The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

**TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: **TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13

Post by aiyoyo on 27.08.13 16:31

The newly-appointed Portuguese officers will making inquiries, interview witnesses and arrest suspects for Brit police.

Arrest suspects ? In Portugal ? for Brit Police ???

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13

Post by plebgate on 27.08.13 16:36

Yes thanks for posting that Aiyoyo - very bewildering reporting I think.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.08.13 16:51

@aiyoyo wrote:The newly-appointed Portuguese officers will making inquiries, interview witnesses and arrest suspects for Brit police.    

Arrest suspects ?  In Portugal ? for Brit Police ???
That's normal, British police have no powers of arrest abroad, the police of the relevant country makes the arrests and then usually sends them to the UK or allows them to be questioned or whatever is done under Europol rules.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 27.08.13 17:05

We are slightly going of topic here don't we think .

I have No God BTW [ ever since i could understood logic and reason, i think i was five !!! ]  

My opinion has not changed that the priest hid the body till the heat was off. [ it wasn't a proper church it was a sort of chapel only opened every now and again , hence they had the key's ] and to remind you all once again the McCann's were NOT followed around all the time by the press in PDL .[ the exact opposite in fact ] so there was plenty of opportunity to get rid .

Re the Trial  [Original topic ] do courts like wedding's, post the list of trials  ? if so could somebody in the area pop in and have a look .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat on 27.08.13 17:15

@plebgate wrote:Yes thanks for posting that Aiyoyo - very bewildering reporting I think.
No sessions for September scheduled on the Lisbon Court agenda 

http://www.stj.pt/tabelasessoes

(Please use the translator as this is in Portugese)

deafoldbat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.08.13 18:14

According to a post on the MM site, Jerry Lawton (who wrote the Daily Star article about the court date) will be on the Nancy Grace show tonight to discuss the case. 

A reminder of her recent programme.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7626-transcript-nancy-grace-mysteries-maddie-mccann-aired-16th-august-2013?highlight=nancy

More top-class investigative journalism tonight of course!

Back to top Go down

9th September 2009!

Post by Seek truth on 27.08.13 18:21

I googled goncalo amaral 9 de setembro,

And this came up but it's old, Correio da manha;

Em processo conexo, a 7.ª Vara do Tribunal Cível de Lisboa decidiu, em janeiro de 2010, manter a proibição da comercialização do livro "Maddie - A Verdade da Mentira", de autoria de Gonçalo Amaral, e do vídeo com o mesmo título, baseado num documentário exibido na TVI.
"""" A proibição do livro e do vídeo, que apresenta a tese de Gonçalo Amaral de envolvimento de Kate e Gerry McCann no desaparecimento da filha com a ocultação do cadáver, tinha sido decretada provisoriamente a 09 de setembro de 2009. """""
This is old news then?

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.08.13 18:26

Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that an old story has been regurgitated as a new one.

Let's wait and see what happens on tonight's programme, assuming the report is correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 27.08.13 18:34

@Jassand wrote:Thank you for the welcome.  I have kept up to date with this site since the beginning, but have not contributed before.  I can see how they might have confessed to what they did but I simply cannot see a priest giving them penance or absolving them of their sins, because that would make the priest  as bad as them.  Then again, what do I know, I am not a Catholic.  As a Spiritualist, the sixth principal is (when we depart this life) "Compensation and Retribution for all the Good and Evil deeds done on Earth". This is Karma, the great equaliser,  and there is no escape.  No human being, priest or otherwise is in a position to absolve them of their sins.  If they are guilty of course.

Greetings Jassand -fellow Spiritualist here! I agree wholeheartedly. Also  - our 5th Principle -Personal responsibility? Ho Hum.

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jassand on 27.08.13 19:12

Hi Penfold. Nice to be here. Personal Responsibility. Ho Hum, None in this case I'm afraid.

Jassand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 27.08.13 19:34

@deafoldbat wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Yes thanks for posting that Aiyoyo - very bewildering reporting I think.
No sessions for September scheduled on the Lisbon Court agenda 

http://www.stj.pt/tabelasessoes

(Please use the translator as this is in Portugese)
That's the supreme court. I don't know anything about the Portuguese legal system but wouldn't the case be heard in the same court that it was due to be heard in last time, which is the Civil Court of Lisbon? (source: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id426.html)

I can't find a similar page for the Google translation of civil court of Lisbon; Vara Cível de Lisboa

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat on 27.08.13 22:17

That link came from a Portugese member of a FB group. Google Chrome translated it for me when I opened the page. Sorry I don't know any more than that.

deafoldbat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 28.08.13 0:07

I don't think that anyone, who is payed from the public purse, should be allowed to be a member of a secret society. It does not matter whether they are politician's, part of  the legal profession, police, medical profession or armed forces,  That, obviously, should also, include banks. Particularly so, these days' , after all of their taxpayer funded  bailout's.

There is a clear possibility, of a conflict of self interest there. Member's of a secret society could be collaborating with each other to protect their own, selfish, self interest's, instead of just telling the truth.

Why the need for a secret society in the first place?

What on Earth are these people discussing, that they want to keep it, as a secret?

Yet again, it just does not add up.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 28.08.13 1:13

SY are fully aware of the facts in the case but they are wise enough not to move. GM plc has in the past clearly anticipated the logical path that will lead to the real truth and thrown so many spikes in the road that no core element at least media portrayed will stick. Kate McCann is the weak one in all this, she WILL crack imo, unless rest deleted

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.08.13 5:01

@tigger wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:The newly-appointed Portuguese officers will making inquiries, interview witnesses and arrest suspects for Brit police.    

Arrest suspects ?  In Portugal ? for Brit Police ???
That's normal, British police have no powers of arrest abroad, the police of the relevant country makes the arrests and then usually sends them to the UK or allows them to be questioned or whatever is done under Europol rules.
But ...but...think about it!  How can that be right ?

It is just diabolical journalism.  For one thing, would the Police have given the Papers that sort of info?  Definitely not!  So it's just a load of garbage printed - as usual.

We are not talking about a criminal on the loose on Interpol *wanted* list, whereby if sighted in whatever country then that country's Police can arrest him/her on sight for deportation.

We have been told the 38 POI are of 6 (or how many) countries.  I dont how what that means.
Could be of 6 different nationalities but most of them reside or base in the Portugal anyway apart from a few in the UK and not necessary geographically spread out.  In that case, then if they were of Portugal citizen they will be dealt with under Portuguese Judiciary - no need for "arrest for the Brit Police".

I doubt there would be arrest of UK citizens residing there.
 I should hardly think anyone on the list of 38 is *arrest* criteria or logically why would Yard waste time dilly dally with LOI etc.

If by now, two years on, having narrowed down the leads to 38 the Yard haven't come to a direction they are working on, then there is no hope that they will close the case to fruition.  
I am inclined to think the 38 POI are not material in the big scheme of things.  Likely they on the check list for a purpose but not purpose of arrest.  
  If, big IF there is an abductor on THAT list he would have taken flight by now, since the Yard gave him ample warning and still not taken action.
NO...I dont think the Yard is after arrest of an *abductor*-  not anyone on that list anyway.

Judging by the snail pace they do things it's not rocket science to deduce they are not in a hurry to make an arrest.  Either there isn't going to be an arrest or the perp/s is/are in plain sight with nowhere to run to.

If the usual suspects (you know who) are to be arrested then the whole world will come crashing down on them - no where to hide.
Their arrest will make headlines in Newspapers all over the world and run for a very long time; and every other high profile cases Amanda Knox, Oscar Pistorius, Brooks, Coulson, Celebrity paedophile saga whatever will pale in comparison. It will the news that eclipses all others.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.08.13 5:41

@Woburn_exile wrote:SY are fully aware of the facts in the case but they are wise enough not to move. GM plc has in the past clearly anticipated the logical path that will lead to the real truth and thrown so many spikes in the road that no core element at least media portrayed will stick. Kate McCann is the weak one in all this, she WILL crack unless an unfortunate suicide prevents her from doing so.
You mean....they know doom-day is near for them ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 28.08.13 8:29

I hope they do know that the eye of justice is turned toward them. Although they are such narcissists I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.  It's all gone very quiet though at the moment so there may be something afoot. If they are in it the police will get them. I hope they get that **** Mitchell too. He'll, make a lovely Shirley temple in the nick!

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 28.08.13 8:30

quote aiyoyo :    "  If, big IF there is an abductor on THAT list he would have taken flight by now, since the Yard gave him ample warning and still not taken action.  NO...I dont think the Yard is after arrest of an *abductor*-  not anyone on that list anyway.

SY might be wanting to speak to people who can assist in establishing the "truth" that the couple  barely left the complex that week, everything on site, why take a pushchair etc. Car rental firms will be checked again maybe.

I have always had trouble believing that in a small quiet place like PdL, a family would not take strolls out and about for a feel for the local flavour of the place. Shops, bars, restaurants, and all they did was go to the beach on a rainy day?

If any locals can confirm that yes, they remember the couple with or without the children in a bar/ restaurant on even one occasion, and it is stated or sure by more than one person, then it gives the lie to the claim that apart from supermarket trips they remained virtually OC -bound all week.

One lie about one thing, and EVERYTHING they claim is open to doubt.

eta : if the Met must act in accordance with policy and procedures when an abduction is reported, they will have to come up with a damned good reason for why they did not, if they did not and have worked from a start- point of abduction without question....who in UK makes sure that the police stay within the guidelines? Home Office?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Police to start interviews

Post by Seek truth on 28.08.13 8:37

Could they be preparing to end the case because 7 years is up, next May ?

If a missing person is considered dead after 7 years and without a body an inquest relies mostly on evidence provided by the police, could they be preparing?

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 28.08.13 8:51

You just beat me to that seek truth -I have been reading up on the new Presumption of Death Act, 2013, and wondering the same, as were you.

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.08.13 9:08

@Penfold wrote:You just beat me to that seek truth -I have been reading up on the new Presumption of Death Act, 2013, and wondering the same, as were you.

Madeleine is still ward of court. Justice Hodge iirc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 28.08.13 9:23

parapono wrote:
@Penfold wrote:You just beat me to that seek truth -I have been reading up on the new Presumption of Death Act, 2013, and wondering the same, as were you.

Madeleine is still ward of court. Justice Hodge iirc.
The Presumtion of Death application has to be made by persons 'entitled' to do so -assumption being parents, relatives etc, but now with WOC ruling the Court is now 'entitled?? Interesting, eh?

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.08.13 9:43

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.��?/FONT>
Joseph Goebbels

IMO the above is exactly what has happen from day one with the help of the establisment, past and present more so the past, PR, MSM, and anyone else who have bieleived their pathological lies.   

Snipped from a blog

Once Kate 'discovered' Maddie missing it was approximately 40mins later before the police were called..

During this time and in the following hours there were many calls made to family and friends, and, supposedly to Sky News within the first 10 mins.

It was seemingly IMPERATIVE to implant the 'abduction' theory....Once all the family knew....and once broadcast on Sky News the groundwork was laid.

One thing I have noticed is that many people tend to 'believe' the first thing they are told....all subsequent explanations are questioned.

In this case, the abduction explanation was locked in place so well that even discrepancies in the means of entry and the shutters not being 'jemmied' as Kate had said, tend to be 'ignored'.

Logic flies out the window and once a particular scenario is accepted, people find it difficult to admit their first instincts were possibly wrong and look for anything to justify being correct in their opinions..

The 'abduction' theory, regardless of being almost impossible and with no 'evidence', is still believed by tens of thousands...maybe millions of people! 

I entirely agree with those comments, do you?

Where in any of the recent news articls did it say official source. If there was any real news don't you think Redwood  would make a statement?

Back to top Go down

UPDATE from the so reliable Star !

Post by PeterMac on 28.08.13 10:01

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/334979/Madeleine-McCann-detective-faces-court
By Daily Star Reporter/Published 28th August 2013

Portuguese Goncalo Amaral, 52, is being sued for £1million in libel damages by Kate and Gerry McCann, both 45.

The civil case in Lisbon will be adjourned on September 13 and will then continue on September 19 and 20.

Madeleine vanished just days before her fourth birthday from her family’s holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.
Very detailed about the dates. From where are they gleaning their information ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Presumption of death

Post by Prehensile on 28.08.13 10:08

http://www.mayowynnebaxter.co.uk/blog/presumption-of-death-act-2013/

Interestingly it seems there will be no need to prove to a court that every sighting has been followed up (how convenient).

Missing persons having their tuppence worth also.

eta. I will research this legislation with regards to who proposed it.

Prehensile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum