The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by petunia 16.07.14 10:41

BBC News - 660 arrest over accessing online child abuse images
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.14 10:44

[quote="petunia"] BBC News - 660 arrest over accessing online child abuse images

16 July 2014 Last updated at 10:35

660 arrest over accessing online child abuse images

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28326128
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.07.14 11:05

candyfloss wrote:
petunia wrote: BBC News - 660 arrest over accessing online child abuse images

The National Crime Agency (NCA) said the 660 arrested included doctors, teachers, scout leaders, care workers and former police officers.

Well, folks, Esther McVey is on the TV as I type, so it is a good time to log off, as I am off to Devon for a few days. Play nice while I am away, won't you Mrs 
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.07.14 11:21

sallypelt wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
petunia wrote: BBC News - 660 arrest over accessing online child abuse images

The National Crime Agency (NCA) said the 660 arrested included doctors, teachers, scout leaders, care workers and former police officers.

Well, folks, Esther McVey is on the TV as I type, so it is a good time to log off, as I am off to Devon for a few days. Play nice while I am away, won't you Mrs 
Oh Gawd, I've just seen Esther on the News - each time that woman opens her mouth she's a nightmare. She's spouting about young women having role models. 'We were (women) walking into Downing Street she said whilst shrugging her shoulders dismissively and shaking her quaffed hair.

If someone asked me right now whether Esther McVey or Katie Price (Jordan) are too far apart I'd have to take a rain check.

Have a lovely holiday sallypelt.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

solved Twitter / or facebook / or something

Post by PeterMac 17.07.14 8:51

"Yes, Clarence has firmly disassociated himself from #mccann on his website. Esther has no mention on hers."

Is this true ? I don't know how to search it
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16604

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 17.07.14 9:16

Clarence Mitchell's website. http://www.clarence4pavilion.com/
I haven't checked it to see if he says he has disassociated himself from the McCanns.

Eta. I see he has a whole 43 likes on his FBook page...cant see anything McCann there though.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.07.14 9:16

PeterMac:

‘Clarence has firmly disassociated himself’

No, I don’t believe this to be true.

There is no mention of his McCann connection on his Twitter or ‘Clarence4Pavilion’ threads, but it remains on his 'Linked in' profile.

A ‘firm disassociation’ in my book would be an actual statement, not merely a ‘no-mention’, which I don’t believe he has (or is likely to) make.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 17.07.14 11:23

Clarence Mitchell will be 'lying in the sun' until the bitter end.  His sleazy aggressive PR techniques continue unabated for the gruesome twosome.  I also believe his remit back in 2007, came from the same dark quarters that gave Operation Grange theirs.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 21.07.14 15:41

PJGA ‏@PJ_GA 39m
#pjga #mccann Appelate Court of Lisbon: Decision about the Injunction: translation by astro - original documen... http://bit.ly/1pvmh3B
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

solved More from Kikoratton...

Post by missbeetle 28.07.14 19:55

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 <a href=Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 Kkikko_zps5b1aa4b4" />

(snipped from Twitter, with thanks)

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 21:02

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 220px-Bandera_de_Gerona_normal dewi lennard @kikoratton  ·  2h
#RobertNaylor worked for Landsbanki (Iceland), which went bust leaving many families bereft of their life savings. #McCanns included ???????

• Replied to 0 times

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 220px-Bandera_de_Gerona_normaldewi lennard @kikoratton  ·  2h
I think #McCann might have been embittered by a serious loss of money, and gave #RobertNaylor little option.

• Replied to 0 times

(More from twitter, with thanks)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 28.07.14 21:10

Certainly ties in with Hi De Ho's findings and comments - re early demise.

Dewi is so certain and dogged about his beliefs on this that I tend to find him very convincing
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 21:23

HelenMeg wrote:Certainly ties in with Hi De Ho's findings and comments - re early demise.

Dewi is so certain and dogged about his beliefs on this that I tend to find him very convincing

Me too, HelenMeg.  The above tweets are intriguing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 21:42

BlackCatBoogie wrote: Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 220px-Bandera_de_Gerona_normal  dewi lennard  @kikoratton    ·     2h    
#RobertNaylor worked for Landsbanki (Iceland), which went bust leaving many families bereft of their life savings. #McCanns included ???????

• Replied to 0 times  

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 220px-Bandera_de_Gerona_normaldewi lennard  @kikoratton    ·     2h    
I think #McCann might have been embittered by a serious loss of money, and gave #RobertNaylor little option.

• Replied to 0 times  

Landsbanki didn't go bust until 2008. And anyway I can't see how losing all your money through your own greed by trying to get an extra 1% or so on your savings would give you leverage over the banker responsible?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 22:19

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote: Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 220px-Bandera_de_Gerona_normal  dewi lennard  @kikoratton    ·     2h    

• Replied to 0 times  

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 220px-Bandera_de_Gerona_normaldewi lennard  @kikoratton    ·     2h    

• Replied to 0 times  

Landsbanki didn't go bust until 2008. And anyway I can't see how losing all your money through your own greed by trying to get an extra 1% or so on your savings would give you leverage over the banker responsible?
@Clay - no I can't fathom the allegedconnection between the Mccanns and Robert Naylor, I was hoping someone might know more.

Perhaps someone knew of illict dealings at Landsbanki well before 2008 and was able to use this as leverage?

One co-incidence I found when researching this is Robert Naylor/Landsbanki appeared to be involved in the Drogheda dam project in Ireland

http://www.droghedaport.ie/cms/publish/printer_1021.shtml

The Smith family were also from Drogheda. Some interesting connections to Drogheda contained in this link:-

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8396-martin-smith-sighting-connection

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 22:25

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
No Clay I can't fathom the connection between the Mccanns and Robert Naylor, I was hoping someone might know more.

Someone knew of illict dealings at Landsbanki well before 2008 and was able to use this as leverage?

One co-incidence I found when researching this is Robert Naylor/Landsbanki appeared to be involved in the Drogheda dam project in Ireland and the Smith family were also from Drogheda. Some interesting connections to Drogheda contained in this link:-

I will say this - the fund really dodged a bullet by not being with IceSave, which was certainly the fashionable place to stash your cash in late 2007/ early 2008 time. Plenty of other individuals and organisations that should have known better got caught out by that.

Assuming Naylor's involvement, was he coerced or did he just think it would be a whizzo wheeze? Most of these types are little more than overgrown schoolboys, in my experience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.07.14 6:44

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:
No Clay I can't fathom the connection between the Mccanns and Robert Naylor, I was hoping someone might know more.

Someone knew of illict dealings at Landsbanki well before 2008 and was able to use this as leverage?

One co-incidence I found when researching this is Robert Naylor/Landsbanki appeared to be involved in the Drogheda dam project in Ireland and the Smith family were also from Drogheda. Some interesting connections to Drogheda contained in this link:-

I will say this - the fund really dodged a bullet by not being with IceSave, which was certainly the fashionable place to stash your cash in late 2007/ early 2008 time. Plenty of other individuals and organisations that should have known better got caught out by that.

Assuming Naylor's involvement, was he coerced or did he just think it would be a whizzo wheeze? Most of these types are little more than overgrown schoolboys, in my experience.

Those in the know - that is bankers and related professions - must have known the bubble was going to burst.
I feel that they knew this as early as 2006 if not before. Therefore taking part in a money making scheme without much risk involved and without investment needed would seem to be a heaven sent opportunity.

I certainly don't think Gerry or Kate had any savings, they relied on the family. If Naylor 'helped' he need not have done it because he felt obliged to do so.
I think the whizzo wheeze is as good an explanation as any. Certainly as imo nobody was going to get hurt, that was a complication and the way I see it now, the accident could be kept quiet, only those with 'a need to know' would be told.

Naylor didn't need to be told at all.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

solved Another good one

Post by PeterMac 30.07.14 17:43

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 <a href=Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 Gerry_10" />

Don;t know who does these, but they are good.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16604

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.07.14 17:49

Brilliant !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

solved The Cambridge Union Address...

Post by missbeetle 29.08.14 8:42

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 <a href=Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 29 Murat1_zpsab870745

(snipped from Kikoratton on Twitter, with thanks)

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.08.14 21:04

Just saw this tweet, but I don't know how credible it is:

Ian Hitchings @IamIanHitchings · 7m

BREAKING NEWS: #MadeleineMcCann's parents Kate and Gerry #McCann are rumoured to be emigrating to #France later this year.

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 31.08.14 23:34

sallypelt wrote:Just saw this tweet, but I don't know how credible it is:

Ian Hitchings @IamIanHitchings     ·   7m    

BREAKING NEWS: #MadeleineMcCann's parents Kate and Gerry #McCann are rumoured to be emigrating to #France later this year.

WHERE, of course, GA's 'libellous' book , the cause of ALL their 'woes', (apparently) is freely available, and openly on sale!

Perhaps GA's book, published in French, dosen't cause the McCanns the SAME 'awful symptoms' as GA's book published in Portuguese does!

Just as THREE books and a PJ 'report' did NOT cause them 'awful symptoms', all of which were PUBLISHED BEFORE GA's book, and 'included' the SAME theories/conclusions that were in GA's book.

As the astute Judge in the libel case, 'noticed' and alluded to, questioned, and commented on in court...... winkwink

And IF they are not 'resident' in UK, then GA can publish his book here, in English, in the UK, non?

What's that saying?

"You can run, but you can't hide"

OUI!!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.09.14 13:52

Did they ever go to France on one of their 'searching' trips?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.09.14 14:08

Putting to one side the Twitter gossip of perhaps McCanns going to live in France, I've always found it very puzzling that the campaign to find Madeleine seems to have completely by-passed France - why even the official website findmadeleine.com has no French page. You can have Spanish, Portuguese, German and of course English.

I've commented on this quite a few times. Why no campaign in France? Why no French page? It's a large country with a handy schengen gateway to the rest of Europe. The French language is spoken throughout the world. The French in their own country aren't noted for speaking English. No page in French? No concerted effort to campaign in France.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 01.09.14 15:21

aquila wrote:Putting to one side the Twitter gossip of perhaps McCanns going to live in France, I've always found it very puzzling that the campaign to find Madeleine seems to have completely by-passed France - why even the official website findmadeleine.com has no French page. You can have Spanish, Portuguese, German and of course English.

I've commented on this quite a few times. Why no campaign in France? Why no French page? It's a large country with a handy schengen gateway to the rest of Europe. The French language is spoken throughout the world. The French in their own country aren't noted for speaking English. No page in French? No concerted effort to campaign in France.
could privacy laws have anything to do with it?  All my own opinion, not a statement of fact.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top