and well being? 

'Spin on' pink pimping pimp!
What a fascinating job it must be to go to bed worrying about some bad news and how to spin it, then sleeping on it, and waking up fresh as the morning dew with "re-energising the world-wide search for Madeleine"

Yes, just like

Brian Kennedy

Francisco Marco

Antonio Giminez Raso

Julian Peribanez

Kevin Halligen

Henri Exton

Dave Edgar

and

Arthur Cowley...

...not to mention

Oprah Winfrey

and

Piers Morgan

and

Lord Leveson

...also 'energised the search for Madeleine'...

...but with zero results so far
The list is endless isn't it?  Also ex CEOP Jim Gamble and his first of its kind 'Minute for Madeleine' message translated into 6 languages. Virtually every TV channel around the world has endlessly 're-energised the search,' and Sky news have been used 24/7 by the pink pimp in aid of his 2 dubious clients for the past 6 years. 

But please don't ask the parents and their mates to attend a reconstruction that would be seen globally... because that would be an utter waste of their very important time don't ya know!  bored 

I think you're spot on regarding Mitchell's a.m. lightbulb bullsh*t moments **TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13 - Page 2 Smiley-sign0184  liar
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 26.08.13 19:09

worriedmum wrote:Hicks wrote

''SY cannot ignore witness statements just because they do not fit in with the 'accident and death' theory.

All this fits in with my theory that M was taken by a couple known to the MC'S. I know I will get some here say.' what about the dogs'? Well, the MC'S are doctors, maybe they did transfer the scent of death somehow.''

Where did you get this information from please?  Also, when have you heard SY  discussing the 'accident and death' theory as you call it?
Scroll down the page, the info is there. I can not find the statement yet but I will post when I find it.

I am not in the habit of posting wild accusations without any substance, I read and search for information like everyone else here. 

I have not heard SY discussing the 'accident and death' theory, nor was I saying that.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/317111/Madeleine-McCann-The-lost-clues.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/400796/Mystery-couple-seen-going-into-McCanns-flat-on-night-before-sobbing-Madeleine-disappeared.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 26.08.13 19:56

jeanmonroe wrote:Hicks:
"All this fits in with my theory that M was taken by a couple known to the MC'S. I know I will get some here say.' what about the dogs'? Well, the MC'S are doctors, maybe they did transfer the scent of death somehow."

So that would mean, beyond contestation, that the Madeleine 'FUND' is definitely FRAUDULENT wouldn't it?

Set up 13 days AFTER the child's 'disappearance'

And IF they KNEW who 'took' her then they will have been, and are, involved in a 'conspiracy' wouldn't they?
Yes, it would mean that the fund is fraudulent.
Yes, the MC'S would be involved in a very big 'conspiracy'.

I do not know what happened to Madeleine, where she is, if alive or deceased, or who might be responsible for her disappearance.
I thought the whole point of this site was to debate the possibilities either way. Your post above, and that of worriedmum, appears somewhat aggressive, or I am being over sensitive?
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.08.13 20:28

over sensitive i'd say. big grin big grin big grin

if you read my posts i'm the same!laughat laughat laughat 
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyX 26.08.13 21:11

Tony Bennett wrote:
pennylane wrote:A source close to the McCanns said: “The new investigations and the high-profile libel hearing could re-energise the worldwide search for her.’’

If this is the case, then why did the McCann's try to get Dr Amaral to settle out of court?  Why would they attempt to thwart a golden opportunity to "re-energise the worldwide search" for poor Madeleine.  Is this another in a long list of their callous actions towards her safety and well being? 

What a fascinating job it must be to go to bed worrying about some bad news and how to spin it, then sleeping on it, and waking up fresh as the morning dew with "re-energising the world-wide search for Madeleine"

Yes, just like

Brian Kennedy

Francisco Marco

Antonio Giminez Raso

Julian Peribanez

Kevin Halligen

Henri Exton

Dave Edgar

and

Arthur Cowley...

...not to mention

Oprah Winfrey

and

Piers Morgan

and

Lord Leveson

I think Mr Bennett you have also been involved in a " little hype " & " spin " in the past. It's strange you making comments like these.

Penny
PennyX

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.08.13 21:53

I'm finding it hard to liken anything that Tony has done to the activities of this motley crew! 

We must be due for another sighting soon......

P.S. LJ and Aquila, I agree with you about Marconi's posts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.08.13 22:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm finding it hard to liken anything that Tony has done to the activities of this motley crew! 

We must be due for another sighting soon......
Spot on NFWTD.  Amazing how sparse the Maddie sightings have been since Operation Grange opened up the (so called)  investigation.whistling
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 26.08.13 22:28

I
PennyX wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Yes, just like

Brian Kennedy

Francisco Marco

Antonio Giminez Raso

Julian Peribanez

Kevin Halligen

Henri Exton

Dave Edgar

and

Arthur Cowley...

...not to mention

Oprah Winfrey

and

Piers Morgan

and

Lord Leveson

I think Mr Bennett you have also been involved in a " little hype " & " spin " in the past. It's strange you making comments like these.

Penny

Mr Bennett      thumbsup 

clapping1
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 27.08.13 2:37

aquila wrote:
marconi wrote:

Aquila, Long ago"""""" Moita Flores reffered to Tapas 10, 11 and 12""""( I AM CITING HIM).
We know that Tapas 7 are witnesses to what happened and we know who they are and where they live( (I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP. THEY WERE PRESENT THAT NIGHT, ACCORDING TO THE FILES].
"'""""Äccording to Amaral, Maddie's body was frozen"""""""""(I AM CITING AMARAL) and even if any of Tapas 9 had a freezer,
The parents were helped by some other people,"""""""" probably"""" whom Moita Flores calls  Tapas 10, 11,12.
""""""""Imo, """"""""(I AM SAYING 'IN MY OPINION' )they are people who knew the region and had or bought a large freezer in order to help the McCanns.
They'''''''' must''''''''( I DID NOT SAY THEY ARE. TAPAS 9 DON'T SPEAK PRTUGUESE) be English and '''''''''''''''' I believe''''''''''''''(IT IS MY OPINION) they kept the body for some time till it was put on the boot of the car, for some reason.
On May the 4th, Gerry spoke to the whole media, at 10 pm, in dark, and'''''''''''''' I suspect' that it coulld have been''''''''''''''( I SUSPECT, I AM NOT SAYING THAT IT IS WHAT HAPPENED) the moment when the body was taken from the beach to """""""""""""the freezer'"""""'(WHIC'H ABOUT AMARAL SPOKE). Or to somewhere else because the """"""Smiths had seen Gerry"'''''.(SMITHS STATEMENTS)
If the Yard is going to Algarve, it is because ''''''''''''''''there must be ''''''''''''''( I AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE DEFINITELY IS) something very important up there.
''''''''''''''I believe'''''''''''''( I BELIEVE, MY OPINION)  witnesses that helped to hide the body.

I'm sorry you find my posts disturbing it is not my intention.
I back a lot of what I write and I ask you to re-read my text above. 'Bodies death,fridges"are substantiated by Amaral and the PJ files.I did not make it up.About posting, "sub-heading" I thought I had to. It is not long ago that I got internet. When I write here, I see a space above  POST TITLE and I fill it in.
How many times we have read here that the Yard participation in the case is a whitewash. The persons who wrote that did not back it and it seems that it was ok, here.A serious accusation.
Me and Châtelaine believe in the Yard's honesty. People here criticised Andy Redwood on a disagreable way, also mistrusting him.They didn't back ik and it was ok. And also asserting that this, that person is a mason, without backing the assertion with a photo of his membership of that organisation. And it is ok.

I believe that there is corruption in every institution but I don't believe it in Maddie's case.

I believe that Operation Grange is true to the case, also because the PJ are working with them. I said it several times, many times being the voice on the desert.
About the person who approached me and I didn't reply: the approaching was not pollite, by the way very impolite and aggressive for my feelings.O don't think this is necessary.
I am answering you because you approached me on a civilised way and it pleases me, even if you are trying to correct me.It is ok.
Please read again my text above, with the explanations. 
I hope you understand.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top