The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 Regist10

Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor

Post by ShuBob 18.04.13 14:32

margaret wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Three things occur to me on this subject:

1 What is Kate forgiving, exactly?

2 Is Gerry forgiving too?

3 Is Kate likely to forgive Goncalo Amaral as well-before any court cases?

IMO we're being set up here.

They are going to pull out of the libel trial against Amaral and when it hits the papers they are going to say that if they can forgive the abductor they must forgive Amaral too and move forward.

If they then get charged with vexatious litigation they will be perfectly placed to become 'victims' of the Portuguese once more.

You may be on to something there, Margaret Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 234726
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 Empty NOTES FROM A POTTING SHEDDER. 18.4.2013

Post by russiandoll 18.04.13 15:33

Kate McCann... Forgive and Forget?...

I just don't understand Kate McCann.

In her latest quest for
martyrdom, she has well and truly put her foot in it. Instead of vowing
passionately to never, ever rest. To hunt this monster down until her
dying day and make him or her suffer, she simply forgives. Huh?!...

Strip away all the Christian and counselling 'forgiveness and move on' rubbish - you are first and foremost a mother and this is her daughter.
Her precious first born. Who, in her own words, may have been taken by
a paedophile. I won't repeat page 129, but how on earth could anyone
forgive that?

Mrs McCann claims to
have no idea where Madeleine is, what she is going through right now or
even if she is still alive. Yet she can forgive?

Never mind the
Portuguese police, Scotland Yard and normal members of the public who
are all looking for her daughter. Never mind the donations, reward
money and aid they've received. Never mind the endless pot of money
that's been thrown into the search and investigation. Never mind the
fact that many people have followed this case for 6 long years (
or however many years!!!), hoping for nothing but justice for Madeleine and for her to be found.

We're not all internet
nutters, sitting behind a computer screen, typing abuse. Some of us are
parents and simply feel that the victim in this case is not Mr or Mrs
McCann, but little Madeleine herself. It's not up to Kate McCann to
forgive anyone, it's Madeleine who should be forgiving.

Right enough, it all
becomes irrelevant when you learn about Eddie, the cadaver dog and the
many places where he sniffed out the scent of death.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor

Post by aiyoyo 18.04.13 16:25

The question they should be asking themselves is: will Madeleine forgive them?

“Living in limbo with this void and uncertainty is truly dreadful. It’s hard to rest, to find peace. It’s unsettling and uncomfortable all the time. Even on a 'good’ day, that feeling is lurking. And of course you can never stop until you know; you’re on a treadmill you can’t get off. It’s draining. Until you know, there is no true peace. We need to know for us and we need to know for Sean and Amelie so that, God forbid, in another 10 years or so they don’t have to cope with this distressing limbo, too.”

It appears she is saying she is living in hell, not knowing, a hugh void in her life, and until she knows there is no peace, yet at the same time she's saying she forgives Maddie's snatcher. It does not make sense at all what she said.
Seriously this woman needs to be institutionalised.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 18.04.13 17:13

I've said it before and I'll say it again, IMO Kate is not a well woman. I also believe she wasn't well prior to Maddie's disappearance.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.04.13 7:15

What would be interesting to know is who was behind air time for her - was it kate's or tv station's idea?

It seems a controlled interview where interviewers were cautioned in advance about the types of questions they can ask - ie can only ask about the marathon, not about Maddie or the Review. Neither side has any personal message to Madeleine...zilch, zero, nothing......It's as if kate is running for a phantom child.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 19.04.13 8:25

I agree aiyoyo, the interview was based around the charity that she is running for. Even KM said herself that, although she always thought of Madeleine, she was running the marathon for all missing persons. Sickening comment! If I was running a marathon for missing persons, and I had a missing family member or friend, I would be promoting that missing person first and foremost. Also and I can't remember the exact question now but she was being asked about the safety of Sean and Amelie and she said something, quite flippantly, like "... however many year's it has been" ( since the disappearance of Madeleine) well I was disgusted at that - if my child had been abducted, or even missing of their own accord, I would be able to say instantly, how many years, weeks, days and minutes they had been missing out of my life! I wouldn't come out with the comment " however many years" !!

I always said that I didn't hate the McCanns as I didn't know them but my goodness I hate listening to what spews out of their mouths!
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 19.04.13 13:22

I was unaware Kate was due on tv, saw it by accident. For a few reasons this particular one provoked a visceral response of what I can only call disgust. There was a preface to this on Tuesday morning, when ITV was on in the background while I was busy. I heard a lengthy report on the Boston bombings, followed by what I think in the trade is called a segue, into the next item. I was appalled that in the light of the previous night's events, when the programme's producer/s had plenty of time to re-jig the running order of the show.... there was a bright and breezy announcement, full of smiles, by the presenter [ who might well have been LK] that the entertainment presenter would be bringing us the latest on the alleged split between Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, then he would be telling us about a new naked dance craze which could overtake gangnam stle in the youtube charts !

Back to the K/LK interview and my disgust. Mentioning Boston in conjunction with the London event seemed natural, but whether it was LK or K who decided it was an idea to link London to Boston [ and whoever decided it, it must have been discussed prior to going ahead], what LK should not have done is mention the McCann children being at the finishing line. Given that a child died as his father finished the Boston race, that his sister lost a leg and his mother sustained a brain injury, I found it crass, insensitive and the cheapest of cheap shots to use this incident to promote Kate McCann's courage. There was enough of that with the mention of her achilles problem and her maybe having to crawl to the finish line according to Lorraine. Plus the fact that she was not pulling out due to Boston events.
LK is an appalling interviewer, and Kate would be well advised to give a wide berth to a programme which is the equivalent of trash magazines like " take a break "and "chat "

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.04.13 13:39

russiandoll wrote:I was unaware Kate was due on tv, saw it by accident. For a few reasons this particular one provoked a visceral response of what I can only call disgust. There was a preface to this on Tuesday morning, when ITV was on in the background while I was busy. I heard a lengthy report on the Boston bombings, followed by what I think in the trade is called a segue, into the next item. I was appalled that in the light of the previous night's events, when the programme's producer/s had plenty of time to re-jig the running order of the show.... there was a bright and breezy announcement, full of smiles, by the presenter [ who might well have been LK] that the entertainment presenter would be bringing us the latest on the alleged split between Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, then he would be telling us about a new naked dance craze which could overtake gangnam stle in the youtube charts !

Back to the K/LK interview and my disgust. Mentioning Boston in conjunction with the London event seemed natural, but whether it was LK or K who decided it was an idea to link London to Boston [ and whoever decided it, it must have been discussed prior to going ahead], what LK should not have done is mention the McCann children being at the finishing line. Given that a child died as his father finished the Boston race, that his sister lost a leg and his mother sustained a brain injury, I found it crass, insensitive and the cheapest of cheap shots to use this incident to promote Kate McCann's courage. There was enough of that with the mention of her achilles problem and her maybe having to crawl to the finish line according to Lorraine. Plus the fact that she was not pulling out due to Boston events.
LK is an appalling interviewer, and Kate would be well advised to give a wide berth to a programme which is the equivalent of trash magazines like " take a break "and "chat "

Celebrities generally don't cart their children around at large public events. Kate Blanchet, Hugh Grant etc. leave their children safely at home because there will always be one idiot in the crowd.
Not only that, all and sundry will be able to take photographs of the twins! That is serious - don't the McCanns have a duty to keep their children safe?

They've learned nothing - the mods here are more vigilant and careful not to expose the twins to publicity than their parents.
Imo that is using your children in order to increase your popularity - never been able to let go of that celebrity status, have you Kate?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 19.04.13 13:57

Given that the Star said front page today Kate fears for twins after she got a death threat I am surprised they will be there. This was not an issue discussed with LK. It is the linking of the McCanns and danger due to Boston that made me feel disgusted. LK or the show's producers as soon as this link was discussed, should have said that was a step too far, the children at the finishing line question , given the Boston tragedy .

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 20.04.13 12:48

russiandoll wrote:I was unaware Kate was due on tv, saw it by accident. For a few reasons this particular one provoked a visceral response of what I can only call disgust. There was a preface to this on Tuesday morning, when ITV was on in the background while I was busy. I heard a lengthy report on the Boston bombings, followed by what I think in the trade is called a segue, into the next item. I was appalled that in the light of the previous night's events, when the programme's producer/s had plenty of time to re-jig the running order of the show.... there was a bright and breezy announcement, full of smiles, by the presenter [ who might well have been LK] that the entertainment presenter would be bringing us the latest on the alleged split between Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, then he would be telling us about a new naked dance craze which could overtake gangnam stle in the youtube charts !

Well, it just shows that the McCanns have stooped to an all-time low in their never ending craving for publicity and money, aided and abetted by K's forever "bestest" friend LK, who hasn't got a single brain cell between her ears.

For KM to whine about the safety of the twins and then to tell the whole nation that they will be at the finishing line beggers belief, she can't have it both ways although she thinks she can as she is never questioned about her stupid statements by her sycophantic interviewers. She truly is a sandwich short of a picnic. I think someone should have a quiet word in her ear before she's carted off by men in white coats.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.04.13 13:58

I wonder if she will finnish the run, could blame her stated problem, or now here's a thought, she could say she was frightened by the death threat, now that would attract a great deal of publicity which she craves. Shame on the woman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 05.05.13 20:23

From Kate's diary:
"THURSDAY, JULY 12:
I hate the person who took my Madeleine—the same one who has caused all
this trouble,
who made us feel
worthless and mistrustful and mainly who has frightened my beautiful
Madeleine. I will never forgive that
person/those people for
this. Never
"
Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 769364436

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.13 21:20

Just one of the many examples how people can change their minds ... with age, experience, knowledge ... feeling confident / insecure ... winning / losing ... some / all ... Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 1135810427
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.05.13 22:44

Ayniia wrote:From Kate's diary:
"THURSDAY, JULY 12:
I hate the person who took my Madeleine—the same one who has caused all this trouble
who made us feel worthless and mistrustful and mainly who has frightened my beautiful
Madeleine. I will never forgive that person/those people for this.
Never
This has a strange "Apostles creed" feel to it
I believe in the Abductor
The abductor of our daughter
Who entered the apartment though an open window
Who took out precious daughter who was not dead and buried . . .
I believ in the forgiveness of sins (unless it is the man who tried to help, or TB, obviously ! Come on God, be serious !)
I believe in lots of stupid things,
but too many for tonight.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.05.13 23:00

"THURSDAY, JULY 12:
this trouble,
who made us feel
worthless and mistrustful and mainly who has frightened my beautiful
person/those people for
this. Never
"
Madeleine McCann missing: Kate McCann says she could forgive daughter's abductor - Page 3 769364436

A psychologist would call this `transference`.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.05.13 6:03

Woofer wrote:
"THURSDAY, JULY 12:
this trouble,
who made us feel
worthless
and mistrustful and mainly who has frightened my beautiful
person/those people for
this. Never
"

A psychologist would call this `transference`.

Who's the US? Kate and Gerry? or including their hol. friends?
You have to wonder why kate questions her self worth on the back a stranger (abductor) action.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top