The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

australian vid - Page 2 Mm11

australian vid - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

australian vid - Page 2 Mm11

australian vid - Page 2 Regist10

australian vid

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

australian vid - Page 2 Empty Re: australian vid

Post by Nina 27.05.12 18:29

jd wrote:I think you would be mentally unbalanced to do this, it is not normal behaviour

gerry mccann can bleat on about dining in your back garden but this is not the point.....can the children be be watched over is the only factor, which very clearly they could not be in the slightest for the larger part of each evening from the Tapas Bar

They tell us they were not in the next room, or even on the terrace but something akin to dining in your own back garden with frequent checks. It is a 'well we were not right there but we did check frequently' ah but ah but.
They hadn't a cat in hells chance to be sure of child safety, even if they were actually doing what they said they were, checking regularly. They couldn't see anything nor hear anything. Any distance further than that within a house or sat outside an open back door is unsafe imo. In fact if this is true, their checking routine I am amazed that nothing else happened to another child during that week.
I just don't believe a word of it.
I agree it is not normal behaviour, they are wicked.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.05.12 18:30

kate should make up her mind and not lie about the curtains, which of the four versions is correct
lol!

What's with all the usage of the word cow in the last few posts friedtomatoes. I've noted it several times, including the thread I deleted in which you use the same word plus a swear word. There is really no need for this.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.05.12 18:43

google too young to be alone mccanns culpable and see the video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here it is
big grin

good guy says........
lol!
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 27.05.12 19:54

PeterMac wrote:Interesting video. Thank you for the link
They mention that there were TWO important sightings, but then only go into detail of the JT one. And then change the subject.
Gerry's display when he goes through the allegations of accident and then hiding / disposal of the body is wonderful, Tourettes twitches, wiggling his head around, not looking at the interviewer. Why not just say "It is simply not correct" and leave it at that ?

But then look at the interviewer who is seen seated at the book launch at 13:37 to 13:42
Her face tells a story.
And that story IMHO is that she doesn't believe them.
(You can fast forward by dragging the little time tab thing along the bottom.)

My thoughts exactly re the interviewer , that is some look !!!!
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.05.12 19:58

tuom wrote:
They mention that there were TWO important sightings, but then only go into detail of the JT one. And then change the subject.
Gerry's display when he goes through the allegations of accident and then hiding / disposal of the body is wonderful, Tourettes twitches, wiggling his head around, not looking at the interviewer. Why not just say "It is simply not correct" and leave it at that ?

But then look at the interviewer who is seen seated at the book launch at 13:37 to 13:42
Her face tells a story.

For some reason I cannot get that video to play.
Admin do we have a thread where all these video links are stored?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.12 20:04

Nina wrote:
tuom wrote:

Her face tells a story.

No, don't think we have Nina. If someone wants to compile a few and start a thread perhaps. Admin could maybe make it a sticky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.05.12 20:31

candyfloss wrote:
Nina wrote:
tuom wrote:

Her face tells a story.

No, don't think we have Nina. If someone wants to compile a few and start a thread perhaps. Admin could maybe make it a sticky.
Sorry Candyfloss I wouldn't know where to begin, so cannot offer but we do have some very clever people on here who if they have the time might volunteer roses

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 28.05.12 14:18

I dont mind volunteering for this as will have some spare time shortly, but would like some ideas on how to present it, date order is probably the best?
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 28.05.12 14:34

friedtomatoes wrote:kate should make up her mind and not lie about the curtains, which of the four versions is correct
lol!

What's with all the usage of the word cow in the last few posts friedtomatoes. I've noted it several times, including the thread I deleted in which you use the same word plus a swear word. There is really no need for this.

i dont normally gratuitously slag off the mccanns, they are strange at least, bollocking noted, but sometimes what they say justifies it
soz

especially some of the lies told in kates book
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.05.12 16:06

friedtomatoes wrote:I dont mind volunteering for this as will have some spare time shortly, but would like some ideas on how to present it, date order is probably the best?
I think this is a good idea, as the volume is beginning to overwhelm.
Date is obviously one possible criterion, but possibly not very helpful if we are trying to search

I suggest a very short description might be of more use - such as
• Kate admits not searching
* Gerry smiles after interview finishes
• whoosh clunk
• Kennedy admits fund for legal costs

If they were also numbered we could simply refer to the number rather than having to copy and paste the link every time

And on that note, perhaps a system of
KM 1, 2, 3 4 etc where it is only her
then
GM 1, 2, 3, 4 only him
KGM for both
JT
and so on

Documentaries in a different category from clips from interviews, though I realise that there is overlap.
And sequences prepared by others - Hidihi, Spudgun etc to have their own lists.

Not quite so easy to manage, but I think it will be well worth it. The Australian one was an eye opener for me, I had read the transcript but never seen QM writhing and wriggling on the end of the hook like that.

YouTube is an obvious place to start.
And then as many people as possible should use "Keepvid" to store them, in case of whooshing.

Good luck. It shouldn't take more than a month !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.05.12 20:23

PeterMac wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:I dont mind volunteering for this as will have some spare time shortly, but would like some ideas on how to present it, date order is probably the best?
I think this is a good idea, as the volume is beginning to overwhelm.
Date is obviously one possible criterion, but possibly not very helpful if we are trying to search

I suggest a very short description might be of more use - such as
• Kate admits not searching
* Gerry smiles after interview finishes
• whoosh clunk
• Kennedy admits fund for legal costs

If they were also numbered we could simply refer to the number rather than having to copy and paste the link every time

And on that note, perhaps a system of
KM 1, 2, 3 4 etc where it is only her
then
GM 1, 2, 3, 4 only him
KGM for both
JT
and so on

Documentaries in a different category from clips from interviews, though I realise that there is overlap.
And sequences prepared by others - Hidihi, Spudgun etc to have their own lists.

Not quite so easy to manage, but I think it will be well worth it. The Australian one was an eye opener for me, I had read the transcript but never seen QM writhing and wriggling on the end of the hook like that.

YouTube is an obvious place to start.
And then as many people as possible should use "Keepvid" to store them, in case of whooshing.

Good luck. It shouldn't take more than a month !

Ribisl and friedtomatoes have very kindly volunteered to undertake this mamoth task[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It will be posted in the Research Library, and will take a bit of time to finish. It will be a great help to find videos etc, and therefore not for general discussion, and I would ask that members do not post on that thread, and when finished it will be locked. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 29.05.12 0:43

candyfloss wrote:

Ribisl and friedtomatoes have very kindly volunteered to undertake this mamoth task[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It will be posted in the Research Library, and will take a bit of time to finish. It will be a great help to find videos etc, and therefore not for general discussion, and I would ask that members do not post on that thread, and when finished it will be locked. Thanks.

Thank you Candyfloss. Yes, it's quite a challenge, isn't it?
We'd like to call for half a dozen volunteers to help us mine the data. Anybody interested in helping, please PM me. Thanks thumbup

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

australian vid - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian vid

Post by sammyc 29.05.12 8:40

When Gerry is describing the famous last photo by the pool 2 minutes into the video, does he say Madeleine 'sitting by the pool with myself....'? Why doesn't he mention Amelie being there? Why not say 'Madeleine with her sister and myself' or 'me and my two incredibly beautiful daughters'?
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.05.12 8:54

sammyc wrote:When Gerry is describing the famous last photo by the pool 2 minutes into the video, does he say Madeleine 'sitting by the pool with myself....'? Why doesn't he mention Amelie being there? Why not say 'Madeleine with her sister and myself' or 'me and my two incredibly beautiful daughters'?

Missed that! Well spotted, I like it because I'm convinced Amelie is pasted in, not very well either. thumbup

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.05.12 8:58

Ribisl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Thank you Candyfloss. Yes, it's quite a challenge, isn't it?
We'd like to call for half a dozen volunteers to help us mine the data. Anybody interested in helping, please PM me. Thanks thumbup

You could start with HideHo's stock of videos to interpret? I'm sure she has her methods of storing them in some order. Then you can eliminate offerings if they are already on the list. It's going to be hundreds! roses for both of you! roses

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 29.05.12 10:13

Quote "No. That's an emphatic 'no.' I mean the ludicrous thing is. Errm... what... I suppose... what's been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body. Well, when did she have the accident and died? Cos... the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner, so if she died then, how could we have disposed of... hidden her body when there was an immediate search.”

I think one of the reasons he is so uncomfortable here is that in actual fact he is probably telling the truth somewhat but that by necessity must carry a hidden truth behind it. For instance, he would be entirely happy as we know to discuss abduction but the interviewer hit him between the eyes so he resorted to the next safe level, accident whilst they were out dining. He knows very well - as do we - that if an accident happened whilst they were at dinner there was no time for them or their friends, and by that I mean known friends the T7 to have hidden her. But if like me, you are willing to consider the evidence of Eddie and Keela, somebody died in that apartment and the body had to have remained there a number of hours in more than one place, somebody that we have no record of, that leaves the only other missing person. Their evidence tells us that if that scent of cadaverine relates to M, and it’s not unreasonable to infer this considering where else they alerted to, then she must have died earlier in the day or even much earlier in the week. If one accepts the evidence of E and K it can’t be any other way. It’s not good enough to just dismiss their evidence out of hand as stupidity for a treat or misguidance by the handler. The FBI seem to regard these type of dogs very highly, and if you had previously witnessed their proven worth cadavers, explosives, whatever, why wouldn’t you. So if something happened earlier in the day or week sure as night follows day G and K must be fully aware of it must they not? Ergo, if Eddie and Keela are right, the notion of an abductor can be nothing more than subterfuge, an alibi.

Quote GM “It's just nonsense. So. An' if she died when we were in the apartment or fell injured, why would we... why would we cover that up?"

Well IF it was an accident, only you can answer that. But if Eddie and Keela are right that opens up another possibility, and in that instance, the question answers itself.....
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 29.05.12 10:51

monkey mind wrote:

Quote GM “It's just nonsense. So. An' if she died when we were in the apartment or fell injured, why would we... why would we cover that up?"

Well IF it was an accident, only you can answer that. But if Eddie and Keela are right that opens up another possibility, and in that instance, the question answers itself.....

Or if the accident happened in their absence, then the implied child neglect comes into the equation. And that could have been sufficient in their reasoning for concealing the body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 29.05.12 11:17

monkey mind wrote:Quote "No. That's an emphatic 'no.' I mean the ludicrous thing is. Errm... what... I suppose... what's been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body. Well, when did she have the accident and died? Cos... the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner, so if she died then, how could we have disposed of... hidden her body when there was an immediate search.”

I think one of the reasons he is so uncomfortable here is that in actual fact he is probably telling the truth somewhat but that by necessity must carry a hidden truth behind it. For instance, he would be entirely happy as we know to discuss abduction but the interviewer hit him between the eyes so he resorted to the next safe level, accident whilst they were out dining. He knows very well - as do we - that if an accident happened whilst they were at dinner there was no time for them or their friends, and by that I mean known friends the T7 to have hidden her. But if like me, you are willing to consider the evidence of Eddie and Keela, somebody died in that apartment and the body had to have remained there a number of hours in more than one place, somebody that we have no record of, that leaves the only other missing person. Their evidence tells us that if that scent of cadaverine relates to M, and it’s not unreasonable to infer this considering where else they alerted to, then she must have died earlier in the day or even much earlier in the week. If one accepts the evidence of E and K it can’t be any other way. It’s not good enough to just dismiss their evidence out of hand as stupidity for a treat or misguidance by the handler. The FBI seem to regard these type of dogs very highly, and if you had previously witnessed their proven worth cadavers, explosives, whatever, why wouldn’t you. So if something happened earlier in the day or week sure as night follows day G and K must be fully aware of it must they not? Ergo, if Eddie and Keela are right, the notion of an abductor can be nothing more than subterfuge, an alibi.

When you read his first sentence he is almost telling us what happened. (IMO)

Madeleine died in the apartment and had an accident and we hid her body.

He then panics a bit and gets his grammar wrong but asks us a question - almost like saying you can't prove it cause we have people who say they saw us up until 6pm on the Thursday with Madeleine - but we know they are very weak witness statements -

'when did she have the accident and died?'

Then he tells us again that they left her unattended and this is obviously when it happened - while they were at dinner.

Then he asks us, or almost tells us 'how could we have disposed .... (back tracking) hidden her body when there was an immediate search

Well you say there was an immediate search Mr McCann but then we only have the words of yourself, your wife and your tapas buddies to go on there now don't we? and again we all know how they are riddled with inconsistencies! The immediate search could have started immediately after 24 or even 48 hours had passed by!
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 29.05.12 11:26

Ribisl wrote:
monkey mind wrote:

Or if the accident happened in their absence, then the implied child neglect comes into the equation. And that could have been sufficient in their reasoning for concealing the body.

For an *accident* to have happened in their absence according to the evidence we have would have had to have been between when they arrived at the Tapas times vary on this but could be as late as almost 9pm, to when K raised the alarm. A little over an hour. The scent of cadaverine takes longer than that to develop. And G checked on them after 9pm, so less than an hour. So if you choose to believe the dogs, the accident can’t have happened in their absence. Not on the 3rd anyway.
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 29.05.12 11:45

monkey mind wrote:
Ribisl wrote:
monkey mind wrote:

For an *accident* to have happened in their absence according to the evidence we have would have had to have been between when they arrived at the Tapas times vary on this but could be as late as almost 9pm, to when K raised the alarm. A little over an hour. The scent of cadaverine takes longer than that to develop. And G checked on them after 9pm, so less than an hour. So if you choose to believe the dogs, the accident can’t have happened in their absence. Not on the 3rd anyway.
Agreed. This scenario appears only possible if such an accident happened prior to the 3rd and I personally consider it less plausible. But when you start chipping away at uncorroborated evidence, we may even discover other possible scenarios involving 'accident'.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top