The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine Mm11

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine Mm11

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine Regist10

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine Empty Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine

Post by sharonl 22.12.12 11:20

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-writes-1501508

She told how she and husband Gerry were doing their best to create "as special a Christmas as possible" for their seven-year-old twins

Kate McCann holds hope the Portuguese probe into Madeleine’s disappearance will be reopened and her daughter will be found, she said yesterday.

The mum, her husband Gerry, both 44, and twins Sean and Amelie, seven, are facing their sixth Christmas since Madeleine vanished in Praia da Luz in 2007, aged nearly four.

On the Find Madeleine website, Kate, of Rothley, Leics, said: “We ­desperately hope the official investigation will be reopened.

“We believe this is our best chance of finding our little girl. This time of year will never be as it should without Madeleine.”

She also told how she and Gerry were doing their best to create "as special a Christmas as possible" for their seven-year-old twins.

Kate said: "This time of year will never be as it should without Madeleine.

"Whilst Gerry and I think it constantly, Sean and Amelie now vocalise it, especially when doing something really nice like putting up the decorations - 'If only Madeleine was here too!'"

The anguished mum spoke of her mixed emotions in a Christmas message thanking wellwishers for their "amazing support."

In the update yesterday, Kate wrote: "We are deeply touched by the thoughtfulness and compassion which we continue to experience and for the love and hope which shine through for Madeleine.

"We are very aware that without public help it will be virtually impossible to find Madeleine.

"Thank you so much. It means such a lot and helps us immensely.

"It is both heart-warming and reassuring to know that after all this time Madeleine still remains in so many people's hearts and minds.

"This solidarity and commitment gives us great hope."

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished on a family holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.

Kate and Gerry, both 44, of Rothley, Leics, believe she is still alive.

The couple have vowed to "continue to do all that we can to aid the search for our daughter".

They are hoping that Scotland Yard inquiry ordered by Prime Minister David Cameron 19 months ago will continue next year.

In her new message Kate wrote: "We have been really impressed and greatly encouraged by the work which has been done and its findings to date which are revealing there are definitely many stones yet to turn.

"We continue to wait and hope that the Portuguese authorities will agree to reopen the case so that the many lines of enquiry can be investigated.

"As Madeleine's parents, we won't be able to rest until we know that all that can be feasibly done to find her, and the person who took her, has been done.

"We desperately hope that the official investigation to find Madeleine will be reopened - and soon - as we still believe this is probably our best chance of finding our little girl.

"If you know what has happened to Madeleine, or where she might be now, please,please do the right thing: Find the compassion and courage and let us know."
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine Empty Re: Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine

Post by Observer 22.12.12 11:34

"We are very aware that without public help it will be virtually impossible to find Madeleine.
So the Met's review IS a waste of time.
Observer

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine Empty Re: Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine

Post by ShuBob 22.12.12 13:45

What will Christmas be without one of Kate's messages?

They put Sean and Amelie's names out there for no valid reason I can think of and then complain about their privacy being invaded .
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.12.12 15:23

Sean and Amelie were two years and three months old in May 2007.
How many memories do you have of things that happened before you were three ?
The only things they will know about Madeleine are what they have been told.
And one day, what they will read ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.12.12 15:34

Observer wrote:"We are very aware that without public help it will be virtually impossible to find Madeleine.

Very observant of you Observer !
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.12 16:04

PeterMac wrote:Sean and Amelie were two years and three months old in May 2007.
How many memories do you have of things that happened before you were three ?
The only things they will know about Madeleine are what they have been told.
And one day, what they will read ! !
I do remember some things from that time, but none in relation to my siblings.
One of them is one of those B/W photographs, made by a professional in his studio. My brother is a couple of months on that one, so I must have been 2 years and a couple of months. And I distinctly remember a kind of festive and exciting atmosphere at home, the grooming, curly pins in my hair, black lackered Sunday shoes et al, then the walk to the studio [it doesn't exist anymore, but I could precisely point out where it was when we went] and I can still remember thinking "Don't be stupid" when the photographer under the black cloth behind his big camera kept saying "Look at the birdie", "Smile at the birdie" and there was NO birdie ...! But, my brother? Without the photographic evidence I could have been there alone with my mother.

ETA my total disbelieve of the "stupid" photographer is very precisely documented with my facial expression ;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 22.12.12 16:36

Precisely, why then did Kate and the twins tweak the new age progression photo of Maddie ? What would they have remembered about Maddies features ???
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 22.12.12 16:48

Woofer wrote:
Observer wrote:"We are very aware that without public help it will be virtually impossible to find Madeleine.

Very observant of you Observer !
It may well have been observant Woofer, but it's not like the met are about to hand over any of the £3.5m to help fill the coffers, so better to keep in with Joe public.
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.12.12 17:20

Or perhaps the sentence started out as . .
"We are . . . aware that . . . it will be . . . impossible to find Madeleine."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 22.12.12 17:31

PeterMac wrote:
Or perhaps the sentence started out as . .
"We are . . . aware that . . . it will be . . . impossible to find Madeleine."
Just fill in the blanks with "errrrm" Kate McCann's fresh hope that Portuguese police will reopen case into missing Madeleine 181154
Observer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum