The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why did the McCann's request an extra bed? - Page 14 Mm11

Why did the McCann's request an extra bed? - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why did the McCann's request an extra bed? - Page 14 Mm11

Why did the McCann's request an extra bed? - Page 14 Regist10

Why did the McCann's request an extra bed?

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why did the McCann's request an extra bed? - Page 14 Empty Re: Why did the McCann's request an extra bed?

Post by Liz Eagles 14.01.12 20:39

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Stella wrote:There is no definitive list of occupants where Thomas Cook guests are concerned, but by looking at the OC daily lists, you can see that there is a huge amount of them staying in a T2 two bedroomed apartment, with only 2 people occupying it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Perhaps there was a business event going on and work colleagues travelled together?
Could be, Stella - a business holiday is plausible. Unfortunately, taking account of the date, a whole other reason for the big group comes into play, especially when all other indications are taken into account Sad

Stella, a sudden thought - this may have been mentioned earlier in the thread - in answer to 'Why did the McCanns request an Extra Bed?' Could the answer be 'the alleged substitute'?
I'm not yet 100% convinced a sub was used - MW/nannies could well have lied for their own reasons - but it would make sense of the following -

1)the 'sub' would need to spend a large amount of time, if not all the time, with K+G (in G5A???) It could've just been a case of 'sweetie, would you like to stay with Auntie Kate and Uncle Gerry? It'd be fun, like a big sleep over!'
If this was the case, it could
2)Explain the dogs following a scent a short way to (another apartment? 'Sub' parents or pick-up point?) - the sub? (I believe they would've been safely on their way out of PT by 'alarm time'
3)It would explain the 'un-messed up bed' - if she was on the way home, it wouldn't have been slept in Thursday? The cleaner reported used beds on the Wednesday though, didn't she?

I must stress this has just popped into my head. Its far from a fully-formed theory, and evidence may contradict it, so thoughts (good or bad) very welcome

a sub theory could also explain the sparkly shoes which were not spotted again.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Why did the McCann's request an extra bed? - Page 14 Empty Re: Why did the McCann's request an extra bed?

Post by kikoraton 14.01.12 21:01

But I think (not that I'm infallible) that Maddie had "gone" by the morning of 29 April, therefore there would be no girl of her age for the sub to "sleep over" with. A bit lonely, eh? No, I think you're on the right lines, but the sub slept over with the girl whose name Gerry entered into the creche records. E Naylor.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.01.12 21:03

aquila wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Stella wrote:There is no definitive list of occupants where Thomas Cook guests are concerned, but by looking at the OC daily lists, you can see that there is a huge amount of them staying in a T2 two bedroomed apartment, with only 2 people occupying it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Perhaps there was a business event going on and work colleagues travelled together?
Could be, Stella - a business holiday is plausible. Unfortunately, taking account of the date, a whole other reason for the big group comes into play, especially when all other indications are taken into account Sad

Stella, a sudden thought - this may have been mentioned earlier in the thread - in answer to 'Why did the McCanns request an Extra Bed?' Could the answer be 'the alleged substitute'?
I'm not yet 100% convinced a sub was used - MW/nannies could well have lied for their own reasons - but it would make sense of the following -

1)the 'sub' would need to spend a large amount of time, if not all the time, with K+G (in G5A???) It could've just been a case of 'sweetie, would you like to stay with Auntie Kate and Uncle Gerry? It'd be fun, like a big sleep over!'
2)Explain the dogs following a scent a short way to (another apartment? 'Sub' parents or pick-up point?) - the sub? (I believe they would've been safely on their way out of PT by 'alarm time'
3)It would explain the 'un-messed up bed' - if she was on the way home, it wouldn't have been slept in Thursday? The cleaner reported used beds on the Wednesday though, didn't she?

I must stress this has just popped into my head. Its far from a fully-formed theory, and evidence may contradict it, so thoughts (good or bad) very welcome

Oh yes! Do you mean the light-up trainers? The ones it would've been more sensible to wear in the 'tennis ball' pic rather than the silly sandals she had on???

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.01.12 21:10

rainbow-fairy wrote:
aquila wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

Oh yes! Do you mean the light-up trainers? The ones it would've been more sensible to wear in the 'tennis ball' pic rather than the silly sandals she had on???

Yes, those very same shoes and correct me if I'm wrong but Madeleine's tennis lessons were planned so why would she be wearing sandals?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.01.12 22:08

Tag onto the above post, not to make it too long:

So since the tennis lessons were planned, the dinky trainers are never mentioned by Kate and don't figure anywhere except in the testimony of the cleaner on Sunday, the likelihood is that they belonged to the sub? And it was the sub who was seen by the cleaner on Sunday morning?
That suits me fine! Stella too I should think, we're right back on the 29th/30th.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.01.12 22:10

kikoraton wrote:But I think (not that I'm infallible) that Maddie had "gone" by the morning of 29 April, therefore there would be no girl of her age for the sub to "sleep over" with. A bit lonely, eh? No, I think you're on the right lines, but the sub slept over with the girl whose name Gerry entered into the creche records. E Naylor.
kiko, you could well be correct. I'd thought the 30th, but I change my mind a lot Wink
I was just looking at it from the 'extra bed' angle -
I guess from your posts I've read that you have an idea who the sub could be? If so, could you confirm my beliefs that:
1)The sub was younger and smaller - more the '90 cm' quoted as Maddie's height
2)Was named 'Madeleine' - or something very similar - hence the McCanns insistence they NEVER called their daughter Maddie, despite the fact we know they did (perhaps the sub, in creche, was called 'Maddie' and she indignantly told them "I'm not Maddie, my name is _____"
As I say, I'm not yet 100% convinced of the sub theory, maybe 97%. Answers to these would greatly help me out Wink
Its good to hear I'm on the right lines, anway Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.01.12 22:19

tigger wrote:Tag onto the above post, not to make it too long:

So since the tennis lessons were planned, the dinky trainers are never mentioned by Kate and don't figure anywhere except in the testimony of the cleaner on Sunday, the likelihood is that they belonged to the sub? And it was the sub who was seen by the cleaner on Sunday morning?
That suits me fine! Stella too I should think, we're right back on the 29th/30th.

Hi Tigger. Madeleine did have on a pair of trainers boarding the steps to the plane, she also had on trainer, two left trainers imo in the playground photo. Sorry cannot do any pictures or videos.

But not sure about the flashing lights the cleaner saw.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.01.12 22:23

That seems about right tigger Wink Yes it is odd in the extreme, for a child from a family so obviously concerned with outward appearances, not to h*ve trainers for tennis lessons! You just wouldn't put them in the, indeed I'd be surprised if she was even ALLOWED to play tennis in flimsy sandals. No ankle support, her feet could've got trodden on... My son was supposed to play badminton but wasn't allowed on the day as he had plimsolls, not lace up trainers...
Either it was the sub, or its not Maddie in the pics (or both, possibly)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 14.01.12 22:34

Nina wrote:

Hi Tigger. Madeleine did have on a pair of trainers boarding the steps to the plane, she also had on trainer, two left trainers imo in the playground photo. Sorry cannot do any pictures or videos.

You are right Nina, but it now leads on to the following questions:
1)Was it Madeleine in the plane vid/pics?
2)If yes, was it the journey to PdL that year, or elsewhere / other date?
3)Were they actually two left-footed trainers, or a REALLY bad photoshop job???

Team McCann have told so many fibs I'm now automatically suspicious of any 'evidence' which emanates from their camp!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.01.12 22:46

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Nina wrote:

You are right Nina, but it now leads on to the following questions:
1)Was it Madeleine in the plane vid/pics?
2)If yes, was it the journey to PdL that year, or elsewhere / other date?
3)Were they actually two left-footed trainers, or a REALLY bad photoshop job???

Team McCann have told so many fibs I'm now automatically suspicious of any 'evidence' which emanates from their camp!

Hi rainbow-fairy. I think it was Madeleine on the boarding video but cannot say that it is East Midlands as I have flown from there many times but never been on a shuttle bus.

Was it the PdL holiday? Well Gerry was in teeshirt sleves on the bus so not sure it was 28th April in the UK. Imo would be a tad chilly as they had an earlyish flight anyway.

The two left feet, I think is a very bad photoshop job. In fact I would love jd to run the playground photo through her new programme that shows up messed with photographs, as imo there are some very strange things in that particular photograph.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 23:04

jd wrote:What is interesting about the Pope, is that at the time it was high profile in the news and most peoples heart strings were touched & being sensitive especially catholics....so for the Vatican to pull their support from their website so quickly in this situation, they must have had very strong reasons why...and clearly not ones that support the mccanns story

As an RC myself (lapsed), precisely. Also Fr Pacheco, very very sad and hurt, aged a hell of a lot - 'I was deceived [by the McCanns]' - 'my life has been destroyed'.
The truth of the Lie book indicates Fr P knows what happened, via confession, [GC and the PJ tried to squeeze the truth out of him, but nope) and it is totally confidential. The only people he can talk to about anything said in confession are other ordained RCC priests, to CONFESS, himself, to his superiors. And if he has willingly (sounds like inadvertently) committed a crime(s), he will pray for forgiveness with his CAPO, and be absolved. (Bit like freemasons if you think about it, identical MO really). Yes, priests also confess, to other priest/monsignors etc. Bit like shrinks monitoring shrinks. My bet is it went all the way up to the POPE in double-quick time. There is a huge paedophile element to this tragedy. The last thing the RCChurch needs to be mixed up in now is a ANOTHER paedophile ring being exposed in PdL, especially following Casa Pia, with multiple members of UK PLC involved, hence all the heavy handedness, official secrets act signing for plod, diplomatic staff being re-assigned to outer mongolia if they ask too many questions, Leicester Police losing the Gaspar info 'till Gordon gad Goncal off the case - 5 month delays, was it, for info that could have cracked the case wide open??? That IMHO can be the ONLY (obvious) reason G Brown esq. stuck his size 14s in. OK I accept there could be other reasons too, so we will see.
I am on page 7 and wading through, excellent detailed work by all, sorry to derail slightly...

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 23:18

monkey mind wrote:Rainbow-fairy,

Nope, the facts as shown above would not be explained by a guest, not to my satisfaction, anyway, we have no evidence of a guest.

What we are uncovering here potentially could be very significant.

Nor is my train of thought thinking of an error on the booking form other than the booking form showing the McCanns asT2 (instead of T1) along with the Paynes. I don’t believe that was the original request by the McCanns I believe their original booking was for one bedroom and that is why they requested the extra bed for Madeleine. This seems the only reasonable explanation for requesting an extra bed as confirmed by Fiona Payne who helped book the holiday saying that the Payne’s were the only ones to book a double bedroomed apt.

Where is it stated that Gerry and David had to move a cot on arrival? I haven’t seen this for myself as yet, and why and where do they say they moved the cot? If the theory is correct that they swapped apartments and never mentioned it then after examining the booking forms this is exactly what I would have expected to happen, in fact it HAD to happen. And they mentioned moving a cot but not apartments!

This is hugely significant and marries perfectly with the children being ‘inexplicably’ left alone every night. To help people grasp the import of this, consider this....

If the Paynes booked a two bedroom appt and were allocated G5A, then they got exactly what they asked for, three beds for three adults, one bed for one child and a cot for one infant.

If they Mcanns booked a one bedroom appt with extra bed plus two cots and were allocated G5H then they too got exactly what they ordered with the bonus of an extra bed and an extra room. If they ordered a two bedroom appt with the same additions and again were allocated 5H, they still got exactly what they wanted except this makes little sense as it would have cost more and according to K she thought it was expensive as it was. Either way there is no valid reason for the McCanns and Paynes to swap apartments a move that would have necessitated the moving of a cot down a flight of stairs.

Now consider that and then contemplate the location of appt 5A and what makes it a more likely target appt than 5H to a potential abductor.

Final question to anyone who may have read Ks book, does she anywhere in that book say something like cursing the fates for them ending up in apt 5A, you know that it was near the car park and that was kind of unlucky as it was easier to watch or recce than some of the other appts. Does anyone know if she said anything like that in her book or in any interview??
Final question to anyone who may have read Ks book, does she anywhere in that book say something like cursing the fates for them ending up in apt 5A, you know that it was near the car park and that was kind of unlucky as it was easier to watch or recce than some of the other appts. Does anyone know if she said anything like that in her book or in any interview??

Still wading through the book, but MWarner Hols were VERY aware of a spate of burglaries within the complex over preceding months - they were not going to put that in the brochure or online, but I've read that the whole 9 were told about a few incidents, so be careful. According to Vanished (the book) a guard patrolled by 5A regularly, but he has to go for toilet and smoke breaks. So yes, on the edge, very much so, 5A is least safe - so TM leave patio doors open all evening so a burglar can come in?? - maybe TM carried 5 passports with them and all their cash/valuables to the tapas bar every night?

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 23:23

tigger wrote:
Tinkerbell81 wrote:She says the pj told her that the apartment was an ideal target for criminals but that it didnt enter her mind because she thought she was in a safe child friendly holiday park.

Although on the trip to the beach they saw a suspicious man playing guitar, on various occasions they saw strange men, so despite their misgivings re these individuals, they felt safe.
Despite having been warned by OC staff that a number of burglaries had been committed in OC - even in the flat above 5a! - they felt safe.
These burglaries are a matter of record but are never mentioned by the McCanns who still felt safe enough to leave the door of the flat open. Allegedly.
Pick and Mix evidence.

Think this is pretty crucial re burglaries, the whole 9 were warned on day 1, just be aware!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 23:24

jd wrote:
tigger wrote:
Tinkerbell81 wrote:She says the pj told her that the apartment was an ideal target for criminals but that it didnt enter her mind because she thought she was in a safe child friendly holiday park.

Although on the trip to the beach they saw a suspicious man playing guitar, on various occasions they saw strange men, so despite their misgivings re these individuals, they felt safe.
Despite having been warned by OC staff that a number of burglaries had been committed in OC - even in the flat above 5a! - they felt safe.
These burglaries are a matter of record but are never mentioned by the McCanns who still felt safe enough to leave the door of the flat open. Allegedly.
Pick and Mix evidence.

Despite leaving their kids with the resort nannies all day every day, they did not feel safe leaving them with the same resort nanny in the evenings!

Despite the fact it was usually the SAME nannies earning overtime babysitting money for themselves!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 23:35

Nina wrote:
jd wrote:
monkey mind wrote:....And if such an event was staged and a crucial part of that plan was the forced entry via the shutters, why weren't the shutters actually forced instead of being seemingly opened by K.

Thinking of the shutters....We have seen on TV interviews the mccanns telling their 'story' of the shutters being opened/jemmied, we have even seen kate doing a reconstruction in her Rothley home how she felt the breeze on opening the door because the shutters were open. Even in the summer of 2011 they are still telling the shutters were open story, But....we know for a fact that they were not open that they never were, its been proven and they admitted it. So why have they never been questioned about this totally blatant and proven lie they are still telling the public? Not only is this lying this is misleading the public with false stories

Yes Nina they are all lying pretty much about EVERYTHING! the thing is, it is all on record - witness statements, vieo, cctv, (bank/med/sex offender lists if it ever gets to court) - they are being protected now by Mardok and th UK media PLC, By G Brown (no longer the force he was, down in history as an utter failure who sold all our gold at rock bottom prices) - as Pat Brown says (and I am REALLY looking forward to seeing her in Portugal in February) Kate is, in particular, the gift that keeps on giving.
Pat Brown say she just will not shut up, with Gerry in a close 2nd place. This ever gets to court for homicide/premeditated/accidental death/neglect, whatever, they will quite rightly be crucified. Kate's bewk exhibit no 1.

Hi Jd. Yes indeed the McCanns went on and on about the shutters, to those without said shutters. However now like myself there are many expats with shutters and we all know 100% they cannot be jemmied up in a matter of moments without sound. They are security shutters so secure from opening from the outsde.

Here in Spain the fire fighters have a kind of hydraulic jack they use on shutters from the outside of a building to gain entry. Why, because it is the only way to get the shutters up quickly from the outside

They lie and this is one of the easiest to prove.

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 23:39

Marian wrote:That's a new one on me Sharon but maybe someone else will remember. It will be interesting if it was Uncle Hugh McCann who supposedly went to Donegal the previous month despite being reported dead in 1999!!
LOL!!! there's an Irish film about that... (claiming a lottery winning ticket, the said owner of the ticket = dead)

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 23:52

jd wrote:
Nina wrote:

Hi Jd. Yes indeed the McCanns went on and on about the shutters, to those without said shutters. However now like myself there are many expats with shutters and we all know 100% they cannot be jemmied up in a matter of moments without sound. They are security shutters so secure from opening from the outsde.

Here in Spain the fire fighters have a kind of hydraulic jack they use on shutters from the outside of a building to gain entry. Why, because it is the only way to get the shutters up quickly from the outside

They lie and this is one of the easiest to prove.

Here is kate saying the shutters were open.

Kate admits no one came through the window of the children's bedroom. Yes, after years of insisting that someone broke into the apartment by tampering with the shutters and forcing the window open, Kate now backs down from that claim, agreeing with the Policia Judiciara that an abductor did not climbed into or out of the room

And on the 24th July 2011 she is still telling the shutters were jemmied open lie on Australian TV to their public

Shocking!!!!!!!
But most of the sheeple are asleep, wondering if they will have a job next week, how can they feed their kids, can we afford to heat the house?
The same people protecting the McCanns and allowing KM to get away with the bullmerde above, are the ones running all economies into the ground.
It is all one big production! And I honestly fear this Kate & Gerry show is part of it.

And as for CNN, nobody do their homework??? Nobody know the shutter BS? Of course CNN did, but they are all singing from the same hymn sheet (the interviewer reads from a script, pretty much) - Kate has her handlers with her, Clarence etc, and IIRC all questions must be pre-vetted by him at least two hours before any interview.
\http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

Goebbels's use of the expression

Later, Joseph Goebbels put forth a slightly different theory which has come to be more commonly associated with the expression "big lie." Goebbels wrote the following paragraph in an article dated 12 January 1941, 16 years after Hitler's first use of the phrase "big lie," titled "Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik" and translated "From Churchill's Lie Factory." It was published in Die Zeit ohne Beispiel.

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 15.01.12 0:01

kikoraton wrote:I think the Tapas Chums were billeted exactly where they wanted to be - perched on the end of a residential area, with plenty of open space in the form of roads and gardens around them. A nucleus of co-travellers which would attract police questioning like moths to a light-bulb, whilst allowing the important participants to live elsewhere on site, and slip under the radar. I mean, of course, Robert Naylor and the substitute Madalene's father. (I don't want to get into where the latter might have been accommodated, just yet).
Nice and handy for persons slipping quietly between 5A and Murat's residence, too!
I think George Galloway is on the mark!!!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 15.01.12 0:39

Stewie wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

If they were allocated the apt no. ahead of time surely on seeing 5A anyone with children would reject that, especially when they already had adult time in mind.

Its interesting to read the statements of former occupants of 5A in the PJ files. They tend to be wary of its location and feel a bit vulnerable. Noneofthose who had children left via the patio doors because they only locked from the inside, so they all would leave via the main door and leave the apartment locked up, and of course none of them left their children unattended night after night. Good to see that at least some people who stayed in that apartment had parental instincts.
Excellent point. If I were staying there, it would be my main concern, as it is totally exposed. Dark streets too, poor lighting, escape possible in several directions... If someone were faking an abduction, is there a better apartment to pick?

OTOH it still nags at me - something is still very veru ;off' here...
WHY to go to ALL that trouble, and then blow it by saying 'the door was hanging...' - (presumably the front door hanging off its hinges, i.e. been forced or kicked in, sliding doors open too, two docs with 50 years' +++ education between them swearing a paedophile went out the window too, (3 kids drugged? of course, as an anaesthetist, Kate asked for the twins to be rushed to hospital for tests - NOT!) so instead of just walking out the remaining two exits, the kidnapper does it the hard way, OH, after making the bed too) ... 'the shutters were jemmied...' - both of which could be proven as total poppycock within 5 mins by the GNR/PJ - so WHY on earth spread all this rubbish about jemmied shutters, and curtains flapping and doors hanging on hinges, to all their family and friends in Scotland, to the BBC and Sky, and as jd pointed out on a recent post, repeated years later to CNN and other stations around the world??? And the only prints on the window are from Kate? (apart from GNR palmprint) - ... for doctors, this faked abduction lark, they are incredibly incredibly thick! Inept! Useless! Pants!!!
or...
perhaps...
Something much much bigger is going on, a total sideshow that is really YET to get going...

Perhaps, later this year, as civilisation (UK PLC) crumbles, as the euro collapses, the pound teeters, as we enter a depression far worse than '33, what will our masters have to entertain and distract the masses???

I was in the USA whilst the OJ travesty played out, and I spent months watching it live, literally 100s and 100s of hours... all down the swanee...

What do we have in 2012? And do remember, by all account the voting was rigged in London's favour, no doubt about it, London was a MUST WIN for the elite agenda, apparently...
I just wonder if we haven't all been had, big time! (as George Galloway said - "The McCanns have either been the victims of a cataclysmic historic injustice, almost unprecedented, or they have been complicit [[[OR PAWNS]]]in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare himself could not have written it")
Perhaps later this year the 7/7 Tavistock social engineers will all have us watching the OJ case MK II (as, if it goes to trial, either in London or Lisbon, it will take many long months to finish, surely?) and the Olympics, maybe throw in a Munich Massacre or two while they're at it, in for a penny etc...
We will see soon enough.

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.01.12 8:12

If find it too coincidental that the McCanns got 5a and that particular end of the block for all the T7. Both Gerry and DP had been to Portugal, it would be normal to arrange a longer stay if you'd been for weekends and liked it (as K tells us in the bewk) .
Imo we've always got to keep Burgau in mind where JT might well have been and the Zaival beach sighting of Easter 07.
The long and arduous trek to the Millennium by the T9 as described in the book, serves to tell us they didn't know PdL at all not even been as far as the supermarket until days later. Not knowing PdL was something that had to be impressed on the police as early as 3/5 . It's back in the book - just to make sure we've understood they were innocent babes in the wood.

I think they'd been there before, say August/September 06. Pool photo, Burgau, check out OC. Perhaps Gerry could play golf again, perhaps meet with BK, who now runs through the story like a major part of the pattern.
The Majorca holiday - arranged by DP in a hired villa (BK owns or owned a villa in Majorca, if it was his villa they rented would be interesting, it should be possible to trace this - at least via the Gaspars who must still have some idea where it was)
Gerry's golfing weekends - BK is said to part own a golf course near PdL (I have no proof of this but I believe he does have a holiday apt. there?).

As far as the beds are concerned, perhaps the McCanns don't often share a bed and Kate wanted the extra bed for herself. She tells us that she slept in the children's room one night. Or she wanted to share the bedroom with Maddie to keep an eye on her, since the twins were likely 'in their own apartment' with the other children, as Gerry told us so helpfully.

Surely, with a sub pre-arranged, simple to collect the children early in the morning (breakfast was at 5a - did the rest of T9 go to the Millennium?) one to take the twins to the creche (who signed them in?) and one to take EN plus the sub. It was only for five days - plenty to establish Maddie's presence all over the place.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.12 8:56

rainbow-fairy wrote:

No. If they had been planning something, would they really have requested an extra bed they did not need? I think we have to trust Fiona here, when she says they were the only ones to book a 2 bedroom apartment. IF the McCann's originally booked a 1 bedroom, they would need that extra bed.

I'm not yet 100% convinced a sub was used - MW/nannies could well have lied for their own reasons
This obviously is the only other possible consideration we have, BUT, that would mean all of the other parents who ALSO signed those sheets, lied with them? Nah, I don't think so somehow.

- but it would make sense of the following -

1)the 'sub' would need to spend a large amount of time, if not all the time, with K+G (in G5A???) It could've just been a case of 'sweetie, would you like to stay with Auntie Kate and Uncle Gerry? It'd be fun, like a big sleep over!' Not necessarily.
2)Explain the dogs following a scent a short way to (another apartment? 'Sub' parents or pick-up point?) - the sub? (I believe they would've been safely on their way out of PT by 'alarm time' Maybe, or they somehow had use of 5J?
3)It would explain the 'un-messed up bed' - if she was on the way home, it wouldn't have been slept in Thursday? The cleaner reported used beds on the Wednesday though, didn't she? If Madeleine left us on the 28th, the bed would never have been slept in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 15.01.12 19:34

If I have it right (and I'm still researching) the girl who substituted for Madeleine was about 6 months younger, and I have a photographic indication that she may have been small for her age. I don't have any indication that her fore-name was ever shortened to Maddie. I'm pretty sure her mother and her school always knew her, and still do, as Mad*lene. (What she is called at home, I have no idea). It seems to fit the "90cm + never wanted to be called Maddie" story rather well.

I'll post the who-entered-the McC-kids-into-creche data on The Creche Records thread. ETA: no, I shan't. It's locked. But if you can find it under Research and Analysis, you'll see that Stella has made two charts showing details of sign-ins.

kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 15.01.12 20:50

Kikoraton and Stella i have followed your research and think you are close to what could have happened.
I think 5J was certainly in play.
Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 15.01.12 22:51

kikoraton wrote:If I have it right (and I'm still researching) the girl who substituted for Madeleine was about 6 months younger, and I have a photographic indication that she may have been small for her age. I don't have any indication that her fore-name was ever shortened to Maddie. I'm pretty sure her mother and her school always knew her, and still do, as Mad*lene. (What she is called at home, I have no idea). It seems to fit the "90cm + never wanted to be called Maddie" story rather well.

I'll post the who-entered-the McC-kids-into-creche data on The Creche Records thread. ETA: no, I shan't. It's locked. But if you can find it under Research and Analysis, you'll see that Stella has made two charts showing details of sign-ins.

Thank you for that kiko. Tends to back up my thoughts on Kate's insistence they never called her Maddie, and the ridiculously small size quoted.

ETA: the iconic picture of 'Maddie' - is this actually the 'sub', if not, did anyone question that the 'Madeleine' they knew in creche looked different? Anyone at home? That makes a lot of people complicit...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 15.01.12 22:59

Remember Uncle John's tearjerking comments that when they dressed Amelie in the Disney night clothes the little one cried "Maddie's jammies, Maddie's jammies. "
In the bewk Healy says it is disrespectful to call her Maddie, so where did Amelie hear it.

They are desperate to keep her known as Madeleine. Kiki's theory makes sense.
Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum