The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 Mm11

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 Mm11

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 Regist10

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today

Post by jimeytrimble 02.05.12 13:07

candyfloss wrote:
jimeytrimble wrote:http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16220428

Hi and and welcome Thank you, I have merged your thread as already being discussed on this one will ammend title of this thread to include Sky interview.

No worries thank you its good to be here:)
jimeytrimble

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today

Post by jimeytrimble 02.05.12 13:10

Sorry, I'm new here but what do people mean when they said they got things from MM?

Is the press conference part of the news? Its not advertised?
jimeytrimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 13:15

jimeytrimble wrote:Sorry, I'm new here but what do people mean when they said they got things from MM?

Missing Madeleine Forum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jimeytrimble 02.05.12 13:19

candyfloss wrote:
jimeytrimble wrote:Sorry, I'm new here but what do people mean when they said they got things from MM?

Missing Madeleine Forum

Many thanks
jimeytrimble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 13:27

Brunt did another live piece at 1pm, and said:

"We [Sky News] don't know what the new information is. The McCanns clearly know some of it but they're reluctant to share it...I'm told privately, without being given the details, that there is information that corroborates the theory that Madeleine is still alive."

(looks like everyone's being or has been told there's new 'information' ... but without being given the 'details')
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 13:30

Martin Brunt on twitter...........

martinbrunt‏@skymartinbrunt

#mccann Kate and Gerry McCann say they have never been more hopeful of finding her alive

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 Empty Re: Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today

Post by sammyc 02.05.12 13:37

I have just watched both the Lorraine Kelly and Martin Brunt interview. The change in KM was evident to see - she was quite animated and talkative with LK, who IMO was fawning over them. But KM seemed the opposite with Brunt - not saying much, staring at him rather than making eye contact with Gerry, sat quite still rather than her hands flying everywhere.

I've read Brunt's blogs on Sky website and remember how he originally questioned their explanation for Madeleine's disappearance. Seems like Kate hasn't forgot either, imo obviously.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 02.05.12 13:40

Gerry McCann said: “We want a big event to raise awareness she is still missing - it won’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that”. On 28 June 2007, he said: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

On which anniversary will this facade end Gerry? Enough is enough now.
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 02.05.12 13:43

SY certainly gave a huge leg up to the find Madeleine fund didn't they.

Handy that.
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 Empty Team McCann - Shock & Awe

Post by flaxyard 02.05.12 13:46

A couple that "were not giving any interviews this anniversary". SKY, BBC, ITV, L Kelly and some other daytime tripe, 2PM press conference. What on earth is going on? Is this CM/Team Mccann's version of shock and awe?
flaxyard

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 14:01

sammyc wrote:I have just watched both the Lorraine Kelly and Martin Brunt interview. The change in KM was evident to see - she was quite animated and talkative with LK, who IMO was fawning over them. But KM seemed the opposite with Brunt - not saying much, staring at him rather than making eye contact with Gerry, sat quite still rather than her hands flying everywhere.

I've read Brunt's blogs on Sky website and remember how he originally questioned their explanation for Madeleine's disappearance. Seems like Kate hasn't forgot either, imo obviously.
I'm sure none of them have forgotten those live broadcasts Brunt gave from outside Police HQ in Portugal in 2007. Whatever the truth of this case as a TV reporter I think he did get too excited, and probably got in trouble for it. I'm sure he's been very, very careful with what he's said since.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 14:07

Press conference @ 2pm live in London but can't get it on this link won't play, can anyone else..........

http://itn.co.uk/

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 14:12

It's working for me but nothing's happening, it just shows the static ITN banner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 14:13

Yes MM posters say the same so it's not my computer. Shows advert when first comes on, perhaps they are running late after allthos other interviews.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 14:15

They must be still learning their lines VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 742129
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 02.05.12 14:17

Tcat/newintown, who knows regarding the editing?

I think the press conference must be delayed, I'm not getting anything either.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 02.05.12 14:23

tcat wrote:They must be still learning their lines VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 742129

LOL. It's started now, anyone else got sound? Or is it just me.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 14:27

CM directing operations at present big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 02.05.12 14:28

candyfloss wrote:no sound yet
OK thanks.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 14:30

my picture is all jerky and slow motion, anyone else got that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 02.05.12 14:35

Sound is now on, the press are taking lots of pictures. My screen is OK Candyfloss. I used the link on facebook.com/itn

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.12 14:49

Funny that GM doesn't mention one of the reasons why the investigation was shelved is because his mates wouldn't go back to do the re-construction. VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 172348

If the investigation is resumed I wonder if they have any intention of doing it next time they're asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 02.05.12 15:10

tcat wrote:Funny that GM doesn't mention one of the reasons why the investigation was shelved is because his mates wouldn't go back to do the re-construction. VIDEO added - Press conference today! 2.pm ITV ALSO Sky interview at 12 noon today - Page 2 172348

If the investigation is resumed I wonder if they have any intention of doing it next time they're asked.

Would they be given arguido status again if the case was reopened? If they were, I don't think they can refuse.

I couldn't hear any of the questions being asked, so will wait for the paper write ups.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top