The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Guest 24.04.14 15:36

Well phil@basilandmanuel has now locked her account so there could be some truth in it after all. Certain twitterers are convinced it is Amy.

Someone who sends over 5000 tweets abusing anyone and everyone who doesn't support the Mccann's then suddenly announces she wants to deactivate her account and locks it when her real name is revealed. Panic stations by the looks of it. 

Some interesting reading about Amy Tierney on the below from a few years ago.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1179-amy-tierney-and-those-mysterious-6-x-4-photos-extracts-from-the-research-thread-on-3as?highlight=amy+tierney
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.14 16:24

Was Amy Tierney the one that supplied the printer?
Don't use or look at twitter but sounds strange Andrew given the number of tweets in the past!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.14 16:40

Bellisa wrote:Was Amy Tierney the one that supplied the printer?
Don't use or look at twitter but sounds strange Andrew given the number of tweets in the past!
Yeah that's right then was given to her BF never to be seen again.

I know you have to take what's on twitter with a pinch of salt but it does appear that IT IS actually her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 24.04.14 20:41

basilandmanual.He or she gave the impression they worked on a submarine? do you know the poster who outed her A77? this sounds very interesting and so soon after the post on cristobells blog.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.14 21:07

Sorry just looked at your link after posting,duh.

Certainly seems a coincidence Andrew,has she re-activated the account yet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 24.04.14 21:21

Andrew77R wrote:Some interesting stuff on Twitter. Not sure how true it is mind.

The paid shill who goes by the name of 'phil@basilandmanuel' has been named as a certain Amy Tierney.

Amy Tierney was one of the creche workers at the OC when MBM vanished.

Not sure how credible it is. The person who confirmed this has apparently reported it to OG. 

Will wait for more news...
That's what I thought. 
She replied in detail about OC and MW and explained that Cat B left for Greece because(she was being harassed in Pdl after what happened,,,,true or not)
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 0:02

petunia wrote:basilandmanual.He or she gave the impression they worked on a submarine? do you know the poster who outed her A77? this sounds very interesting and so soon after the post on cristobells blog.
Not sure about the submarine thing. Not heard of that to be fair.

The person who outed her is known as Syn0nymph@Syn0nymph.

Not been online for a while. She (Amy) has still got her account on lockdown.

Interestingly - there are a lot of people defending her. Which IMO means that there are a lot of shills on the TM payroll.

It was suggested on this thread a while back that it was just ONE person with different socks. I.E pretending to be different people. 

IMO there are a quite a few. Again on the TM payroll. 

Again IMO Basilandmanuel is certainly AMY TIERNEY.

IMO - very interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 25.04.14 0:29

Andrew77R wrote:
petunia wrote:basilandmanual.He or she gave the impression they worked on a submarine? do you know the poster who outed her A77? this sounds very interesting and so soon after the post on cristobells blog.

Interestingly - there are a lot of people defending her. Which IMO means that there are a lot of shills on the TM payroll.

It was suggested on this thread a while back that it was just ONE person with different socks. I.E pretending to be different people. 

IMO - very interesting.

Very interesting if true. She'll be in a lot of trouble.

At present she's working for a local Council.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 0:39

Nereid wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:

IMO - very interesting.

Very interesting if true. She'll be in a lot of trouble.

At present she's working for a local Council.
SHE will be in a lot of trouble indeed. She has been reported to Op Grange. Mind you by the looks of a poss whitewash then i guess she will get off scott free.

No coincidence that she has shut her account a.s.a.p when outed.

Didn't know about the local council. Cant see how she has been working for the council of late when spends so much time tweeting abuse to anyone who disagrees with the Parents version of events. 

If OG is 'genuine' and took everything back to ZERO. Then surely she should be one of the first persons to be investigated after the parents and tapas liars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 12:05

Being dense here Andrew. Why did someone report the person to OG? Wouldn't another police epartment deal with twitter abuse? I haven't seen any of the posts. Did the person reveal anything that wasn't in the public domain already that was relevant to the investigation?

I don't follow twitter but look in on this thread time to time. Hasn't it been suggested that this twitter account is an alterego of that venomous woman, trudy judy or something similar. If so are you saying that both are the creche worker or two different people?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 12:24

chilli wrote:Being dense here Andrew. Why did someone report the person to OG? Wouldn't another police epartment deal with twitter abuse? I haven't seen any of the posts. Did the person reveal anything that wasn't in the public domain already that was relevant to the investigation?

I don't follow twitter but look in on this thread time to time. Hasn't it been suggested that this twitter account is an alterego of that venomous woman, trudy judy or something similar. If so are you saying that both are the creche worker or two different people?
This person is convinced that the person who call him/herself @basilandmanuel is Amy Tierney. I guess they have reported it to OG because Amy is a very important person in the 'disappearance of MBM'.

She was the Creche worker at OC. She was one of the first people on the scene when the alarm was raised. She was the person who printed off the first photo's (see the other thread about that). Ultimately she could be a big part of the scam.

What's apparent on Twitter is that there are obviously a lot of people on there that question the Mccann's version of the truth (like this forum) and discuss it. There are also at any one time at least half a dozen people (socks) who defend the Mccann's to the hilt. Wont hear a negative word said against them and aggressively attack anyone who doesn't buy into the Mccanns version of events. Obviously the same as what the Mccann's have done for all these years. Suing anyone who questions them.

These people IMO are paid by Team Mccann. They must be. In fact i would put my house on it. Cant prove it though. 

TrudyJudy was suspended i believe a while ago. Whether that was the same alter ego as basil (Amy), i don't know.

IMO - there are probably half a dozen people that use different names that are paid by Team Mccann to constantly back them on Twitter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 12:37

Thanks for the explanation Andrew. I find the whole twitter thing bizarre. Yes it's good for breaking news but all the bickering is like name calling in the school playground. The odd bits I have seen from the pro Mcs would make the majority of people distance themselves from it pronto, possibly taking legal action to stop them abusing people in their name. So maybe they are paid to do it. If so it's a despicable and suspicious use of social media.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.14 12:44

chilli wrote:Thanks for the explanation Andrew. I find the whole twitter thing bizarre. Yes it's good for breaking news but all the bickering is like name calling in the school playground. The odd bits I have seen from the pro Mcs would make the majority of people distance themselves from it pronto, possibly taking legal action to stop them abusing people in their name. So maybe they are paid to do it. If so it's a despicable and suspicious use of social media.
Yes, it is bizarre in this case. Very much a stand off between the Anti's and Pro's and as you say very much like name calling in school playground. Don't get involved in it myself. Just keep an eye on what's being said on it in regards to #Mccann. 

The thing is. The social media side of it frightens the Mccann's as they don't have the control like they seem to have with the Press and MSM etc.

Clarence M might be able to control what comes out of Mainstream Media. However with Social Media then he can't do a dam thing.

THEY NEED people on there (paid shills) to fight there corner and back them to the hilt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 25.04.14 13:55

I think the other reason for that name-calling and endless bickering is to drive away any genuinely interested twitter users. This is probably the top priority.  As mentioned above, social media cannot be controlled, so this is a way to stop meaningful discussion taking place about #mccann.   Any new user would be put off instantly, which is the objective.  

They struggle when real news breaks though as the speed of twitter leaves them far behind.  But on quiet times the bickering is all there is, and no one else goes near.

ETA - you could not rule out TM supporters actually having IDs on both sides of the argument to keep it going.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.04.14 16:36

Andrew77R wrote:
chilli wrote:Being dense here Andrew. Why did someone report the person to OG? Wouldn't another police epartment deal with twitter abuse? I haven't seen any of the posts. Did the person reveal anything that wasn't in the public domain already that was relevant to the investigation?

This person is convinced that the person who call him/herself @basilandmanuel is Amy Tierney. I guess they have reported it to OG because Amy is a very important person in the 'disappearance of MBM'.

She was the Creche worker at OC. She was one of the first people on the scene when the alarm was raised. She was the person who printed off the first photo's (see the other thread about that). Ultimately she could be a big part of the scam.

What's apparent on Twitter is that there are obviously a lot of people on there that question the Mccann's version of the truth (like this forum) and discuss it. There are also at any one time at least half a dozen people (socks) who defend the Mccann's to the hilt. Wont hear a negative word said against them and aggressively attack anyone who doesn't buy into the Mccanns version of events. Obviously the same as what the Mccann's have done for all these years. Suing anyone who questions them.

These people IMO are paid by Team Mccann. They must be. In fact i would put my house on it. Cant prove it though. 

TrudyJudy was suspended i believe a while ago. Whether that was the same alter ego as basil (Amy), i don't know.

IMO - there are probably half a dozen people that use different names that are paid by Team Mccann to constantly back them on Twitter.

I have my doubts that Operation Grange will do anything with it. Unless they can investigate the 50,000 phonecalls related to her. Those have to be investigated in a pleasant Mediterranean climate, but they are all for a change: maybe Mallorca this time?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 29.04.14 20:21

I don't know how much truth is in this, but this just appeared on Twitter:

@Bishop_Basher ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ
[url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url] now

RT @MilesDKAB: Well done BBC. 5live just had a Portuguese newspaper rep saying current stories re #mccann investigation in UK are nonsense.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 29.04.14 21:33

That was Paul Luckman's interview the other day with Rachel Burden of 5live. Here is a link to info & transcript re his interview.   https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9421-editor-of-portuguese-news-paul-luckman-on-bbc-radio-5-live

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.05.14 11:19

Harriet Harman @HarrietHarman Follow
Anybody who uses the N-word in public or private in whatever context has no place in the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Says the woman who supported PIE
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 03.05.14 11:54

sallypelt wrote:Harriet Harman @HarrietHarman Follow
Anybody who uses the N-word in public or private in whatever context has no place in the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Says the woman who supported PIE
If Harriet Har-person didn't take herself so seriously this would be funny. Instead it's farcical.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.05.14 13:49

It appears that there's a Irish radio programme, right now as these tweets seem to confirm:

kevosullivan07 Kev

RT @xklamation: Listening Irish not fooled by #McCann RT @niallboylan4fm Phones exploding over McCann topic Click here 2 listen live http:…

Also, there was an earlier tweet where someone tweeted that "£89% of those surveyed in Ireland", believe that the parents had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.05.14 13:54

@veniviedivici pleb-nobby-Lobby

RT @OBrienOlivia: 89% of people in poll on @niallboylan4fm think parents had something to do with DISAPPEARENCE of MB #mccann live now on I…
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.05.14 14:18

Niall Boylan is no fool. Fair play to him. Now I wish he would read out my message.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.05.14 18:51

Interesting post from Kikoratton re Murat's girlfriend, Walczuch:-

https://twitter.com/kikoratton

1. Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 220px-Bandera_de_Gerona_biggerdewi lennard@kikoratton 10 hrs
    Do you find it intriguing that #Murat 's girlfriend Walczuch rec'd 2 texts from the managers of a BULK FREEZER depot? One just as >>

1. Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 220px-Bandera_de_Gerona_biggerdewi lennard@kikoratton 10 hrs
    >> #McCann began preps for the "abduction" (lunchtime, Casa Liliana), the other 7 hours later as they settled in the Tapas bar for supper.
    Expand

• Retweet
    • Favourite

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 09.05.14 8:26

Interesting indeed and am sure both the PJ and SY who will have picked up on this from the files have a huge bright yellow highlighter through that information.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.14 17:27

More from kiko;

dewi lennard@kikoratton 9 hrs
#McCann went 2 Portugal 2 bring 2 fruition a scam planned well in advance. To dispose of an unwanted child, something impossible to do in UK

Chilling, also upsetting, reading.  Poor Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top