The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Mm11

Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Mm11

Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Regist10

Clarence Mitchell

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell

Post by Guest 09.07.13 20:03

I couldn't agree more, NFWTD sad 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.07.13 21:14

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyZMF7RFScs

A reminder of an early interview about the campaign which sounds more like the launch of a new commercial enterprise than anything else.
On the 16th May the website is relaunched to www.findmadeleine.com although this is not announced until 17th May.

On the 20th May, Gerry's first blog. This is 17 days after Madeleine went missing.

[color:3ff1=000000]Our day starts around 6.30am with us all waking up around the same time. We have breakfast with Sean and Amelie and our close family/friends who are here with us. Then its clean nappies and clothes for Sean and Amelie followed by showers etc for the rest of us.

Usually there’s some free time then for a few stories or games with the twins before heading out.

9.00-9.15 We take Sean and Amelie to Kids’ Club. They really enjoy it and run in. They know the staff well and the staff are all excellent. Both love the domestic corner and Amelie particularly likes to look after ‘babies’. We use the kids club a bit like nursery at home but we think Sean and Amelie still think they are on holiday!

9.30~12.15. We return to the apartments, usually for a series of meetings with our press officer, Mark Warner Reps, occasionally Consulate staff, lawyers and British Liaison officers. During this time we catch up with family and close friends, usually by telephone and discuss ideas how to keep Madeleine’s profile high especially throughout continental Europe.

12.30 Time to pick up Sean and Amelie from Kids’ club then head back to apartment for lunch, which has usually been prepared by one of our family/friends group who have been tremendously supportive.

13.30 –14.30 This is time to spend time playing with the twins either in the apartment or in the play area next to kids club.

14.30-15.00 Usually we take the twins back to Kids’ Club although Sean has had the odd afternoon in the apartment as it’s a bit cooler and he’s not much of a sun worshipper! They have been taking part in many different activities including painting, singing, stories, swimming, trips to the beach and they have lots of toys to play with.

15.00~17.00 We try to get some time together alone, going for a walk to talk things over or getting some exercise. This is often the time for quiet trips to the church for prayers.

17.00-17.30 Meet kids for high tea with other mums and dads. They love pasta and have been doing really well with their vegetables although a few chips have been squeezed in.

17.30-18.30. Games with kids at play area. Amelie loves trying to get in the baby pool!

18.30-19.30 Bath and story time with the twins.

20.00 We put the kids to bed.

20.30-23.00 We try to sit down for a family meal, again usually cooked by one of the small family group out here with us. Chat about the day’s events and plan the next day

23.30 bed and prayer for Madeleine that she will be returned to us safely ASAP.

In addition to above we try to attend various church services during the week, and make multiple phone calls to family and friends. We try to watch the main news early morning and late evening but have had almost no time to read the newspapers or even look at the pictures!

Kate is a keen runner and in the last few days has tried to include a run in the daily routine. Yesterday (Sat) at 7am we ran to the monument at the top of the steep cliff overlooking Praia de Luz. We reached it in 19 minutes.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id13.html
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 09.07.13 23:17

note to Gerry.  I do not care about your daily routine with your family friends liaison people legal people media people uncle tom cobley and all.
   You need to revise your use of the exclamation mark or point. It is used to indicate surprise or express light -heartedness or for emphasis. None of the points at which you use the mark are issues worth emphasising. Neither are they especially amusing and even if so, a full stop would be more appropriate given the circumstances in which you are writing.

The overall impression is that you are trivialising what is a significant period in your life. Incongruous in the extreme.

Overly frequent use of the exclamation mark is generally considered poor writing, for it distracts the reader and devalues the mark's significance.
Cut out all those exclamation points. An exclamation point is like laughing at your own jokes. —F. Scott Fitzgerald
Some authors, however, most notably Tom Wolfe and Madison Acampora, are known for unashamedly liberal use of the exclamation mark. In comic books, the very frequent use of exclamation mark is common.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.07.13 6:01

Daily Mail 1/5/2009:

[..]
He felt so strongly about their innocence that he quit his Government job to support them full-time, his salary paid for by one of their millionaire backers.
[..]
The more he talks about his new role, the more it becomes clear that it gives him even more satisfaction than frontline reporting did. ‘Without being arrogant or boasting, I can turn things around fast, so I was the one who was always thrown on set whenever something was kicking off quickly. It is a very disruptive lifestyle, but I enjoyed the buzz as a reporter.
‘The difficulty was where to go from there.
I worked as a royal correspondent – I was deputy to Jennie Bond, which is a whole other story – and when she left they gave the job to Nicholas Witchell. Then I did a bit more presenting, but that didn’t go anywhere either.’
Not least because he once fell asleep mid-shift, I suggest. He groans. ‘Oh, not that one. I didn’t actually fall asleep on air. I was between my segments on News 24 and had just put my head down on the computer. I woke up with a start a few minutes
before I was due on, but, by the time I ran to the studio, they’d put someone else in the chair. I was standing there going, “Let me on, let me on”, but they said no. I’ve never been able to live it down.’
unquote

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1175732/Don-8217-t-dare-tell-Maddie-dead.html#ixzz2YcB4rR3x

In this interview some strange facts filter through:
Falling asleep on the job and missing his cue on News 24 probably not long before he became Head of the Media Monitoring Unit.
So why was Clarence Mitchell chosen for what he here describes as a 9-5 government job? He was in charge of some 20 people.
BBC news 24 must have ditched him, despite working with Jenny Bond as a royal correspondent, he didn't succeed her in her job.
Yet he must have been head-hunted by the Cabinet Office for the very responsible job at the MMU which he then ditched to be the knight in shining armour for the McCanns?

(@ Russian Doll. Gerry writes as a man who's heard about family life and playing with your children but has no actual experience of it. Two exclamation marks are with 'children' remarks. The use of the verb try - Amelie loves trying to get into the baby pool. Yes? Did she get in? We don't know. They have lots of toys - jolly good.
By this time Clarrie must have been in full spate, did he monitor the blog for family-oriented content? The twins' activities read like a straight copy from the MW brochure -just as is the case with Maddie we never know what they do, we get the holiday brochure copied out: 'They have been taking part in many different activities including painting, singing, stories, swimming, trips to the beach and they have lots of toys to play with.'

As Clarence was sitting next to Gerry during the Vanity Fair interview I'd expect him to have helped a bit with the blogs as well.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.07.13 7:13

Going to bed at 11.30pm and waking at 6.30am - all awake at the same time.

So less than 3 weeks after Maddie disappeared they were sleeping for 7 hours a night. I know it has been said many times, but what parents could do that not knowing who had taken your little girl and what she might be going through.

plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Empty Forgetful minds

Post by Seek truth 10.07.13 8:11

plebgate wrote:Going to bed at 11.30pm and waking at 6.30am - all awake at the same time.  

So less than 3 weeks after Maddie disappeared they were sleeping  for 7 hours a night.  I know it has been said many times, but what parents could do that not knowing  who had taken your little girl and what she might be going through.

sarcastic 

That's right.

Even after a month, a distraught parent wouldn't be able to laugh, run, or sit nicely at a TV interview answering all their questions!! Or  to pick up a pen and write so much rubbish.

How comes in their interviews they and their friends don't remember what they did before and after.
Yet when they write they throw in a lot of detail!!!  Look at Kate's book, what a good memory.
But so many of them and not one could remember clearly!  Its just "Err Erm, you know, I think, err yes I don't know!

Thinking we'd fall for that ??
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.07.13 9:24

plebgate wrote:Going to bed at 11.30pm and waking at 6.30am - all awake at the same time.  

So less than 3 weeks after Maddie disappeared they were sleeping  for 7 hours a night.  I know it has been said many times, but what parents could do that not knowing  who had taken your little girl and what she might be going through.

answer:  none, not unless on medication to help with sleep. Or absolutely exhausted with the stress that your body demanded and got rest, no matter what.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.07.13 16:26

We discovered a tragedy on last Sunday morning and since then neither hubby nor I have slept properly and the tears still come from nowhere and cannot be stopped. Our tragedy was discovering one of our beloved dogs had died in his sleep.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.07.13 16:55

Nina wrote:We discovered a tragedy on last Sunday morning and since then neither hubby nor I have slept properly and the tears still come from nowhere and cannot be stopped. Our tragedy was discovering one of our beloved dogs had  died in his sleep.

I am sorry to hear that, Nina.
I agree we, and most of our friends, hold our pets as dear as family. When you loose one, it is a terrible grief. The only comfort is that your grief is so deep, because your relationship was so great.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 10.07.13 16:55

Nina wrote:We discovered a tragedy on last Sunday morning and since then neither hubby nor I have slept properly and the tears still come from nowhere and cannot be stopped. Our tragedy was discovering one of our beloved dogs had  died in his sleep.

So sorry to hear about your loss Nina.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 10.07.13 17:11

Nina, I am so sorry for your loss. 😢   Yours is a normal, human reaction to a death in the family - and yes of course pets are family. Your family and pets are lucky to be in a family where they are loved, nurtured,  and then mourned. So many aren't 😢
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.13 17:15

Praiaaa wrote:Nina, I am so sorry for your loss. 😢   Yours is a normal, human reaction to a death in the family - and yes of course pets are family. Your family and pets are lucky to be in a family where they are loved, nurtured,  and then mourned. So many aren't 😢

I'm so sorry Nina, Praiaaa has written the words I want to say so beautifully.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.07.13 17:58

Thank you for your kind words. My point is that with a sudden tragedy that affects us so deeply we cannot help the feelings that wash over us from nowhere. I burst into tears yesterday afternoon in the supermarket, just came whoosh. So how did the McCanns not have this emotion? It was said they grieved in private. Yes we have but even in public out of the blue the emotion comes and I struggled to stop the tears but couldn't. It was my time at that very public moment to be overcome with emotion. Hubby wasn't, he was calm, as I was for him when we went to pay the cremation bill.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.07.13 18:07

Nina wrote:Thank you for your kind words. My point is that with a sudden tragedy that affects us so deeply we cannot help the feelings that wash over us from nowhere. I burst into tears yesterday afternoon in the supermarket, just came whoosh. So how did the McCanns not have this emotion? It was said they grieved in private. Yes we have but even in public out of the blue the emotion comes and I struggled to stop the tears but couldn't. It was my time at that very public moment to be overcome with emotion. Hubby wasn't, he was calm, as I was for him when we went to pay the cremation bill.

That is indeed the point, a grief so sudden and so deep does not allow the circus that's been presented to us as from the 3rd of May 2007.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.13 20:34

Nina, I know exactly what you mean. You may try and control grief in public, keep it private, but somehow, sometime it will attack you from behind, when and where you don't expect it. It can be launched often by innocent and caring people, who sympathise ...

We've seen next to nothing of this "natural" behaviour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 10.07.13 21:32

Nina, I am so sorry. I'm the same with my cats and chickens.
Loss is "loss" and that emptiness hurts.
What you are saying though, that the real, uncontrollable outward display cannot hide the crushing that is going on inside, and that internal collapse cannot fail to show itself on the outside, in one form of demeanour and expression or another.
Kate and Gerry have been able to laugh and smile, right after the event. That I find incomprehensible.roses 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 19.10.14 11:02

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/21/coi_blog_monitoring/. Interesting reading.

Proof then that 'significant debate' on certain subjects , posted on forums ( such as this one perhaps) will attract much attention.

Big brother or what!

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 19.10.14 12:15

Hicks wrote:http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/21/coi_blog_monitoring/. Interesting reading.

Proof then that 'significant debate' on certain subjects , posted on forums ( such as this one perhaps) will attract much attention.

Big brother or what!
Very interesting, Hicks.  So ,trawling through other people's blogs on an industrial scale for your own agenda is okay and not an invasion of privacy, because it's on the net, but commenting  on the blogs is an infringement of privacy?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.10.14 12:33

Hicks wrote:http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/21/coi_blog_monitoring/. Interesting reading.

Big brother or what!
Ha Ha.. This at least means that Clarence the Pink will have had a very good chance that public comment on him will have reached the very government people who were employing him to launch this project.

Dated August 2007, I wonder if he realised he would become the butt of so much of the media-manipulation joke.

Seven years down the line, it just goes to show that people can still see it for what it is and not for how the manipulators would try to persuade us to see it.

Interesting how it has now evolved to including the latest grand efforts to control and suppress free thought and free speech by 'trolling up the trolls' and threatening long prison sentences.

As soon as the range of definition has been 'ranged up to meet the new stalinazi criteria' we'll see everything from the merely disbelieving to outright dissenters being put away.

At this rate, and if the UK runs out of enough 'gas', sooner or later the prisons will be filled with philosophers, debating societies, artists, original thinkers, Einsteins, Darwinians, leaving all the real murderers, rapists, paedophiles, burgurlators and other petty or violent criminals out on the streets, to stalk and play games with the politicians, and their friends and families, as they try to walk home on a dark night, because as sure as candy, the politicians won't be locked up inside.

Beware what you wish for, those who seek to take over the world.

The angry fight back when they are screwed down enough but in a lawless society they don't play by the rules set by the establishment.

Ask the Ceausescu's. AIMO of course, your ever obedient and most humble servant.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.14 16:57

Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 B0O4xyzIEAAFbGI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.14 16:59

200 days to go!  Wonder when he'll be resigning his position with the McCanns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 19.10.14 17:34

bobbin wrote:

Big brother or what!
Ha Ha.. This at least means that Clarence the Pink will have had a very good chance that public comment on him will have reached the very government people who were employing him to launch this project.

Dated August 2007, I wonder if he realised he would become the butt of so much of the media-manipulation joke.

Seven years down the line, it just goes to show that people can still see it for what it is and not for how the manipulators would try to persuade us to see it.

Interesting how it has now evolved to including the latest grand efforts to control and suppress free thought and free speech by 'trolling up the trolls' and threatening long prison sentences.

As soon as the range of definition has been 'ranged up to meet the new stalinazi criteria' we'll see everything from the merely disbelieving to outright dissenters being put away.

At this rate, and if the UK runs out of enough 'gas', sooner or later the prisons will be filled with philosophers, debating societies, artists, original thinkers, Einsteins, Darwinians, leaving all the real murderers, rapists, paedophiles, burgurlators and other petty or violent criminals out on the streets, to stalk and play games with the politicians, and their friends and families, as they try to walk home on a dark night, because as sure as candy, the politicians won't be locked up inside.

Beware what you wish for, those who seek to take over the world.

The angry fight back when they are screwed down enough but in a lawless society they don't play by the rules set by the establishment.

Ask the Ceausescu's. AIMO of course, your ever obedient and most humble servant.

Excellent post Bobbin.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top