The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 12 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 12 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 12 Regist10

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 12 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by Guest 12.03.13 14:46

No ifs and buts please Kate, tell the truth and not just your account of it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 12 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by Nina 12.03.13 15:15

PeterMac wrote:And yet again that give away "IF I'm honest" which leads one immediately to conclude that most of the time she isn't.

In my opinion her whole life is a lie in word and deed.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.03.13 16:14

How much is she going to donate from the Fund?
This is the first year I will not watch the London Marathon - no way I want to see her on tv and they are bound to interview her sometime before, during or after the race.
Every year I watch it and marvel at the courage of some of those people and the very sad stories they have about why they support certain charities.
Running the London marathon indeed. How much training has that required then? Plenty of time for that it appears. Jog on woman, jog on.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 12.03.13 16:42

However, knowing what it’s like to be living with a child missing and
believing very strongly in what the workers at the charity do in
helping other families like mine,
What? Missing Children deals with other families whose children disappear while the parents are out drinking? We haven't seen much publicity about that. Maybe they don't have iconic photographs of a toddler with an eye defect to display.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.03.13 17:03

Didn't Jimmy Savile run marathons to make himself look good to the public?
Hiding in plain sight?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.03.13 17:10

plebgate wrote:Running the London marathon indeed. How much training has that required then? Plenty of time for that it appears. Jog on woman, jog on.
But the twins are 8 now, so they can look after themselves !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.13 19:15

PeterMac wrote:
plebgate wrote:Running the London marathon indeed. How much training has that required then? Plenty of time for that it appears. Jog on woman, jog on.

My 8 yr old grandson is on the Internet, with his own iPad.
So is his 4 yr old brother.

Someone inevitably will tell the McCann children to google their own name.

Pity on them, and I really mean this. Their future is bleak indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 12.03.13 19:54

I wonder if she will get any verbal abuse on her way round?
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.03.13 19:59

MrsC wrote:I wonder if she will get any verbal abuse on her way round?

You can bet she will be televised though. Wonder why Mr isn't doing it too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 12.03.13 20:03

Absolutely agree with this. They are victims as much as Madeleine.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.03.13 2:45

PeterMac wrote:

Oh Gosh yes, they must be fully independent now since they'd to fence for themselves since two-year old.
Before long, they will be roped in to join mama in her Charity run ........keeping up appearance and all....
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.03.13 2:51

Miraflores wrote:

IMO the mcanns will tell them the truth when they are old enough to understand. All will be forgiven and put down to terrible mistake and accidental. Blood is thicker than water.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.13 6:20

aiyoyo wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

IMO the mcanns will tell them the truth when they are old enough to understand. All will be forgiven and put down to terrible mistake and accidental. Blood is thicker than water.

I dont think so. It will be one of those things that will not be mentioned.
Children know what subjects to avoid. 'Do not upset Mummy now, you know how she 'suffered' when Madeleine was taken!!!'
No it will not be discussed.
All in my opinion of course

parapono

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 13.03.13 7:01

Whether the twins are told the truth or not, I really hope the McCanns don't expect them to appear on TV continuing the lies. Kate has already hinted that they will help her with 'the search' but it will just be too terrible to start using the twins. It's bad enough that they have turned the death of Madeleine into a business but to 'employ' the twins in that business would be beyond sick. Surely to God the McCann's have to stop this charade soon for the sake of the twins at least? Look at what's happened to Chris Huhne and his ex-wife when lies are discovered - what the McCanns have done will mean a far greater jail sentence than 8 months - if Kate tells the twins the truth then they may face jail aswell if they knowingly carry on with this charade. What an absolute mess the McCanns have created. And as David Cameron has said "No-one, however high and mighty, is out of the reach of the justice system, and that's how it should be."
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.13 7:05

seconded!

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.03.13 8:34

parapono wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

I dont think so. It will be one of those things that will not be mentioned.
Children know what subjects to avoid. 'Do not upset Mummy now, you know how she 'suffered' when Madeleine was taken!!!'
No it will not be discussed.
All in my opinion of course

parapono

parapono

Not planning to tell them is worst.
Curiosity will cause them to want to know what really happened to their sister. If they wont get any info from the parents they are going to find out for themselves by whatever means and the consequence wont be pleasant.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 13.03.13 9:11

Or playground tittle-tattle will begin to tell them things. My mother found out from other children's gossip that she had had twin brothers who died. I read in the paper only last weekend about someone who found out she was adopted when a cousin spilt the beans when her adoptive parents hadn't said a word. And so it goes..........
Miraflores
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.03.13 18:02

Nina wrote:

I see Hugh Grant has sponsored her for 5k.

http://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann-Marathon

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 16.03.13 18:08

Wonder how much gerry and her family and bests friends the tapas 7 have sponsored her for.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.03.13 18:50

tiny wrote:Wonder how much gerry and her family and bests friends the tapas 7 have sponsored her for.

I have not seen any of their names on the list, a few without a name, some even without an amount. To be honest she has a lot pledged to her which would be excellent if it wasn't who she is and the background to us having ever heard of her. All in my opinion of course, she/they just make me so very angry, and if any of their friends are reading I donated on more than one occasion in the early days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.03.13 18:50

[quote="Nina"]
Nina wrote:

I see Hugh Grant has sponsored her for 5k.

http://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann-Marathon[/quote

No-one complaining about that little nugget being published. I wonder how it became public knowledge? Surely Hugh Grant wouldn't be so crass as to want people to know about a private donation.

Anway, Hugh Grant won't get another penny of my money. I won't pay to watch his films. A small boycott but it makes me feel better. As for Missing People I shan't be donating to them either which is my choice.

Does anyone know if an Ambassador for Missing People is on the payroll or is it a voluntary position?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.03.13 19:10

Accounts posted for Missing People Charity - salaries take up almost the yearly income - page 19 of the accounts.

2010 : £1.770.663

2011 : £ 1.891.520

An increase of £ 120.857,00 since last year. Can't imagine what might have changed in that time?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.03.13 19:13

tigger wrote:Accounts posted for Missing People Charity - salaries take up almost the yearly income - page 19 of the accounts.

An increase of £ 120.857,00 since last year. Can't imagine what might have changed in that time?

Well the increase is probably not because they've hired a few cleaners and bought a few white vans.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.03.13 19:16

Well said Aquilla. Small boycotts can grow and I hope this one does.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.03.13 19:16

aquila wrote:
tigger wrote:Accounts posted for Missing People Charity - salaries take up almost the yearly income - page 19 of the accounts.

Well the increase is probably not because they've hired a few cleaners and bought a few white vans.

Here's the link, you have to scroll through when you think it's finished and from page 19 the other costs are given. The main income is from the post code lottery. After salaries are subtracted there's very little left. Then I'd also like to know what do al those volunteers do?

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/who-we-are/finances

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top