The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT Mm11

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT Mm11

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT Regist10

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT Empty Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT

Post by Tony Bennett 24.01.15 9:56

Montclair has posted this on another thread, but am opening this new one to maximise the chances of our guests viewing it:

================================================================= 

Gonçalo Amaral’s interview on Agora Nós, RTP1, 23.01.2015

Anchor – Today, our guest is Gonçalo Amaral who was on the news again yesterday because of the lawsuit that the McCann couple filed against him. Good morning, Gonçalo.

Gonçalo Amaral – Good morning.

Anchor – I read in your book that you wrote this book to defend your honour. The first question that I have for you is: Were you in any way attacked by the McCanns before the publication of the book, or even during the investigation? Were you with them, did you question them?

Gonçalo Amaral – That is a very good question. There was indeed a series of attacks, not just directed at me but at the investigation. Those attacks came not only from the parents’ side, but also from their support staff and from journalists, English and even Portuguese. That honour was not only personal but also professional. The investigation was at stake, an investigation that was never defended here in Portugal, namely by someone at the top of the Polícia Judiciária – and it’s me who defends those initial months of the investigation, and that is what the book was published for. That is one of the issues that are raised by the Lisbon Appeals Court, at the time of the injunction, which supports me, and establishes that it was licit for me to write the book.

Anchor – If you don’t mind, let’s return to the start of this story, the McCann case was the most media exposed ever, as far as the alleged abduction of a child, Madeleine McCann, is concerned. This book, “Maddie, A Verdade da Mentira”, that was written by you, why was it so controversial? What does it contain?

Gonçalo Amaral – What it contains is the conclusions of the process, of a report that exists, in September of 2007, which says that at that moment of the investigation, suspicion falls upon the [McCann] couple in terms of an accidental death inside the apartment, neglect in watching over their children that had been abandoned, and the concealment of a corpse. That is in the process and with this decision, which is not a final decision, it is merely a reply to the facts that were at stake during the trial, it agrees that this was in the process.

Anchor – The process is not concluded yet, it is still ongoing –

Gonçalo Amaral – It is still in the lower court, now there will be legal arguments, then there will be a verdict –

Anchor – We are at the stage of replies to the proved facts, is that it?

Gonçalo Amaral – Proved and not proved.

Anchor – Did you question them? Did you meet them?

Gonçalo Amaral – I met them but the questioning was performed by others, by inspectors. A coordinator does not question directly, that was done by the inspectors. But I met them.

Anchor – You accompanied this process from the beginning…

Gonçalo Amaral – I accompanied the process, the investigation from the 3rd of May of 2007 until I left the investigation on the 2nd of October of 2007. I accompanied it, participating in the investigation.

Anchor – And what happened yesterday? What was the accusation –

Gonçalo Amaral – There was no accusation yesterday. Not yesterday, the day before yesterday. What was done is – there is a decision from the magistrate, the judge, saying what is proved and what is not proved. That decision says that it is not proved that I caused the couple any damages, social or psychological or moral damages. So what was being questioned, it’s not the book that causes such damages; they were already destroyed before the book. That is important. It’s important because in this kind of process, what is at stake, contrary to what the couple said, that what was at stake was the investigation, whether they are guilty or not, none of that was being discussed there. What was at stake there was whether or not that book and that documentary could be made, if they were licit or not, if they caused the couple any damages, and whether or not it was possible to establish a causal nexus between the book and the damages. And the indications that are given lead me, and my lawyer, and people who have already read the document, to believe that there may be – there may be – a favourable verdict.

Anchor – There is a contradiction between the news that came out –

Gonçalo Amaral – There is no contradiction. There is complete manipulation of the media.

Anchor – Can you clarify that?

Gonçalo Amaral - Lusa agency, since all of this began, has been taking sides – I wouldn’t say as much as they have taken the side of the couple, but they have taken the side of the couple’s lawyer. So there have been completely false news about me. I remember an article that was published in 2009 or 2010, which mentioned I was going to be tried over torture in a certain case, that I had been accused of torture. I was in Spain at that time and I called, it was already 7 or 8 p.m. and I said “Excuse me, but this is not true. I am being accused of omitting a denunciation and making a false statement, not of torture”. And the reply that I got from the Lusa journalist was that it’s them that make the news, that it was not for me to meddle with their work and that is how it’s been –

Anchor – Even though they were talking about your life.

Gonçalo Amaral – That’s another thing that happened throughout all of these years, not only the five years of this process, but since 2007 they have been rummaging… I don’t know what else there may be.

Anchor – The fact is that concerning the McCann couple, the McCann couple was never formally tried. They were never accused. So in your book we have a contradiction with the law.

Gonçalo Amaral – What is the contradiction? I don’t accuse them. I am nobody, I’m not a magistrate, I’m not the case magistrate to write up an accusation –

Anchor – But you had knowledge, you were part of the investigation –

Gonçalo Amaral – I was a technician, I’m a technician, and like anyone else, I have the right to an opinion. And as a technician, based not only on my professionalism, but also on my knowledge as a technician, I have the right to have a technical opinion. And that book contains a technical opinion, based on facts that are in the process and that the judge says are in the process. Essentially, as is said, they are in the process. Therefore, saying that they were not accused… The process was – when I left there was already a movement to have the case archived. From the moment that they are made arguidos, everything moves to shelve the case. Interest was lost; the interest was to archive the case. And they succeeded in shelving the case. It was in the couple’s interest to have the case archived, and two things happen: The couple does nothing, and they could have done something when there was a shelving, to continue into the instruction [phase] to keep the process going, for the truth to be found. You see, the conclusions that we reached were the conclusions of an investigation. And an investigation, like someone said, is always a zigzagging of the moment. And we might even have reached the end of the investigation –

Anchor – In this case, this investigation was very traumatising, very disorganised…

Gonçalo Amaral – Disorganised, in what way?

Anchor - Because nothing was concluded, so many years later the child’s whereabouts haven’t been found.

Gonçalo Amaral – Because of interferences that took place, without interferences we would have gone further. Have no doubts about that. That is why the process was archived. When the shelving took place, the couple and another person were arguidos. Any one of them could have requested the opening of the instruction and continued the process. None of them did it, the couple because they didn’t want to, they didn’t want to do it, and the other person because he received compensation from the British courts, so he didn’t do it, he was very satisfied, and now it seems that he is an arguido again. This is what happens –

Anchor - We have to ask one last question. The truth is that the McCann couple – and this is a question and not a statement – demanded compensation worth 1.2 million euro from you because of the publication of the book “A Verdade da Mentira”. This book was very controversial because it was also a success. Many people read it –

Gonçalo Amaral – Many copies were sold.

Anchor – Exactly. Many people read it and created their own opinion. Do you think that in some way that opinion drew people away from the possibility of believing in that child’s parents?

Gonçalo Amaral – No, it didn’t, quite the opposite. The book, which was successful in a way that nobody expected – the contract with the editor was even made based on sales targets, 10 thousand books sold would mean a certain percentage and so on – therefore a very normal contract, nobody was thinking about bestsellers or anything like that. What the book brought was more publicity for the case. And people were not drawn away. There are many people who still defend the couple’s thesis. There are other people – those diverging opinions already existed before the book. They already existed practically before the book. What motivates the couple to file the lawsuit of 1.2 million euro may be the money. They have a firm, a firm where they are members of the board, called Madeleine Fund, which is to look for their daughter, but they are members of the board, it’s a firm, it’s not a social association, or social solidarity, it’s a firm, it’s registered in England as a firm. And what they always wanted was to destabilise me. When they went to Oprah’s programme in the United States, they said it, they wrote on their website that they hope that now nobody believes in that person anymore, for this and that –

Anchor – But Gonçalo, they had to defend themselves with the weapons at hand, if they think they are innocent…

Gonçalo Amaral – Indeed they do. I will give you one example. We speak about the book and we speak about the documentary. We forget another detail. In 2009, in January of 2009, I lived in the Algarve and was indicated to run for mayor of Olhão on behalf of the Social Democratic Party [PSD]. And that alerted that family, that situation of destabilising me, and Mr Gerald McCann came to Lisbon, there’s news from that time, he met with a top political official from PSD who has a French surname, with Dr Rogério Alves and with Dr Isabel Duarte – this is what is said, it’s what was published – and what happened then was that PSD gave me up as a candidate. This puts rights at stake, the rights of a citizen, the rights of a Portuguese citizen, and someone comes from the outside to do it. It’s the right to be elected. And this is when they start thinking about the lawsuit. It’s not about what is in the book, what is in the documentary, because what the book and the documentary contain is what is in the process. They contain technical opinions. And it’s the fear of that issue – when they come over here and put the right to be elected at stake, with the acquiescence of people inside PSD, that this happened.

Anchor – Thank you very much, Gonçalo. Our time is short but this is a subject that we would like to discuss in more depth. We will continue to follow this because the process is still in its early stages.

Gonçalo Amaral – There is no motive to get too excited, but it’s a good indication of what may be the decision.

Anchor – Thank you for joining us today.

Video: http://www.rtp.pt/play/p1629/e180119/agora-nos/405316 - interview starts at 22:43

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT

Post by PeterMac 24.01.15 10:07

So the McCanns were also interfering in Local Politics ! How very enlightening.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT

Post by Montclair 24.01.15 10:22

Thank you, Tony.

Very good interview, pertinent questions and the interviewer let Gonçalo talk and explain in detail.
Montclair
Montclair

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 24.01.15 10:52

Thanks to Montclair and Tony for bringing this to our attention.

Good questions and excellent answers by GA.

GM meddling in politics is very disconcerting.

Tony, I agree with posting in this section as it does bring important issues to the viewers who don't spend much time on this site and are just looking for major news on the Madeleine case.
I've posted at least twice by accident on this section as I didn't check all the other sections but I did get over 500 views which can only be helpful. IMO. Readers can then go to the other threads to read more.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.01.15 11:03

A good interview.

In contrast the McCanns have said nothing. There has been the usual Press reports (to be expected) of 'victory' for them but the McCanns themselves as per usual have said nothing. I suppose at this point there's not much for them to say, just let the UK Press roll out a victory message and let others do their bidding. It's the usual process.

As I understand things there is a 30 day period for the McCanns to submit the WOC info and for both parties to present any points of law - and the latter is where it becomes interesting. If there are any matters of law to be raised that may lead to the prolonging of this trial it will be an indication (imo) of which party is feeling vulnerable and which party wishes to engage in damage limitation (forgive the pun). From the look of GA's robust interview it's probably unlikely to be his side (I'm speculating) offering up too much objection. As usual we will have to wait and see what the McCann legals offer up.

What will also be very interesting is the point at which any objections raised/information required is submitted within the 30 day period. Will it be almost on the last day? The Limited Company accounts are submitted on the last day.

Are any objections/points of law privy to both parties before a verdict can be reached?

I simply can't see an end to this trial at the moment - but who am I?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 24.01.15 11:08

quote''
Gonçalo Amaral – Indeed they do. I will give you one example. We speak about the book and we speak about the documentary. We forget another detail. In 2009, in January of 2009, I lived in the Algarve and was indicated to run for mayor of Olhão on behalf of the Social Democratic Party [PSD]. And that alerted that family, that situation of destabilising me, and Mr Gerald McCann came to Lisbon, there’s news from that time, he met with a top political official from PSD who has a French surname, with Dr Rogério Alves and with Dr Isabel Duarte – this is what is said, it’s what was published – and what happened then was that PSD gave me up as a candidate. This puts rights at stake, the rights of a citizen, the rights of a Portuguese citizen, and someone comes from the outside to do it. It’s the right to be elected. And this is when they start thinking about the lawsuit. It’s not about what is in the book, what is in the documentary, because what the book and the documentary contain is what is in the process. They contain technical opinions. And it’s the fear of that issue – when they come over here and put the right to be elected at stake, with the acquiescence of people inside PSD, that this happened.''

If this is true, it is outrageous. I'm shocked.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 24.01.15 11:08

I would just like to know how they got to be so influential all over the world ! Who gave them that authority ?

If they can control press in their favour and influence other Countries to doing what they demand, then there is no hope folks !!!

Who are the Mcs and what are they protecting and WHO is protecting THEM.
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.01.15 11:13

worriedmum wrote:

If this is true, it is outrageous. I'm not at all surprised !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.01.15 11:47

And that alerted that family, that situation of destabilising me, and Mr Gerald McCann came to Lisbon, there’s news from that time, he met with a top political official from PSD who has a French surname, with Dr Rogério Alves and with Dr Isabel Duarte – this is what is said, it’s what was published – and what happened then was that PSD gave me up as a candidate. 

Good grief, it's more serious than I thought.  This desire of Mccanns to stop Amaral from regaining his foothold in the society is more than just about money. It's patently clear from Amaral relevation of their political manipulation that they wanted to destroy his prospects of regaining power in any other way.

Challenging a mayor would be far more difficult than challenging a jobless person and that's exactly what they are trying to do - destroy him as well as destroy his chances for potential career (job rather). 

The most shocking bit is you got to wonder why their vertically challenged lawyer is in cahoot with them.  What's in it for her or what has she got against Amaral?

I seriously hope Amaral sue all of them, the Mcs, Lusa news agency, ID and all those who meddle or attempt to infringe on his citizen right and human right to free speech etc....and all the newspapers that had been printing lies about him.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.01.15 11:53

worriedmum wrote:quote''
Gonçalo Amaral – Indeed they do. I will give you one example. We speak about the book and we speak about the documentary. We forget another detail. In 2009, in January of 2009, I lived in the Algarve and was indicated to run for mayor of Olhão on behalf of the Social Democratic Party [PSD]. And that alerted that family, that situation of destabilising me, and Mr Gerald McCann came to Lisbon, there’s news from that time, he met with a top political official from PSD who has a French surname, with Dr Rogério Alves and with Dr Isabel Duarte – this is what is said, it’s what was published – and what happened then was that PSD gave me up as a candidate. This puts rights at stake, the rights of a citizen, the rights of a Portuguese citizen, and someone comes from the outside to do it. It’s the right to be elected. And this is when they start thinking about the lawsuit. It’s not about what is in the book, what is in the documentary, because what the book and the documentary contain is what is in the process. They contain technical opinions. And it’s the fear of that issue – when they come over here and put the right to be elected at stake, with the acquiescence of people inside PSD, that this happened.''

It is, and the disgraceful way in which Goncalo Amaral has been treated by the McCann's in their pursuit of their revenge against him is just vile. All this makes me think there is validity to the speculation of G. McC having political connections and is most likely why they have never been charged with anything.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.01.15 12:18

Is GA saying Murat has been made an arguido again in this excerpt from the interview?

Gonçalo Amaral – Because of interferences that took place, without interferences we would have gone further. Have no doubts about that. That is why the process was archived. When the shelving took place, the couple and another person were arguidos. Any one of them could have requested the opening of the instruction and continued the process. None of them did it, the couple because they didn’t want to, they didn’t want to do it, and the other person because he received compensation from the British courts, so he didn’t do it, he was very satisfied, and now it seems that he is an arguido again. This is what happens –
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 24.01.15 12:36

What a pair of low lying bast**** the mccanns are,i just hope Mr Amaral sues the arse off them,but failing that I hope he writes another book with all the things he didn't say in his last book.---------GO GET EM AMARAL------
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.01.15 13:45

Joss wrote:Is GA saying Murat has been made an arguido again in this excerpt from the interview?

RM is NOT an 'arguido'

The only 'arguido's' are DCI Mahog's first 'list' consisting of the 'local', to PDL, FOUR.

"50 (years old?) Druggie/schitzo man,(IDEAL SY/MET/OG 'PATSY' MATERIAL, ala B George) young man (20 years old?) taxi man and SM"

Not even sure IF SM IS still an 'arguido'

Although, once 'named' as an 'arguido' under Portuguese 'law', that's what you are, until the ongoing 'case', in which you've been 'made' arguido is 'archived, solved or dismissed'

RM was 'on' the BIG  'list' (ELEVEN, 11,) named as a 'witness' 'sniffed out' by the super elite, experienced, 37 full time SY/MET/OG 'team',  on, as it turned out, DCI Mahog's 'last' duty free booze 'run' to Portugal. winkwink  

AIMO, obviously!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 24.01.15 14:44

Oh my god , I am gobsmacked ,this case is much more than most of us ever dreamed of ,how to stop this ? Its an absalute disgrace from both british side and the portuguese too ,right from the start.. what is at the bottom of this ?How could this happen ?  no wonder mr amaral looked so ill at one stage .how brave this man must be . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.01.15 15:15

Joss wrote:

It is, and the disgraceful way in which Goncalo Amaral has been treated by the McCann's in their pursuit of their revenge against him is just vile. All this makes me think there is validity to the speculation of G. McC having political connections and is most likely why they have never been charged with anything.
If Rocky can prove that this did happen and he took it to the European Court of Human Rights and won, what damages would he receive from any and all invovled?   Massive IMO.

I wonder if,  as soon as this case is out of the way (and at the mo. it does look favourable for him), then he will start his own court action.   Maybe as someone said before he will be too tired, but I hope that if he win, he does find the strength to take it on.

This should never be allowed to happen again to anyone.   OUTRAGEOUS INDEED.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 24.01.15 15:16

He should come over here and do some interviews because it's important that the public see the truth about the McCanns. If he can't get on main stream media, because of Clarence's interference (hi-btw Clarence,) he should try Russell Brand or somebody similar off mainstream because these people have lots of viewers who subscribe to their Youtube channels etc. It would be good for people to see the injustice he's suffered and see through the lies of the McCanns, who so far has fed the public lots of misinformation.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 24.01.15 16:17

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT B8IEm3AIYAEXPHz

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.01.15 16:23

plebgate wrote:
Joss wrote:

If Rocky can prove that this did happen and he took it to the European Court of Human Rights and won, what damages would he receive from any and all invovled?   Massive IMO.

I wonder if,  as soon as this case is out of the way (and at the mo. it does look favourable for him), then he will start his own court action.   Maybe as someone said before he will be too tired, but I hope that if he win, he does find the strength to take it on.

This should never be allowed to happen again to anyone.   OUTRAGEOUS INDEED.
I hope Goncalo Amaral finds the strength to take the McC's to task over what they have done to him as well. I believe this happened to him because of the people in positions of power that were responsible for engineering  it all for reasons unknown yet. I don't think i have ever heard of another missing child case with this degree of secrecy behind it all with so many strange people involved. What the heck has been going on is anyone's guess. It really is all very convoluted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.01.15 16:27

jeanmonroe wrote:
Joss wrote:Is GA saying Murat has been made an arguido again in this excerpt from the interview?

RM is NOT an 'arguido'

The only 'arguido's' are DCI Mahog's first 'list' consisting of the 'local', to PDL, FOUR.

"50 (years old?) Druggie/schitzo man,(IDEAL SY/MET/OG 'PATSY' MATERIAL, ala B George) young man (20 years old?) taxi man and SM"

Not even sure IF SM IS still an 'arguido'

Although, once 'named' as an 'arguido' under Portuguese 'law', that's what you are, until the ongoing 'case', in which you've been 'made' arguido is 'archived, solved or dismissed'

RM was 'on' the BIG  'list' (ELEVEN, 11,) named as a 'witness' 'sniffed out' by the super elite, experienced, 37 full time SY/MET/OG 'team',  on, as it turned out, DCI Mahog's 'last' duty free booze 'run' to Portugal. winkwink  

AIMO, obviously!
Thanks for clearing that up smilie
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca 24.01.15 19:56

IMO that's exactly what he is saying. Remember the only info we have leaking to us about the case could by McSpin. The Lusa report on Wednesday clearly shows that Team McCann's Portugese Press Agency are earning their retainer.

Interesting here how, while Kate McCann has gone to great lengths in her book and in pre court press articles to claim that she has never met Amaral and how she wondered how it would effect her to meet him in court, that this is apparantly untrue. Amaral states clearly that though he did not question them, he did meet them. Wonder why that meeting had to be totally denied by the Mcs?

Their scuppering of Dr. Amaral's political intentions is pure vindictiveness. That they have gotten away with it is a scandal. Paints their lawyer in a bad light too, doesn't it, by her involvement in such spiteful, underhand dealings. All IMO of course.
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.01.15 20:39

Tony Bennett wrote:Gonçalo Amaral’s interview on Agora Nós, RTP1, 23.01.2015

Anchor – But Gonçalo, they had to defend themselves with the weapons at hand, if they think they are innocent…

Gonçalo Amaral – Indeed they do. I will give you one example. We speak about the book and we speak about the documentary. We forget another detail. In 2009, in January of 2009, I lived in the Algarve and was indicated to run for mayor of Olhão on behalf of the Social Democratic Party [PSD]. And that alerted that family, that situation of destabilising me, and Mr Gerald McCann came to Lisbon, there’s news from that time, he met with a top political official from PSD who has a French surname, with Dr Rogério Alves and with Dr Isabel Duarte – this is what is said, it’s what was published – and what happened then was that PSD gave me up as a candidate.
No-one has yet commented on the big picture here.

The following facts have all been discussed here on CMOMM and elsewhere:

1. Within days of Gordon Brown becoming Prime Minister, SPD/PSD (Socialist) Prime Minister Jose Socrates comes to London and meets Gordon Brown

2. The British government is well aware that Socrates is as corrupt as they come because British banks funded huge bribes to Socrates and another government minister over the permission for a massive Freeport development on the Algarve coast - wholly contrary to E.U. environmental regulations

3. Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann 'phone each other regularly in May 2007

4. Gordon Brown leans on Portuguese government to force PJ to release details of the ridiculous 'Tannerman' sighting

5. Days after the McCanns return to England, Gordon Brown visits Leicestershire Police 

6. Gordon Brown prevails on the Portuguese government to remove Goncalo Amaral from the Madeleine McCann investigation

7. In October Jose Socrates and Gordon Brown meet and discuss Madeleine at the Lisbon E.U. summit

8. Late last year Jose Socrates was humiliatingly bundled into a police van and remanded in custody on serious corruption charges.

So, when Goncalo Amaral says in his interview

"Mr Gerald McCann came to Lisbon, there’s news from that time, he met with a top political official from PSD"

we can be sure that this 'top political official from the PSD (Socialists)' would be a close mate of the corrupt Socrates.

Everything in this case - Goncalo Amaral's removal...Goncalo Amaral prevented from standing for election...maybe also obtaining the conviction of Amaral in 2009...maybe (we shall see) even the 'fixing' of this libel trial...and certainly the setting-up of the Operation Grange charade, all, all, all has been organised and run right from the very top, in both the U.K. and Portugal - right from the flying-out to Portugal on 4 May of dozens of assorted PR men, MI5 and CEOP bods, British police, counsellors and other hangers-on, to the appointment of Blair's top media manipulator Clarence Mitchell on Sunday 6 May to run the PR show.

It is all so pitifully obvious...

...IMO

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 24.01.15 20:47

Whenever I feel shocked by another McCann revelation, and like many others, wonder how the hell they are still not locked up in prison, I remind myself of the fact that they have met and been on first-name terms with the country's last three Prime Ministers. (even having direct mobile phone access!).

If myself and Mrs Gaggzy were in their position (perish the thought) I would be pretty damned confident of batting away all attempts to have me brought to book by the law.

I wonder if they've already 'primed' Milliband in case he wins this year's election?   friends
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.01.15 21:07

Gaggzy wrote:I wonder if they've already 'primed' Miliband in case he wins this year's election?   friends
That's Clarence's job.

He was at ease running Blair's media manipulation unit, he has been at ease running the McCann show, he is at ease with the Murdochs, getting a nice PR number at Freud Communications, he personally arranged the McCanns' visit to the Pope, he was just as comfortable working in David Cameron's media unit with ex-NOTW editor Andy Coulson, he's comfortable as a Conservative candidate in the coming election, he lords it over Britain's media and their editors...he swims at the very top echelon of the establishment... 

...in the unlikely event that the British people vote in Miliband as PM and Ed Balls to ruin our fragile ecomony once again...

...Clarence will tell him what to do

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 24.01.15 21:10

Tony Bennett wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Gonçalo Amaral’s interview on Agora Nós, RTP1, 23.01.2015

Gonçalo Amaral – Indeed they do. I will give you one example. We speak about the book and we speak about the documentary. We forget another detail. In 2009, in January of 2009, I lived in the Algarve and was indicated to run for mayor of Olhão on behalf of the Social Democratic Party [PSD]. And that alerted that family, that situation of destabilising me, and Mr Gerald McCann came to Lisbon, there’s news from that time, he met with a top political official from PSD who has a French surname, with Dr Rogério Alves and with Dr Isabel Duarte – this is what is said, it’s what was published – and what happened then was that PSD gave me up as a candidate.
No-one has yet commented on the big picture here.

The following facts have all been discussed here on CMOMM and elsewhere:

1. Within days of Gordon Brown becoming Prime Minister, SPD/PSD (Socialist) Prime Minister Jose Socrates comes to London and meets Gordon Brown

2. The British government is well aware that Socrates is as corrupt as they come because British banks funded huge bribes to Socrates and another government minister over the permission for a massive Freeport development on the Algarve coast - wholly contrary to E.U. environmental regulations

3. Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann 'phone each other regularly in May 2007

4. Gordon Brown leans on Portuguese government to force PJ to release details of the ridiculous 'Tannerman' sighting

5. Days after the McCanns return to England, Gordon Brown visits Leicestershire Police 

6. Gordon Brown prevails on the Portuguese government to remove Goncalo Amaral from the Madeleine McCann investigation

7. In October Jose Socrates and Gordon Brown meet and discuss Madeleine at the Lisbon E.U. summit

8. Late last year Jose Socrates was humiliatingly bundled into a police van and remanded in custody on serious corruption charges.

So, when Goncalo Amaral says in his interview

"Mr Gerald McCann came to Lisbon, there’s news from that time, he met with a top political official from PSD"

we can be sure that this 'top political official from the PSD (Socialists)' would be a close mate of the corrupt Socrates.

Everything in this case - Goncalo Amaral's removal...Goncalo Amaral prevented from standing for election...maybe also obtaining the conviction of Amaral in 2009...maybe (we shall see) even the 'fixing' of this libel trial...and certainly the setting-up of the Operation Grange charade, all, all, all has been organised and run right from the very top, in both the U.K. and Portugal - right from the flying-out to Portugal on 4 May of dozens of assorted PR men, MI5 and CEOP bods, British police, counsellors and other hangers-on, to the appointment of Blair's top media manipulator Clarence Mitchell on Sunday 6 May to run the PR show.

It is all so pitifully obvious...

...IMO
Yes, Tony it is so pitifully obvious.

BUT, we still don't know what all this is about.

I can only go back to the Gaspar Statements, and Amaral's comment about Payne bathing the kids, and his wife's comment about not allowing a paedophile into theri family,  and the fact that the McCann's concealed Madeleine's body, presumably because they couldn't risk an autopsy.

Sooooooo,.......who was in the Algarve that week that needed government protection?

Surely it must have been someone outside of the Tapas 9?

MP paedo....or a Royal paedo.? Maybe it was Gordon Brown himself? 

IMO

Am I allowed to say all that?

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.01.15 3:23

Is there any truth in what i read elsewhere that G. Brown & G. McC are related? Cousins or something? I can't remember where i read that, and what i purport is only speculation on my part. What is the connection at a political level to the McC's then, and why would the UK & Portugal go to such lengths for them? I don't think Madeleine is the only child to ever have gone missing in another country?, but to my knowledge no other missing child case has had this level of protection of the parents of a missing child.
I think if we knew exactly the answers to why this kind of political involvement in the McC case we would have some of the answers we can only speculate on for the last 7+ years.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top