The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What was 5A really used for? - Page 3 Mm11

What was 5A really used for? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What was 5A really used for? - Page 3 Mm11

What was 5A really used for? - Page 3 Regist10

What was 5A really used for?

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What was 5A really used for? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest 19.01.12 15:29

We never did get to the bottom of the suspicious blonde fella leaving the rear gate of 5b either. Whose photo-fit also mysteriously disappeared in the UK.

It reminds me a little of what used to happen in Haut de la Garenne, strange visitors would come and go and no one knew who they were. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.12 15:32

Praia wrote:David in his RI is not sure where the Oldfield's were either.

Well, if Fiona is to be believed, everyone got a 2 bedroom apartment on arrival, which puts them is a different one altogether. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 19.01.12 15:37

Maybe the 2 bedroom apartment 'up' there was this one...owned by a Andrew and Isabel Hubbard....On this link they boast of a new fridge freezer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However, on this one the fridge is no longer new but the cooker is

......or maybe the mccanns moved to this apartment after May 3rd. Maybe it is 5J? Maybe gerry booked it on his credit card and had to "lose" it so there would be no trace to it, and payne backed him up saying he booked for them all? you never know....so many questions......

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 15:46

Amazing they can't even remember the apt. no's!
Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 19.01.12 15:47

Praia wrote:Amazing they can't even remember the apt. no's!

nor going into them or not!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 19.01.12 16:29

Stella wrote:
Praia wrote:Why did Fiona in her RI put the Oldfieds next to OBriens and one or two apt's then to the McCanns?

“we were up the stairwell. and as you came out the stairwell we were just sort of, the door was a bit over to the left, of the block. The others directly below us, would have Jane and Russell and to the left of them, as you look at the front of the apartments, was Matt and Rachael and, I'm trying to think, I think there was one in between Matt and Rachael and Kate and Gerry, but it was, I don't know whether anyone was in there".

Mother of the Year, Rachael Oldfield, in her rogatory interview, says they were next door to the McCann's...

“Kate did, when we sat down at the table on the Thursday night, Kate said that erm, Madeleine and Sean had cried, said they’d been crying, erm and you know wondered where she was, or wondered where you know, Mummy and Daddy were, erm I mean this was kind of after Madeleine disappeared, we talked, she mentioned that when we sat at the table on Thursday and then after Madeleine had disappeared, erm McCANN’s said, oh well I wonder whether on the Wednesday, you know somebody had tried to get in perhaps or had got in and they’d seen something, erm you know and I was next door in the apartment but I mean I didn’t hear any, well you know, I didn’t hear anything, I could well have been asleep, erm you could hear quite a lot through the apartments because G***e, she always wakes up early but because she seemed to have diarrhoea every night, she’d wake up sort of six o’clock most mornings and we’d always have to put her in the, in the shower or in the bath first thing, and Gerry and Kate would always hear that and so you know, most of the comments first thing in the morning would be like, oh so G***e was up early again, she’d be invariably screaming her head off, so”.
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 16:55

We can't believe any of them, genbug. We need to look at where the memory lapse occur, it usually means something.
Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 21:00

Stella I was trying to show how sound carries in these blocks. Read Carole Trenton's statements. Mrs Fenn was on the TOP floor three stories up, thr apt was on it's own in the corner. CT thinks she may have owned another apt.in the block. CT saw the strange man from the TOP floor. There are good reasons Mrs Fenn's statement was withheld. CT is also asked to describe no. 20 in great detail. CT statement has been overlooked, it throws open alot of questions.
Mrs Fenn's apt. was on the TOP floor according to her niece.
Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 19.01.12 22:15

Praia wrote:Stella I was trying to show how sound carries in these blocks. Read Carole Trenton's statements. Mrs Fenn was on the TOP floor three stories up, thr apt was on it's own in the corner. CT thinks she may have owned another apt.in the block. CT saw the strange man from the TOP floor. There are good reasons Mrs Fenn's statement was withheld. CT is also asked to describe no. 20 in great detail. CT statement has been overlooked, it throws open alot of questions.

Now I'm really confused. I always thought mrs Fenn lived above 5a, on the middle floor, I thought Carole was her daughter - I need to go read her statement/s...

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 19.01.12 22:23

Advocatus wrote:
Praia wrote:Stella I was trying to show how sound carries in these blocks. Read Carole Trenton's statements. Mrs Fenn was on the TOP floor three stories up, thr apt was on it's own in the corner. CT thinks she may have owned another apt.in the block. CT saw the strange man from the TOP floor. There are good reasons Mrs Fenn's statement was withheld. CT is also asked to describe no. 20 in great detail. CT statement has been overlooked, it throws open alot of questions.

Now I'm really confused. I always thought mrs Fenn lived above 5a, on the middle floor, I thought Carole was her daughter - I need to go read her statement/s...

Yes, you're right. Mrs Fenn lived driectly above 5A (the Payne's were staying in the apartment next door to Mrs Fenn). There's a photo kicking about somewhere on the forum of Mrs Fenn stood on her balcony. She is her niece btw.

@ Praia, I'm sure you'll agree Carol Tramner's statement is a complete shambles and very confusing. I'm sure she clarifies it in the end though.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 19.01.12 22:27

I can't make head nor tail of Carole Tranmer's statement!
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 23:11

Daisy you are missing what I am saying. CT says her aunt lived on the TOP floor of the block, no. 20. Just her on the top floor like a penthouse.
CT visited Mrs Fenn on the Sun. and Thurs., sat on her balcony and saw a stranger leave 5B down below. She describes the amazing view from the TOP floor.
She thought her aunt owned another apt. in the building.
This is important folks.
Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 19.01.12 23:31

Genbug wrote:I can't make head nor tail of Carole Tranmer's statement!

Exactly Genbug. What a great job DC Ivor Messiah made of that interview! And they lost the photofit she'd previously made, and presented her with a different looking suspect!

Paul & Susan Moyes own the very top apartment, directly above Mrs Fenn. They claim to spend a fair bit of time in PDL. Did this (Cheshire) couple not give statements to the police? I can't find anything, apart from the media interviews.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 19.01.12 23:32

Daisy wrote:
Advocatus wrote:

Yes, you're right. Mrs Fenn lived driectly above 5A (the Payne's were staying in the apartment next door to Mrs Fenn). There's a photo kicking about somewhere on the forum of Mrs Fenn stood on her balcony. She is her niece btw.

@ Praia, I'm sure you'll agree Carol Tramner's statement is a complete shambles and very confusing. I'm sure she clarifies it in the end though.

Thanks Daisy for confirming that I'm not actually going more dolally bonkers than i already am! lol4

I've seen the photo of Mrs Fenn on the middle balcony - funny, in the Vanished book old Wallace mentions Fenn a lot, photos, i will dig them out, one photo shows her classic Mercedes parked putside 5a, across the road at the rear, no plate blanked out - with the very ODD caption IF ONLY THIS CAR COUL TALK!!!!!!! wft

IS THIS ANOTHER IN YOUR FACE FREEMASONIC CLUE, hidden, as ALWAYS, IN PLAIN SIGHT???

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 19.01.12 23:37

Daisy wrote:
Genbug wrote:I can't make head nor tail of Carole Tranmer's statement!

Exactly Genbug. What a great job DC Ivor Messiah made of that interview! And they lost the photofit she'd previously made, and presented her with a different looking suspect!

Paul & Susan Moyes own the very top apartment, directly above Mrs Fenn. They claim to spend a fair bit of time in PDL. Did this (Cheshire) couple not give statements to the police? I can't find anything, apart from the media interviews.

Known affectionately by the local plod as "I'va Messed Up Again!" lol4

Talk about "kid gloves"... This all stinks all the way to Westminster..

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 19.01.12 23:40

Praia wrote:Daisy you are missing what I am saying. CT says her aunt lived on the TOP floor of the block, no. 20. Just her on the top floor like a penthouse.
CT visited Mrs Fenn on the Sun. and Thurs., sat on her balcony and saw a stranger leave 5B down below. She describes the amazing view from the TOP floor.
This is important folks.

I'm not missing what you're saying Praia. I'm telling you Carol Tramner was mixed up, but I believe she corrected herself. Like I say, I've seen a photograph of Mrs Fenn stood on her balcony, it's on the forum here somewhere. She definitely lived in the middle one, the Moyes above her.

Could I ask, where does CT claim her aunt possibily had another apartment - do you have a link to that info please? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.12 23:46

Daisy wrote:
Praia wrote:Daisy you are missing what I am saying. CT says her aunt lived on the TOP floor of the block, no. 20. Just her on the top floor like a penthouse.
This is important folks.

I'm not missing what you're saying Praia. I'm telling you Carol Tramner was mixed up, but I believe she corrected herself. Like I say, I've seen a photograph of Mrs Fenn stood on her balcony, it's on the forum here somewhere. She definitely lived in the middle one, the Moyes above her.

Could I ask, where does CT claim her aunt possibily had another apartment - do you have a link to that info please? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 23:49

There is an apt. above the Moyes on the top floor.
CT said there were other people in the upper floors. She was asked about seeing washing being dried.
The police also wanted to know about a younger female Fenn. Who could this be?

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 19.01.12 23:51

This is important folks.

Hi Praia, you say this is important, and I am getting that old shivery/tingling feeling!!! Doesn't happen often, but it is the brain's way of communicating to the body - wake the hell up!

What do you think is going on with 5a, mrs fenn above, and the penthouse no 3 top apt???

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 23:51

She says it in the same statement. You don't confuse a small first floor apt with a penthouse type third floor one.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 19.01.12 23:57

Thanks Candyfloss, that's the one.

I'm not here to convince you Praia you make your own mind up. But I take it you're now agreeing Mrs fenn isn't on the top floor? And do you have a link to what you said about CT? I haven't come across that, it would be interesting to read.

REPORTER Now, to put it into perspective. We’ve all seen pictures of of the
apartment were the McCanns were staying. How close is yours to
theirs?

SUSAN MOYES Directly above. We are but one above. Mrs Fenn who
lives there was in the apartment below us and then below that was the McCanns.
So directly above.

REPORTER And you were out there for a considerable
period of time.

SUSAN MOYES Yeah, we went out there on the Wednesday, the
day before Madeleine went missing and we were out for the month of May.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.01.12 0:16

Regarding the Moyles....They said they were on the balcony (which ever floor it was) at 9.15pm! This was the exact same time gerry was chatting to Jez Wilkins, and the exact same time as jane tanner saw her bundle man. What the Moyles said about this time was it was so very quiet, they didn't see anything despite being in prime view of Bundleman and Jez Wilkins/gerry convo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 20.01.12 0:31

Yes JD, very strange, sat out on the balcony at a crucial time and they didn't see anyrhing or hear anything. In fact they claim they didn't know anything until they were woken up by one of the females from the 'tapas group'.

I also find it very strange that this couple weren't interviewed by the police. I can't find any witness statements if they did. And they just happen to live (Business people) in Cheshire - the stomping ground of a few key players of team McCann.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 20.01.12 0:40

Daisy I know exactly where Pamela Fenn used to live. I know exactly where the Moyes were.
I am commenting on her niece's statements not Pamela Fenn's!
Earlier today Stella said we were no nearer identifying the man CT saw leaving 5B the afternoon of May 3. This sighting was signaled out in the media as important. The PJ were criticised for not following it up.
I was highlighting the problems in CT statements ie on the top floor with an amazing sea view. The apt's on the first floor have an obscured view of the sea. The police asked her about the apt. layout, ceiling heights etc.
What is interesting is the query of a young Fenn family member.
Hope that clears things up, it is so hard to cover things online.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 20.01.12 0:47

I must say, I am still very VERY confused by all this.

Can anyone attempt to spell it out, get some agreement going?

5a - McCann Central

next floor up - Mrs Fenn

next floor up - Moyes

How about just put a list up, who lives where, connections and so on? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BTW agree about the CHESHIRE stomping ground, it is ALL SO INCESTUOUS! affraid affraid affraid

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum