The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 Mm11

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 Mm11

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 Regist10

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!!

Post by GeorgieB 05.02.13 9:12

Thinking of you today Tony and sending positive vibes. Hopefully, whatever the outcome this week, the end is almost in sight.
The fact the McCanns aren't even attending court, just shows them up as the spineless,vindictive pair that they really are, hiding behind other peoples money and letting others do their dirty work just as they have since day one.
I hope it is of some comfort to know there are so many people behind you and together, we CAN make our voices heard! yes
GeorgieB

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!!

Post by cass7 05.02.13 9:20

GeorgieB wrote:Thinking of you today Tony and sending positive vibes. Hopefully, whatever the outcome this week, the end is almost in sight.
The fact the McCanns aren't even attending court, just shows them up as the spineless,vindictive pair that they really are, hiding behind other peoples money and letting others do their dirty work just as they have since day one.
I hope it is of some comfort to know there are so many people behind you and together, we CAN make our voices heard! yes
says it all doesnt it ? wonder if the pink one will be lurking --or any of the tapas ?
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 Empty re twitter

Post by russiandoll 05.02.13 9:26

Only joined in recent months, but you can follow a person's tweets without signing up if you just google the tag you are interested in, which is what I did and what encouraged me to join so I could discuss issues.

Here are some worth following :

dewi lennard [ kikoratton]

weissnicht

johanna [unterdenteppichgekehrt] [ great name....swept under the carpet!]

mike spudgun [spudgun01]

POSITIVE VIBES TO TONY. THIS IS A HUGE DAY FOR FREE SPEECH. HOW CAN AN UNDERTAKING BE LEGALLY BINDING IF YOU MADE IT UNDER DURESS AND IN SO DOING BREACHED YOUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH ? AND ALTHOUGH THIS IS NOT A LIBEL TRIAL THE WHOLE ISSUE BOILS DOWN TO WHETHER TONY'S STATEMENTS FLEW IN THE FACE OF ANY OF THOSE ARTICLE 10 QUALIFICATIONS.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky 05.02.13 9:29

Good luck Tony.
Porky

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.13 9:30

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 4239481642 Porky
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.02.13 9:31

MaryB wrote:Surely money shouldn't be able to buy fairness and justice.
It can't. It can buy a result, but that will have nothing to do with fairness or justice.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.02.13 9:32

Agree with everything that has been posted here. My goodness this man has strength of character and dignity by the bucketload. Kick their buttts Tony. PLEASE.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange 05.02.13 9:40

Glad to hear you had a decent sleep. Sending tons of positive vibes from me and mine Tony, we are with you all the way.
Ange

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 05.02.13 9:55

PeterMac wrote:
MaryB wrote:Surely money shouldn't be able to buy fairness and justice.
It can't. It can buy a result, but that will have nothing to do with fairness or justice.

Sorry that wasn't clear. I tried to edit but too late. What I meant was that money shouldn't be the deciding factor. But fairness and justice should be.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 05.02.13 9:58

Every thought with you this morning and for the following hours. I will also pray.
You have many many friends and supporters.
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.13 11:11

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
Best of luck to Tony Bennett in court today. I pray he prevails against the #McCann s & their high-powered attorneys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbwONTcXAtA&feature=youtu.be …

greciandream ‏@greciandream
#McCann Good Luck Tony Bennett. May truth prevail over subterfuge and bullying. Wicked you should have to go thru' this 4 truth of a child.

justice4mbm ‏@justice4mbm
I AM TONY BENNETT ALL THE BEST FOR TOMORROW I HOPE YOU GET JUSTICE AS YOU ARE DOING SAME FOR MADELEINE #mccann #JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE

Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett
@zampos Good luck today. Outrageous that #McCann s & CR BULLIED you into signing the undertaking & then TRICKED you into breaking part of it

The Hare ‏@TheyFearTheHare
Regardless of today's outcome Tony Bennet has already won the moral and PR victory. British media hang your heads in shame #mccann fiasco

vanessa corkhill ‏@swearbox1
I donated to find maddie not to sue, then I read the truth of the lie #iwantmymoneyback #mccann scum

Martin Green ‏@oqoco
Consider, when the truth re #mccann s comes out, their wanton viciousness in annihilating others is going to count so heavily against them.

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
@freedebate #McCann couple w/ @carterruck are attempting to suppress fair comment, criticism & free speech #libelreform http://is.gd/isrLgF

J4M ‏@J4MBM
TONY BENNETT Good luck tomorrow Tony Truth & Justice for Maddie #mccann who lost her voice through no fault of her own May 07 aged 3

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
Good Luck tomorrow @Zampos #J4M https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6456-court-14-mr-justice-tugendhat-1030am-tomorrow-tuesday-5-february … #McCann have the BIG EXPENSIVE GUNS against you. Justice MUST prevail!

julygirl3210 ‏@julygirl3210
How dare 2 docs try 2 imprison pensioner exercising rights 2 free speech, for quoting what is in Official Police Files!! Shameful #mccann

Viv ‏@anotherviv
GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW MR TONY BENNETT Justice for Maddie #McCann

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.02.13 11:40

I am deeply moved to witness such monumental support everywhere for our dear, courageous Tony WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 725573
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 05.02.13 11:42

no news from the court room yet??!

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.13 11:43

Nothing yet David, it's so nerve racking waiting, it will be here as soon as we have anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.13 11:47

candyfloss wrote:Nothing yet David, it's so nerve racking waiting, it will be here as soon as we have anything.

Just keep busy!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 05.02.13 11:53

jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Nothing yet David, it's so nerve racking waiting, it will be here as soon as we have anything.

Just keep busy!
I am actually at work!! big grin guess I better do some work instead! Sad

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 05.02.13 11:59

ive done nothing today other than flit from forum to forum and fb
cass7
cass7

Back to top Go down

Post by julygirl3210 05.02.13 12:01

Don't often post on here Tony, usually on Facebook. But have logged in lend you my support!! Hoping and praying for a good outcome. fingers and toes crossed. Whatever the outcome, one day the truth will come out, and I hope I am alive to see that day!!

Kudos to you Tony!!! WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 636506

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 05.02.13 12:04

cass7 wrote:ive done nothing today other than flit from forum to forum and fb
Same here, but I decided to get busy too. Made some marmalade, then some crumpets and have been filling my face, waiting, waiting, waiting. Time for another cup of tea I think. Eating keeps the nerves at bay they say. WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 110921
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by doug 05.02.13 12:13

doug

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 05.02.13 12:14

bobbin wrote:
cass7 wrote:ive done nothing today other than flit from forum to forum and fb
Same here, but I decided to get busy too. Made some marmalade, then some crumpets and have been filling my face, waiting, waiting, waiting. Time for another cup of tea I think. Eating keeps the nerves at bay they say. WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 110921

Me too!WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 110921

But I'm still so, so nervous

Glad to see everyone here though, don't feel so lonely WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 725573
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 05.02.13 12:16

ive never drunk so much coffee --im addicted anyway
cass7
cass7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.13 12:19

doug wrote:Hi Mods

Can we please combine
WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 2 Empty WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!
SILENT SUPPORTERS (previously known as Lurkers!)
Thinking of you Tony - Good luck!

One support thread is enough.

This thread needs to be at the top now,
***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE***

Thanks

Doug

The latest news thread will be at the top Doug as soon as we start getting updates. Yes, there are 3 or so threads will messages, but will leave it as it is for now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by julygirl3210 05.02.13 12:23

Feel sick to the stomach over all this. I am utterly disgusted with the McCanns. I really do wish Tony well!!!

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 05.02.13 12:27

im a bag of nerves too -- god knows how tony feels
cass7
cass7

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top