The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 Mm11

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 Mm11

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 Regist10

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Post by kangdang 13.04.10 22:40

personally i find raccoon's ramblings boring as hell. Seems i am not alone in thinking that either, her readership has dwiddled considerably over the last year.

Additionally, there has been considerable discord between her and a number of high ranking bloggers, shan't mention any names just yet. Lets just say they have her sussed and her card marked!

You mention the 5k. By all accounts that is one of the reasons why raccoon sneaked in and nabbed the anorak database (although i don't believe she acted alone, she writes, she is not a pc wiz). She can deny it all she wants - many know it is what happened, some, i'm led to believe, have hard evidence.

ETA link - scroll down to comments
http://www.boatangdemetriou.com/2009/08/that-top-20-libertarian-blog-result-in.html
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 Empty Re: Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'

Post by kary 13.04.10 23:18

kangdang wrote:

http://www.boatangdemetriou.com/2009/08/that-top-20-libertarian-blog-result-in.html

gosh - it's a bit heated rotfl rotfl
kary

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 14.04.10 0:24

kangdang wrote:personally i find raccoon's ramblings boring as hell. Seems i am not alone in thinking that either, her readership has dwiddled considerably over the last year.

Additionally, there has been considerable discord between her and a number of high ranking bloggers, shan't mention any names just yet. Lets just say they have her sussed and her card marked!

You mention the 5k. By all accounts that is one of the reasons why raccoon sneaked in and nabbed the anorak database (although i don't believe she acted alone, she writes, she is not a pc wiz). She can deny it all she wants - many know it is what happened, some, i'm led to believe, have hard evidence.

I believe , I'm in possetion of an email mentioning the "grand 5000".
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 14.04.10 0:28

Anyway, where's MIKE, has he left us ?

Is he looking for Madeleine in Scunthorpe or Morroco ?

I seriously doubt he'll find her in any of the aforesaid places, but if he's an honest "erm" "jo" he can enlighten us all , cest la vie.
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 14.04.10 9:17

According to erm...Jo's profile he's now interested in Scunthorpe sunsets, having moved on from 'Bradford'.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 15.04.10 13:59

ufercoffy wrote:According to erm...Jo's profile he's now interested in Scunthorpe sunsets, having moved on from 'Bradford'.

If the Cloud clears he may get some stunning shot's of "sunsets" this evening, what with all that volcanic ash in the atmosphere, reflecting and refracting the light from the sinking sun.

There should be all the colours of the visible spectrum available, providing the moisture clouds clear.

Red sky at night, and all that !!
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 15.04.10 16:02

Ash in the sky at Leeds http://twitpic.com/1fqvkc
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 15.04.10 17:23

lol!
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 15.04.10 17:26

laugh
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 16.04.10 0:14

Is she vacuuming up all the volcanic dust with those lips of hers?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 19.04.10 19:32

[quote="ufercoffy"]According to erm...Jo's profile he's now interested in Scunthorpe sunsets, having moved on from 'Bradford'.[quote]

erm Iffy, I haven't moved on from Bradford. What would make you think that?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 20.04.10 2:21

Hi Mikey baby !

Have you found the "Killers" yet ?

Or just a clue as to who "assisted" them would be fine !

If you want to keep it "top secret" that's OK with me, for the time being, but the "real cops" might frown upon it, if you hiding information about "an aduction or killing of a child " just my opinion on that subject.

Mind you, if you were wrining a "book" in conjunction with others, you'd be well advissed to publisice it ahead of publication, I think.

I might be wrong, I some times am, but I've almost always called the "McCann sham" correctley.

I'm not even a journo, either !
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 20.04.10 2:23

PS, where's Lori Campbell plying her lies nowadays ?

I don't suppose she's related to Allister, but she has a lot in common with him. Would you agree ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 20.04.10 9:12

[quote="Mgunnill"][quote="ufercoffy"]According to erm...Jo's profile he's now interested in Scunthorpe sunsets, having moved on from 'Bradford'.[quote]

erm Iffy, I haven't moved on from Bradford. What would make you think that?[quote]

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 977352 ...erm, Jo, how ya doin?

Not seen you around for a while...not since the Sun got that 'scoop' on Helene anyway...hope you weren't stuck in that volcano with all that other hot air and molten larvae that was causing Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 867230 chaos.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 21.04.10 0:15

Dear Ms Gunnill,

Can Mikey come out to play today ?

I know he's a "special child", but it would help his social development and re-interaction into "polite society" if he "re-intergrates " at the first oppertunity offered to him.

Signed

Hugie Green aka Simon Cowall.

All meant in the "best possible taste......."

Kenny Everett aka Cupid Stunt.

If all else fails, can I play with Gizzard Puke, now that Malcolm McClaren has climbed the wooden steps to "eteranal bedfordshire"

All wrote in a "cynical desire" to expose the copious doses of "bovine excrement fed to us via PR media angel of Death, Clarence Mitchell"

How are the "Sunsets coming on " Mikey baby ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 21.04.10 1:59

Mikey cannot come out and play today or for the rest of the week. I have a friend coming round to give him a bath in a while.

Then he is going to be tucked up in his bed. He has got a lot of statements to read for his homework and then lots of telephone and creche records to go through. He is not even nearly up to speed on the case yet, but he finds plenty of time to be very self-indulgent and self-promotional. One of the conditions of him being able to hang around here is that he helps not hinders.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 21.04.10 6:52

I haven't a clue what this Gunnill stuff is all about, but wanted to say I find it more humorous than chaosraptors attempt at comedy. laugh
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.04.10 16:19

The last few comments on this thread have been deleted following a complaint.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41632

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 30.04.10 16:50

[quote="jkh"]The last few comments on this thread have been deleted following a complaint.[quote]

Damn! big grin It looks like I have missed them. I gather they must have been too supportive of mgunnill big grin
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 06.05.10 14:16

[quote="jkh"]The last few comments on this thread have been deleted following a complaint.[quote]

[quote="Judge Mental"]Damn! big grin It looks like I have missed them. I gather they must have been too supportive of mgunnill big grin[quote]

I complained because I found them abusive, a new all time low for some members posting here. I would thought you knew that, as I thought you were a "mod" or was it just a cheap remark?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 06.05.10 15:52

Damn those pesky McCanns have been turning over stones again...look what has just crawled out!!
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 06.05.10 15:54

according to his profile he reckons freedom of information has worked Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 816671
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 06.05.10 18:59

Good to see you back mgunnill Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 609562 I have missed you. I apologise for my posts on this thread about you. They seem rather puerile with hindsight and I apologise. You are the third person I have managed to annoy this past couple of days, so please don't think that you are on your own.

I do not know what comes over me when discussing Madeleine's case and some of the posters comments. It is as if I am blind to any alternative point of view. I have consistently stuck with the initial thoughts and findings of the British Embassy and the British and Portuguese police, and to date have not seen any substantial evidence or opinions to make me change my mind. I enjoy reading alternative points of view of course, because I find them amusing and thought-provoking.

It would be most interesting to know your thoughts on the Gaspars statements. I am sure you must agree that is shocking how Leicester police chose to withhold them from the PJ for five months. And then there is the strange business of the McCanns not only deliberately refusing to acknowledge the cadaver dogs evidence in Madeleine's case, but going so far as to denigrate their previous findings at Haut de la Garenne. I do hope you have managed to read some of the Tapas 9 statements by now, so that you can understand why the police and the internet community cannot establish a satisfactory timeline
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 Empty Give Eddie a biscuit, someone

Post by Tony Bennett 06.05.10 19:53

Judge Mental,

You mentioned Haut la Garenne just now.

It's a subject Mike Gunnill takes a keen interest in, see several images here:

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Images.html

Plus a few page 3 'Sun' lovelies as well, also here:

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Images.html

Quite why Mike Gunnill is so keen to pretend to be Michael Sangerte of Berkshire, so that he can buy a forbidden book about Madeleine McCann, and then go on to take lots of pictures of Haut la Garenne, is a bit of a mystery.

What is the connection?

...lightbulb moment!

Why, Eddie! And of course - Berkshire.

He is obviously obsessively following the trail of those cadaver dogs, you know, the ones that Dr Gerald McCann said (and I quote) were 'incredibly unreliable' - and, after all, doesn't Eddie confusing a coconut for a corpse really take the biscuit?

Which is probably more than can be said for poor old Eddie.

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 Haut2010
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 06.05.10 21:00

Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 110921 You are a frighteningly bright and shrewd young man, Tony Bennett. You will go far. I can see why the Madeleine Foundation causes such consternation.

I will not be asking you to approach the bench just for the moment, but there are some elements around mgunnill that I wish to discuss privately. Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign' - Page 3 110921
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top