The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 8 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 8 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 8 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 8 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Pershing36 06.07.12 19:01

This has got to be a non-story.

I am pretty sure that any police force would have the scene cornered off and the forensics in if they thought it was a credible tip-off of a corpses location.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the guy is on the other team. I find it interesting how he is dodging explaining what led him there and why he thinks the residents of the house were unaware.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 8 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Liz Eagles 06.07.12 19:05

sweetex wrote:Some new detail: Unfortunately translated.

http://www.abc.es/20120706/internacional/abci-scottland-yard-madeleine-pistas-201207061831.html

The evidence presented yesterday by the South African businessman Stephen Birch suggest that the body might be buried in the garden of the local neighbor Missing the small girl.

The British police were yesterday gathered to analyze the evidence presented by the South African businessman Stephen Birch, who claims to know where the body of Madeleine McCann. The Portuguese newspaper "Correio da Manha" which was the first to reveal the news, confirmed in its Monday edition that Scotland Yard is very hopeful with the new tracks that emerged around the Maddie case. The aforementioned employer ensures that the body is buried in the small garden of Robert Murat, the British citizen who lives next to the Ocean Club, local Missing Maddie. For its part, the Attorney General of the Republic (PRG) Lusa has reacted to new developments to report that the process will be reopened only "if there are new facts, credible and relevant and not mere hypotheses or speculation." If the Judicial Police (PJ) of the neighboring country wants to perform some due diligence needs require opening the case to prosecutors, who filed the process in July 2008.

Five years after the disappearance of little Madeleine has become clear that the case continues to arouse great interest among the public that came in detail any new developments. While waiting to know whether the data provided by Birch allow a retrial, we discover more details of the work done by this businessman obsessed with solving the mystery.

After four times invade the garden of Robert Murat with his machine geo radar (always at dawn, when he was not the owner) Birch has concluded that the body is buried two feet deep. Ensure that the ground was excavated "from 21:00 to 21:20 am on May 3 and Madeleine was buried between 22:05 and 22:15." This employer does not accuse without proof Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, but speaks of a suspicious figure, that of a British businessman who is the acronym GSA, who said he surfed with the father of Madeleine. Robert Murat also believes is foreign to the burial of the body of Madeleine.

It also now know what the reaction of Murat himself, who after being considered a suspect in 2007 prosecuted for libel in the English press to receive compensation for damage to its image and person a total of 750 thousand euros a year later. He works at home and married a citizen Luso-British. For now Robert Murat says that the claims of South African entrepreneur "are crazy and stupid."

I am afraid I don't understand pidgin English.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 06.07.12 19:17

@aquila rather not read it then :)

If this guy starts to implicate people he is either very stupid - or he knows. How would he know the time of the burial though? dontgetit

Who has the initials of GSA? Does anyone know?

sweetex
sweetex

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.07.12 19:22

Pershing36 wrote:There is something peculiar about all this and I can't put my finger on it.

Stephen Birch is obviously not a poor man, by the sounds of it quite the contrary. He has admitted breaking and entry which I can not support and have to agree with the pro's that sneaking round and old ladies garden is not acceptable. He seems to have put himself in a position of being charged with breaking and entry and knowing who everything has gone in the past he will probably be sued.

I gather he was not blinding search the grounds with this equipment, so he must have been working on intelligence. I wonder what line of investigation led him to believe that there is a body there.

He is either very sure about this or rather foolish because the press and supporters will give him hell.

Just wondering if his investigation was prompted by the contents of the email Sharoni received just over a year ago posted on page 11 of this thread:-

"Here is an extract from an e-mail that I received from another SA Investigator in March 2011. I am unable to provide the entire message since it was sent in confidence, but as he also relayed this information to many others and the story is now in the media, I think that it may be OK to share this extract.

It seems that I was mistaken about him being a psychic, he was just working with one.

What is written below is an extract from an e-mail, neither I or the Madeleine Foundation are not responsible for its content and we should not assume any truth in what is written there until this is proven.

Here is what the investigator had to say:

Madeleine Mc Cann is dead, she is buried in the yard of Robert Murat, about
3 meters off the back boundry wall.

At the time, and maybe even now, THE MURATS DO NOT KNOW SHE IS THERE.

I believe that ******* ********* could have placed her in the yard, but he was not responsible for her death. He was only doing someone a favour.

I emailled Amaral, and told him the above, adding, " I BELIEVE THAT YOU MAY ALSO FIND A MISSING TENNIS / SPORTS BAG BURIED WITH HER".

This could well be linked.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.07.12 19:33

I have such a low opinion of the McCanns that I won't be surprised if they try to implicate any helpers to save themselves. They may be behind this story and supplied the "GSA" name to Birch.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 06.07.12 19:34

I would like to know who ********** *********** is in Sharon's email she received! Does it fit with this mysterious GSA clue?!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.07.12 20:27

uppatoffee wrote:I would like to know who ********** *********** is in Sharon's email she received! Does it fit with this mysterious GSA clue?!
Search me. GA, I would know [and not connect], but GSA ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.07.12 20:30

Châtelaine wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:I would like to know who ********** *********** is in Sharon's email she received! Does it fit with this mysterious GSA clue?!

GA certainly didn't go surfing with Gerry, that's for sure Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 8 110921
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 06.07.12 20:38

ShuBob wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

GA certainly didn't go surfing with Gerry, that's for sure Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 8 110921

spit coffee

It seems that the GSA is misleading. It comes from the google translation. The original is in fact M.J.S. Very strange that google does that, but it seems that was what happened. (Also according to someone on the MM forum)

Apologies.

The mystery man's initials is M.J.S according to the original report
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.07.12 20:43

I think this is the first time I've heard the claim that Gerry surfed in Portugal. I was only aware of O'Brien and Oldfield.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 06.07.12 20:46

I seem to remember reading that Robert Naylor and James Gorrod also "windsurfed" that week. I think Naylor had lessons with RO'B or MO, can't remember which one.

Would Ocean Club have had computerised booking back then for activities? I doubt that paper copies of records would exist by now.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 06.07.12 20:49

There was a ********** who was in the Tapas restaurant on the night of 3 May. He had a booking for 2 at 9pm.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 06.07.12 20:50

His middle initial is J and he is from Leicester.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 06.07.12 20:53

uppatoffee wrote:There was a M******* S*******who was in the Tapas restaurant on the night of 3 May. He had a booking for 2 at 9pm.

First time I heard of him. Although I'm not clued up on all the guest lists etc.

@ShuBob - First time I too hear about Gerry surfing
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.07.12 21:01

PAT BROWN‏@ProfilerPatB
Sherlock Holmes on Scotland Yard's Madeline #McCann Review http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/07/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 06.07.12 21:11

I have another theory.

One (claimed) property developer who has received lots of cash in libel cases has wasted it (their past actions have not shown them to be the most astute business person) decides to try and provoke another libel case. Most people I meet who claim property development as profession are actually unemployed, I think I heard that before in somebodies PJ interview??

He contacts another property developer who he has had contacts with and gets them to make a up a story. The person called upon does it returns to a non-EU country and safe from prosecution. The press is given a far fetched story on the hope it provokes them to write stories that can later be deemed as libellous.

Property developer sues and wins his case because he knows damn well that the far fetch story is completely fabricated. In the past being a suspect in this case has been extremely lucrative. This is a set up I feel, however greed is often peoples downfall.

Who needs a fund aye!!

What you think??

Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.07.12 21:15

a small point, the Olive Press is now reporting this and along with other media is quoting Birch as stating he wants to bring closure to Madeleine's family. I heard him saying he would like closure for everyone involved in the case. And might I add, mainly for the missing child.

Well I guess speculation is rife all over, I think I will wait now until someone with the authority to do something takes this up and does something with it. It seems to have created a stir amongst many without the power to do anything but debate, but only silence from the parties who can follow it up. The more I think about it the more bewildered I am becoming.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 06.07.12 21:27

russiandoll wrote: a small point, the Olive Press is now reporting this and along with other media is quoting Birch as stating he wants to bring closure to Madeleine's family. I heard him saying he would like closure for everyone involved in the case. And might I add, mainly for the missing child.

Well I guess speculation is rife all over, I think I will wait now until someone with the authority to do something takes this up and does something with it. It seems to have created a stir amongst many without the power to do anything but debate, but only silence from the parties who can follow it up. The more I think about it the more bewildered I am becoming.

Agreed. Saw the Olive Press article, and still no comment from TM either. confused
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 06.07.12 21:31

Bewildered is a great word. I bet the McCanns are as well. I have no doubt they know nothing about this. Not that it matters they are on a win, win. If this is the fake I think it is. They have shown no love for him and can easily drum up massive sympathy claiming it is just exploiting the situation for personal gain.

My suspicion comes from the fact that he has been very adamant that the previous suspect in this residence is not involved. If the press run wild with theories that base is well and truly covered and it will be solely on their heads.

Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.07.12 21:41

Pershing36 wrote:Bewildered is a great word. I bet the McCanns are as well. I have no doubt they know nothing about this. Not that it matters they are on a win, win. If this is the fake I think it is. They have shown no love for him and can easily drum up massive sympathy claiming it is just exploiting the situation for personal gain.

My suspicion comes from the fact that he has been very adamant that the previous suspect in this residence is not involved. If the press run wild with theories that base is well and truly covered and it will be solely on their heads.

Although they commented during the Arade dam search (they had a tendency to give comment about everything in those days. How things have changed!), they gave no indication that they actually had links with Aragao. Look how that's turning out. I wouldn't rule out any links with Birch either.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 06.07.12 21:45

He was on Capetalk today here in SA.

http://soundcloud.com/567-capetalk/stephen-birch-on-claims-he

Only saw the link now on twitter. New interview with Birch
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 06.07.12 21:51

The money isn't running out for them just yet but maybe it is for the others.

Somebody said in the past on this forum follow the money. Regardless of what really happened that night this horrible situation has been a cash cow for others. Problem is the payments were some years ago and must have come as easy money for some.

Somebody appears to keep returning to mum every time it runs out.

Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.07.12 22:06

sweetex wrote:He was on Capetalk today here in SA.

Note he says he started this investigation 15 months ago which, again, ties in with when the anonymous e mail was received by Sharoni (March 2011).

He says he heard back from SY saying they spent all day last Monday discussing it. So I wonder when he informed SY, was it at the end of the week before? - must have been around the same time SM was in contact with them on the Thursday or Friday.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.07.12 22:08

Seems something is definitely afoot. Here's an article published today on the BBC website with interesting use of the McCanns' picture:

Missing persons: Families could get 'certificate of presumed death'

Among those to give evidence to the Commons justice committee was the family of former Manic Street Preachers guitarist Richey Edwards, who disappeared in 1995 and Kate McCann, whose daughter Madeleine disappeared in 2007.

The Ministry of Justice has accepted the committee's principal recommendation for a new certificate of presumed death, with broadly the same legal status as a death certificate, which would give families the authority to begin sorting out their loved one's financial affairs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18736372
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.07.12 22:11

sweetex wrote:He was on Capetalk today here in SA.

Whatever this whole story may be about ... it was refreshing to hear someone doing a proper interview, asking proper questions ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top