The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 25 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 25 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 25 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 25 Regist10

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 25 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Woofer 04.11.12 13:57

Although I`m interested to hear what SB has to say, the fact he`s saying that the PJ are corrupt (and that would include many officers, GA and all his colleagues and the many people that still support him) is barmy IMO. I maybe could believe that politicians, some judges and powerful legal people are corrupt, but not GA and his colleagues.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 25 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Ciawoman 04.11.12 14:07

Woofer wrote:Although I`m interested to hear what SB has to say, the fact he`s saying that the PJ are corrupt (and that would include many officers, GA and all his colleagues and the many people that still support him) is barmy IMO. I maybe could believe that politicians, some judges and powerful legal people are corrupt, but not GA and his colleagues.

yes that's what I believe to and with the eyes of the world looking at them I don't think they would take the risk. Though it would be the worst thing to do if you get the Right people. But that's just my opinion
Ciawoman
Ciawoman

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.12 14:10

I wonder why SB is so convinced that Robert Murat is innocent of any involvement. I'm not saying that he is or isn't but, if by some tiny chance, there was a body in his mother's garden, he would inevitably be the number one suspect.

P.S. He has now added this link - Kate's father appears to agree with the planted DNA theory!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.11.12 15:28

Come on people, face fact.
One cannot miss SB's theory
that he was saying that one of the mccanns or their friends dug the hole, and later Gerry buried her.
By SB timeline its impossible to misinterpret him. In fact I believe one poster at MCF said he did say it was the mccanns who buried her in Murat's garden while Kate helped keep a look out from Murat's garden.

SB has more money than sense and is asking to be sued by the PJ and/or by the mcccanns.
Surprising the mccanns have not set their pet bull dog on him.

It's very clear that people see him as a nutter not worth the time of the day or wasting money suing him because no one believes his drivels anyway.

In other word he did not get on the mccanns nerves so not worth them pursuing him.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.11.12 16:11

[quote="Jean"]I wonder why SB is so convinced that Robert Murat is innocent of any involvement. I'm not saying that he is or isn't but, if by some tiny chance, there was a body in his mother's garden, he would inevitably be the number one suspect.

P.S. He has now added this link - Kate's father appears to agree with the planted DNA theory!

I totally agree. It seems on the one hand he is guiding everyone towards Murat`s involvement, then saying he isn`t and was framed. I really don`t see how a hole could have been dug in Murat`s garden while Murat and his mother were in the house and then an hour later someone comes along with Madeleine`s body, puts her in the ground, covers it over with sand, earth, planks etc. without the Murat or his mother being aware or Murat`s dogs not barking - unless of course Murat is the digger and the burier himself and his mother is covering for him.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.12 18:46

Perhaps the Murats and their dogs had been sedated.........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 04.11.12 18:50

[quote="Woofer"]
Jean wrote:I wonder why SB is so convinced that Robert Murat is innocent of any involvement. I'm not saying that he is or isn't but, if by some tiny chance, there was a body in his mother's garden, he would inevitably be the number one suspect.

I totally agree. It seems on the one hand he is guiding everyone towards Murat`s involvement, then saying he isn`t and was framed. I really don`t see how a hole could have been dug in Murat`s garden while Murat and his mother were in the house and then an hour later someone comes along with Madeleine`s body, puts her in the ground, covers it over with sand, earth, planks etc. without the Murat or his mother being aware or Murat`s dogs not barking - unless of course Murat is the digger and the burier himself and his mother is covering for him.

Or is it like the movies, throw a piece of meat with sedative over the fence, dogs eat it, fall asleep for a few hours, bury the body and off you go. Dogs wake up, but the clever perpetrator put planks over the grave, so all is well. The dogs continue to live there for years oblivious to the body buried in their patch.

Enter the cadaver dogs Eddie and Keela, weeks later, they search, but find nothing either.

So two sets of dogs, both totally unreliable. One pair useless as house watch dogs. The other pair useless as trained police dogs.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 04.11.12 18:52

Jean wrote:Perhaps the Murats and their dogs had been sedated.........

Hi Jean - you posted as I was, both thinking the same thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.12 19:03

sami wrote:

Hi Jean - you posted as I was, both thinking the same thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That would be impossible to tell, they went to the doggie parlour and had a quick shampoo and trim[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.12 19:04

What - the Murats as well as the dogs?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.11.12 19:05

We have many dogs and sadly have lost 5 through illness and old age during the last 12 months. Three of them, the very small ones have been buried on our land well down and covered in rocks but the other dogs tried to dig them up. My points being living in rural Spain the ground is very sandy/rocky and took ages to dig the hole deep enough to bury the little dogs, we covered the body well but still the gasses escaped within days and the other dogs knew so I just cannot see how a deep enough hole was dug without anyone hearing, how it could be deep enough to bury a body deep enough and how the rubble and planks of wood put on top would not be noticed by the Murats. However, the laying of tar on the whole area is very very strange as during the summer months it would melt and be trodden into the house, concrete would have been the norm, but concrete doesn't smell winkwink

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.11.12 19:10

Ha ha ..... well its the only way someone could have done all that in their garden without them knowing. I`ve got visions now of RM and his Mum slumped over the kitchen table snoring their heads off.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.12 19:16

Perhaps they'd been knocking back New Zealand wine.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.11.12 19:22

Jean wrote:Perhaps they'd been knocking back New Zealand wine.......

Yep .... case solved then. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 04.11.12 20:51

Jean wrote:I wonder why SB is so convinced that Robert Murat is innocent of any involvement. I'm not saying that he is or isn't but, if by some tiny chance, there was a body in his mother's garden, he would inevitably be the number one suspect.

Jean,

The way I read it Mr Birch is not saying that Murat is innocent, its the Portugues Police who know he (Murat ) is innocent !

Mr Birch wrote
Well according to Portuguese Police, Madeleine died in the apartment after she fell over the back of a couch, and broke her neck. What transpires thereafter according to me, goes as follows:

Between 9pm and 9.15pm that same evening, a hole is dug in the Murat property, 130 meters from apartment 5A Ocean Club, where Madeleine died. The hole is approximately 550-650mm deep.

At approximately 10.05 pm, the body of Madeleine Mc Cann, is placed in the pre-dug hole, and covered with sand. A pile of building rubble comprising of some loose stones and a wooden plank are placed on top of the grave. This is done to prevent the Murat's four dogs from digging up the grave. On the 15th May 2012, Portuguese Police using sniffer dogs, recover the grave of Madeleine Mc Cann. Realizing that Mr. Murat has been framed, Portuguese Police elect to remove traces of blood and body fluids from the corpse. They are later planted in Madeleine’s parents hire vehicle, hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing. The planting of the DNA occurred roughly on the 28th May 2007

Now the only way the Police can know that Murat is innocent is if they buried the body, he also says (they recover) the grave instead of discover !!!

In my opinion he is blaming the Portugues Police.
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.12 20:59

jozi wrote:

Jean,

The way I read it Mr Birch is not saying that Murat is innocent, its the Portugues Police who know he (Murat ) is innocent !

Mr Birch wrote
Well according to Portuguese Police, Madeleine died in the apartment after she fell over the back of a couch, and broke her neck. What transpires thereafter according to me, goes as follows:

Between 9pm and 9.15pm that same evening, a hole is dug in the Murat property, 130 meters from apartment 5A Ocean Club, where Madeleine died. The hole is approximately 550-650mm deep.

At approximately 10.05 pm, the body of Madeleine Mc Cann, is placed in the pre-dug hole, and covered with sand. A pile of building rubble comprising of some loose stones and a wooden plank are placed on top of the grave. This is done to prevent the Murat's four dogs from digging up the grave. On the 15th May 2012, Portuguese Police using sniffer dogs, recover the grave of Madeleine Mc Cann. Realizing that Mr. Murat has been framed, Portuguese Police elect to remove traces of blood and body fluids from the corpse. They are later planted in Madeleine’s parents hire vehicle, hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing. The planting of the DNA occurred roughly on the 28th May 2007

Now the only way the Police can know that Murat is innocent is if they buried the body, he also says (they recover) the grave instead of discover !!!

In my opinion he is blaming the Portugues Police.

Jozi, so sorry.

Cloud Cuckooland for SB & his ilk?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 04.11.12 20:59

Why would the Portuguese police try to protect Murat? If they were to dig up Murat's garden and find a body surely Murat would sing like proverbial. All those questions we have about the mobile phone timings, who made the calls from his house and whether him and Gerry actually knew each other would be answered.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.12 22:09

This from Annabel on MM, hope she doesn't mind, she is a member here, and they do copy our posts over there too, it's good to share...........

Link from his facebook:

DNA evidence can be fabricated and planted at crime scenes, scientists warn

Yesterday 200 reporters World Wide were emailed, and informed about my theory, that body fluids and blood removed from Madeleine Mc Cann's corpse were planted by Portuguese Police in the Mc Cann hire vehicle, hired 25 days after Madeleine Mc Cann went missing.

The DNA planting occurred because Portuguese Police were under tremendous pressure to secure a conviction. They had failed to cordon off t
he Mc Cann apartment, allowing it to become contaminated. (a critical error)

We are now committed to building a multi-language website( initially in Portuguese and English) , that will for the first time, deal in detail with what transpired on that fateful day of 3 May 2007. A large portion of the website will deal with Madeleine's corpse being recovered by Portuguese Police on the 15th May 2007, and the DNA planting that occurred by the Portuguese Police, on and or around the 28th May 2007.

Initially the website will be in English and Portuguese, but as time elapses, we will provide translations in firstly Dutch, French and then Italian.

It will be the first time since 2007, that various nations will receive a comprehensive overview of the case, and the events that transpired in their own language.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.12 22:15

He's skating on very thin ice!!!!! Imo those last few postings he's made, together with naming names on here as to who buried her and had the spade in his hand........... are libellous, and he is either very sure of himself (which seems unlikely as he keeps changing facts and dates) or he has lost the plot completely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.11.12 23:05

So, SB is saying that the PJ discovered the body in Murat`s garden on 15th May - are we now to believe that the PJ just left the body there and covered it over - because according to SB it`s still there.

Now this would require an awful lot of accessories to a police cover-up.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.11.12 23:07

They will ignore him.
1 He has no evidence
2 What he saying is inherently absurd
3 He is outside the jurisdiction
4 No one has heard of him
5 no one has read anything he has written
6 He has no money.

There is another man, on the other hand, who has evidence, is saying inherently credible and logical things, is within the jurisdiction, has been heard and read by many, and has a small amount of savings for his retirement.
Which they want.
And why not.
They took childrens' pocket money and old people's pension money and spent it on their mortgage and other unspecified things, so why not an old man's life savings ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by RS5 04.11.12 23:14

Woofer wrote:So, SB is saying that the PJ discovered the body in Murat`s garden on 15th May - are we now to believe that the PJ just left the body there and covered it over - because according to SB it`s still there.

Yep - they recovered the corpse - and then 're-covered' it. Let's wait for the website to be unveiled, in all of the promised languages. Waiting.....
RS5

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 04.11.12 23:39

Maybe SB went to Portugal cash in hand looking for the 'truth' and for a fat fee a number of 'sources' supplied him with the facts then went round the corner to the wine bar for a drink and a good laugh.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 04.11.12 23:52

RS5 wrote:
Woofer wrote:So, SB is saying that the PJ discovered the body in Murat`s garden on 15th May - are we now to believe that the PJ just left the body there and covered it over - because according to SB it`s still there.

Yep - they recovered the corpse - and then 're-covered' it. Let's wait for the website to be unveiled, in all of the promised languages. Waiting.....

When I read his theory I thought the exact same thing woofer and rs5.

I would like to ask SB

Why, when the PJ took the body fluids to implicate the McCann's and get Murat off the hook, having done what they set out to do haven't they been back to redig up the body and charge the McCann's?

SB is an attention seeker trying to make a name and money for himself.
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Deane 05.11.12 0:21

I feel a certain lawyer whose behaviour can be seen to be outragous could be feeding SB poison against the PJ. Maybe the lawyer had more "visions", SB's claims against Dr Amaral are sickening.
To have the balls to attack Tony on his strategy and then to make such libellous claims against named people, well he is either unhinged or under the influence of "something", imo.

Deane

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top