The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 27 Mm11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 27 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 27 Mm11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 27 Regist10

19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 27 Empty Re: 19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Post by Pershing36 21.05.13 11:52

But would a retiring cop with an excellent reputation want to go out on a high, with a nice send off, big pension and probably consultancy work in a private firm?

Or make a ridiculous statement, to upset his colleagues and make him look a fool to potential future employers?

I wonder if he has thought about a private investigation agency? I wonder what he would specialize in and who his first client could be. lol
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 27 Empty Re: 19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Post by Guest 21.05.13 12:03

He certainly wouldn't be the first to set up a Mickey Mouse company, would he?! I've just been reading about John O'Connor who has made some mind-bogglingly silly statements on the case.

http://www.crimesharetv.com/commander.htm

Back to the couple soothers story, this is - as my son would say - making my brain ooze through my ears.

Absolute tosh, even by the usual McCann standards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.05.13 12:03

If Campbell was peddling the abduction line, maybe the Mccanns might hire him as pte detective provided they still have money in the Pte Ltd Co.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by appleblossom 21.05.13 12:37

Pershing36 wrote:But would a retiring cop with an excellent reputation want to go out on a high, with a nice send off, big pension and probably consultancy work in a private firm?

Or make a ridiculous statement, to upset his colleagues and make him look a fool to potential future employers?

I wonder if he has thought about a private investigation agency? I wonder what he would specialize in and who his first client could be. lol

I have thought, thought more and re-thought all of this and what the agenda could be. Either with SY or HC. In such a high-profile investigation why would SY have HC "leak" info? How would this effect the investigation and it's credibility.
If HC took it upon himself to leak info, to send a warning message to inviduals...Again how would this effect the investigation.

If HC is setting himself up to work for the McCanns...How does this effect the investigation?

I have come to the conclusion that because of the HC interview and "leak" the credibility of the SY investigation is fooked, unless moves are made pretty soon.
appleblossom

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 27 Empty Campbell's new job

Post by Cheshire Cat 21.05.13 12:39

aiyoyo wrote:If Campbell was peddling the abduction line, maybe the Mccanns might hire him as pte detective provided they still have money in the Pte Ltd Co.

"Mr Campbell, 56, recently took temporary charge of Operation Yewtree, the inquiry into claims connected with the Jimmy Savile scandal. Now he is to fill a senior role at the Jamaican Independent Commission of Investigations, which probes fatal shootings by the island’s police force."

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/we-did-all-we-could-to-catch-dando-killer-londons-top-murder-detective-on-his-biggest-cases-8620902.html
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 21.05.13 13:26

If we assume that MM cried every night! then that debunks any drugging of the kids theories!
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by suziuk 21.05.13 13:35

sorry for butting in (long time lurker)

could it not be MM cried every night then that's why maybe they drugged her on the last night ?
suziuk

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 21.05.13 13:59

Lostfridge wrote:If we assume that MM cried every night! then that debunks any drugging of the kids theories!

Its to debunk a lot of the theories

!. Child in apartment.
2. Couple went into apartment and soothed a screaming child....with a cuppa tea (stain on PJs and had drugs in)
3. Couple went next night to abduct sleeping child, the couple already known to child, went willingly ( This is where a childless couple have taken her and being looked after like a princess ).

Oh dear Clarry,how stupid are you,with this fairytale you have dropped them right into the S..T.

All the checking of kids just flew out the window !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.05.13 13:59

suziuk wrote:sorry for butting in (long time lurker)

could it not be MM cried every night then that's why maybe they drugged her on the last night ?

Hi suziuk  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 27 260239

Yes indeed that could be what happened, or they increased an insufficient dosage... following the previous night/s kerfuffle, and then disaster struck!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 21.05.13 14:14

Yes suziuk and Penny Lane that's what I was questioning earlier, that every night Madeleine didn't seem to sleep at all until the Thursday, so what was different?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser 21.05.13 14:19

russiandoll wrote:from Mrs Fenn's statement :

SNIP

When questioned, she said that she did not know the cause of the crying, perhaps a nightmare or another destabilising factor.
As soon as the parents entered the child stopped crying.
That
night she contacted a friend called EDNA GLYN, who also lives in Praia
da Luz, after 23.00, telling her about the situation, who was not
surprised at the childs crying.
She did not have anything to report for the 2nd May, because she was only home at night.

Am I reading this correctly, that Mrs Fenn being home " at night " means she was out for the evening so could not tell police about any crying while McCanns were at dinner, having returned late evening, " night" time ?
As she has been previously describing crying after dark, I find it difficult to interpret this part of her statement as meaning " I can't tell you about the Wednesday because I was out during the day"...[ she had not been focusing her memory on daytime is what I mean]

If she was out for the day returning for the evening, [ tapas mealtime] then she is saying she WAS at home but no crying like evening before.

Ah well, confusion is good!

I think she meant she was out all day and only came home to sleep, so later at night.

I've always thought this was weird too. Mrs Fenn says:
At about 23H45, an hour and fifteen minutes after the crying began, she heard the parents arrive, she did not see them, but she heard the patio doors open, she was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse

Which means she could hear any little thing, any door opening below etc. Then:
When asked, she replied that on 3rd May she did not hear any noise from the McCANN apartment, not even the opening of doors. She also said that before hearing the shouts she was watching television, as she often stays up late.

She didn't hear anything on the night of the 3rd. No-one going in or out, no checks, no people talking. Nada.

Activity : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by suziuk 21.05.13 14:45

Does anyone remember in 2007 on the Mirror forum that there was a 10th tapas , and it was thought to be Clarence Mitchell ?
suziuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 21.05.13 14:50

suziuk wrote:Does anyone remember in 2007 on the Mirror forum that there was a 10th tapas , and it was thought to be Clarence Mitchell ?

If this is true and could be proved. I think it would be the smoking gun to blow their stories to smithereens.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by suziuk 21.05.13 14:53

its still on the Yahoo, from then,,do you want me to copy /paste the link,,
suziuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 21.05.13 14:56

suziuk wrote:its still on the Yahoo, from then,,do you want me to copy /paste the link,,

Yeah it is a new one on me. Be very, very interesting.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by suziuk 21.05.13 15:02

Ok just didn't want to go posting links if they were already known about,,theres also a page with lots of info as to why he was involved with the McCann's

yahoo link

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070930022406AApsJu8

Ill find other one
suziuk

Back to top Go down

Post by suziuk 21.05.13 15:03

Its a bit down the page

http://clarencemitchell.webs.com/
suziuk

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.05.13 15:04

Pershing36 wrote:
suziuk wrote:Does anyone remember in 2007 on the Mirror forum that there was a 10th tapas , and it was thought to be Clarence Mitchell ?

If this is true and could be proved. I think it would be the smoking gun to blow their stories to smithereens.

I don't think so, because the staff, or someone from the vicinity, would have recalled his presence as he became very high profile. Even if pinky had stayed at a nearby villa, I would think he'd have been seen somewhere... like the golf course or at a restaurant?
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.05.13 15:06

"She didn't hear anything on the night of the 3rd. No-one going in or out, no checks, no people talking. Nada." [ Mrs Fenn ]

That I believe. Nothing happened Thursday 3rd May involving that apartment until "kick -off." I believe Maddie had been removed to a temporary location earlier and that JW disturbed Gerry who had to place M quickly in the flowerbed. That is why there was a dog alert there imo.

Well I am going to sound like a prime nutcase now but I will say this anyway, it probably does not signify anything at all, but twice now I have had an image come into my mind for no reason at all it seems [ but there will no doubt be a rational explanation, it had been triggered by something I have read], that Maddie was crying like crazy on one occasion because someone was attending to a head wound, trying to do some kind of stitching.
Anyway, mad as it sounds, that is the image I had and so I am sharing it with you!

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser 21.05.13 15:09

russiandoll wrote:"She didn't hear anything on the night of the 3rd. No-one going in or out, no checks, no people talking. Nada." [ Mrs Fenn ]

That I believe. Nothing happened Thursday 3rd May involving that apartment until "kick -off." I believe Maddie had been removed to a temporary location earlier and that JW disturbed Gerry who had to place M quickly in the flowerbed. That is why there was a dog alert there imo.

SNIP

That makes a lot of sense. I couldn't work out why you would put the damn bag down in the garden but that is a good explanation.

Activity : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 21.05.13 15:11

Surely that writes off any extra members of the the group.

I am thinking that if there were extra people milling around the group it was not in the daytime and involved more in nocturnal activities.

If the night after night crying is true, then they were not leaving the table to check on the children.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.05.13 15:41

Didn't Gerry McCann say around anniversary time, during an interview, that the police would be going public in a couple of weeks ?

And then HC comes out with his statement.
And then there is the story about people in 5a the evening before abduction.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.05.13 16:34

Cheshire Cat wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:If Campbell was peddling the abduction line, maybe the Mccanns might hire him as pte detective provided they still have money in the Pte Ltd Co.

"Mr Campbell, 56, recently took temporary charge of Operation Yewtree, the inquiry into claims connected with the Jimmy Savile scandal. Now he is to fill a senior role at the Jamaican Independent Commission of Investigations, which probes fatal shootings by the island’s police force."

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/we-did-all-we-could-to-catch-dando-killer-londons-top-murder-detective-on-his-biggest-cases-8620902.html

Sounds like the perfect candidate for the PI job then. Easy to come up with a hippy hair swarthy guy .....characteristic of an Mc-abductor.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 21.05.13 18:35

Curioser wrote:
russiandoll wrote:"She didn't hear anything on the night of the 3rd. No-one going in or out, no checks, no people talking. Nada." [ Mrs Fenn ]

SNIP

That makes a lot of sense. I couldn't work out why you would put the damn bag down in the garden but that is a good explanation.

The first thing the made me think the parents were suspicious was reading in the daily mail that jez Wilkins saw Gerry by the shutters of the apartment that night and Gerry came over to talk to him. So that's why l believe the cadaver scent was in the flower bed too.

And afterwards someone forgot or didn't have time to 'jemmy' those shutters.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 21.05.13 19:09

margaret wrote:
Curioser wrote:

SNIP

The first thing the made me think the parents were suspicious was reading in the daily mail that jez Wilkins saw Gerry by the shutters of the apartment that night and Gerry came over to talk to him. So that's why l believe the cadaver scent was in the flower bed too.

And afterwards someone forgot or didn't have time to 'jemmy' those shutters.
Margaret, I remember reading that too, but couldn't remember where and on searching I find its not around any more.
Do you have a copy of the article or can you remember any more details. The fact that Gerry went over to talk to him would place them round the front of the house, by the car park which is where Jez would have started his walk with the child in the buggy around 8 to 8.30, and at some time he saw the lady in the purple dress, looking at 5a whom he later discovered was Jane Tanner.
Your memories here would be good.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top