The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 Regist10

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by bristow 10.07.12 22:44

I still er towards thinking that the children were not left alone but kept together in a different apartment but I suppose the majority of the general public believe what the MCs said about leaving them as of course for the Mcs it was the lesser of the two evils.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by Guest 11.07.12 0:12

PAT BROWN‏@ProfilerPatB
My blog post on Kate McCann being appointed ambassador for the Missing People charity. #McCann http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/07/criminal-profilng-topic-of-day-kate.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.07.12 0:17

candyfloss wrote:PAT BROWN‏@ProfilerPatB
My blog post on Kate McCann being appointed ambassador for the Missing People charity. #McCann http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/07/criminal-profilng-topic-of-day-kate.html

Thank you for the link candyfloss:

Quote Pat Brown: What in god's name was this Missing People organization thinking? Even if they find Kate McCann a sympathetic figure, even if they believe her daughter was really abducted, even if they believe she has truly spent five years searching for her missing child, the people who run this organization have to know that a good many people think Kate McCann is guilty of child neglect, guilty of manslaughter, guilty of covering up a crime, guilty of obstructing a police investigation, and guilty of defrauding the public of money. Who chooses such a person to represent their organization?

clapping

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42056

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.07.12 0:20

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:PAT BROWN‏@ProfilerPatB

Thank you for the link candyfloss:

Quote Pat Brown: What in god's name was this Missing People organization thinking? Even if they find Kate McCann a sympathetic figure, even if they believe her daughter was really abducted, even if they believe she has truly spent five years searching for her missing child, the people who run this organization have to know that a good many people think Kate McCann is guilty of child neglect, guilty of manslaughter, guilty of covering up a crime, guilty of obstructing a police investigation, and guilty of defrauding the public of money. Who chooses such a person to represent their organization?

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 259100

She doesn't mince her words in that piece does she. I rather like the titleKate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 11.07.12 0:47

sami wrote:What exactly is the background to this group/charity ? Is it not a relatively new organisation or am I wrong in thinking that ? If I am right, then I smell a big rat. Was this organisation set up in order to appoint Healy as an ambassador, thus fulfilling the aim that has been there since way back in 2007 ?

Seems this has been in the pipeline for a while

McCanns: 'Miles for Missing People' 2011
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id364.html
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.07.12 7:44

jd wrote:
sami wrote:What exactly is the background to this group/charity ? Is it not a relatively new organisation or am I wrong in thinking that ? If I am right, then I smell a big rat. Was this organisation set up in order to appoint Healy as an ambassador, thus fulfilling the aim that has been there since way back in 2007 ?

It was registered as a ltd company in 1993 - I can't find the date they registered as a Charity and still don't quite understand how this is possible if it was the very reason that the Fund became a Company instead of a Charity?

Company Information Missing People Ltd. (note that the name is missingpeople on the website) Charity Commission has it as: Missing People Limited.

Registration Date: 26/04/1993
Registration Number: 02814202
Type: Private Limited company without share capital

Accounts filed on: 13/09/2011
For period to: 31/03/2011
Category: Full

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 11.07.12 8:13

tigger wrote:
jd wrote:

It was registered as a ltd company in 1993 - I can't find the date they registered as a Charity and still don't quite understand how this is possible if it was the very reason that the Fund became a Company instead of a Charity?

Company Information Missing People Ltd. (note that the name is missingpeople on the website) Charity Commission has it as: Missing People Limited.

Registration Date: 26/04/1993
Registration Number: 02814202
Type: Private Limited company without share capital

Accounts filed on: 13/09/2011
For period to: 31/03/2011
Category: Full

It will be a charity if it passes the 'wider public interest' test. It can be a limited company and a charity. The McFund would be unlikely to pass the 'wider public interest' test unless it's objectives were significantly changed. The 'problem' with an organisation being a charity is that they have to comply with the strict charity accounting regime as well as having limitations on how funds are spent.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.07.12 8:38

Thank you for that CC! It's finally percolated through my brain.

For good measure just checked PACT: it's not a charity, but a 'not for profit organisation' registered in 1999.

Their remit reads like Missingpeople have copied it from the PACT website. The same 250.000 missing people etc.

As from May this year their media person is our very own favourite C.Mitchell.... http://www.pact-online.org/News-and-Media/news-a-media-pact-parents-and-abducted-children-together-parental-abduction-missing-children-associate-of-icmec.html

All in bed together then.

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 11.07.12 9:16

tigger wrote:Thank you for that CC! It's finally percolated through my brain.

For good measure just checked PACT: it's not a charity, but a 'not for profit organisation' registered in 1999.

Their remit reads like Missingpeople have copied it from the PACT website. The same 250.000 missing people etc.

As from May this year their media person is our very own favourite C.Mitchell....http://www.pact-online.org/News-and-Media/news-a-media-pact-parents-and-abducted-children-together-parental-abduction-missing-children-associate-of-icmec.html

Gee this gets murkier by the day, when we all thought they were quiet and faded into the background they were busy working away !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by pingunootnoot 11.07.12 9:43

jd wrote:

In her book, about a few days after Madeleine went missing she questioned herself why this has happened and that she cannot let it happen to anyone else. So tbh i am not surprised she is an ambassador for missing people. I am guessing this is what she wanted from the start.
pingunootnoot

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.07.12 10:06

From the blog:
Day 70. 12/7/2007
I came to London today to meet with the British police and will go to the Child Exploitaion and Online Protection Centre tomorrow to learn more about their role. As I have said previously we want to work closely with the police and child welfare organisations to help us keep awareness of Madeleines and other childrens disappearance high.
unquote

Back to top Go down

Post by mccannscam 11.07.12 10:12

i have been blocked from commenting on the missing persons page , funny enough i was not rude threatening just used facts and im blocked , it now seems only pro mccanns are there voicing katie "mistake" mistake a mistake is buying beans instead of spagetti not leaving 3 babies alone night after night , and it is only the pro mccanns being rude and threatening (there is only a handful of them Wink
mccannscam

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.07.12 10:35

According to twitter there were 600+ comments, all deleted now. Missing persons have put up a message to say comments will be deleted etc on their page.............

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/

Only a few comments of approval now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.07.12 10:39

What a sad state of affairs Candyfloss. There were some excellent postings yesterday but now we are left with a few blinkered pros.

The lunatics have really been allowed to take over the asylum this time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 11.07.12 10:49

Deleting comments will not solve their problem. They can delete all they want, it will not make the problem go away. They will not be able to delete the people who refuse to donate to their cause because of their actions. They cannot delete the damage that has been done over the past 24 hours.

They should have the courage of their convictions. If they truly believe Kate Healy is the right person for the job, there should be no need to delete anything.

They would be better using their delete button to delete Healy from their organisation.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 11.07.12 10:50

What I find even more strange is that Kate agreed to this appointment, surely there is a world a of difference between `Missing` and `Abducted` ??!

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 11.07.12 10:51

david_uk wrote:What I find even more strange is that Kate agreed to this appointment, surely there is a world a of difference between `Missing` and `Abducted` ??!

How could she not agree if asked though? How would that look?
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.07.12 11:01

uppatoffee wrote:
david_uk wrote:What I find even more strange is that Kate agreed to this appointment, surely there is a world a of difference between `Missing` and `Abducted` ??!

How could she not agree if asked though? How would that look?

It would have looked as though she was a shy retiring sort of person who didn't want/need a public image and that she preferred to just be a housewife and mum, caring for her family, and of course searching for Madeleine, nearly forgot that point big grin

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.07.12 11:03

Jean wrote:What a sad state of affairs Candyfloss. There were some excellent postings yesterday but now we are left with a few blinkered pros.

I don't know whether it's me having a senior moment (certainly wouldn't be the first time) but there are hundreds of comments on the page, some of them from people not agreeing with what's happened. I'm sure they weren't there when I last looked!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.07.12 11:10

Jean wrote:
Jean wrote:What a sad state of affairs Candyfloss. There were some excellent postings yesterday but now we are left with a few blinkered pros.

I don't know whether it's me having a senior moment (certainly wouldn't be the first time) but there are hundreds of comments on the page, some of them from people not agreeing with what's happened. I'm sure they weren't there when I last looked!

They had all gone when I looked with the message that was put up.

The ipetition now has 157 signatures so far....

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kate-mccann-should-not-be-an-ambassador-for/signatures/page/4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mccannscam 11.07.12 11:19

https://www.facebook.com/missingpeople.uk this is the facebook link to missing presons where we now cannot comment , some brilliant post were here yesterday , look under where they announce kate as ambassador ( it has over 400 comments ) they have removed some but lots still there , u will notice barbera at the end defending the mccanns apparently she is always popping up to get our thoughts removed Sad
mccannscam

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 11.07.12 12:36

tigger wrote:From the blog:
Day 70. 12/7/2007
I came to London today to meet with the British police and will go to the Child Exploitaion and Online Protection Centre tomorrow to learn more about their role. As I have said previously we want to work closely with the police and child welfare organisations to help us keep awareness of Madeleines and other childrens disappearance high.
unquote

tigger ,that's only 2 months after Maddie went missing. They were certainly busy but not with trying to find their daughter ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 11.07.12 12:46

tigger wrote:Thank you for that CC! It's finally percolated through my brain.

As from May this year their media person is our very own favourite C.Mitchell.... http://www.pact-online.org/News-and-Media/news-a-media-pact-parents-and-abducted-children-together-parental-abduction-missing-children-associate-of-icmec.html

They certainly are all in bed together Tigger

The blonde woman with kate mccann in a lot of the 'run' photos is Kirsten O’Brien....Ambassador of MissingPeople
When they released the latest Maddie 'photo' in April 2012, ITN news had their exclusive interview with the mccanns by Julie Etchingham....Ambassador of MissingPeople

Fiona Phillips...Nothing needs to be said....Honorary Friend of MissingPeople
Philip Schofield who had the 'interview' yesterday....Honorary Friend of MissingPeople

Sir Richard Branson....Patron of MissingPeople
Lorraine Kelly....Patron of MissingPeople

Chris Rollings....Trustee.....Chief Superintendent with Leicestershire Constabulary. Since 2002 he has been in charge of missing persons for the Force. In 2007 Leicestershire Constabulary were the only police force in the country to receive an ‘excellent’ rating for missing persons investigation. Chris Rollings does the 'runs' with kate mccann each year

No doubt all are saving lots of cash with expenses claims and tax relief etc with associations to a charity. Recently honoured Lady Meyer made a nice little profit with hers

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Waxwing 11.07.12 13:39

Lots of comments on The Huffington Post website.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/10/madeleine-mccann-mother-kate-missing-people-campaign_n_1660902.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
Waxwing

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 11.07.12 14:45

jd wrote:

They certainly are all in bed together Tigger

The blonde woman with kate mccann in a lot of the 'run' photos is Kirsten O’Brien....Ambassador of MissingPeople
When they released the latest Maddie 'photo' in April 2012, ITN news had their exclusive interview with the mccanns by Julie Etchingham....Ambassador of MissingPeople

Fiona Phillips...Nothing needs to be said....Honorary Friend of MissingPeople
Philip Schofield who had the 'interview' yesterday....Honorary Friend of MissingPeople

Sir Richard Branson....Patron of MissingPeople
Lorraine Kelly....Patron of MissingPeople

Chris Rollings....Trustee.....Chief Superintendent with Leicestershire Constabulary. Since 2002 he has been in charge of missing persons for the Force. In 2007 Leicestershire Constabulary were the only police force in the country to receive an ‘excellent’ rating for missing persons investigation. Chris Rollings does the 'runs' with kate mccann each year

No doubt all are saving lots of cash with expenses claims and tax relief etc with associations to a charity. Recently honoured Lady Meyer made a nice little profit with hers

Its not always a case of what you know, but who you know. Rub shoulders with the right people and you're bound to be welcomed into the club, eventually. Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 7 302873
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top