The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

What was 5A really used for?

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 21:04

@tigger wrote:
@Praia wrote:I agree Tigger. We should look at the two seperately.

Himself called them two chav doctors, not wide off the mark imo. As you say, in their worst dreams they couldn't have expected the likes of us to be pouring over every detail.
More than anything else, it's their vindictiveness that gets me. But if you read the topic on 'did they mean to stay in Portugal? I think they feel very badly done by. They're not having the lifestyle they thought they'd have, not the celebrity friends etc. So by suing Amaral and all and sundry, they're simply trying to get their own back on the people who've spoiled it for them.

But the protection is working fine, I hear SY has almost reached the 3 million mark in expenses, how on earth can that be justified and calculated?


NZ White Wine is very expensive in portugal!

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 21:07

@Praia wrote:Daisy I explained earlier about apt. living here. There is no way neighbours would not have heard the family especially with little ones. Without being crude the bathrooms are especially a problem. Most are internal, they have to have ventilation and the sounds will carry. When my family lived in an apt. some were very self concious about it. And many a one has been woken in the night by neighbours getting amorous! The entire block can know who are having a domestic, raise your voice at your peril.


Hmmmm, so if 5a were used for , say, 'activities', one would have to be extra quiet?

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 21:22

@tigger wrote:
@finch wrote:All of this begs the question....... if it was staged, why was it done so badly?

Very simple:they choose Portugal, full of foreigners, simply tell them what happened, have the story backed up by the T 7. They are Doctors!, middle class. They are also arrogant, narcissistic people. These kind of people never think that anything they do is below standard.

Yes, it was bodged right from the start. They overlooked the fact that with so many players, you need a script. That's why they sat down and sorted out two timelines before the police came. Time that would have been better spent looking for the child. But they never did, Kate claims they looked for an hour the following day, I doubt that very much.

There's an enormous difference between the actual 'abduction' and the cover up that's still going on. The first was totally bodged, the second is highly professional and very efficient. We may conclude therefore, that the cover-up is not done by the McCanns.


I tend to agree with tigger, all the class stuff, xenophobia, thick local coppers, arrogance etc etc etc

I think that is all a very large part in it.

Indeed, Gerry and Kate McCann are as much to do with abduction as Del Boy and Rodney are with moving chandeliers!

Four our Portuguese friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFuYIi5-igc

Yes the cover-up is in high gear now and pretty much out of their hands. Just remains to be seen now if public opinion can be turned enough so as to make it impossible for Cameron to get away with a whitewash...

I think it is all political now, whether there is a political WILL to clean house or not.

It happened with Bloody Sunday, and apologies to all sorts of others by UK PLC, but everything took decades to resolve.

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Praia on 18.01.12 21:26

Suppose it depends on how satisfied they were! Some women are very loud! I am sure GM prides himself on such things. Sorry!

Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 21:35

@Praia wrote:Suppose it depends on how satisfied they were! Some women are very loud! I am sure GM prides himself on such things. Sorry!

No need to apologise!!! But it is a kinda serious question, that is why someone here recently said that the 'activities' were more likely to take place in a private villa, either at OC or close by... Casa???

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Praia on 18.01.12 21:42

If there were activities going on, as has been speculated, 5A would be the worst possible place. The other apt's not much better. I never bought that, a villa and a friendly owner however and let the swingathon commence!

Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Nina on 18.01.12 21:47

Whilst on the subject of carryings on, can anyone remember mention of a villa where photographic equipment and children's toys were found. I have a thought it was fairly secluded and near a beach.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2658
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Nina on 18.01.12 22:54

Will post the link here as asked the question here.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/103035/Madeleine-The-missed-clues-at-1m-villaMadeleine

sorry cannot do link and text. I know it is only the Express and not official files.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2658
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 23:05

@Nina wrote:Will post the link here as asked the question here.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/103035/Madeleine-The-missed-clues-at-1m-villaMadeleine

sorry cannot do link and text. I know it is only the Express and not official files.

Here ya go...

HOME > NEWS / SHOWBIZ > WORLD NEWS > Madeleine: The missed clues at £1m villa
WORLD NEWS

MADELEINE: THE MISSED CLUES AT £1M VILLA


STATEMENTS: Witnesses tell of suspicious behaviour at house and toys in secret video den

Sunday May 24,2009
By EXCLUSIVE James Murray and Ted Jeory
Madeleine McCANN may have been taken to a luxury villa just half a mile from where she was abducted, Portuguese detectives were told.
Suspicions were raised because of the behaviour of the people who rented the £1million villa and because video cameras were reportedly seen there along with pictures of children on a wall, the Sunday Express has learned.
Our revelations come as West Yorkshire police prepare to fly to Germany to question 64-year-old convicted paedophile Raymond Hewlett over a sex attack on a girl 25 years ago.
Retired detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann are also hoping to interview Hewlett to ask him directly whether he knows anything about three-year-old Madeleine’s abduction.
Hewlett is in intensive care at a German hospital recovering from an operation for throat cancer. In the last 24 hours his condition has worsened and there are concerns he may have only days to live.
If well enough, it is expected he will be asked if he ever met paedophiles in the Algarve town of Praia da Luz around the time Madeleine vanished.
One theory the McCanns’ investigators are examining is whether there was a paedophile ring operating in the area two years ago.
The Sunday Express has been conducting intensive inquiries in the resort town and asked scores of people if they saw anyone acting suspiciously.
One elderly British resident told us both she and a friend, a retired British woman detective, went to Portuguese police about a couple who rented the villa, which has its own swimming pool.
The resident told us: “I used to meet up with the retired detective to walk our dogs down by the seafront. Both of us became concerned about a couple aged about 30 who rented the villa.


“What struck us was that they drove a very tatty, British-registered small red saloon car. It was one those vehicles you would normally see on a gypsy camp, not going in and out of a very expensive villa.
“We only saw them coming and going in the car and not walking about, which is odd given the location of the villa. We both got the impression they were trying to keep a low profile.’’
Another source said that after Maddie disappeared, search teams combed the seafront, where luxury villas stand next to large areas of barren land.
Anglican priest Paul Luckman, owner and publisher of Portugal News, said: “The location and description of that villa mentioned by your source fits the one that a searcher told me about.
“The searcher told me the villa was empty and somehow they got inside some weeks after Madeleine disappeared.
“The search dog handler said the villa had a room with a kind of amateur studio with video equipment and cameras with children’s toys and pictures of children on the wall.
“He felt it was something to do with paedophiles. He told the police and they seemed to know something about it, but we don’t think they took it any further.”
The Sunday Express took him to the villa and he confirmed that it fits the description and location of the one he was told about.
Although we know where it is, we are not naming the villa for legal reasons as we have been unable to locate the owner.
The British woman resident said: “I know the owner was contacted after we raised our concerns with the police.
"The person was angry because she said she did not know the people who rented it and was annoyed about being contacted by detectives.
"We heard nothing more about it. The day after Maddie disappeared the couple moved out and we didn’t see them again.
“There was an older woman in a very expensive car who visited them during their stay.”
The McCanns’ private investigators have been conducting surveillance on several properties for some time. Retired det­ective inspector Dave Edgar returned from Portugal on Friday night and is pursuing a number of leads he is not prepared to discuss.
Meanwhile, paedophile Hewlett is said to be suffering internal bleeding.
A doctor at the Aachen hospital where he is being treated said: “He is very poorly. Fluid has been seeping into his lungs. He cannot speak. The next few days will be critical.”
Also On Express.co.uk

Matt LeBlanc wants Friends return
Nigerian bomb 'mastermind' escapes
Michelle Williams on life without Heath Ledger
David Cameron looks to the future
Splash the cash even in these hard times
The great Ascot cover-up
From Around The Web


Share...


• Got A Story? Get in touch online
• Email the news desk directly here!
Next story...


Hewlett: 'Mum will be turning in her grave'
THE brother of paedophile Raymond Hewlett – now the prime suspect in the Madeleine abd...



____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Nina on 18.01.12 23:16

@Advocatus wrote:
@Nina wrote:Will post the link here as asked the question here.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/103035/Madeleine-The-missed-clues-at-1m-villaMadeleine

sorry cannot do link and text. I know it is only the Express and not official files.

Here ya go...

HOME > NEWS / SHOWBIZ > WORLD NEWS > Madeleine: The missed clues at £1m villa
WORLD NEWS

MADELEINE: THE MISSED CLUES AT £1M VILLA


STATEMENTS: Witnesses tell of suspicious behaviour at house and toys in secret video den

Sunday May 24,2009
By EXCLUSIVE James Murray and Ted Jeory
Madeleine McCANN may have been taken to a luxury villa just half a mile from where she was abducted, Portuguese detectives were told.
Suspicions were raised because of the behaviour of the people who rented the £1million villa and because video cameras were reportedly seen there along with pictures of children on a wall, the Sunday Express has learned.
Our revelations come as West Yorkshire police prepare to fly to Germany to question 64-year-old convicted paedophile Raymond Hewlett over a sex attack on a girl 25 years ago.
Retired detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann are also hoping to interview Hewlett to ask him directly whether he knows anything about three-year-old Madeleine’s abduction.
Hewlett is in intensive care at a German hospital recovering from an operation for throat cancer. In the last 24 hours his condition has worsened and there are concerns he may have only days to live.
If well enough, it is expected he will be asked if he ever met paedophiles in the Algarve town of Praia da Luz around the time Madeleine vanished.
One theory the McCanns’ investigators are examining is whether there was a paedophile ring operating in the area two years ago.
The Sunday Express has been conducting intensive inquiries in the resort town and asked scores of people if they saw anyone acting suspiciously.
One elderly British resident told us both she and a friend, a retired British woman detective, went to Portuguese police about a couple who rented the villa, which has its own swimming pool.
The resident told us: “I used to meet up with the retired detective to walk our dogs down by the seafront. Both of us became concerned about a couple aged about 30 who rented the villa.


“What struck us was that they drove a very tatty, British-registered small red saloon car. It was one those vehicles you would normally see on a gypsy camp, not going in and out of a very expensive villa.
“We only saw them coming and going in the car and not walking about, which is odd given the location of the villa. We both got the impression they were trying to keep a low profile.’’
Another source said that after Maddie disappeared, search teams combed the seafront, where luxury villas stand next to large areas of barren land.
Anglican priest Paul Luckman, owner and publisher of Portugal News, said: “The location and description of that villa mentioned by your source fits the one that a searcher told me about.
“The searcher told me the villa was empty and somehow they got inside some weeks after Madeleine disappeared.
“The search dog handler said the villa had a room with a kind of amateur studio with video equipment and cameras with children’s toys and pictures of children on the wall.
“He felt it was something to do with paedophiles. He told the police and they seemed to know something about it, but we don’t think they took it any further.”
The Sunday Express took him to the villa and he confirmed that it fits the description and location of the one he was told about.
Although we know where it is, we are not naming the villa for legal reasons as we have been unable to locate the owner.
The British woman resident said: “I know the owner was contacted after we raised our concerns with the police.
"The person was angry because she said she did not know the people who rented it and was annoyed about being contacted by detectives.
"We heard nothing more about it. The day after Maddie disappeared the couple moved out and we didn’t see them again.
“There was an older woman in a very expensive car who visited them during their stay.”
The McCanns’ private investigators have been conducting surveillance on several properties for some time. Retired det­ective inspector Dave Edgar returned from Portugal on Friday night and is pursuing a number of leads he is not prepared to discuss.
Meanwhile, paedophile Hewlett is said to be suffering internal bleeding.
A doctor at the Aachen hospital where he is being treated said: “He is very poorly. Fluid has been seeping into his lungs. He cannot speak. The next few days will be critical.”
Also On Express.co.uk

Matt LeBlanc wants Friends return
Nigerian bomb 'mastermind' escapes
Michelle Williams on life without Heath Ledger
David Cameron looks to the future
Splash the cash even in these hard times
The great Ascot cover-up
From Around The Web


Share...


• Got A Story? Get in touch online
• Email the news desk directly here!
Next story...


Hewlett: 'Mum will be turning in her grave'
THE brother of paedophile Raymond Hewlett – now the prime suspect in the Madeleine abd...



Thankyou.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2658
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Advocatus on 18.01.12 23:26

No worries, I just hope the detectives followed up, seems like a film set to me...

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 10:55

@Praia wrote:When Healy called the maintenance men to show her to use a washing machine in 5A I wonder was she nervous about the special load she needed to wash, maybe check on a particular programme.
Again I asked around, nobody had ever needed to explain the washing machine instructions. In rentals many have the manuel that comes with a white good in a nearby drawer, in different language.
What was she washing after three days. Drying outside in early May can take forever. Most people have enough clothes for a week, wash on Tues., drying can take til Thurs/Fri.

If you were supposed to be using somewhere, when in actual fact you were not, how could you prove after the event you were really staying there?

I know what I would do. Ensure various people could place you on site, on more than one occasion, over different days. Job done in my eyes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by finch on 19.01.12 11:02

In fact, they have the testimony of the OC cleaner (forgot the name) on the wednesday morning. Did they know the apartment would be cleaned? winkwink

finch

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11
Location : Belgium Antwerp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 11:18

Of course they did !! and a little girl with flashing tennis shoes was believed to be Madeleine.

Why wasn't Madeleine's shoes flashing going up the plane steps or on the bus?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 13:40

I never believed the cleaner saw Madeleine that Sunday. It was not her imo. Go back to Sat!

Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 14:19

I agree, of course it wasn't her, as no one else ever mentions flashing tennis shoes the whole week, not even the T9. Perhaps the shoes were used by the sub's carers, as some kind of manipulation tool. New shoes, doing new things, showing them off to new people, going to new places !!!

Yes the Saturday. How vague is that day. Just what was David Payne going on about extra cots in 5a? The cleaner said 2 were delivered, so 2 must have been delivered. Why is David rattled over the cots ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 14:38

Vitor dos Santos, the accommodation manager, says in his statement the four couples requested ground floor apt's for easy access with the small children. So why are the Payne's upstairs?

Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 14:51

Why does the OC list say Tanner was in a T1, yet she describes 2 bedrooms in the apartment where she claimed to have stayed.

Were they all located upstairs, side-by-side. Is this why 4 seperate dogs signal 5J ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by jd on 19.01.12 14:55

5J seems to be very significant indeed

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Daisy on 19.01.12 15:04

@Praia wrote:I never believed the cleaner saw Madeleine that Sunday. It was not her imo. Go back to Sat!

No, I don't believe it was Madeleine she saw either. But there's one thing puzzling me. The cleaner claims all three children were wearing flahing trainers. If the girl she believed was Madeleine was a substitute, why would the child be wearing the same trainers as the twins? And what happened to these shoes? I can't recall seeing them ever wearing them, and no one else mentions them?

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 15:08

A method of bribery perhaps ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by jd on 19.01.12 15:15

The cleaner claims all three children were wearing flahing trainers

This should be in the PJ reports from the list of clothes if the twins had these trainers too

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 15:18

Why did Fiona in her RI put the Oldfieds next to OBriens and one or two apt's then to the McCanns?

Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 15:25

@Praia wrote:Why did Fiona in her RI put the Oldfieds next to OBriens and one or two apt's then to the McCanns?

“we were up the stairwell. and as you came out the stairwell we were just sort of, the door was a bit over to the left, of the block. The others directly below us, would have Jane and Russell and to the left of them, as you look at the front of the apartments, was Matt and Rachael and, I'm trying to think, I think there was one in between Matt and Rachael and Kate and Gerry, but it was, I don't know whether anyone was in there".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 15:28

David in his RI is not sure where the Oldfield's were either.

Praia

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum