The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 13 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 13 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 13 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 13 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Guest 23.03.12 12:32

Ah yes Fiona and GREGOR but they live in Glasgow not Donegal. It would be interesting to see the unclipped photo if that's ever been published.

P.S. Here's a reminder of the cousins in 2008 looking younger than they did in 2007!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 13 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Look4Maddy 23.03.12 12:40

Jean wrote:Ah yes Fiona and GREGOR but they live in Glasgow not Donegal. It would be interesting to see the unclipped photo if that's ever been published.

I'm sorry, im not english, and get messed up with the names pretty easily...
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.03.12 12:59

To avoid endless posts of the same photographs:

Thanks to Moa and Look4Maddy:

Avatar: absolutely not Maddie, teeth alone prove that. No gaps except one in the front.

Ice cream photograph, when it's full size - (thank you L4M) high resolution, it only strengthens my opinion:
1. non participation in action.
2. with this high resolution I can see a couple of 'fold' lines under Maddie's left ear which have no business being there, this would make sense if the neck didn't belong to the face and the original face was bent forwards. Which would make sense with eating ice-cream. The ice cream she's holding should have collapsed at the point, impossible to hold it like that for even a second.
3. with the twins, definitely Maddie. I expect someone grinned at her just like that and she imitated it.
4. pale blue pyjamas, Maddie, coloboma pasted in close to 6 o'clock
5 . not at all sure about this one, may well be face pasted on, reason is the rather knuckled hand holding the scarf, looks too old.
coloboma shopped in at 7 o'clock. Face heavily bleached out, no eye bags. Probably Maddie.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 23.03.12 13:03

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Ribisl wrote:I agree with you Moa. I don't see anything wrong with her hand or with this picture as a whole.
Btw did you read some posts pointing out that your avatar shows young Kate and not Madeleine?
Naughty naughty, Ribisl. Obviously you have read them so surely your claim above should be 'BTW, did you seen some posts that believe your avatar picture to be Kate, not Madeleine'?
I know the posts you are referring to seeing as they are mine and tigger's. Nowhere did I state it WAS Kate. My post was clear enough about how I noticed it first etc etc. Its not fair to misrepresent our posts like that.
To recap, yes, even now when looking at the t-shirt picture of K+G and Moa's avatar I see a massive similarity. I spent much time zooming in on the pictures, every time I saw Moa post it was niggling at me, that mouth, teeth, cheeks, jaw...
Of course I'm probably waaay off the mark but I stand by what I see.
I assume you don't think so, Ribisl?

I said what I said rainbow-fairy because I actually agreed with you and tigger. But now I have seen the picture Moa's posted (the top one) I am not so sure any more. And I see Look4Maddy has posted the avatar picture with her name across it which seems to suggest it's one of the 'official' photos of Madeleine released by the Mcs (not that proves anything). I did ask Look4Maddy earlier why she thought there were so few pictures from Portugal given her connection with the Mcs, but so far I haven't read her reply.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 23.03.12 13:07

Ribisl wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Ribisl wrote:I agree with you Moa. I don't see anything wrong with her hand or with this picture as a whole.
Btw did you read some posts pointing out that your avatar shows young Kate and not Madeleine?
Naughty naughty, Ribisl. Obviously you have read them so surely your claim above should be 'BTW, did you seen some posts that believe your avatar picture to be Kate, not Madeleine'?
I know the posts you are referring to seeing as they are mine and tigger's. Nowhere did I state it WAS Kate. My post was clear enough about how I noticed it first etc etc. Its not fair to misrepresent our posts like that.
To recap, yes, even now when looking at the t-shirt picture of K+G and Moa's avatar I see a massive similarity. I spent much time zooming in on the pictures, every time I saw Moa post it was niggling at me, that mouth, teeth, cheeks, jaw...

I said what I said rainbow-fairy because I actually agreed with you and tigger. But now I have seen the picture Moa's posted (the top one) I am not so sure any more. And I see Look4Maddy has posted the avatar picture with her name across it which seems to suggest it's one of the 'official' photos of Madeleine released by the Mcs (not that proves anything). I did ask Look4Maddy earlier why she thought there were so few pictures from Portugal given her connection with the Mcs, but so far I haven't read her reply.

I am sorry, i haven't gotten your question. I don't know why there arn't more pictures released from Portugal. I assume there atleast must have been a picture taken on the plane? its a 2hr flight?! even with a phone?! if they have time to film the kids walking up the stairs, there must be apicture of them sitting on the plane?? Same as the kids standing out the appartment? or in the morning? Inside the appartment? I know my friend who has a kid aged 4, whenever they go on holiday there are tons of pictures, always one of the girl standing outside the appartment. As said in the interiview once "Kate and gerry Loved taking pictures of her & Madeleine loved being photograped"
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.12 13:13

tigger wrote:To avoid endless posts of the same photographs:

Avatar: absolutely not Maddie, teeth alone prove that. No gaps except one in the front.

Ice cream photograph, when it's full size - (thank you L4M) high resolution, it only strengthens my opinion:
2. with this high resolution I can see a couple of 'fold' lines under Maddie's left ear which have no business being there, this would make sense if the neck didn't belong to the face and the original face was bent forwards. Which would make sense with eating ice-cream. The ice cream she's holding should have collapsed at the point, impossible to hold it like that for even a second.
3. with the twins, definitely Maddie. I expect someone grinned at her just like that and she imitated it.
5 . not at all sure about this one, may well be face pasted on, reason is the rather knuckled hand holding the scarf, looks too old.
coloboma shopped in at 7 o'clock. Face heavily bleached out, no eye bags. Probably Maddie.

And to avoid that we should take your oppinion as the truth then ? After all this is just your oppinions Tigger... If thats what you meant about avoid endless post about the pictures? Or did you mean not having the pictures in the post.. I might have misunderstood you roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.03.12 13:15

Ribisl wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

Hey no worries Ribisl, I was half-teasing with the 'naughty naughty' comment - I'd just woken up and hadn't had my cup of tea by then! I think I read it too critically, when I re-read it didn't look as much like I'd stated it WAS Kate as I first thought... Big rose for you...
Conversely to you I am now more sure after seeing the bigger version with Look4Maddy scrawled over it. I can't look at it without seeing the pic of Kate on the header.
With regards pics from Portugal, the question I find most pertinent is this; 'WHY was the 'last photo' (pool) not printed in the bewk? The last photo before she was 'abducted'?' Beggars belief - but I do have some ideas why it wasn't. Would be interesting to hear what others think.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 23.03.12 16:15

Jean wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:To be clear, I did not say I thought it actually was a prosthetic arm. I simply threw in a suggestion. To me, the hand and wrist area look very wrong. I have no idea why it should be that way - just that something appears to be wrong. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh hello to the latest pro McCann troll to venture here. I hope you aren't trying to cause any trouble.

Lance Boyle @BoyleLance
@JillyCL @DodgyDrPayne Mmmm you must definitely be the black sheep then BAAAAAAAAAA pmsl Bring back fantasy islnd is all I can say #mccann

Oh dear - I did wonder about him with an earlier posting with some dodgy information on a member of Team McCann. In view of his avatar he seems to have been trying to make a monkey of us all!

Okay, butting in here...why on earth would you think that the poster Lance de Boils is a troll from the post they made? I've known this poster for the past five years under a different name and I can say with 100% confidence that this poster is not a troll but a very well respected poster by those that know them. What "dodgy information" on a member of Team McCann are you referring to Jean?
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.03.12 17:08

Moa wrote:

And to avoid that we should take your oppinion as the truth then ? After all this is just your oppinions Tigger... If thats what you meant about avoid endless post about the pictures? Or did you mean not having the pictures in the post.. I might have misunderstood you roses

Exactly that Moa, to avoid making the topic very long with repeats of pictures. I just quickly listed my take on them. L4M does post very high resolution pictures - I was pointing out what else I could see.
I don't think there's anything wrong with Maddie's hands, but it is funny that in both the rock photo and the scarf photo her hand looks too 'old' . Toddlers have plump little hands, not with big knuckles.
One reason I doubt the Donegal pictures is that they were available so soon, nothing about the story connected seems to be true - the 29 to 47 members at the reunion - the weather,the actual close ties, the fact that Kate herself states in the bewk that it was their first visit and most of all, because the relative proportions of the children are wrong. Maddie is almost the same size as Sean - so if it was a smallish 3 yr old, and the poster photo is of a small 'compact' girl - I'm just wondering if that girl was the sub.
Although someone spotted Amelie's jacket hanging in 5a on one photo, I've never seen that pretty dress that 'Maddie' wears there in any other snap. Neither has Kate mentioned this dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 23.03.12 18:13

Firstly, that Twitter account has nothing whatsoever to do with me. I don't use Twitter, full stop.
Secondly, my avatar is simply one I selected from the choice provided on this here forum because I was being lazy and couldn't be bothered to use anything more original.
Thirdly, what info have I given out that someone thinks is "dodgy"?
Fourthly, I am here for one reason alone, and that is to look for answers to explain what really happened - no more no less. I make no claim as to knowing what really went on in PDL that summer. All I do know is that a lot of lies have been told - not least by the T9 and indeed G&K. That much is obvious.
And lastly, I came to this forum in good faith. I don't take kindly to being insulted for no good reason. I understand, however, that this is possibly due to the assumption that someone using a similar name to mine has been posting stupid things on Twitter. However, please be sure before jumping to conclusions.
Can we now please move on and get past this silliness? Thank you.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.12 20:16

tigger wrote:
Moa wrote:

Exactly that Moa, to avoid making the topic very long with repeats of pictures. I just quickly listed my take on them. L4M does post very high resolution pictures - I was pointing out what else I could see.
I don't think there's anything wrong with Maddie's hands, but it is funny that in both the rock photo and the scarf photo her hand looks too 'old' . Toddlers have plump little hands, not with big knuckles.
One reason I doubt the Donegal pictures is that they were available so soon, nothing about the story connected seems to be true - the 29 to 47 members at the reunion - the weather,the actual close ties, the fact that Kate herself states in the bewk that it was their first visit and most of all, because the relative proportions of the children are wrong. Maddie is almost the same size as Sean - so if it was a smallish 3 yr old, and the poster photo is of a small 'compact' girl - I'm just wondering if that girl was the sub.
Although someone spotted Amelie's jacket hanging in 5a on one photo, I've never seen that pretty dress that 'Maddie' wears there in any other snap. Neither has Kate mentioned this dress.

Than im sorry for taking it the wrong way at first thought roses ..Always having the defending clows out lol ! big grin

I do find things odd, there are pictures im finding odd, like the make up pic, but I truly do not believe that they manipulated pictures years back..I see no reason for doing so..I believe the PDL pictures could have been tampered with..

On the other side, I do find it most odd that K said in the cowell? interview that they never made a big thing out of the bearly visible FLECK in her eye,and that they also now where sure it was not colomba!! When their entire campaign was based on exacly that FLECK. Why ? Maybe it is true and they just at the time, to gain publicity, over dramatised that fleck? Or are they lying about the fleck, and it never was there? If that is the case,. I guess a lot of people who has met Madeleine would react on that if she acually didnt have it..

So many answers to manipulated pictures, involves again a lot of people in the knowing.And I do not believe that all those people , not one would say
something?

I know the truth hasn't been told in this case, I strongly believe K+G knows what happened.. But I do find it hard to truly find a good reason for manipulating all those pictures, and lie about the fleck in her eye, other than making the fleck into a colomba, as a good marketing ploy...That also means IMO they knew she was already "gone", so if the information going out in the public wasnt accurate it didnt matter, because she was nowhere to be found anyway..Can also explain why they gave the wrong hight, old picture so on.. Maybe thats why it took so long to publish the "last" photo, because that would be the hardest one to look at if she accidently died...Maybe thats why they chose a less prettier,younger picture of her the first weeks ?

I don't know, there are many things pointing in many direction, most direction just stops at one point for my part,it gets to complicated.. I believe in a less complicated scenario.. I do not believe it was preplanned, unsure about the sub, that could be if she died earlier in the vacation..But im not leaning on that theory either...

I believe she died , by accident, on that holliday. How, when and where, is what im hoping to one day get the answers to....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.03.12 0:46

Moa wrote:
tigger wrote:
Moa wrote:

And to avoid that we should take your oppinion as the truth then ? After all this is just your oppinions Tigger... If thats what you meant about avoid endless post about the pictures? Or did you mean not having the pictures in the post.. I might have misunderstood you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Than im sorry for taking it the wrong way at first thought [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..Always having the defending clows out lol ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I do find things odd, there are pictures im finding odd, like the make up pic, but I truly do not believe that they manipulated pictures years back..I see no reason for doing so..I believe the PDL pictures could have been tampered with..

On the other side, I do find it most odd that K said in the cowell? interview that they never made a big thing out of the bearly visible FLECK in her eye,and that they also now where sure it was not colomba!! When their entire campaign was based on exacly that FLECK. Why ? Maybe it is true and they just at the time, to gain publicity, over dramatised that fleck? Or are they lying about the fleck, and it never was there? If that is the case,. I guess a lot of people who has met Madeleine would react on that if she acually didnt have it..

So many answers to manipulated pictures, involves again a lot of people in the knowing.And I do not believe that all those people , not one would say
something?

I know the truth hasn't been told in this case, I strongly believe K+G knows what happened.. But I do find it hard to truly find a good reason for manipulating all those pictures, and lie about the fleck in her eye, other than making the fleck into a colomba, as a good marketing ploy...That also means IMO they knew she was already "gone", so if the information going out in the public wasnt accurate it didnt matter, because she was nowhere to be found anyway..Can also explain why they gave the wrong hight, old picture so on.. Maybe thats why it took so long to publish the "last" photo, because that would be the hardest one to look at if she accidently died...Maybe thats why they chose a less prettier,younger picture of her the first weeks ?

I don't know, there are many things pointing in many direction, most direction just stops at one point for my part,it gets to complicated.. I believe in a less complicated scenario.. I do not believe it was preplanned, unsure about the sub, that could be if she died earlier in the vacation..But im not leaning on that theory either...

I believe she died , by accident, on that holliday. How, when and where, is what im hoping to one day get the answers to....
Hi Moa, I believe the interview you are referring to, ie the denial of the coloboma, was with Piers Morgan (ex tabloid editor)

It would be nice to believe Maddie had an accident, but what swings it otherwise for me was the police manual found in the apartment. None of the T9 were Force, so why would they have it? Hardly your average holiday novel!
IMO, sadly, this points to at least some degree of pre-meditation.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.03.12 5:54

Moa wrote yesterday:
unquote

Moa - one can tamper with a digital image any time one likes. So a picture taken five years ago can be adapted any which way one likes.
The coloboma and the readiness of the poster photograph as early as a few hours after she went missing is strong evidence of premeditation.

In the May 2011 interview with Piers Morgan they said:
1. they never made much of it
2. it was just a fleck you could only see if you were very close.

It was no news to many people, since the coloboma isn't added in the right place or even has the same shape in all the photographs. So that alone is evidence for photoshopping. I do a lot of life drawing and teach it as well, the most unforgiving thing to draw is the human body. I know exactly how a head should sit on the neck and that's why I'm so hypercritical of all photographs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.12 7:10

Ty pierce Morgan interview is what I was I thinking of..
I believe that book was found in that other villa weeks later ?

I understand you point of view tigger, but Im not sure if you can compare real life drawing with photographing..I know how pictures can lie also and make things look a lot different than they really are due to lighting,angl, camera line etc..

Agree that the so called Colomba looks different in some photos...
I agree that some pictures are odd re ice cream and makeup pic ...

I know pictures can be photoshopped years back, I said I never found a truly good logical explanation for them doing that other than a good marketing ploy and making a lie look more truthful...

I did see that video again last night where Gerry makes a laughing smile in the start when asked about the sightings and people beeing 100 % sure that it's M they saw.. What I hadn't realized before was that the interview was done 3 or 4 months after the event...in the same interview ,at the end, Kate get asked to say something to M ..she gets totally stressed out, rolls her eyes, looks at g, looks at the interviewer and says I lover, she knows I love her, we love her.. And that's all and she did not look into the camera.. I think this at least shows clearly they knew she was dead. It is not a reaction you would find if someone really was in their situation ..

You say things they do strongly suggest pre planning, I think it also can mean other things re my other post ...

To me they do things to keep the lie believable to those who believe and at the same time do things to eas their guilt..

I'm convinced it wasn't pre planned. That's all I'm sure if IMO.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.03.12 7:52

Hi Moa, you're entirely entitled to your point of view. In the beginning I tried everything to get rid of planning - there's simply to much real and circumstantial evidence.
Yes, they knew she was dead and they created a myth of a happy little beautiful girl.
Just one more thing on the photographs - look at the Everton shirt - not the very blond girl, but Maddie. The more you blow it up, the more the head 'floats' in front, it's too far to her left, simply impossible. That one was analyzed by an expert who also said it was a sloppy cut and paste job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.12 9:24

tigger wrote:Hi Moa, you're entirely entitled to your point of view. In the beginning I tried everything to get rid of planning - there's simply to much real and circumstantial evidence.
Yes, they knew she was dead and they created a myth of a happy little beautiful girl.
Just one more thing on the photographs - look at the Everton shirt - not the very blond girl, but Maddie. The more you blow it up, the more the head 'floats' in front, it's too far to her left, simply impossible. That one was analyzed by an expert who also said it was a sloppy cut and paste job.

As I said I do agree that some photo is probably tampered with, but i believe the reason for doing so was a marketing ploy and ease their guilt, not due to pre planned, and by pre planned I mean planned before the holliday..I am open to something happende earlier in the holiday, and in that sence was "pre planned" ...But I think it was an accident, and they covered it up..I think most evidence point in that direction...

All we have is our opinions, as said before, its proofing things that is the hard part..

Do you have a link for the expert analyzing the everton shirt picture? Don't think I have read that before...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.03.12 10:03

I too try to avoid premeditation, because it leads down a very nasty road.
What I can't fit into the accidental death theory is the marketing, branding, the fund and the 5 year long lie about an abduction.
Why they didnt just keep quiet and let the dust settle and it all fizzle out of the public eye is beyond me. They invite ongoing speculation and analysis.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.12 10:18

russiandoll wrote:I too try to avoid premeditation, because it leads down a very nasty road.
What I can't fit into the accidental death theory is the marketing, branding, the fund and the 5 year long lie about an abduction.
Why they didnt just keep quiet and let the dust settle and it all fizzle out of the public eye is beyond me. They invite ongoing speculation and analysis.

Maybe they feel they have to do this things, just to make them look ungilty.. Living the lie to the fullest...The more time that goes, the bigger the punishment will bee if the truth comes out.. So maybe they feel that they have to fight more with time, instead of keep silent and stay in the background..And also I think they gotten used to and like the new lifestyle of fame and money and people feeling sorry for them...

I remember in her book, when she describes the moment in church, when G got the idea for the campaign, it always felt like an idea that came over guilt and to cherish their daughter, and remember her, they did this...But they have to do it to fit their lie, and the lie is the abduction so thats what their play is about.

Thats why Kate cant speak to M on camera when asked to in interviews, it cant be comfortable sitting there lying directly to the camera speaking to someone you know are dead. You would feel stupid or get presentation angsiety, if your not a professional acter, and this people are far from that.. Thats why G makes that laugh for him self whenasked about sightings of her, because he knows, and he finds it funny how convinsed people can be of something, and he knows they are wrong. I think that also gives him confident to keep lying..Someone will always believe them...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 24.03.12 11:38

russiandoll wrote:I too try to avoid premeditation, because it leads down a very nasty road.

Maybe their original strategy was simply to start a missing child campaign so to avoid being held accountable for accidental death/neglect. But then they were carried away by the unexpected tide of publicity, having to lie more and more to cover up the holes appearing in their ever evolving version of events. Also rubbing shoulders with celebrities and appearing in front of cameras can be a powerful drug, especially for those with narcissistic tendencies. Plus the MONEY Mr

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.03.12 12:15

Sorry, the 'accident, cover-up and snowball effect' just does not work for me. Far too much was in place far too quickly, imo.
The 'Look' campaign, emphasis on the (non-existent?) coloboma, the 'Find Maddie Fund' - the lie that by 11 pm that night, reports were emerging of PT police 'doing nothing'. I don't believe the idea for the campaign came to Gerry in an instant in church, I think it'd been worked out long before then. Most telling for me was Gerry' comment 'I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleines abduction long-term' (mind boggling).
I err towards pre-meditation also because of the personalities involved. Gerry is a control freak and we've seen his reactions to unexpected events - the dogs searching the new villa and the hire car were a real curve-ball, and knocked him for six. Remember the description of him sobbing on the floor of the police station "We're finished, our lives are over"? I don't believe he'dve held it together with an accidental death. Far more likely to cope better with pre-meditation, just my opinion...
I know it sounds harsh, but people do plan and execute such things. I get the feeling the bond was weak with Madeleine. I even get the impression the McCanns wanted two children only. Maddie was definitely, to some degree a 'separate entity'. I think it was a Dr Martin Roberts analysis where K+G were asked about memories of Madeleine, the reply from G was 'You know, just her in the playroom, playing with her, with her, with... the twins'. Why not 'Her brother and sister' or 'Her siblings'. He was strongly resisting saying something. Why. And what was it?
The sheer speed at which the Fund was set up, and the fact they were concentrating on that as opposed to searching for their daughter... It all points firmly away from accident, imo (and I don't WANT to believe they were cold-blooded enough to plan it all) - I just don't see evidence of 'on the hoof' reactionary actions. I see a plan that (more or less) ran properly... Were the other Tapas in on it? I'm not so sure on that one...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.12 13:51

rainbow-fairy wrote:Sorry, the 'accident, cover-up and snowball effect' just does not work for me. Far too much was in place far too quickly, imo.
The 'Look' campaign, emphasis on the (non-existent?) coloboma, the 'Find Maddie Fund' - the lie that by 11 pm that night, reports were emerging of PT police 'doing nothing'. I don't believe the idea for the campaign came to Gerry in an instant in church, I think it'd been worked out long before then. Most telling for me was Gerry' comment 'I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleines abduction long-term' (mind boggling).
I err towards pre-meditation also because of the personalities involved. Gerry is a control freak and we've seen his reactions to unexpected events - the dogs searching the new villa and the hire car were a real curve-ball, and knocked him for six. Remember the description of him sobbing on the floor of the police station "We're finished, our lives are over"? I don't believe he'dve held it together with an accidental death. Far more likely to cope better with pre-meditation, just my opinion...
I know it sounds harsh, but people do plan and execute such things. I get the feeling the bond was weak with Madeleine. I even get the impression the McCanns wanted two children only. Maddie was definitely, to some degree a 'separate entity'. I think it was a Dr Martin Roberts analysis where K+G were asked about memories of Madeleine, the reply from G was 'You know, just her in the playroom, playing with her, with her, with... the twins'. Why not 'Her brother and sister' or 'Her siblings'. He was strongly resisting saying something. Why. And what was it?
The sheer speed at which the Fund was set up, and the fact they were concentrating on that as opposed to searching for their daughter... It all points firmly away from accident, imo (and I don't WANT to believe they were cold-blooded enough to plan it all) - I just don't see evidence of 'on the hoof' reactionary actions. I see a plan that (more or less) ran properly... Were the other Tapas in on it? I'm not so sure on that one...

I do not believe that...I think all those things could easily apply for an accidential death with a snowball effect..All the things they've said and done I also believe can be related to accidential death.. I dont think she was a hated kid and that they wanted two children only.. I do believe they feel som guilt towards the twins for "losing" their sister, and believe thats why G is so resisting when speaking about it all...
I don't see strong evidence for a pre plan like you are discribing, and I've been down that round, but at one point turned around since the road looked like a dead end to me....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.03.12 14:30

Moa wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:Sorry, the 'accident, cover-up and snowball effect' just does not work for me. Far too much was in place far too quickly, imo.

I do not believe that...I think all those things could easily apply for an accidental death with a snowball effect..All the things they've said and done I also believe can be related to accidental death.. I dont think she was a hated kid and that they wanted two children only.. I do believe they feel som guilt towards the twins for "losing" their sister, and believe thats why G is so resisting when speaking about it all...
I don't see strong evidence for a pre plan like you are discribing, and I've been down that round, but at one point turned around since the road looked like a dead end to me....
We don't have to agree Moa! We'd never learn if everyone agreed!
I have been down the accident road - maybe not a dead end so much as a cul-de-sac - and it raises more questions than it answers.
Pre-planned is pretty similar. It may sound bizarre but there is a third option (and possibly most likely); a bit of both. Planned AND accident - it is certainly possible. If not 'planned' per se, something that had been considered as a possible happening. Wasn't it David Payne (please someone correct me if I'm wrong) who said along the lines of "We were all waiting for something to happen, but never in our wildest dreams think it would be that"?!? What an odd thing to say...

I have no problem with you disagreeing Moa. However, I do take exception to being misquoted - where did I state or infer Madeleine was a 'hated kid'? I said something very different.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.03.12 0:07

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Moa wrote:

I do not believe that...I think all those things could easily apply for an accidental death with a snowball effect..All the things they've said and done I also believe can be related to accidental death.. I dont think she was a hated kid and that they wanted two children only.. I do believe they feel som guilt towards the twins for "losing" their sister, and believe thats why G is so resisting when speaking about it all...
I have been down the accident road - maybe not a dead end so much as a cul-de-sac - and it raises more questions than it answers.
Pre-planned is pretty similar. It may sound bizarre but there is a third option (and possibly most likely); a bit of both. Planned AND accident - it is certainly possible. If not 'planned' per se, something that had been considered as a possible happening. Wasn't it David Payne (please someone correct me if I'm wrong) who said along the lines of "We were all waiting for something to happen, but never in our wildest dreams think it would be that"?!? What an odd thing to say...

I have no problem with you disagreeing Moa. However, I do take exception to being misquoted - where did I state or infer Madeleine was a 'hated kid'? I said something very different.

Sorry, you did not say hate ! That was my word, but either you love, hate or feel nothing, and you really have to hate or dislike a child a lot to pre plann a death or whatever..I don't think thats she was disliked or unwanted in any way..I think the love they had for her is what's enabling them to keep going, they knew they loved her and that it was an accident, and they have plenty of good reasons to keep their lie alive..and with that in their minds, they feel less guilty for fooling the world, and can justify everything they do with that..IMO ..

And yes wouldnt this forum be very uninteresting if we all had the same eyes And way of thinking big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 25.03.12 0:35

Moa wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Moa wrote:

I do not believe that...I think all those things could easily apply for an accidental death with a snowball effect..All the things they've said and done I also believe can be related to accidental death.. I don't think she was a hated kid and that they wanted two children only.. I do believe they feel som guilt towards the twins for "losing" their sister, and believe thats why G is so resisting when speaking about it all...

Sorry, you did not say hate ! That was my word, but either you love, hate or feel nothing, and you really have to hate or dislike a child a lot to pre plann a death or whatever..I don't think thats she was disliked or unwanted in any way..I think the love they had for her is what's enabling them to keep going, they knew they loved her and that it was an accident, and they have plenty of good reasons to keep their lie alive..and with that in their minds, they feel less guilty for fooling the world, and can justify everything they do with that..IMO ..

And yes wouldnt this forum be very uninteresting if we all had the same eyes And way of thinking [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes it would Moa and I'm afraid I've got to disagree with you again Wink
I think you seem very sweet and maybe see the best in everyone. Maybe I'm too cynical, but I don't believe love of Madeleine or even love of her memory is what keeps K+G going. I believe it to be no more, no less than keeping their sorry asses out of jail. If they really, really loved her and it truly was an accident (and I have grave doubts about that, too), then they wouldve 'fessed up, took any punishment (if it was an accident, its unlikely there would be any, surely?). Instead, they've made up a phony abduction tale, made money off the back of her, perverted her memory with the descriptions in the book and lied about her appearance (coloboma or fleck?) IMO, truly loving parents would do the opposite of what they have. They've actually shown a breathtaking disregard for their child. If we allow the abduction theory as scripted by them, they repeatedly left her and S/A alone, in a strange dark apartment, not once, not twice but three times then, the cherry on the cake - did it again after she allegedly TOLD THEM SHE CRIED FOR THEM! Actions of loving parents? Sorry, not in my world. Cold, heartless and selfish and not fit to be in charge of a goldfish, let alone children.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 25.03.12 4:34

Excellent post, RF. IMO I have almost always believed that it was premeditated, it happened on 28/29 April before 4am, that Gerry or Dave were the perpetrators who planned it months in advance, the rest of the tapas men were at least witnesses possibly participators, there was a substitute child called "Madalene" who attended the creche and Gerry forged her father's and her friend's fathers signatures, witnesses were bribed to lie in their statements and the abduction was faked and designed to look unplanned. Kate was shocked and angry and tried to comfort Maddie (hence the cadaver on her) when she found out but Gerry belted her into silence and compliance (hence the bruises we have observed on her arms and face which probably occurred on the Sunday but were still visible in the first interviews). Gerry persuaded Kate to trust him as they were going to be rich and famous with the fund (which was simply a copy of other missing child cases where funds had been set up). Kate valued money more than Maddie, so has gone along with Gerry ever since. Gerry made sure that there was no cadaver on him so has virtually set Kate up to take the fall. IMO the PJ interviewed Kate first in September 2007 as they expected her to say, "No, it wasn't me, it was Gerry." This Donegal holiday IMO it supposed to give the impression that they are a large and close family and to attract more money to the fund from the Irish.I have never believed that if the McCanns were as poor as we have been led to believe in April/May 2007, how could they afford two holidays (Donegal and Praia du Luz) so close together? IMO all Donegal photos have been photoshopped. What does the "real Maddie" look like anyway? I haven't got a clue myself.
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top