The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest 10.07.12 22:52

ProfessorPPlum wrote:This cannot get any dirtier can it? Is it true what I'm hearing that Missing People have hired Clarence Mitchell to do their PR? WT-royal-F????

Don't think so, haven't seen that anywhere, isn't he the PR for PACT?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by uppatoffee 10.07.12 22:53

candyfloss wrote:This is apparently updated.............case reopened...........

Win‏@winnower1

http://soundcloud.com/567-capetalk/stephen-birch-update Stephen Birch audio #McCann Claiming PJ want him to fly back to Portugal / case reopened.

Not quite yet! Birch says he spoke to the senior directorate of the Portuguese Police, and they have apparently submitted a proposal to the Prosecuting division and they are awaiting permission to reopen the case.

He says that he sent the information to the McCanns direct as well as to the police. Not quite what Kate said this morning!

He was again very emphatic that Murat was innocent.

Curiouser and curiouser!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.12 22:53

ProfessorPPlum wrote:This cannot get any dirtier can it? Is it true what I'm hearing that Missing People have hired Clarence Mitchell to do their PR? WT-royal-F????

Do you have links to/proof of CM being hired?

If you do, I really am in need of antacid.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.12 22:55

uppatoffee wrote:
candyfloss wrote:This is apparently updated.............case reopened...........

Win‏@winnower1

http://soundcloud.com/567-capetalk/stephen-birch-update Stephen Birch audio #McCann Claiming PJ want him to fly back to Portugal / case reopened.

Not quite yet! Birch says he spoke to the senior directorate of the Portuguese Police, and they have apparently submitted a proposal to the Prosecuting division and they are awaiting permission to reopen the case.

He says that he sent the information to the McCanns direct as well as to the police. Not quite what Kate said this morning!

Curiouser and curiouser!

He (Birch) also said he had no contact with the McCanns.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.12 22:56

uppatoffee wrote:

Win‏@winnower1

Curiouser and curiouser!

Thanks uppatoffee, for the resume, Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.07.12 22:59

I see a Stephen Birch has just posted on the qs for Stephen Birch topic.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 10.07.12 23:01

Nanny ‏@MyNanny25
@missypuddleduck @zodiaczephyr @missingpeople Its two crooks for the PRIZE of one ‪#MissingPeople‬ have hired Mitchell for their PR ‪#McCann‬

No idea where Nanny got this from though
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 11.07.12 8:50

According to today's CdM newspaper it has been confirmed that Murat is going to sure Birch.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/noticia.aspx?contentID=95A5909C-E685-4F90-82D3-09F350018FD8&channelID=00000010-0000-0000-0000-000000000010

uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Empty Transcript from Cape Radio interview with Birch.

Post by tigger 11.07.12 8:54

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/07/birch-talks-to-capetalk-radio/

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 11.07.12 9:45

If Murat is going to sue, I would imagine that must increase the likelihood that the path will be dug up, in order to test whether Birch's allegations are correct.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 11.07.12 9:51

I just wonder ? if some felt the case will never be reopened by pj or maccs,maybe this was next best thing that someone felt it maybe the next best thing to at last have a good reason to reopen on a legit.basis?joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by pingunootnoot 11.07.12 9:55

uppatoffee wrote:If Murat is going to sue, I would imagine that must increase the likelihood that the path will be dug up, in order to test whether Birch's allegations are correct.
That is correct. Surely he would have to prove Birch wrong before suing him.
pingunootnoot

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 11.07.12 10:07

joyce1938 wrote:I just wonder ? if some felt the case will never be reopened by pj or maccs,maybe this was next best thing that someone felt it maybe the next best thing to at last have a good reason to reopen on a legit.basis?joyce1938
It's a valid point Joyce. I for one will be very surprised if anything is found there, and if by the faintest chance it is, I can't see how it went in there before the police searched the property.

One thing is for sure, it is forcing the Portuguese hand to breaking point, to a point they *seemed* reluctant to take. Or perhaps this is just what they were looking for in the absence of any formal request or letter from the McCanns.....
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 11.07.12 10:13

Good point Joyce! If the PJ need a reason to reopen then this is as good as any they are likely to get. Assuming it reopens, is the arguido status automatically reinstated or not? Would the tapas group be reinvited back for interview? If no body is found they will be no further forward than when the case was shelved.

So many questions!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 11.07.12 10:20

monkey mind, i visit eastern portugal twice a year , and right now they are having pretty hard time ,measures to get out of debt have been put into force i believe ,not just o[in a pretendy way ,they were collecting food outside of food stores 2 years ago ,i have seen small business gone and shops ,all peoples food money ,not to live on thre hog ,but to get by. So i really feel its a big undertaking for them to reopen up a case unless it could be allowed to get to a conclusion and be allowed by the forces that are so strong ,to conclude it .It seems the mony that sy have been allowed ,should have been enough ,to do one thing or the other by now ,i just hope so badly that we will get a word before too long ,to either say ,no case ,ir we are taking this further now ,give pj some evidence in order to open it up,and take to court ,then we may have to just live with the results ,not that we would like it .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 11.07.12 10:26

i have raed that the arguidos would be reinstated,but i am not certain of that.you would think by now some decision could be made by sy grange ,to have an opinion on it . ofcourse we will not be privvy of news till something is decided to go ahead or notwith lagal stuff,cant be sure of bits and pieces we get now and then,if its just fodder to keep us all talking around in circles,i do have my doubts about us helping them to avoid next question ,by pre empting us and giving stuff out,hope this makes sense.joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 11.07.12 11:50

Yes, all good points again Joyce, and it's very easy to lose touch with how much cost can factor into these things. Portugal would struggle to finance a reopened investigation whilst no such problem seems to exist for the McCanns, what with book deals, hard backs, paperbacks, serialisation rights, ambassadorships, consultancies, public donations and offers of financial support from the uber rich - to mention just a few.

Makes quite a mockery of the concept of karma.
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Empty Area that was searched did not include the area where they think she is buried?

Post by Nelly6969 12.07.12 14:14

Comment here by Van Wyk's sister claiming that the cordoned off area that was searched did not include the area where they think she is buried

Scroll down to copies of you tube comments (top one)

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/09/stephen-birch-interview-youtube/
Nelly6969

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by dai thomas 15.07.12 18:06

Let us say for arguments sake that SY with their extra few thousand pages of statements, have concluded that there is a possibility that MM's body is buried at Murats villa. Would it be fair to say that they would be reluctant to act on this themselves for fear of repercussions and therefore would benefit from utilising a third party i.e. SB to plant the story. What better way of judging reaction of the Mccanns and all other parties involved, especially if it emerged that digging was about to commence.

But to be honest, if I knew that one of my children had been buried in that location, I'd be absolutely terrified that someone might just start digging, and believe me I would do everything in my power to try and stop the site being excavated, and for that reason alone I think there's nothing to be found under that drive, but then again I can't imagine what goes through Kate and Gerrys minds, so maybe I'm totally wrong.

I still think it would be extremely beneficial to get digging.
dai thomas

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 15.07.12 18:47

Frankly I could understand the PJ never wanting to go near the McCann case again, no matter WHAT the evidence. What a hiding to nothing! Costing the Portuguese people millions in return for what? To be rubbished by the British again and again? No thanks. You can keep your McCann's and their missing / dead child. Sort it out yourselves you arrogant, critical, ungrateful xenophobic morons.

ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 15.07.12 18:57

The problem with SB is he gives no detail. Does the path have a base, as in concrete, hardcore etc? It's quite likely that a void appeared due to setlement of the hardcore.

I have no expectation other than he is mistaken.

As for claiming a reward? The money if it still exists was for the SAFE return of Madeleline McCann.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 15.07.12 19:02

ProfessorPPlum wrote:Frankly I could understand the PJ never wanting to go near the McCann case again, no matter WHAT the evidence. What a hiding to nothing! Costing the Portuguese people millions in return for what? To be rubbished by the British again and again? No thanks. You can keep your McCann's and their missing / dead child. Sort it out yourselves you arrogant, critical, ungrateful xenophobic morons.

Agree 100%. Nothing more to add.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by buscadora Matilda 17.07.12 15:43

ProfessorPPlum wrote:Frankly I could understand the PJ never wanting to go near the McCann case again, no matter WHAT the evidence. What a hiding to nothing! Costing the Portuguese people millions in return for what? To be rubbished by the British again and again? No thanks. You can keep your McCann's and their missing / dead child. Sort it out yourselves you arrogant, critical, ungrateful xenophobic morons.

Exactly my opinion ProfessorPPlum! Nothing seems to happen on the Portugues side since the Birch outing. I assume he had hoped for much more pressure from the media side, but the UK press are afraid of being sued by CR and the Portugues don' t want to admit that the PJ maybe indeed did not search the RM property thoroughly, or at least it would look so if the body is there. So why should they go and dig the driveway up to either find nothing OR the corpse, in any case they would come off as the losing party.

On the other hand, I have always understood Birch saying the body was immediately put to the ground on the night of 3rd May, however, he does not say if that was really ON the Murat property. I believe she was burried somewhere else for some weeks until Murat's reputation was cleared again.

And Murat must be be scared to death now as he starts to understand that the cheated on him for the second time, firstly by making him a scapegoat in 2007 and then again by disposing of the body under his driveway.In any case, it's always the others that will lose. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 149957
buscadora Matilda

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 17.07.12 16:26

+ 1 on this! well said. Sadly I think this is exactly the case with the PJ and I dont blame them.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 27.07.12 18:00

[color:6b93=000000]
Maddie's parents shy away from searches
[color:6b93=000000]Correio da Manhã

[color:6b93=000000]Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 20 Cm140712bc
[color:6b93=000000]Mitchell told Birch that the McCanns would not comment on the leads gathered by the South African

[color:6b93=000000]
Investigation

The South African researcher
is surprised by the behaviour of the McCanns. Learn why in CM.

[size=7]By: João C.
Rodrigues Rodrigues
14 July 2012

The
parents of Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in Praia da Luz in
May 2007, have refused
to support the search of Robert Murat's yard, where a South African
researcher believes the body
of the British girl to
be buried, after having detected, by geo-radar, a foreign object under
the ground.

In an
open letter to Kate and
Gerry this week, Stephen Birch asked the couple to promote a press
conference to demand access to
undertake excavations at
the rear of the Murat property, near the resort where Maddie was last
seen in Praia da Luz, Lagos.
However, up until last
night, the couple had not yet responded to the letter. "Even today
[yesterday] I sent an SMS to
Mr Clarence Mitchell
[the McCanns spokesperson] and the only answer I got was 'No comment',"
Stephen Birch said
to CM.

"One can
only assume that, as parents, they do not want to eliminate the chance
of Maddie being dead
and buried under the
driveway on Murat's property," added the South African researcher.
Stephen Birch finds
it stranger still the
attitude of the couple in the face of the new leads gathered: "I do not
understand how they can
travel to India and
around the world looking for the girl but do not want to find a place
that is 130 metes from the apartment
where they were."

CM
attempted repeatedly to confront the spokesman for Kate and Gerry
McCann, Clarence Mitchell,
but he never answered
the phone. However, it has still only been three days, and Kate McCann
argued, at a press conference
the subject of which was
her appointment as ambassador to the British organisation Missing
People, that they would never stop
looking for Maddie.

Indeed, Kate McCann even admitted that the new million euro advertising campaign promoted by
the organisation was a "leap of hope."

HE RENTED GEO-RADAR AND INVADED THE TERRAIN DURING THE
NIGHT

After
15 months of investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, Stephen
Birch rented a geo-radar
and flew to the Algarve
in mid-June. After two weeks watching Robert Murat, who lives just over
100 metres from the Ocean
Club in Praia da Luz,
Birch took several nights - when the British man had left the property -
to invade the land and use