The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 30 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 30 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 30 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Liz Eagles 01.09.14 15:27

sar wrote:
aquila wrote:Putting to one side the Twitter gossip of perhaps McCanns going to live in France, I've always found it very puzzling that the campaign to find Madeleine seems to have completely by-passed France - why even the official website findmadeleine.com has no French page. You can have Spanish, Portuguese, German and of course English.

I've commented on this quite a few times. Why no campaign in France? Why no French page? It's a large country with a handy schengen gateway to the rest of Europe. The French language is spoken throughout the world. The French in their own country aren't noted for speaking English. No page in French? No concerted effort to campaign in France.
could privacy laws have anything to do with it?  All my own opinion, not a statement of fact.
Privacy laws about what?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.09.14 16:01

Why don't they move to, and live in,.....drumroll...................Praia da Luz, Portugal!

The place KM 'feels' closest to her 'missing' daughter Madeleine.

(The holiday village that KM 'VOWED' to never, ever, 'leave', WITHOUT her daughter Madeleine)

BUT PROMPTLY AND RAPIDLY DID! (just a few short hours after her being named arguida)

They could spend their 'free' time, ACTUALLY searching for Madeleine, hidden in her hellish lair, in one of the lawless villages, within a 10km radius of PDL.......couldn't they?

You never know, they might find some of the other 250,000 'missing' people from the UK, that the charidy, K McCanns's an 'ambassador' of, Missing People, tells us who go 'missing' EVERY single year.

They might even find the 19 year old, Missing People have on their website, whose 'photo' more resembles a glasses wearing  FIFTY/SIXTY year old!

http://missingkids.co.uk/12-000445

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 30 Nanche10

19.............................19!

Geeeeez.

Missing People 'charidy' should spend a few 'donations'......................... on pairs of GLASSES!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.09.14 16:36

worriedmum wrote:Did they ever go to France on one of their 'searching' trips?

Did they, or ANY of their ENTIRE combined family 'members' (McCanns or Healys) their 'bestest' friends, the T7, ever go on ANY 'searching' trips?

They 'wanted to' and said they 'would, do ANYTHING to get Madeleine 'back' for their buddies, the McCanns.

That would be ANYTHING as long as it didn't involve going back to Portugal for re-questioning, or taking part in a reconstruction, in Portugal.

You know, they'd ALL do 'ANYTHING' within their power to help their mate's get Madeleine back, as long as it didn't 'involve' them, in ANY way!

(I WOULDN'T BE 'SEARCHING' too 'IF' i KNEW EXCATLY WHERE MADELEINE 'IS' er, 'WAS')

Anyway,

Answer on the back of a postage stamp, plz.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 01.09.14 17:01

jeanmonroe wrote:Why don't they move to, and live in,.....drumroll...................Praia da Luz, Portugal!

(The holiday village that KM 'VOWED' to never, ever, 'leave', WITHOUT her daughter Madeleine)

BUT PROMPTLY AND RAPIDLY DID! (just a few short hours after her being named arguida)

They could spend their 'free' time, ACTUALLY searching for Madeleine, hidden in her hellish lair, in one of the lawless villages, within a 10km radius of PDL.......couldn't they?

You never know, they might find some of the other 250,000 'missing' people from the UK, that the charidy, K McCanns's an 'ambassador' of, Missing People, tells us who go 'missing' EVERY single year.

They might even find the 19 year old, Missing People have on their website, whose 'photo' more resembles a glasses wearing  FIFTY/SIXTY year old!

Geeeeez.

Missing People 'charidy' should spend a few 'donations'......................... on pairs of GLASSES!
I did look closely Jean because I am not a very observant person and I have to admit that I did notice a slight discrepancy. big grin
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.09.14 17:11

cloak'ndagger wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Why don't they move to, and live in,.....drumroll...................Praia da Luz, Portugal!

Geeeeez.

I did look closely Jean because I am not a very observant person and I have to admit that I did notice a slight discrepancy. big grin
If you look at the Missing Kids website you'll find that there aren't any recent blue eyed blonde British girls gone missing from home. What you'll find is mostly Eastern Asians and Africans missing from London.

Ssssh don't mention it though otherwise you'll be called a racist.

If you take a look at the homepage of Missing People you'll find lovely images of white people. Here's an example

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 30 116-000-banner-ICAP
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.09.14 17:32

aquila wrote:
If you look at the Missing Kids website you'll find that there aren't any recent blue eyed blonde British girls gone missing from home. What you'll find is mostly Eastern Asians and Africans missing from London.
What you also note is that the first page, of young children, are CLEARLY in the hands of the other parent.
This is a branch of Public International law - nothing to do with "Missing children".

Duff statistics, and overall tending towards Fraud.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.09.14 17:38

PeterMac wrote:
aquila wrote:
What you also note is that the first page, of young children, are CLEARLY in the hands of the other parent.
This is a branch of Public International law - nothing to do with "Missing children".

I'm still waiting for Missing People to publish their 'development board' it seems to have gone missing. Their patron Cliff Richard went missing a couple of weeks ago but thankfully he was lost and now is found.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.09.14 19:43

aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
aquila wrote:

I'm still waiting for Missing People to publish their 'development board' it seems to have gone missing. Their patron Cliff Richard went missing a couple of weeks ago but thankfully he was lost and now is found.

You'd expect Kate the ambassador to see to it that Madeleine is listed, but no, that's not the case.
You got to wonder why.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

solved Couple of nice ones.

Post by PeterMac 05.09.14 18:08

Couple of interesting points on twitter at the moment.

When was the last time Grange - or indeed anybody - used the Age-progressed photo ? They didn't have it on display whilst they were digging up PdL with the dogs, for example !

And then the lively "If the shills are 100% convinced of the McCanns' innocence, why do they continue bother to "shill" ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

solved Brlliant. Hope it is true.

Post by PeterMac 12.09.14 14:36

sweepyface ‏@sweepyface Sep 9
heard of guy who was treated by #mccann at Glenfield, asked to swap Docs said " I don't want to disappear overnight" G not amused.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by fred c dobbs 12.09.14 14:39

PeterMac wrote:sweepyface ‏@sweepyface  Sep 9
heard of guy who was treated by #mccann  at Glenfield, asked to swap Docs said " I don't want to disappear overnight" G not amused.
big grin big grin big grin
fred c dobbs
fred c dobbs

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 12.09.14 14:41

fred c dobbs wrote:
heard of guy who was treated by #mccann  at Glenfield, asked to swap Docs said " I don't want to disappear overnight" G not amused.

Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 12.09.14 15:25

Praiaaa wrote:
fred c dobbs wrote:

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 12.09.14 15:29

Snifferdog wrote:
Praiaaa wrote:
fred c dobbs wrote:

Mrs
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.14 16:14

Frankly I'd be surprised if this doesn't happen quite frequently. The guy's a living bogeyman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 12.09.14 16:34

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Frankly I'd be surprised if this doesn't happen quite frequently. The guy's a living bogeyman.

A nurse who worked there but didn't want to be named said it does happen regularly and that everybody hates Gerry and that nobody thought he was innocent. [I can't remember where I red it but am sure other  members must have seen it too. ]
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.09.14 15:09

Yikes! #McCann fanatic #Pamela ScumCopJudy running amok on @summerandswan's Facebook page. pic.twitter.com/FGPruzWUQ2

How very sad !
Karma ?
With supporters like her why need S&S or the McCanns fear anyone.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 20.09.14 16:36

PeterMac wrote:Yikes! #McCann fanatic #Pamela ScumCopJudy running amok on @summerandswan's Facebook page. pic.twitter.com/FGPruzWUQ2

How very sad !
Karma ?

And don't forget BasilandManuel. Earlier in the week, Pamela Gurney wrote a review on S&S's book, on Amazon. Yesterday, however, BasilandManuel was saying that she'd received S&S's book, and couldn't wait to read it. Confused?? You bet!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 21.09.14 20:45

IsabelleMcFadden ‏

[ltr]@PORTUGALONLINE[/ltr]

1 hr
Just got off phone w/ Faro PJ. My Q.: Do you denounce these attacks A: IT IS NOT PJ PRACTICE to denounce CRIMES that do NOT EXIST #mccann

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.09.14 20:49

ambiguous answer to an ambiguous question.

What attacks?  What crimes?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.14 20:51

PeterMac wrote:Yikes! #McCann fanatic #Pamela ScumCopJudy running amok on @summerandswan's Facebook page. pic.twitter.com/FGPruzWUQ2

How very sad !
Karma ?

She said people change their statements all the time, so what?

Well... it's kind of a flag to investigators.... that's what.

All she has is insults beyond that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 21.09.14 21:04

aiyoyo wrote:ambiguous answer to an ambiguous question.

What attacks?  What crimes?
I assume she means this;

"Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are probing a sex attack on a 10-year-old girl in the town where she vanished.
The British youngster was assaulted in the heart of Praia da Luz in 2005 but the incident has only come to light in the last few weeks.
The attack is one of five further sex attacks reported to detectives following a Scotland Yard appeal last month.
Shockingly, four of the incidents were reported to Portuguese police at the time but the details were not passed on to the current UK investigation.
It brings the total number of assaults on the Algarve potentially being linked to Madeleine's disappearance to nine. Police are also examining three "near misses".
All the sex attacks involved British girls aged between six and 12 and occurred between 2004 and 2006. Madeleine disappeared from her family's Praia da Luz holiday apartment in May 2007.................................
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-probe-intruders-3445634

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.09.14 21:11

BlueBag wrote:

How very sad !
Karma ?

She said people change their statements all the time, so what?

Well... it's kind of a flag to investigators.... that's what.

All she has is insults beyond that.

"People change their statements all the time"

Here we go again, another element of truth used in a desperate attempt to hide the actual truth.

There is a huge difference between:

"I would like add to my statement the fact that ..................."  Or, "I have just remembered a further piece of information"

And

"Oh, I remember now, the shutters were not jemmied"

"Actually, the man carrying the child went in the opposite direction to what I told you"

"I want to change to description of the man that I saw"

"I want to scrap that description and claim that it was Rob Murat"

"It was no longer the back door that we used"

"Can we place cuddle cat on the shelf instead of on the bed"

And I sure that there are hundreds more that could be added to that short list
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.09.14 2:11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 30 Bcd82867ef83531778449824c6ae9558_400x400

Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE  Sep 20  
When I read some of the #Haters bile I wonder abt the real agenda some of them have when it comes to children. #HatingB4Helping

I've no idea what the HatingB4Helping referred to is. Mark Williams-Thomas has retweeted this message from Gamble.

I've also no idea why Gamble has a photo of himself on a podium with a microphone standing  between the flags of UK and USA.

I've noticed Mark Williams-Thomas has removed the photo of himself standing in front of a helicopter wearing aviator specs (must be since he told everyone he's afraid of flying). He does put nice pictures of his cats up though.

https://twitter.com/JimGamble_INEQE

Oh, and on Jim's Twitter page there's a very large photograph of table mountain Cape Town...what's that all about?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 22.09.14 10:48

Jim Gamble sounds very cross, doesn't he? I wonder why?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top